notchanel-number6
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

heyitsfeiii

Post by notchanel-number6 »

Hey, new girl here!

There's this girl I've been following for a couple of weeks now named Fei. I like her makeup tutorials, but is it just me of is her personality a bit.... much? :? IDK maybe I'm being a little over dramatic but some of her cutaway shots distract from the actual tutorials.

Saely
Learner
Learner

Re: heyitsfeiii

Post by Saely »

She reminds me of a much less obnoxious version of Elaine Mokk with all the attempted off-humor, quirkiness and cutaways. It can get quite annoying sometimes (like when she cut away to an unfunny shot to her bun and went "like my hurr?"), but I do like her product demonstrations.

She seems pretty genuine so far though.

notchanel-number6
Lurker
Lurker

Saely wrote:She reminds me of a much less obnoxious version of Elaine Mokk with all the attempted off-humor, quirkiness and cutaways. It can get quite annoying sometimes (like when she cut away to an unfunny shot to her bun and went "like my hurr?"), but I do like her product demonstrations.

She seems pretty genuine so far though.
Exactly! Like for the most part I like her tutorials and I think she's pretty talented. I just feel like the cutaway shots tend to distract from whatever point she's trying to make.

notchanel-number6
Lurker
Lurker

.... so is this "hideous kpop dancing" gonna be a regular thing now? :roll:

rikatan
Talker
Talker

Post by rikatan »

Wow... she looks so much better back in 2014. Now she just looks so fake and unnatural lol

notchanel-number6
Lurker
Lurker

rikatan wrote:Wow... she looks so much better back in 2014. Now she just looks so fake and unnatural lol
I mean I'm glad her hair's not that brassy-looking blonde anymore but I'm also surprised her hair hasn't completey fallen out with how much dye and bleach she's put on it :? :?

irisbee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by irisbee »

Aghh I wanted to like her but literally if you just click into her video from literally anything else it's just super loud, like some assault on both the ears and the eyes. Her editing style is just too incoherent to follow and the amped up kpop mv-style saturation really highlights texture on her face that she cakes foundation over?

nekokoco
Talker
Talker

Post by nekokoco »

I thought she might be interesting but it's just a bunch of click-bait, and "follow me!", and trend-baiting. She's a beauty channel and it seems that she's been on youtube for four years, but now she just does stupid instagram trends stuff. Gotta adapt to make that $$$

dannibee
Learner
Learner

Post by dannibee »

irisbee wrote:Aghh I wanted to like her but literally if you just click into her video from literally anything else it's just super loud, like some assault on both the ears and the eyes. Her editing style is just too incoherent to follow and the amped up kpop mv-style saturation really highlights texture on her face that she cakes foundation over?
ngl i have to turn my speakers waaaay down before i click on any videos :/

rottingsecrets
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rottingsecrets »

Her new video about her unwashed beauty blender she’s had for like 2 years is so gross. Her confession about not washing her 3 brushes in like 5 years is shocking. Wasn’t she always struggling with acne? Wasn’t that her main appeal? There really is no excuse for not doing the most basic and effective acne fighting technique. She’s rather spend her time and money on products. I know that cleaning brushes and stuff isn’t going to magically stop acne but come on! As a casual viewer this is not going to make me hit the subscribe button anytime soon.

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

I HATE when her bf is in videos...I feel like I'm intruding in their private time. She acts like a toddler running up to him everytime he comes home from work, then we have to listen to her put on a baby voice while she's being lovey dovey. I normally like when ytbers include their partners, but because she edits him out we barely hear him talk so we're just listening to her flirt. I wouldn't mind him being included if we actually got to know him, but its literally just her flirting...and she wonders why her views dropped??

Return to “F-J”