Dan & Phil Part 52: Handcuffs & Videogames

deerly

Re: Dan & Phil Part 52: Handcuffs & Videogames

Post by deerly »

So there was an old liveshow bit where Dan and Phil sing the walrus song in my 'watch later' playlist and I found out it has been deleted because of AmazingPhil's copyright complaint blah blah
I know it is their video and I know they have every right to ask yt to remove it but WHYYY PHIL, there are hundreds (if not thousands) random liveshow bits on youtube! It takes time to file a complaint and there are already two more similar walrus song clips uploaded. I just want to understand his logic

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by sweetmm »

Sometimes their live together reads like a script :roll:

[tweet][/tweet]
Credit:amazingfiru

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

[tweet][/tweet]
Credit:amazingfiru

backin2009
Learner
Learner

Post by backin2009 »

sweetmm wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
Looks like the same restaurant they went to with bryony and wirrow once
Image "we're not a commercial for everyone else
we go out for coffee and keep to ourselves
We make little homes out of 3 star hotels
And I know what you're feeling
'cause i feel it as well."

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by felucca »

^ Restaurant's called Galvin at Windows (lol @ Hazel for tagging it as Calvin Windows Restaurant in her photo.)

When did they go with Bryony and Wirrow?
peeeepins wrote:I find it kind of funny that they're hanging out with Hazel just a day after she was publicly a dick to Emma B on Twitter. Maybe their YT acquaintances think that's a prerequisite to get in with them :rofl:

Off topic:
I was under the impression that they (hazel/Emma) were friendly, but hazel essentially made fun of Emma yesterday for being upset that her hamster died. Well she said Emma should be more upset about Alan rickman dying (Emma cited both deaths as examples of why 2016 sucked so far, she didn't really even compare them). I don't even like Emma, but if my cat died and someone told me to be more upset about a strangers death I'd cut a bitch, even if that stranger portrayed Snape. Like, the fuck. We get it Hazel, you're a v srs filmmaker extraordinaire who respects actors above all and feels their loss so much more deeply than the plebs, calm the fuck down.
Offtopic: Ikr? First time I've ever had to side with Emma Blackery in something; it physically hurt. :roll: Hazel's "apology" was so lame too, one of those "ugh, sorry YOU got offended" ones (guurrrl the same could be said about you). Emma just ignored her, good for her.

Speeeeaking of Emma Blackery, you guys seen this yet? Might explain why she's so chummy with Felix and Marzia these days, going into business with them! Unexpected choice to bring her with them? She's hardly a big name in the gaming genre, compared to the others on the list. Funny that PJ's name isn't mentioned since they're dealing with animations but maybe he doesn't want to "align with the Revelmode brand". Anyway, to take this back to Dan and Phil, I'm thinking the voice acting they mentioned doing recently might just have to do with this.
deerly wrote:So there was an old liveshow bit where Dan and Phil sing the walrus song in my 'watch later' playlist and I found out it has been deleted because of AmazingPhil's copyright complaint blah blah
https://youtu.be/bb55C-hQsGo?t=53m3s if you still wanna watch it.

Those snippets people upload usually get a huge amount of views, compared to when people upload the full-length liveshow under a neutral name, so maybe that's why they've been taking down some clips? I'd probably be more bothered about out of context clips too, if I were a youtuber and didn't like what they showed - non-fans might easily stumble upon such clips, after all. Maybe that's why.
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

haru
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haru »

vogonsrock wrote:I definitely don't hear any sticks mentioned, but that doesn't mean I'm right. However I know no one who uses sticks when we have perfectly functional spoons, sticks are only for cheap ass coffee conglomerates etc... no?
Cinnamon sticks, perhaps.

The pics look nice (though dan could look a bit more excited lol), lowkey hoping louise vlogged a bit

I wonder if hazel has some sort of bts beef w emma

peeeepins
Informer
Informer

Post by peeeepins »

felucca wrote: Speeeeaking of Emma Blackery, you guys seen this yet? Might explain why she's so chummy with Felix and Marzia these days, going into business with them! Unexpected choice to bring her with them? She's hardly a big name in the gaming genre, compared to the others on the list. Funny that PJ's name isn't mentioned since they're dealing with animations but maybe he doesn't want to "align with the Revelmode brand". Anyway, to take this back to Dan and Phil, I'm thinking the voice acting they mentioned doing recently might just have to do with this.
Oooh mayhaps, good call. I'm still wondering about their comment about whatever they worked on not being something their viewers would typically watch. I took that at the time to maybe mean a kids show type of thing or similar. I haven't looked too much into this Felix thing yet; is it a paid service like YouTube Red? Or free? It could be for a new thing going on BBC3 too, so who knows. I kind of wish they didn't even tell us until they could offer more info :?

And yes I'm extremely highkey hoping Louise vlogged the shit out of their night out (which for D&P could mean a whole 90secs of footage lol, but I'll take what I can get)
my watermelon ball brings all the :purr: to the yard and they're like meow meow meow meow

kathrynxjane
Debater
Debater

Post by kathrynxjane »

Just to add. All I can hear now is "yo sex" but that is because I read the comments first. Surely he knew Phil was on a LS so he would never say that. I doubt we will ever find out.

Dan looks so awkward in all the pictures. Totally looks like he doesn't want to be there. Phil looks cute with Louise but I think Phil would look good with anybody.

Phil looks sort of normal (for a change) in the newest photo on Louises Instagram. Dan looks like he is trying to bend down to fit in the photo. (don't know how to add an instagram photo on Tapatalk )

I doubt Louise is vlogging but we can all hope. Hazel isn't even doing totm anymore so nothing from Hazel either!!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
“I wish humans were less socially awkward and we could pokemon battle without it being weird” :tu:

Lari
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lari »

first gg anniversary and 1000 posts :ele:
vogonsrock wrote:Sounds like zero six to me, which if he's editing, or watching/listening to something (headphones on) could be a way of remembering the time stamp of where he was when Phil 'interrupted' him.
that was my thought as well. doesn't sound like "yo sex" to me
danphil333 wrote:Image

its from louise instagram. "Phil's drink came with roses"

this is the only time i can forgive phil for this face.
everyone is doing an ugly face and then there is dan looking like a creep. "sexual predator" drunk
tipsy boys. i can picture Phil with Louise if i hadn't had my phan goggles on :D

Lurktacular
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurktacular »

kathrynxjane wrote:Just to add. All I can hear now is "yo sex" but that is because I read the comments first. Surely he knew Phil was on a LS so he would never say that. I doubt we will ever find out.

Dan looks so awkward in all the pictures. Totally looks like he doesn't want to be there. Phil looks cute with Louise but I think Phil would look good with anybody.

Phil looks sort of normal (for a change) in the newest photo on Louises Instagram. Dan looks like he is trying to bend down to fit in the photo. (don't know how to add an instagram photo on Tapatalk )

I doubt Louise is vlogging but we can all hope. Hazel isn't even doing totm anymore so nothing from Hazel either!!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
Yeah same, that's why its all I can hear, the comments tainted my ears. God knows what he was really saying. Inevitably nothing of any consequence, I was just wondering if anyone could make it out.

I love how Phil looks like AccidentalHusband with just about everyone other than Dan lol. Or maybe I'm just so used to seeing them side by side that its less striking. But his body language is usually way warmer with anyone other than Dan in pictures (not videos though). The irony.

Offtopic: Sorry to be OT'ing so much - having a quiet weekend at home for the first time in ages and I'm having a liveshow odyssey - since we're in a bit of a drought until sunday I thought I'd share a couple more funny younow bits:

[youtube][/youtube]

Set that against the recent TV convo... 'before I went to sleep'... 'the bedroom' lolz.

[youtube][/youtube]

20:55 onwards 'it would have been convenient to become millionaire ... friend...' nice sentence m8. Ha.

If me posting these is annoying anyone and I'm derailing please do tell me and I'll stfu :tu:
'I don't normally chase after boys, but if he's over 6ft and has good hair a bitch might just powerwalk'

peeeepins
Informer
Informer

Post by peeeepins »

kathrynxjane wrote: I doubt Louise is vlogging but we can all hope. Hazel isn't even doing totm anymore so nothing from Hazel either!
Oh damn I forgot TOTM was just for the year. Dammit. Maybe D&P were avoiding her until they knew she wouldn't be constantly vlogging :rofl: Well maybe Louise will still come through.

Even higher hopes: maybe they had a collab-frenzy before or after dinner. Tipsy Talk with D&P & Louise??? Literally anything with Louise?? Maybe they all played Uno and that's what we're getting on DAPG on Sunday. I'd laugh.
my watermelon ball brings all the :purr: to the yard and they're like meow meow meow meow

wtfamidoinghere

Post by wtfamidoinghere »

felucca wrote: Speeeeaking of Emma Blackery, you guys seen this yet? Might explain why she's so chummy with Felix and Marzia these days, going into business with them! Unexpected choice to bring her with them? She's hardly a big name in the gaming genre, compared to the others on the list. Funny that PJ's name isn't mentioned since they're dealing with animations but maybe he doesn't want to "align with the Revelmode brand". Anyway, to take this back to Dan and Phil, I'm thinking the voice acting they mentioned doing recently might just have to do with this.
That could be the reason Melix invited them to their place and collaborated with them in the first place. Maybe they asked them to be a part of the whole thing.
I mean, i know that some of the youtubers on the list have far more subscribers and views than phan, but when you want your audience to travel with you to a different platform or engage in something charity related, than a very dedicated core audience would be helpful, as they are more likely to follow/get involved. I'm thinking about Felix' "how to get fangirls" video.
And maybe Dan and Phil didn't want to get too involved in this new brand, because they have their own shared brand keeping them busy. Some voice acting would be a nice way to show support/interest (and keep their new friends happy) without having their names attached to this new brand (I call it a brand, because I'm not sure what else to call it, feel free to correct me).
felucca wrote:
peeeepins wrote:I find it kind of funny that they're hanging out with Hazel just a day after she was publicly a dick to Emma B on Twitter. Maybe their YT acquaintances think that's a prerequisite to get in with them :rofl:

Off topic:
I was under the impression that they (hazel/Emma) were friendly, but hazel essentially made fun of Emma yesterday for being upset that her hamster died. Well she said Emma should be more upset about Alan rickman dying (Emma cited both deaths as examples of why 2016 sucked so far, she didn't really even compare them). I don't even like Emma, but if my cat died and someone told me to be more upset about a strangers death I'd cut a bitch, even if that stranger portrayed Snape. Like, the fuck. We get it Hazel, you're a v srs filmmaker extraordinaire who respects actors above all and feels their loss so much more deeply than the plebs, calm the fuck down.
Offtopic: Ikr? First time I've ever had to side with Emma Blackery in something; it physically hurt. :roll: Hazel's "apology" was so lame too, one of those "ugh, sorry YOU got offended" ones (guurrrl the same could be said about you). Emma just ignored her, good for her.
God yes. I love Hazel, but what was she thinking? Even if you think that a human death must be more painful than that of a pet (though i disagree), how can you bring that up RIGHT AFTER SOMEONE LOST A LOVED PET?? So insensitive.
I respect that some people grieve the loss of an artist, but surely grieve for the loss of someone who was in your life daily, human or not, should be respected at least as much.
Still, i'd love Dan and Phil to collab with Hazel. Not that we'd ever get a tipsy talk, but oh well.

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

It's nice that D&P don't collab with Louise everytime they see each other. I can't say the same for literally any other youtuber friendships, especially UK youtubers. There's either a collab or multiple vlog cameras shoved into each others faces the whole time. I get secondhand embarrassment seeing that happen.

bluecaterpillar
Learner
Learner

Post by bluecaterpillar »

it's an interesting selection of people in the restaurant photo... maybe they are all in some project together. i hope louise vlogged at least some of the evening but d&p don't really seem to like being filmed when they're just with friends. i can't blame them, i'd be the same.

what if d&p's voice recording was for yt red and they know loads of their subscribers don't like giant corporate projects/like to think that d&p are better than that, and that's why dan said the phandom might not be interested? just a thought, though it's maybe more probable that it's to do with felix's new network thingy. if felix's network is free then its related projects will be better received. (i'm still not very clear on what felix's thing involves though)

Offtopic: which of the british yters will be doing additional stuff for yt red? all the stuff i've heard about so far has just involved american ones i think. i wouldn't be surprised if the gleamers started uploading some exclusive content :roll:
sarcasm is the highest form of wit

akui
Informer
Informer

Post by akui »

bluecaterpillar wrote:it's an interesting selection of people in the restaurant photo... maybe they are all in some project together. i hope louise vlogged at least some of the evening but d&p don't really seem to like being filmed when they're just with friends. i can't blame them, i'd be the same.

what if d&p's voice recording was for yt red and they know loads of their subscribers don't like giant corporate projects/like to think that d&p are better than that, and that's why dan said the phandom might not be interested? just a thought, though it's maybe more probable that it's to do with felix's new network thingy. if felix's network is free then its related projects will be better received. (i'm still not very clear on what felix's thing involves though)

Offtopic: which of the british yters will be doing additional stuff for yt red? all the stuff i've heard about so far has just involved american ones i think. i wouldn't be surprised if the gleamers started uploading some exclusive content :roll:
Tbh even gleamers want to, they don't have the ability to produce proper content themselves. Unless it's reality show.

However if PJ or tomska or jack&dean started doing proper 30 mins long shows, i wouldn't be surprised and i would totally support them.

Still not sure what Dan and Phil would do though.

daphenaxa
Informer
Informer

Post by daphenaxa »

bluecaterpillar wrote:it's an interesting selection of people in the restaurant photo... maybe they are all in some project together. i hope louise vlogged at least some of the evening but d&p don't really seem to like being filmed when they're just with friends. i can't blame them, i'd be the same.
maybe they are in a project together, but tbh it seems to me it is more Louise's close chums who live in London. Is it her bday or something?

majitzu
Informer
Informer

Post by majitzu »

[tweet][/tweet]
+
[tweet][/tweet]

It seems they went out to see a movie

internethangs
Learner
Learner

Post by internethangs »

^ That picture is 8 weeks old. But still, probably, it was released yesterday wasn't it?

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

It was released on christmas day.

majitzu
Informer
Informer

Post by majitzu »

Yeah. I then saw the day but it was to late.
It was updatedphan fault xD

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”