ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Danny "Big ol Macho Baby Daddy"

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

This is the thread to bad all things Danny

Please do not litter Kathleen's thread with Danny gossip. :tu:
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Danny "Big ol Macho Baby Daddy"

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Things that annoy me about Danny-

His beard (at the moment)
His bald head
His voice
How he used to pop into all of KL's videos. I only liked him in the Vlogs.. it was annoying in her tutorials :roll:
That he seems to be using KL now for heer YT money and marketing her, so he can stay home and not work, plus making her move to Miami :?

I'm sure he's a nice guy- but he annoys me. What can I say? I actually HATE Ylette more. She's so tacky/trashy- and I think DaNNY may have a thing for her.. :barf:

onionface
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by onionface »

I'm sure he's a nice guy- but he annoys me.
He comes off like a big ol' doucheball to me.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^ Yes, I think Kathleen could do SOOO MUCH better.

I hate: the way he dresses, talks, looks. ALL OF IT. I think he's fugly. And needs to be in BETTER shape for a military man.. don't ya think :?

Hihotintin
Informer
Informer

Post by Hihotintin »

My main issue is that she states he reads all her emails and makes those decisions for her?! That comes off as crazy controlling, plus what does he know about makeup to make those decisions?!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WTF would he read her emails? I am a full time blogger and handle all of my emails/PR I get excited to see the emails I receive daily. Kathleen is a moron, I'm sorry... :roll:

Hihotintin
Informer
Informer

Post by Hihotintin »

She's mentioned it a couple times because people have commented that they sent her emails without any replies and she had to stated that she doesn't read her emails Danny does.

Girl this is *YOUR* brand not his! I just can't figure out if he took control of the situation or if she asked him to step in...

either way it is shitty not to respond back imo

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hihotintin wrote:She's mentioned it a couple times because people have commented that they sent her emails without any replies and she had to stated that she doesn't read her emails Danny does.

Girl this is *YOUR* brand not his! I just can't figure out if he took control of the situation or if she asked him to step in...

either way it is shitty not to respond back imo
She's dense. Why would Danny be in charge? I don't get it. She needs to figure her shit out quick.

Hihotintin
Informer
Informer

Post by Hihotintin »

Probably has something to do with gender roles and how she likes to have him take care of her. I just have a feeling her manipulated the situation...i dunno. Still think it is crappy she doesn't respond back to her fans

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Me too! ^ i READ ABOUT A GIRL WHO SENT HER A BIG paCKAGE To her PO BOX and Kathleen thanked her on twitter but NEVER replied to her emails? :((( :|

Hihotintin
Informer
Informer

Post by Hihotintin »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Me too! ^ i READ ABOUT A GIRL WHO SENT HER A BIG paCKAGE To her PO BOX and Kathleen thanked her on twitter but NEVER replied to her emails? :((( :|
At least she got a thank you some YT don't even acknowledge the people who send them stuff (don't really understand people who send things to YT but to each their own). I'm not surprised she or Danny didn't write back. I'm sure Danny thinks all her fans are stupid and want to keep them away from Kathleen. If this is true I think it does her a disservice as she seems to need a ton of positivity in her life and this would help with that....

annapolly
Debater
Debater

Post by annapolly »

Has anyone got any screen caps or whatnot which prove Danny is a dad? I can't find it in the other threads :(
judging u

Hihotintin
Informer
Informer

Post by Hihotintin »

She confirmed it in one of her videos, it was in the previous thread (#4 I think)

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What ever happened to the "fan" stalking Kathleen who even made fake twitter and YT accounts that looked JUST LIKE Kat's? :o :?

Do you think DANNY did it to scare her from going to IMATS, Meet Ups, etc? She never goes out anymore... :| :| :(

Hihotintin
Informer
Informer

Post by Hihotintin »

You would think that she would be available to go now since he has more availability. Cause you know she can't go anywhere without him. I hope he didn't create that troll as that would be a whole 'nother level of crazy. Plus do you think he would intentionally keep her at home when it could effect the cash flow?!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hihotintin wrote:You would think that she would be available to go now since he has more availability. Cause you know she can't go anywhere without him. I hope he didn't create that troll as that would be a whole 'nother level of crazy. Plus do you think he would intentionally keep her at home when it could effect the cash flow?!
I was half kidding/but honestly= half serious. I mean he has to go everytime with her ANYWHERE and I bet it's boring to him. Plus, those trips may take away from the cash flow. (Flight, Hotel, Car Rental.. etc) and she has been creating makeup and collabing by way of text and telephone or places in local Miami. He probably likes that more... Tsk Tsk!

Poor Kathleen. She always tweets she can't go to IMATS, etc. etc. But never says why (inserts a million crying emojis) and makes a note it's due to personal reasons? Maybe they are "Danny Reasons?=" That's FUBAR if so.... :o :?

Hihotintin
Informer
Informer

Post by Hihotintin »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Hihotintin wrote:You would think that she would be available to go now since he has more availability. Cause you know she can't go anywhere without him. I hope he didn't create that troll as that would be a whole 'nother level of crazy. Plus do you think he would intentionally keep her at home when it could effect the cash flow?!
I was half kidding/but honestly= half serious. I mean he has to go everytime with her ANYWHERE and I bet it's boring to him. Plus, those trips may take away from the cash flow. (Flight, Hotel, Car Rental.. etc) and she has been creating makeup and collabing by way of text and telephone or places in local Miami. He probably likes that more... Tsk Tsk!

Poor Kathleen. She always tweets she can't go to IMATS, etc. etc. But never says why (inserts a million crying emojis) and makes a note it's due to personal reasons? Maybe they are "Danny Reasons?=" That's FUBAR if so.... :o :?
It all good ;) My point is we don't know a ton of their relationship and how much is him being controlling and how much is her being needy. Still think it is crap that she doesn't does go out more and Danny just feed into it. I feel bad for her fans.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I feel bad. I wonder what her life is REALLY like off camera? :? :(

Hihotintin
Informer
Informer

Post by Hihotintin »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:I feel bad. I wonder what her life is REALLY like off camera? :? :(
I was wondering that too. Before I thought Danny was truly devoted to her and everything is honkey dorry then find out he has a kid/almost a teenager?! All of a sudden Danny is private and doesn't want his business on her channel, even though her vlogged for her channel and has an instagram that seems devoted to her. The whole thing is strange.

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

She's dense. Why would Danny be in charge? I don't get it. She needs to figure her shit out quick.
That's exactly it, she's dense. She comes off as a bit of scatterbrain as well. I could see her not knowing how to mess with her emails or she finding it overly consuming so she handed it over to him to deal with. I doubt he took it over by choice but she figured he would do a better job at it than she would. That's my guess anyway.
All of a sudden Danny is private and doesn't want his business on her channel, even though her vlogged for her channel and has an instagram that seems devoted to her. The whole thing is strange.
Yup. Things have been fishy for a long while now. And is it just me or do Kathleen's eyes look sick/sad? Her attitude has seemed to perk up a bit but she still looks slightly off to me. I bet it has to do with Danny's personal drama. I never bought the bs story of him leaving the military by choice. Ever since his baby momma exposed him as a deadbeat daddy, things have been very strange.

Return to “KathleenLights”