Hate notes lol

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Hate notes lol

Post by SchruteFarms »

I have been harboring hate towards these two girls I can't stand for far too long now and I thought that writing "letters" to them, especially on a public forum, would help release these feelings lol. Feel free to air your grievances as well!

First girl, Alexa.

It's funny how you've circled into my life. I used to work with your boyfriend and you would come around constantlyyyy to check in on him and assert yourself to his coworkers, I'm guessing. No one was even interested in your boyfriend and hey, maybe you two were having issues, but something seemed off about you. Your boyfriend shaved his face one day & I told him I didn't even recognize him and he said, "yea, my girlfriend had me grow it out, she's pissed that I shaved it." Seemed a little weird to me, but I dismissed it, got a new job and completely forgot about you.
I then start seeing you around my college and avoided you like the plague, as I try and trust my gut on my impressions of others. My long term boyfriend (we'll call him Q) also goes to the same college and starts telling me about this girl in his homework group, who sits in front of him, seems a little "off," nothing too crazy, but just a little weird. Weird enough for him to bring it up to me I guess. My friend is also in Q's group and sits right next to him and would constantly tell me how Q is always saying how excited he is to finally move in with me and can't say enough great things about me, so I know you overheard these conversations and knew he had a serious girlfriend. Fast-forward to, what, a year later and Q and I go to grab coffee. As we walk towards the coffee shop we hear "Q!!!!!!!!!!!!" and we see YOU of all people leaping from your table, where you were having a conversation with a friend, running towards us. It's apparent Q has no idea who you are (because who remembers a girl in their homework group from a year ago) and you embarrassedly tell him "It's me, Alexa, from ksjdkek class" He then remembers who you are and introduces me, where you awkwardly dismiss yourself without even acknowledging me. I, of course, question Q about the encounter, where he tells me that you're obviously a weirdo and that he never had a one-on-one conversation with you and that all of your conversations revolved around homework with your group. No intimate details, no personal stories, not even a joke between the two of you. As Q has never lied to me (& truly is an amazing person), I have my own history to think you're a little off, and my friend would've told me if Q was being weird with you in class, I believe Q. You clearly had a crush on him, knowing he had a gf. We then see you around school where you give us the most awkward glares. We then find out that you get engaged to a guy you've never even dated and have only known for a total of 8 months (quite the talk of the school). Half of this time you were holding out for my boyfriend apparently, which is a strong basis for a marriage *sarcasm.* Your fiance is obviously enamored with you, however, and doesn't realize how bad it makes you look when he says things like "Alexa complained that we didn't get engaged sooner" and when he posts a before and after picture of himself when you two get married (like a month after the engagement lol) where he also admits that you've made him grow out a beard and you pick out his clothes. Clearly you wanted a husband to fit in with all of your friends who are married. You don't even seem to like him; you just picked the first scrawny man you could manipulate and the extent of your control of him probably reached much further than most are aware. Whatever, though, hopefully your marriage keeps you off the back of other gf's guys! You have some major fucking issues :FU:

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Re: Hate notes lol

Post by SchruteFarms »

Girl #2, Haley

Red flag #1 should've been you coming up to me after learning my last name in class (first time meeting you) and telling me that my brother's funeral was "too difficult for you to attend." Bitch, I've never even heard of you! You clearly were not important to him as my family knew ALL of his friends. And it was too hard for you?! Yea it was really fucking hard for me, my mom, and my other two siblings to plan the funeral and have to give his eulogy! Wrong person to say that to. But whatever, I dismissed you. However, you became super persistent and I stupidly let you in my life. Red flag #2 should've been you asking me one day "could you be my friend?" We were what, 20?! Who asks likes that?! We're not in kindergarten. Red flag #3 should've been when I introduce you to my boyfriend (Same boyfriend in the Alexa story lol, we'll call him Q again) and after just meeting you for maybe 5 minutes, Q turns to me and says, "Please don't be friends with her, she seems crazy!" Now, this is unusual for Q. He's never acted like that before and had no issues with anyone else in my life (we had been dating for 3-4 years at this point). Now, knowing you Haley and knowing now what a narcissistic ass you are, you would probably say that Q found you attractive and that's why he said this. Now, this was my initial thought as well as I thought you were a very pretty girl. But Q told me that he actually found you very unattractive, something I've always wanted to rub in your face. I believe him because #1, he's never lied to me and #2, I've stupidly asked him if he's found people much closer to me attractive and he's said yes, so there's no reason for him to lie to me about some girl he's and I have just met.
But I still try and be friends with you because I'm in denial about what Q is seeing in you. As we get closer, I find out that you and your bf's relationship is the MOST TOXIC relationship I have ever seen, ever. At first, I think you're merely a victim in this, but then realize you're half of the problem! You flirt with guys behind his back, tell me that you hope they ask you on a date even though you know your psycho bf will murder them, and tell me that once your boyfriend proposes you're going to "show him the real you." You also lie to me about how long you two have been dating along with a bunch of other lies I never told you I figured out! You also start flirting with Q; did you think baby talking to him was sexy? lol and start telling me that your boyfriend is always asking you if "Q and you have had sex yet." Why would you tell me that?? It's so offensive and your boyfriend is obviously crazy. It gets so bad (and I clearly have no backbone with you) that Q refuses to be in the same room as you. Eventually, you start flaking on me and treating me pretty shitty, so we have a falling out. A few weeks later we start hanging out again and the first thing you ask me is "So, does Q hate me? I just don't want him to hate me because of the way I treated you." I say "no" awkwardly, because I would have to tell you that he doesn't only hate you because of the way you treated me, but how you flirt with him, and that he's literally hated you from the moment he met you, not a great way to restart a friendship. (looking back I always wonder why I even wanted to restart this friendship lol). You then seek out one of my life-long friends who has started at our college, someone you openly tell me you stalk on Instagram because you're obsessed with her. But she's a really awesome person and a lot of people follow her on IG, so I don't think much of it. You and a group of friends then approach her and begin talking to her, saying you know who she is because I've told you about her lol lie. My friend then starts saying nice things about me, where you scoff and really offend her. I've known this girl my entire life, we've both lost a brother, we're like sisters! Why would you show any disdain towards me to her? So she's already put off by you at this point and then your douchey guy friends (your bf would've killed you and them if he ever found out you were hanging out with a bunch of guys) calls at my friend saying, "hey girl." Where you jump in saying "her name is JANE and she's my friend." At this point, my friend is freaked out by you! You two JUST met, you're not friends! My friend then tells me to tell you to leave her alone. So I try to confront you on the issue and tell you to please leave her alone and you treat me like I did something wrong by confronting you! We havent' spoke in ages now and I'm so glad. You're fucking psychotic. You've admitted that you're only staying with your crazy boyfriend (who we've had to send pictures together to, to prove you're not with some dude when you say you're with me) because he's loaded. You two have fun together (he's already cheated on your once! In the first year of you two dating!), the next time I see you two will probably be on an episode on the ID channel. Good luck, you piece of shit! :FU:

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Re: Hate notes lol

Post by SchruteFarms »

P.S. Haley, your crazy boyfriend does not, not post pictures of you, or the two of you, or show on trace of your guys' now 4 year relationship on any of his social media sites because "he doesn't want other guys to see how hot you are and comment on you." lol maybe think about the fact that the last girl he cheated on you with he found through his social media sites and then question why he leaves no traces of your guys' relationship anywhere. But man does that guy know how to play your narcissistic ass like a fiddle. :FU:

Return to “Relationships”