dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

kuensukki
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan & Phil Part 52: Handcuffs & Videogames

Post by kuensukki »

I loved Phil liveshow. It was so funny and relaxed and got me so pumped. I swear I can never get enough of him when he's in a good mood. And when he wears black :love2: :love2: He seemed more open in discussing things and even made my super hyped about the gaming vid. Who's betting that they knew about our need for an actual gaming video and decided to treat us with one. Since its long I'm keeping my fingers crossed. He just tweeted that youtube is super laggy so it will be out in like 15 minutes!

Lurktacular
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurktacular »

How many people do you think are on their starting blocks waiting for this vid to go up after that tease in the liveshow lol I can practically hear the foaming of the phandom's collective mouth.
'I don't normally chase after boys, but if he's over 6ft and has good hair a bitch might just powerwalk'

mazza1506
Learner
Learner

Post by mazza1506 »

famous last words from me on whatsapp to a few of the gg-ers 4 hours ago...

[youtube][/youtube]
Image :hugs: Founder of the Peter Pan Syndrome Support Group :hugs:

heyjude
Learner
Learner

Post by heyjude »

Holy shit one hour? Never would have thought they would be the ones to upload 30+ mins. This might take a while to watch...

catcharm
Learner
Learner

Post by catcharm »

Yaaaaaaay I love Undertale! I'm watching it at the moment - awesome so far! :D Dan's comments from around 14:00 to 14:10 about his parents were interesting.. *pondering face*
Last edited by catcharm on Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lor_192
Learner
Learner

Post by lor_192 »

Just finished watching it :o :tu:
There were some amazing parts,so looong but love it .

Dan says to Phil "You are huge..."

haru
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haru »

i hope they continue with this let's play, undertale is pretty cool and the video was fun to watch (i actually laughed at some comments they made)

for a change, highpitched dan didn't annoy me at all :tu:

ravenreyes
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ravenreyes »

i definitely did not expect an hour long video but i just finished it and i loved it, i really hope they continue this! it sounded like they're planning to, but you never know.

majitzu
Informer
Informer

Post by majitzu »

Wow i'm gonna watch it again but is 1 hour so maybe tomorrow with some popcorn.
I'm glad that I only watched 20 min of this game before so i really don't know anything. Their bants were on point. I love it.

I only need to watch Phil's liveshow to be 100% happy :love2:

Kurapika
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kurapika »

Watched the whole video and...oh my god. That was so good. The game is so good, D&P looked like they were enjoying it, it was funny and entertaining and I want MORE!

I need to watch it again. They definitely got me to subscribe again, and I hope they continue this series. What a great start to DAPG in 2016.

I died when Dan said "You're huge!" to Phil :rofl:
And Phil said Danny unironically at least twice.

My favorite DAPG video? Maybe.
yes, you may call me weebtrash

Lurktacular
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurktacular »

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Yes. Incredible. Yes. And an hour of content? That's like a month of AP, DINOF and DAPG added together normally (lbr probably double that actually) that was GREAT.

Gameplay was good. Bants were good. Yes boys. :tu:

Agreed Kurapika it was my favourite DAPG vid. Potentially my favourite vid either of them have ever put out, joint or separate.
'I don't normally chase after boys, but if he's over 6ft and has good hair a bitch might just powerwalk'

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

I love how relaxed that video was. The storyline is interesting and their commentary was enjoyable :confetti:

Winterbury
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Winterbury »

WELL, I CERTAINLY DID NOT EXPECT THAT. Needless to say, I loved it.
Dan and Phil seemed really laid back throughout the entire video and Dan was absolutely killing it. I think I pulled a muscle when he spontaneously started to cover Mercy. And his #relatable interaction with Napstablook? A modern classic.

But!! Much more important!! Undertale!! Ahh I know they're probably trying to get a piece of the YT Undertale pie but if the only side effect of that is them playing a fantastic game, so be it. I don't wanna spoil anything but I'm SO PUMPED for the rest of the playthrough and I can't wait to see their reactions to certain characters/jokes/parts of the story. Tbh, in the beginning, I was a tiny bit annoyed at how they turned everything into a joke (yes, I'm no fun at parties) but as they progressed, they slowly started to get "into" the game and feel with the characters. Which is great. Ahhhh. Yes.
(i'm sorry, I'm still a bit hyper lol)
ImageImageImage

lonelyplant
Learner
Learner

Post by lonelyplant »

ugh my internet has crashed twice trying to post anything, idek what i was saying BUT this is my fav video after PT so far. kinda happy toriel is gone now tho bc i don't think i'd bear an entire play through and there will be a completed playthrough with that high pitched voice lol

i wonder why they've been so reluctant to do this before, there's nothing wrong with the bants etc and it's so much better than the forced zazzedness of other games. i appreciate that there's no screaming <3 my ears thank you daniel

is there any way of seeing how far ppl watched a video? i wonder how many ppl watched the entire vid

Kurapika
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kurapika »

Let's analyze the shit out of Dan talking about his parents!
yes, you may call me weebtrash

hyliandeity
Informer
Informer

Post by hyliandeity »

I don't like Undertale at all and have been actively avoiding it for... reasons, but actually the video was really good! Nice to see dnp can make a good video even if it's about things that some people might not like individually.

Their dynamic was really cute, Dan kept pulling adorable expressions and Phil was so nice and relaxed! Plus, both of them wearing colour again? What's this world coming to. 2016 seems like it'll be good so far, wonder if they're actively trying to change anything about themselves...

Favourite moment was definitely Dan's comment about Phil having no sense of humour in the mornings. Oh what I would pay to see that.

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

Also, time flew so fast while watching the video it did not feel like an hour. Which shows how entertaining it was with very minimal effort.

fakelights
Debater
Debater

Post by fakelights »

I don't know what I'm happier about: that we finally got a DAPG video??? that it was really long??? that it was also GOOD??????? that they were great on it??? that the game didn't suck??? All very accurate (for me, at least).

For this one I think it was worth the wait, loved it!

alittledizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by alittledizzy »

That was fantastic, imo. I'm not overly fussed about the content, I had no expectations since I'm generally pleased with a video was long as their interactions are enjoyable. I've never played Undertale so I went in blind and I thought the game was interesting and different enough to grab me, had some nice humor to keep things from getting to srs bsns on them, and the retro game format works perfectly for letting them banter without it interrupting any of the gameplay action. They can talk everything out and it won't make a difference.

I didn't timestamp anything but I love the coffee reference, you're huge, the singing, Phil's butt fixation, the relaxed sense to the whole thing. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next part to the series. What are we thinking, late spring, maybe? Early summer? Am I being too optimistic?

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”