KathleenLies--Part 5

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

KathleenLies--Part 5

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here!

A very Merry Christmas to all of you and yours!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KarhleenLies--Part 5

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

I think Kathleen preferred her life in Mississippi because she was slightly more independent there. Now she's probably stressed that Danny's new attempted company/job won't work out and she'll be stuck paying all the bills (no more hauls.. :roll: OH NO!) AND having to live in Miami, which she hates.

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by ilyria »

Im sorry but Kat is an adult and if she didnt wanna live in Miami then she could have done something about it. I get being stationed there so you have to be but that doesnt mean you have to start building a house in a place you hate. That makes zero sense. No one made her do that.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Bigbird wrote:maybe the beard is just because he had to be clean shaven in the military? My hubby refuses to shave on leave. This end of the thread is why I don't post here very often...to speculate that he is cheating on her, that she's suddenly 'ugly'? How is that constructive crit? Depression is horrible, and whilst I'm no big fan, I feel sorry for her. Going from Mil to Civvy life is a huge change and I'd go so far as to say, the majority struggle with it.
Since when were trash threads exclusively constructive criticism? About her depression, I think we are all aware and notice it. I don't want to speak for everyone but most of the posts I see sympathize with her.

But if you don't want to post here often because of those things, by all means feel free.

PS HOIHH I think you meant KaTHleenlies :rofl: :rofl: :love2:
Last edited by luchadora0112 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Youtubeallday »

^Agreed. We are all human and we judge. I said I found Kathleen "ugly" because her personality is sad. Everyone has their own battles to fight, ok.

Kathleen depression, and I understand depression. But I also feel like she is doing NOTHING about it. She may be doing something about it, who knows, but that's my impression. And I think she is subjecting herself to ugly misery.

But that's my subjective opinion. If you don't like it, move along. I don't necessarily agree that Danny may cheat, but I can totally see where the poster is coming from. Doesn't mean I will invalidate her opinion on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by grav3yardtrash »

Part 5! What a great Christmas gift
:FU:

gayeonchoi
Learner
Learner

Post by gayeonchoi »

Ilyria wrote:Im sorry but Kat is an adult and if she didnt wanna live in Miami then she could have done something about it. I get being stationed there so you have to be but that doesnt mean you have to start building a house in a place you hate. That makes zero sense. No one made her do that.
Danny isn't being stationed there this time around, they had to be close to Danny's father as he had a heart attack a while back. I doubt she has the choice to refuse after all, she's not in the position to.

Has anyone watched her new video?
[youtube][/youtube]

She's been really repetitive with her tutorials, I guess it's probably because she had to film those in her old house in a rush. I quite like this look, it's kind of different to me. But she sounds very lifeless in this video, though I've got to admit, both of Kathleen's quads have beautiful shades.

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

Personally, I really liked her latest tutorial, I love those shades!
Her quad looks really pretty, if colourpop shipped internationally I'd probably give it a try.

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Youtubeallday »

Lifeless video with same boring technique. Kathleen's channel is the embodiment of "same shit, different day".

She doesn't want to be recording; she does it to bring in the $$$$$, continually shilling MUG shadows like her queen Jaclyn. So done with this chick. The more I watch her, the more I find her unattractive and unappealing. Most depressing channel of 2015.

She is a replica of her QUEENNNN Jaclyn Hill. Except all she is is Kathleen Downhill.

MumuMelon
Learner
Learner

Post by MumuMelon »

She does seem rather unhappy and like something is bothering her. Perhaps her YouTube chancel. You can tell her heart is no longer in it.

anastesia
Talker
Talker

Post by anastesia »

While her tutorial was pretty, she is a complete mess.... You are doing a voiceover, you have time to look up the products and prepare, but instead she says "oh i think its bare minerals concealer...i dont know, look in the info bar" and she kept saying "I am gonna hightlight my brown bone" while actually highlighting her cheeks.. Like get it together!!! Seriously these girls are all like "Oh youtube is my job" but the effort they put into these videos is ridiculous... Making such small mistakes and this isnt the first time. She can't speak in half of her videos and always makes excuses "sorry i cant speak today whats wrong with me!" again, get it together girl!

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

Slightly OT but why is this thread called KaRhleenLies now? I could have sworn it was still KathleenLies
Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

PinkPurplePolkaDots
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PinkPurplePolkaDots »

gugogi16 wrote:Slightly OT but why is this thread called KaRhleenLies now? I could have sworn it was still KathleenLies
Pretty sure it's a typo. The 'r' and 't' are right next to each other on the keyboard :)

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

yeah the thread name is a typo but it will be fixed 8-) <3

gayeonchoi
Learner
Learner

Post by gayeonchoi »

She's been super stressed lately, watching her videos is becoming a bore as filming is becoming a chore for her. Maybe Kathleen should just take some time off and get herself together, she definitely looks like she's uninterested and tired of Youtube.

Post by Guest »

didn't she say she was only going to upload 2 videos a week? last week she did. this week there's 3 ... :|

towerprep
Learner
Learner

Post by towerprep »

I still love Kathleen, I think her color pop collab was amazing! Love the eyeshadow a and lippie duo.

But can I be honest? I feel like in her videos Kat revealed that Danny "saved" her from her traumatic experience with her parents divorce. Had it not been for that divorce idk Kat would have married Danny. Kat wanted to escape Miami because of the ugly divorce and I get it, I still remember when my parents fought with each other I would cry and it's so stressful. Danny was her best friends brother, and I think Kat thought since Ylette and her friends brother worked out so well her other best friends brother would work with her too. But, and please don't hate me, I never wish Bad upon anyone but I'm kind of happy that Kat doesn't want kids with Danny since it would tie her down completely. A part of me is hoping Kathleen wakes up, realizes she can do better than a dead beat dad who is unemployed, take her YouTube career overseas to maybe Paris (she dreams of living there) and live a happy joyful life having new adventures. Kat if you're reading this, I know you are so kind hearted, I know you feel extra stressed now that Danny is unemployed and his dad is sick, so you feel extra stressed trying to take care of everyone. I know maybe it's hard to leave since they need the finacial help and he's your best friends brother . But I want you to be happy Kathleen. I know I don't know you personally but watching your videos breaks my heart because you're not as happy as you once were. It's okay to put yourself first sometimes and start over again. Change is hard and you might loose people on the way, but if you're not happy than you have to try and be happy, and it might break a few hearts but you know yourself better than anyone else. Stay strong Kat

towerprep
Learner
Learner

Post by towerprep »

Wait a minute. Danny was fired from the military (he said negative things about it a while back, you don't really do that unless things ended badly). How is he paying for his child support? I only bring this because it would suck if Kathleen was forced to pay for Danny's kid so he would not end up going to jail. (Run Kat run!!!!) and Kat mentions Danny helps her out with the business aspect of YouTube with managing her. Yikes

Anyways I think Kathleen's new quad is going to be a big hit, perfect New Years color colors and rose toned colors are super in fashion right now. The lippie is also a nice nude. I only hope Kat chills on the collaborations for a bit, her fans will be running out of money buying her stuff, plus it gets old sooner. But overall she is a great job

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Youtubeallday »

^You are in the wrong thread. And I am seriously in awe at most things you said. We don't know everything about Danny and their relationship. Neither do we know what is best for her. Don't let your obsession of her get to your head

Return to “KathleenLights”