Markiplier - Part 7

Kouje
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 7

Post by Kouje »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:I agree with you on that Kei. I honestly think he doesn't have time for a gf atm. Even Molly mentioned in one of her streams that Mark's career comes first to him, which I wouldn't be surprised if that was part of the reason he broke it off with Jess. Not saying that as truth or the exact reason, but considering what we know of the two of them, I would not be surprised.

Plus think about it. Mark has been talking about being single quite a bit lately. When he was with Jess, granted he ACTED single and never admitted to being taken, but he never outright SAID he was single. He just ignored any questions related to his relationship status and moved on. Not to mention ALL his attention lately has been Ryan and Matt. Can't really hook up easily when you have your friends with you all the time. Especially with the sense of humor they have, it could easily be a turn-off for a lot of girls.

That being said, I do wonder what he's going out of town for around the weekend of Valentine's Day. Hopefully it isn't to visit a certain someone in AZ, because that's just sending mixed signals, but I do hope that if and when he finds the right girl, he doesn't make the same mistakes he made with Jess or the fans. As obnoxious as some of these kids can get, they deserve to be told the truth.

Yeah I don't get the big deal about him visiting a gay bar either. Personally bars are not my thing, I went to one the day after I turned 21 and really didn't enjoy it. Was too noisy and crowded. Plus I don't drink. But he's talked about it multiple times on Drunk Minecraft, even admitting that guys bought drinks for him. Newsflash: people can go to gay bars even when straight. There's no rule that says he can't. The most I can think of why fans are offended is because they think he may actually be gay for doing that, which shatters their fantasy of dating him. Either that or they just want to push the Septiplier ship further.

And yes, good on Mark for not bowing to the Tumblrinas' demands! You go Fischbach! :tu: :respekt:

Hang on, when did he say he was going out of town for Valentine's Day?

Also isn't Jack supposed to come visit around then?

Post by Guest »

When he was taking about doing the live stream he said he is busy this weekend and then he was going out of town the following one which would be Valentine's Day weekend. So, live stream will most likely be the weekend of the 19th. Bummer that I have to work :(
I don't know exactly when/how long Jack is going to be in LA. But, could be something with jack or more than likely work related.

SkullFusion
Talker
Talker

Post by SkullFusion »

Sorry if I implied the logical statement was directed at you. Just something added to my rant, wasn't directed at anyone on here. I was just giving my opinion, and that's all it is is my opinion, on the subject. And I was agreeing with you on that it's not a necessity, to me just an enhancement. I was at a point where I was desperate for love and it got me in unhealthy relationships. Now I'm more patient and comfortable alone. I wish more people were comfortable alone and didn't feel the need to bounce relationship to relationship but to each their own.

I also agree with not understanding what's someone is trying to say through writing. I will admit one thing I complain about about myself is my lack of getting my thoughts out clearly. Whether verbally or orally. I try my best but it still doesn't get across correctly. I usually try to think of what I'm about to write before writing it, usually going over it a couple of times but I still slip some times. Ill continue to work on it.

To put it as basically as I can; I don't think he needs love, no one does. It's simply another beautiful facet of life I wish everyone gets to experience. When he finds it, I'll be happy for him.

Changing subject, where did he say he was going out of town? I miss everything! Nvm, you guys beat me to it lol

Sent from my Z820 using Tapatalk

SkullFusion
Talker
Talker

Post by SkullFusion »

Do we know what charity he chose to donate to when he was asking for suggestions the other day? Or was that being tied into the charity stream?

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

In the newest RYC video, someone asked about the monthly livestreams and Mark said he was gonna try and do one around the 20th since this weekend he's gonna be busy (which I assume is spending time with Jack since he's visiting LA in a few days I believe) and the weekend after (around Valentine's Day) he's gonna be out of town. He also was asking fans in the comments to decide what charity to raise money for.

Again, no clue why he's going out of town around Valentine's Day. My only major concern with that is he isn't visiting the ex, because that could send mixed signals and she finally seems to be moving on, albeit slowly. More than likely he'll be either traveling to see family and friends or the trip will be work related.

VioletSparks
Talker
Talker

Post by VioletSparks »

Subject has been changed but I'm bringing it back since I missed the moment, and this is a question I have always meant to ask.

I've noticed a lot of "Betrayed trust" comments when it comes to him being in a relationship. Beyond the extreme bullying that happened, I don't under stand the meaning behind the mass "betrayed trust" comments I see happening. If it is beyond the mass negative bullying effects, why does it matter?

Edit (I have a feeling I'm abusing stating that I have edited) I am in NO WAY saying he is in a relationship now. I just meant in general. Why, besides the bullying is the backlash from him hiding it so strong. He is under no obligation to say so.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Yeah I am concerned what Mark is doing for Valentines Day weekend but yeah hopefully it's family and not ex related and just seeing family. Cool about the live stream but I won't be in town either for the live stream (oh well, but hey I am sure there will be talks about it on here), that is if we don't get hit by another snow storm. :roll: It totally ruined plans to go up north to visit family last time. I hate winter, I also hate Valentines Day. Stupid holiday.

Being in a relationship can make you happy yes, but I feel you can have all the money, love, support, etc. still be miserable or lonely, etc like hell or the romance is just isn't what you wanted and you still maybe have your own issues to work on in the mean time. (For me is I do have some issues of thinking I will just get hurt badly).

SkullFusion
Talker
Talker

Post by SkullFusion »

IMG_20160201_230529_145.jpg
Just came across this and I thought it was fitting for the earlier subject of people relying on him too much.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

notyourcupcake
Talker
Talker

Post by notyourcupcake »

@Ely I apologize for leading you to believe that I was insinuating that Mark needed a relationship to be happy. That was not my intention. As everyone here has previously stated, I only wish him good things and will be rooting for him along the way. When I speak of a girlfriend or SO, I should clarify that from my perspective it's more of a intimate (I'm not referring to the sexual aspect of the word mind you. I'm asexual so I don't exactly think about those sorts of things) and comforting partnership. It would be nice to see him have someone solid and there to give him the attention and reassurance that only a SO can provide. Not that he needs it, not now and probably not for a while yet, but when it does happen I'll be thrilled for him. Not because he'd be in a relationship so much as he's finally let someone else into his circle. A fresh face might do him some good. Maybe? we'll just have to wait and see.

Offtopic: sorry I backtracked a bit there. I'm going to share my story so if you'd reather not, go ahead and skip all this. forewarning: I an asexual and panromantic. I was with my emotionally abusive husband for five years and had two kids by him. I kept telling myself its what normal people do...I hated the sexual aspect of the relationship but put up with it because I thought I was supposed to do. what started really making me question things was when I would feel more masculine he would criticize everything I did or wore or how I styled my hair...telling me that when he married me i should've stopped liking girls and stopped pretending to be a boy...five years of that and after that fifth year I was gone. finally got the help I needed for my mental disorders (he didn't believe in them) got a job, an apartment, and have been happily single for 3 and a half years now. trust me when I say I fully understand not needing a relationship to be happy.

~Panger Ban~

lottahart
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lottahart »

Woaah I guess I missed a lot of things

I was on Tumblr, digging for some The 100 spoilers (The 100 anyone?), decided to check on Markiplier's tags.. hoho 'tumblrinas' :O
I followed some decent fan blogs, it's sad that the community are kinda falling apart :( I can't say much, I'm new around here
I find it hard to watch most of his recent uploads, and I figured out that I only enjoy watching one when he actually TALKS about the game instead of making some silly jokes that makes me cringe. No hate though, I love that wonderful man. I'm still trying catch up with the older videos, and today watching him play the games by PuffBallsUnited made my day (Oh yeah Mark knows Phoenix Wright! :D)

You guys talking about romance I see <3 - like what you guys have been discussing, I agree that having a romantic relationship isn't everything and doesn't determine a person's happiness in life. I'm a hopeless romantic too, I've never been in a relationship, just a few wonderful crushes. I don't know if I ever will but it doesn't matter. Haha I always imagine our lives as books, some may contain a sprinkle of romance, where as some don't at all. But it doesn't matter! Each book tells different stories and are still awesome (Don't judge a book by its cover...and genre?) Sorry this sounds like nonsense -__-

It would be lovely if he found someone to take burdens off his head once in a while, as what @notyourcupcake described (happy that things are going well for you now) Yes, I would be happy to see him in a relationship, would be so cute if one day we'll get to see him play video games with his SO

Just saw Jacksepticeye's LP of That Dragon, Cancer. Tears wouldn't stop flowing :( anddd the Rides with Strangers which was creeepy
Edit : Forgot to say that I'm excited that Jack is coming to LA, haven't seen Mark with anyone else except Ryan and Matt for some time now, would be refreshing (totally fine with Ryan and Matt, just had too much of them)

I use a lot of 'I's in my sentences. :? Sorry I talk alot about myself, my opinions tend to be very personal
Stay awesome, you :tu:

notyourcupcake
Talker
Talker

Post by notyourcupcake »

Offtopic: Thanks Lotta~ I truly didn't mean to babble on like that. lol I'm glad it sorta made some sense to you,

I'm pumped for Sean's arrival! I'm also quite curious to see how they interact now after everything that happened in the time they've been apart.

~Panger Ban~

professionallurker
Debater
Debater

Post by professionallurker »

I have a theory for why Mark uploads so many KWP videos to his account.
There's of course the fact that he's good friends with Matt and Ryan.
There's also the fact that they live together.

But, if they're in the video then Mark possibly splits the earnings from said video three ways. We already know he pays Matt for editing videos, but where does that leave Ryan? His only source of income is from the KWP videos.

idk just a thought I had.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

What did you guys think of Resident Enis 2? It was cool :) Not a fan of the wigs but oh well :P :) I have to say the first one I liked a little better. Maybe I just need to watch it again.

Hm I do have some concerns about Matt and Ryan living with Mark but I won't say my concern unless someone wants me to PM them or I can PM them. Already had whiny butt hurts up my ass a couple days ago and I am still reeling and sour about it.

I saw a picture on FB of Mark and the boys doing Ninja Brian. No idea who he is but hey! Course who came along? Matt and Ryan.......... :roll:

Yes I am aware that they're all friends, they live together, but like me and others said many times before, we subbed for Mark, not Mark and his friends. It just gets annoying.

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

Wanted to comment on the new Resident Enis video, but not before acknowledging @professionallurker's suggestion. It certainly is a possibility, but if that's the case I still wish he'd help promote them on their channel instead of his. (Though lately he's definitely cut down on the time they appear in his videos, which I'm grateful for.) He's already proven that his presence on other people's videos sends the views skyrocketing, and they gain considerably more subs in a shorter period than they would otherwise. Periodic appearances on KWP's channel (and not his) would go great lengths in maintaining a nice balance.

The video itself is cute. I can't say it's my #1 favorite, but I like just how much effort the entire cast and crew put forward to make it work. I actually forgot it was supposed to be a musical until they started singing. :lol: But I admire AJ's creativity and drive to make his work come to life like that. And Dodger is just plain awesome in this one. :)

It was good to hear Mark making use of his voice training. And given that this was filmed in early November, when everything was hitting at once and he had a ton of things going on, I'm surprised they were able to give him some decent screen time. It was a good video overall, but tbh...I think I prefer the first Resident Enis, speaking aesthetically. Still, it was nice to see a kind of continuation of the plot in this one.

VioletSparks
Talker
Talker

Post by VioletSparks »

AquarianHorse wrote:What did you guys think of Resident Enis 2?
I keep seeing that mentioned. What is it? I feel like I'm behind on things :P

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

VioletSparks wrote:
AquarianHorse wrote:What did you guys think of Resident Enis 2?
I keep seeing that mentioned. What is it? I feel like I'm behind on things :P

professionallurker
Debater
Debater

Oh man.

Ryan's not having a good day it seems.

He changed his profile picture to one pre-situation that Daniel took and his latest tweet is heart breaking.

professionallurker
Debater
Debater

And now MSB is all of a sudden working on a tribute for Daniel that he decided to post about after retweeting Ryan's tweet. :roll:

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Oh hi, we haven't heard from you in awhile MSB!

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

I do agree, although I did enjoy the second Resident Enis, I'm still partial to the first one. Maybe the wigs are part of it, but the song was way more catchier in the first one imo. Curious to see if they do more in the future or make it into a series, though considering Mark's hectic schedule and with Dodger now engaged and possibly planning out a wedding, it might be difficult to get everyone together again.

I really loved the bloopers though! Surprised there were two set of blooper videos, one on Mark's channel and one on Random Encounters' channel. Didn't stop me from cracking up! :rofl:

@AquarianHorse Ninja Brian is part of Ninja Sex Party, a musical group run by Danny of the Game Grumps. Mark's helped work with Ninja Sex Party in the past on their music videos from prop handling to even having brief cameos. Plus Brian recently became the newest Grump, so Mark knows him fairly well by association. Also Brian has the cutest little girl and the videos of him being a daddy are just precious! :tu:

@Kei I agree, it would make more sense for Mark to appear on KWP's channel to bring in more attention to their channel then it would be for them to be featured so often on Mark's channel. Yeah right now he seems to have cut it back (to an extent) but who knows how long until that's gonna change. I wouldn't be surprised if in his future livestream around the 20th the three of them will be involved somehow. Like everyone has said, it's not that the guys are bad or anything, it's just getting to the point where it feels like Mark is forcing them on us and in doing so taking away from his own channel.

Edit: Poor Ryan. He really has taken this whole thing the worst out of everyone it seems. Here's hoping he gets through this and that Matt, Mark, and Lego can help cheer him up.

Also fuck off James. Go be an asshole somewhere else.

Return to “Markiplier”