itsbl0ndie / Lazy Holmes Part 3

Forum rules
Please RAVE about Casey and her family here:
viewtopic.php?f=807&t=36646
This is the Trash forum only.

Re: itsbl0ndie / Lazy Holmes Part 3

Post by Guest »

She and he are the definition of a gross-mance.

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by princessv »

You know those people who preach about being single and loving yourself but then when they finally meet somebody they never stop talking about them? She's sooooooooooo annoying. I used to love her but it just drives me nuts how much she mentions Davis in every single video, like we get it, yall are together!!!! And her subs are even more annoying, whenever she posts a pic with Davis they all comment stuff about them getting married... look at the comments in this pic they're more obsessed with their relationship than SHE actually is.

Post by Guest »

princessv wrote:You know those people who preach about being single and loving yourself but then when they finally meet somebody they never stop talking about them? She's sooooooooooo annoying. I used to love her but it just drives me nuts how much she mentions Davis in every single video, like we get it, yall are together!!!! And her subs are even more annoying, whenever she posts a pic with Davis they all comment stuff about them getting married... look at the comments in this pic they're more obsessed with their relationship than SHE actually is.
Barf. She has the body of a teletubby.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

princessv wrote:You know those people who preach about being single and loving yourself but then when they finally meet somebody they never stop talking about them? She's sooooooooooo annoying. I used to love her but it just drives me nuts how much she mentions Davis in every single video, like we get it, yall are together!!!! And her subs are even more annoying, whenever she posts a pic with Davis they all comment stuff about them getting married... look at the comments in this pic they're more obsessed with their relationship than SHE actually is.
I love how sbe has these deep insightful thoughts about being single and loving yourself, she was single for like what, 5 minutes??
I'm happy for her that she found love or whatever, but don't pretend you have something to teach the world about learning to live as a single, she was thirsty the entire time and pounced on Davis the second she met him.

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

Did she say how they met? I can't remeber if she did.

Jenni23
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenni23 »

princessv wrote:Did she say how they met? I can't remeber if she did.
Wasn't it in a bar through a friend?

I can't wait for her to get to Drum and see the real Army life. It isn't all balls and functions. Good luck with your first JRTC rotation and deployment! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
#StealingColorsOnFleek

courtneytalia
Talker
Talker

Post by courtneytalia »

I feel like someone has mentioned this before but she and Davis look more like brother and sister :? They have the same stocky body type and doughy faces...no wonder they're attracted to each other
This post is sponsored by sUgAr bEar hAiR

jojo90
Learner
Learner

Post by jojo90 »

Jenni23 wrote:

I can't wait for her to get to Drum and see the real Army life. It isn't all balls and functions. Good luck with your first JRTC rotation and deployment! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Seriously. My husband is active duty and I'm DYING to see how she handles actual army life.

Post by Guest »

She met him at a bar. The same bar she went to when she was "single and loving it!!" chasing men alone and giggling at them in her burn book.

I see Casey as a whiney complainer when and if she's a military spouse. We all know the type. The army isn't fair, the army messed up MY plans, the army didn't let ME go on vacation, the army is moving ME again, the army this the army that...wah wah wah. She will be miserable and even more annoying. And she's gonna hate Drum, :rofl:

Jenni23
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenni23 »

jojo90 wrote:
Jenni23 wrote:

Seriously. My husband is active duty and I'm DYING to see how she handles actual army life.
My hubby is also active duty so I'm looking forward to her downward spiral once she hits NY. We were stationed at Drum and I can say with 110% confidence that she's going to HATE Drum. It's cold, it's small, there isn't a Nordstrom OR Sephora closer than Syracuse. I can see it now... every video will be mailbox hauls. Every vlog will be her running around Watertown wearing Prada or Chanel and everyone looking at her like she's crazy.
#StealingColorsOnFleek

Post by Guest »

New thread!! Let's get this chick to the front page!!

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=31387

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”