Jessii Vee

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
yella girl
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessii Vee

Post by yella girl »

Cotton_Candy wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:24 pm
Wow I imagined this thread would be longer.
She has turned into an entitled stuck up greedy ahole and it annoys me how whether it is a vlog or a reg video there are like 4 to 6 ads in a 10 or 15 min video.
I also don't like the way she is with Tye especially how whiney she has been lately. She claims to work so hard all day everyday(expect maybe weekends) but in her lately daily vlogs not so much...
Exactly how I feel. Also, all of her videos for a very long time have been so unoriginal. I mean to the point where she is literally reading an article about something creepy word for word. Can't be bothered to put it in her own words, personally go investigate it (like she used to), or even make cool short videos to go along with the stories. It would be cool if she could do those videos and put in some production value, but she doesn't. Because she knows she doesn't need to impress her 11 year old fans. Also, most of her videos that you could call original I'm 99% certain are lies. Like the whole Shane Dawson thing read to me as staged so that she could try to pool in herself with his videos and get views for it. She and Mandy just seem like privileged brats who haven't once been told no in their lives. Don't even get me started on her having young fans giving her money through patreon and paying every month for one extra unoriginal video from her as she sits with her sister and creepy fiance in her million dollar home.

Cotton_Candy
Learner
Learner

Post by Cotton_Candy »

^^^Exactly, it rubbed me the wrong way in her vlog from a few days ago when they went to McDonald's and Tye got her a vanilla milkshake and she was literally complaining and whining "I only like chocolate Tye noooo you are going to eat it because I will not." It also makes me lol that she always acts so surprised when something paranormal happens. I don't believe her about it anymore. Her sucking up to Shane is just for more money(ugh her and her sisters lastest video bored me to death and they kept getting off topic). Shane has been becoming a ahole too but that's another topic. Another thing that made me lol kind of a while ago was when she hit 1mil and was like omg I can't believe tysm when she was posting and telling her subs to help her reach 1 mil.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

I remember I came across her channel back in 2015 she was the only paranormal channel at the time i enjoy now her stories seems she makes them up. Does anybody watches mandi's channel? She was talking about in one video how jessi didnt help her with her channel but she did herself without jessi she wouldn't even have any followers. I kinda watch few of mandi videos she seems like she copies her sister. It kinda rub me the wrong way how she got her followers bc of jess with jess she would have nothing she puts the time. I wish she would admit she got known bc of her sister if she was unknown person without any that she knows that has million subscribers she wouldnt have gotten her views and followers.

I really don't believe with the whole basement story makes no logical sense it seems like she made it up in her head. I really do believe in paranormal but I don't like it when people lies just to get views and money. I really like tye and jess has a couple they moving way too fast. She copies Shane Dawson with his conspiracy theories ( most of it you can google it) it just gets annoying I find it interesting and sketchy about the pizza.

Cotton_Candy
Learner
Learner

Post by Cotton_Candy »

Mandii is just plain gross and annoying. She knows damn well that without Jess or buying subs she would have less than 1k. I do not watch her videos because they are more boring than Jessii's. They definitely are moving too fast and I doubt that they will last.

forestsoul
Lurker
Lurker

Post by forestsoul »

Cotton_Candy wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:08 pm
^^^Exactly, it rubbed me the wrong way in her vlog from a few days ago when they went to McDonald's and Tye got her a vanilla milkshake and she was literally complaining and whining "I only like chocolate Tye noooo you are going to eat it because I will not." It also makes me lol that she always acts so surprised when something paranormal happens. I don't believe her about it anymore. Her sucking up to Shane is just for more money(ugh her and her sisters lastest video bored me to death and they kept getting off topic). Shane has been becoming a ahole too but that's another topic. Another thing that made me lol kind of a while ago was when she hit 1mil and was like omg I can't believe tysm when she was posting and telling her subs to help her reach 1 mil.
Omg yes! Remember that! She was asking her fans to get their friends to sub, and then she makes a video all surprised that she made it to 1M lol, like girl, just be real!
"...And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul." —John Muir :love2:

GummyUnihorn
Stalker
Stalker

Post by GummyUnihorn »

No idea what you guys are talking about when you say her videos are fake. Lmao. She is a beautiful, loving, funny, and entertaining YouTuber :love2: . She is a huge paranormal believer and fan and posts almost daily on her vlog channel, and every few days on her main channel. Posts most of her Lyme updates on her vlog channel. She also posts a variety of storytimes from her past or recent experiences. No idea whats is so fake about her videos. :| But you do you I guess. Nothing seems fake about her videos at all, and I really feel like you guys are fishing for reasons to hare her.
I personally love her <3

Cotton_Candy
Learner
Learner

Post by Cotton_Candy »

Mandi is that you ? ^

Lululadybug
Learner
Learner

Post by Lululadybug »

I recently found her from looking at "reading a stranger's diary" videos (which was recommended by youtube) and, to me, she was loud (but that's easy to fix, just turn down the volume) and I kind of liked it so I decided to give her videos a chance. I kinda wish I didn't now. Now I believe in ghosts since weird things happen in my house from time to time but the videos seemed so fake and like they're just (mostly?) conspiracy theories. I remember clicking on the "Have you see doorsthatgo to nowhere" but she never talked about them? And it seemed like a lot of the videos I clicked on seemed like clickbait. Maybe that's just my thinking, I dunno.

denicewilliams250
Stalker
Stalker

Post by denicewilliams250 »

brookesox wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:53 pm
Like everyone else, I liked Jessii back in the day but I literally cannot remember the last time I actually wanted to click on one of her videos, they are so over the top and exaggerated and really fucking boring. I will say that I do not like Tye lol there is just something about him that makes me so uneasy, hes so strange
Yes!! I just want to say that I find Tye is so annoying. The way he always needs to correct Jessii, always has to be right, and more often than not feels he must always have the last word gets on my nerves! I actually like Jessii (just been watching her videos along with the vee vlogs for the last couple of months) I'm happy that she is happy in her marriage, no jealousy here but I just had to vent about Tye. Calm down dude.

Justaperson1
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Justaperson1 »

Is it just me or anyone else gets creeped out by her body like... she is so skinny but has a big fat head... I know it might be cuz of her illness but it just creeps me out and makes me feel really uncomfortable. Also she makes really disgusting faces sometimes and she is really annoying but her topics are interesting sucks but this is why I'm not subscribe to your channel

Scarlet-ribbons
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Scarlet-ribbons »

It’s not like she’s a bad YouTuber or anything it’s just that she’s obviously a youtuber for younger kids probably 10 and younger with the content she covers it’s hard to get scared or anything. And I’m sure she knows her audience is just a bunch of kids (based off of the comments). I mean I’m still technically a kid but I just lost interest and wished she’d actually tell scary stories/urban legends.

Scarlet-ribbons
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Scarlet-ribbons »

It’s not like she’s a bad YouTuber or anything it’s just that she’s obviously a youtuber for younger kids probably 10 and younger with the content she covers it’s hard to get scared or anything. And I’m sure she knows her audience is just a bunch of kids (based off of the comments). I mean I’m still technically a kid but I just lost interest and wished she’d actually tell scary stories/urban legends.

gossipismymidLname
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gossipismymidLname »

I like Jessii, I only really occasionally watch her vlog and old storytimes now as her main channel got a little repetitive for me but I get it - this is how making a living off of youtube works and I'm definitely not her target audience. She seems a nice person, is a good role model who encourages kids to treat people nicely, that its ok to be different, etc. Tye seems cool too. No idea if some of her stories are fake, but she is a great storyteller - I wish she'd go back to telling hers.

Not a big fan of her sister, like her entire family she is absolutely gorgeous but some of her twitter political posts seemed pretty pushy and unfair and not something you should be preaching to impressionable teenage fans who will adopt your views, but she seems ok apart from that. I think she did get a big boost from Jessii's following but I don't think that's a shameful thing as she did feature regularly and it is a unique and profitable opportunity so why not? It did seem at first she heavily copied some of Jessii's vids but perhaps they've just had similar experiences.

gossipismymidLname
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gossipismymidLname »

Came back to change my response 2 years later as I felt it seemed a little mean. I actually like MandiiVee, she's cool and has many interesting stories on their podcast channel, although I still disagree on that one thing I mentioned. BTW Jessii in conversation with her sister has repeated many details of her old stories despite it being 6-7 years later on her podcast channel, so I think that's a sign they were probably true, so #hatersowned.

Return to “A-M”