This is the Trash forum only.
Jenni23
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsbl0ndie / Lazy Holmes Part 3

Post by Jenni23 »

Now she's on Snapchat begging for #snapchatfam to go like her newest picture on "THE GRAM"

Why are her face jowls so big in her newest picture? She's definitely gained some weight...
#StealingColorsOnFleek

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

i truly don't understand why she has to announce on snapchat every single picture she posts on instagram. like why? and then tell people to go like it. im sure whoever follows her could see the picture on their own without her announcing every one. also that $2000 ripped up sweater shes wearing is hideous. im usually not one to comment on someones outfit bc to each their own but thats just horrible, especially for that outrageous price tag.

another sunday with no video and no mention of one, but plenty of snapping her eating with davis and watching bravo. didnt she just mention her 3x a week "uploading schedule" in a recent video?

something about her has changed lately and i cant put my finger on it. shes starting to act veryyy different especially on snapchat than she used to in the past. anyone else feel this way? i know shes changed over the years but just in the last couple months or so she just comes off really different but i cant pinpoint it. i dont even really enjoy watching her snaps these days.

Post by Guest »

She's thirsty for likes and approval.

She looks wide again in her latest pic. She might want to cut back the pigging out with Frankenstein and do more filming.

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angellla373_007 »

kettlebelle wrote:i truly don't understand why she has to announce on snapchat every single picture she posts on instagram. like why? and then tell people to go like it. im sure whoever follows her could see the picture on their own without her announcing every one. also that $2000 ripped up sweater shes wearing is hideous. im usually not one to comment on someones outfit bc to each their own but thats just horrible, especially for that outrageous price tag.

another sunday with no video and no mention of one, but plenty of snapping her eating with davis and watching bravo. didnt she just mention her 3x a week "uploading schedule" in a recent video?

something about her has changed lately and i cant put my finger on it. shes starting to act veryyy different especially on snapchat than she used to in the past. anyone else feel this way? i know shes changed over the years but just in the last couple months or so she just comes off really different but i cant pinpoint it. i dont even really enjoy watching her snaps these days.

I don't know why I torture myself following her on snapchat with her stupid " y'all I posted a new pic on THE GRAM go give it a like" like shut the hell up Casey if someone likes you they will like it without you begging for it- it sounds soooo pathetic. I think what changed her attitude is that she seems to be making a lot more money now which is making her cocky as hell. I usually enjoy her vlogs and love the pups but thats about it. I can not take her fake sassy ass thinking she's hot shit. That sweater on the last instagram pic is awful! Literally my ferret could make that out of a a $5 sweater and it would look exactly the same. I know it affects my life in no way but it actually made me angry to see that haha. If she's like this in real life I really don't see how anyone can stand to be around her. And it actually makes me sad how she won't even mention Lilly anymore ever. Its like she was never there.

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

Of course she begs her followers to like and comment her pics on THE GRAM. She makes money out of likes and comments (like every other instacelebrity!). She posted a lot of outfits this weekend so she can get away with not posting a video on Sunday. Keep the money rolling in!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Why does she look so strange? So fake looking, too.
And of course a video collab with Clinique. As soon as SO mentioned Clinique I looked for the disclaimer. She never mentions their treatment products.

She got up at 9 AM; let her dogs out; showed too much coffee time; washed face; applied moisturizer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

That video was shit. She's never mentioned using Clinique before. Sell out Holmes will do anything.

And she included those pics of her goat self at the end being Miss Country Bumpkin. Gahhh

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

Every single video on yt that's about a routine is ALWAYS sponsored.

poopbrows
Learner
Learner

Post by poopbrows »

I love how she said she did the photo shoot so she'd have something other than selfies to post on instagram and how she needed to "get out of this room" and do something. lol first of all, hi Casey ;) and second, NO ONE does a photo shoot purely so they'll have things to post on "the gram" - people take photos while they're already out doing things. she's not a fashion blogger so it makes no sense, and even if she was a fashion blogger the photos are so contrived it's pathetic. no one goes to feed/pet farm animals in lace up heels, come on now :roll:

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

poopbrows wrote:I love how she said she did the photo shoot so she'd have something other than selfies to post on instagram and how she needed to "get out of this room" and do something. lol first of all, hi Casey ;) and second, NO ONE does a photo shoot purely so they'll have things to post on "the gram" - people take photos while they're already out doing things. she's not a fashion blogger so it makes no sense, and even if she was a fashion blogger the photos are so contrived it's pathetic. no one goes to feed/pet farm animals in lace up heels, come on now :roll:
Queen Casey Bumpkin does!!!111!!!
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

hellyeah wrote:Why does she look so strange? So fake looking, too.
And of course a video collab with Clinique. As soon as SO mentioned Clinique I looked for the disclaimer. She never mentions their treatment products.

She got up at 9 AM; let her dogs out; showed too much coffee time; washed face; applied moisturizer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
proper drag queen!!! Damn

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

goddamn those are some manly hands
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

Jenni23
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenni23 »

So it's Friday and no Thursday video? What happened to your weekly uploading schedule, Bumpkin? Jump off Davis's dick for a hot minute and do your damn job. I hate YouTube anymore. I'm over most Youtubers too.
#StealingColorsOnFleek

bridgettwhite
Debater
Debater

Post by bridgettwhite »

Jenni23 wrote:So it's Friday and no Thursday video? What happened to your weekly uploading schedule, Bumpkin? Jump off Davis's dick for a hot minute and do your damn job. I hate YouTube anymore. I'm over most Youtubers too.
Her excuse on snapchat was that her internet wasn't working and if she couldn't get it up this morning she'd have it up sunday. we will see. of course she had to put in there too that Davis would "fix the internet"

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

In Her latest snapchat she asks Davis where her ring is referring to an engagement ring. He told her it was coming. Omg. That is so effing cringeworthy when women do that. Just stop. Never co hearse a man into asking you to marry him. If he wants to marry you he will ask. Why do women do this?!?! Why do they rush it?!? And why do they think it's ok to force a guy to propose. It's not even genuine when they do that. And damn if you're so sure he's the one ask him to marry you. Put a ring on his finger if you can't live without him. Pathetic Casey. Pathetic.

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

She's so desperate for that ring.

Post by Guest »

Bahaha. Casey will probably buy the ring for Frankenstein to propose with.

I personally want it to happen. I'm ready for Casey to get a taste of Drum and the military family rollercoaster life. I'm currently playing the military hurry up and wait game and it's no picnic. But I love my husband and that's what I signed up for. Casey is in for a big surprise.....

tallbutshort01
Talker
Talker

Post by tallbutshort01 »

So he was doing training in GA for a while? Now he's graduated from that and going where?

She has a new string of Snapchats asking everyone if they like her snapping about "new grams" she's posting. :roll: I have her on a lot of social media and the only place I've seen that talked about is here. Hi again Casey.

I really don't like who she's become. I miss the person she was she was newly single and living for her. Yeah she sometimes overly talked about being single but she lived for her. I hate that she's now become the girl to ring drop in front of a guy to get him to say something. That's a discussion you have with the two of you, not jokingly on Snapchat that thousands of people see.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

Her and Meg are very similar when it comes to being desperate for proposals from their boyfriends. Meg with that whole "old wives tale" with the ring and discussing how many kids she'll have, and then Casey just straight up asking Davis where her ring is at. I can't tell who's more desperate at this point though. They're both pretty equal I think.

SarcasmicShade
Debater
Debater

Post by SarcasmicShade »

Extremely long time lurker..and newbie here. But guys...she went ahead and included Frank-sty in her haul video. Apparently he stayed over (a.k.a they boinked and oinked) and he smelt Sunday Riley UFO on her.. well it made her an Un Fuckable Object. :FU: I mean.. ok tou can just say hat he noticed it.. you can say he stayed over..specifically mentioning he stayed over n went to kiss you..crass. I just can't tolerate it. Shes no longer viewable.. shes basically a copy of Tati's WTF and other series.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”