Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 31

Post by PkayB113 »

Complainer6045
Learner
Learner

Post by Complainer6045 »

I think it is highly unlikely she can even fit in that with her low slung boobs. The description says it measures 15 1/2 inches from armpit to armpit.
A word to the wise isn't necessary. It's the stupid ones that need the help!

lovebug312
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by lovebug312 »

Does anyone else find it gross that she bought a used nightgown?

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Sorry, ECG...I hadn't read your comment before I posted. I've had trouble logging onto GG for the past several days, and when I was able to log on I just went straight through to commenting without reading all the comments. I apologize if I copied yours (or anyone else's) comments. I don't usually do that, but this website has been so frustrating!

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

lovebug312 wrote:Does anyone else find it gross that she bought a used nightgown?
I think she bought to hang somewhere......to look at. I mean we buy wreaths, or pictures to accessorize our homes, Lisa buys nightgowns :rofl:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Indilwen wrote:Sorry, ECG...I hadn't read your comment before I posted. I've had trouble logging onto GG for the past several days, and when I was able to log on I just went straight through to commenting without reading all the comments. I apologize if I copied yours (or anyone else's) comments. I don't usually do that, but this website has been so frustrating!
Oh No Indi! No need to apologize! I didn't mean it that way at all! Sometimes I come right here after watching the video and put my comments and then I actually go back. To read. I just meant that we think alike in that was funny that I have the same vomit emoji! :P

I'm still having issues with the site as well, had issues getting on a few times, logs me out often and doesn't let me edit after minutes.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Complainer6045 wrote:
I think it is highly unlikely she can even fit in that with her low slung boobs. The description says it measures 15 1/2 inches from armpit to armpit.
I was thinking the same! The bust in the nightgown (or slip as she calls it ) looked no larger than a B cup.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
Complainer6045 wrote:
I was thinking the same! The bust in the nightgown (or slip as she calls it ) looked no larger than a B cup.
I skipped the nightgown part! I do remember her mentioning being a double D. Sad that i remember these things. Lol

happyfriday
Learner
Learner

Post by happyfriday »

lovebug312 wrote:Does anyone else find it gross that she bought a used nightgown?
Almost as gross as the fact that it reminds her of her mother.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Indilwen wrote:
I also notice she's making it a point to mention Brooke in every single one of her videos now. Brooke this, Brooke that. Just let Brooke start her own YT channel, already Lisa! It's only a matter of time before she does, we all know it!
I don't give two craps about Brooke. Either have her in a video or just shaddap already! Who cares if a teeny bopper likes a certain eyeliner? What good is that information for people who are in Lisa's demographic? Geez Louise. :roll:

Even her cats annoy me and I'm an animal lover. It's like anything that is in Lisa's orbit becomes annoying, no matter what it is.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

OT , I know I'm getting a little annoying here, LOL but now I can't decide if I want to HB Jetsetter backpack in regular or mini. I'm looking up some reviews online and I'm thinking maybe the mini is better for me, although I know I could fit more in the larger one. Does anyone like one over the other ? I'm looking to take it while traveling.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

happyfriday wrote:
Almost as gross as the fact that it reminds her of her mother.
Yes that was disgusting as well. Yuck

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:OFF TOPIC

CatWMagick has just done a vid saying she is going to prison! Anyone know any of the gossip?

[video][/video]
No it isn't. She should be careful as Mocking is catching as my Grannie used to say.

OFF TOPIC

Apparently this was a joke. I noticed when I read it people were saying "good one Diane." And now she is posting replies in the comments. I had never seen her before but to me that is not funny.

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

PkayB113 wrote:
I think she bought to hang somewhere......to look at. I mean we buy wreaths, or pictures to accessorize our homes, Lisa buys nightgowns :rofl:
Seriously. Just one more glimpse into her bizarre, little mind. Buying a nightgown to hang up and gaze upon . . . conspicuous consumption at its best. Classic Lisa.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 31

Post by puccamom »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:OT , I know I'm getting a little annoying here, LOL but now I can't decide if I want to HB Jetsetter backpack in regular or mini. I'm looking up some reviews online and I'm thinking maybe the mini is better for me, although I know I could fit more in the larger one. Does anyone like one over the other ? I'm looking to take it while traveling.
I only have the mini and it's enough for me. I travel to Japan and when I'm out all day it's enough. I don't have young kids anymore so that helps too.
I also think it depends on your body size (in my opinion). I'm 5'8" and average weight, and I think the mini looks good on my size. I'm not a fan of backpacks looking tiny on a person.

I also downsize my wallet when traveling etc... And that gives extra space

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So is this her? What name could it be that starts and ends in N?
Great buyer, quick payer! A+++ Buyer: n***n (Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499) During past month
Vintage Christian Dior Light Blue And Lace Sleeveless Long Negligé Size S (#201470727351) -- View Item

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

bumbling_buzzard wrote:
Indilwen wrote:
I also notice she's making it a point to mention Brooke in every single one of her videos now. Brooke this, Brooke that. Just let Brooke start her own YT channel, already Lisa! It's only a matter of time before she does, we all know it!
I don't give two craps about Brooke. Either have her in a video or just shaddap already! Who cares if a teeny bopper likes a certain eyeliner? What good is that information for people who are in Lisa's demographic? Geez Louise. :roll:

Even her cats annoy me and I'm an animal lover. It's like anything that is in Lisa's orbit becomes annoying, no matter what it is.
I am an animal lover, too. The cats don't bother me, it's the way Lisa behaves with them. Sometimes she looks so annoyed with them for a split second, then she remembers that her fangirls love the kitties so she starts baby-talking and crooning over them. Sickening. The animal that gives ME the creeps is Bridgette! OMG...that dog has to be the most miserable looking dog I've ever seen! Every picture I've ever seen of that dog she just looks so glum. I especially hate the photos she posts of the dog all wrapped up in a blanket. I don't know why, but that dog gives me the wilies...always has.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

puccamom wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:OT , I know I'm getting a little annoying here, LOL but now I can't decide if I want to HB Jetsetter backpack in regular or mini. I'm looking up some reviews online and I'm thinking maybe the mini is better for me, although I know I could fit more in the larger one. Does anyone like one over the other ? I'm looking to take it while traveling.
I only have the mini and it's enough for me. I travel to Japan and when I'm out all day it's enough. I don't have young kids anymore so that helps too.
I also think it depends on your body size (in my opinion). I'm 5'8" and average weight, and I think the mini looks good on my size. I'm not a fan of backpacks looking tiny on a person.

I also downsize my wallet when traveling etc... And that gives extra space

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks! I decided to get the mini and went ahead and ordered it in black with the gold hardware. Although both sizes are nice, the mini seemed large enough for me to carry what I need and I think I would get more use out of the smaller one. Also, in the summer when I'm at outside more,I can see myself carying the smaller one. I also don't have small children anymore, so the mini one seems like a good size! And right now on HB website they are giving discounts depending on what you purchase. I got 20% off.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:

So is this her? What name could it be that starts and ends in N?
Great buyer, quick payer! A+++ Buyer: n***n (Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499) During past month
Vintage Christian Dior Light Blue And Lace Sleeveless Long Negligé Size S (#201470727351) -- View Item
NorthCarolinaYouTubeQueen? LOL!

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Indilwen wrote:
bumbling_buzzard wrote:
Indilwen wrote:

I am an animal lover, too. The cats don't bother me, it's the way Lisa behaves with them. Sometimes she looks so annoyed with them for a split second, then she remembers that her fangirls love the kitties so she starts baby-talking and crooning over them. Sickening. The animal that gives ME the creeps is Bridgette! OMG...that dog has to be the most miserable looking dog I've ever seen! Every picture I've ever seen of that dog she just looks so glum. I especially hate the photos she posts of the dog all wrapped up in a blanket. I don't know why, but that dog gives me the wilies...always has.
Me too I can't stand looking at that dog. Why the hell does it need to be in a blanket all the time? All it seems to do is pee and hide in the blanket. It's fugly because she over fed her she doesn't resemble her breed at all.
Last edited by ImAYouTubeCelebrity on Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”