MissBudgetBeauty - Part 3

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: MissBudgetBeauty - Part 3

Post by auntiflo13 »

Ok, can someone please explain why Khila is doing the 30 day shred for Crash Test Mummy and then eats a load of crap at the same time?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by LipstickLashes »

LOL @Lee's tacky 'Mikhila' tattoo (you can see it in 3 day shred vlog)
Fair play that she did the shred, but holding 1kg weights isn't gona tone your arms love!

Lptatk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lptatk »

Paddington_Bear wrote:I am fuming.
On IG just now, her andca friend were given a half full bottle of champange by some stranger. They have spent 45mins debating to drink it or not.
Decided to give it to some hen party...coz they couldn't make up their mind! How bloody irresponisible of her. Thats putting that group of girls in such a vunrable position.
What kind of person does that? If it's not safe enough for you take it back to the bar go be thrown. I hope to god that bottle was ok. Do you have the posts because she needs to be called out for this shit

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

We all knew her kids would enjoy that holiday to Majorca. She won't bring herself to admit it but it's the best holiday they've all had for years. All inclusive, booze on tap for her, plenty of food, pool and kids club, whats not to like.
That photo of the hotel and her caption about it giving off LA Vibes... Most modern hotels look like that, love.
Makes her want to plan her next vacation... oh I wonder where that'll be to. Looks like she still hasn't learned her lesson, and her chav snobbery is overriding everything so I'm sure it'll be yet another US holiday next (after the Disney one of course).

Bittersweetxx
Learner
Learner

Post by Bittersweetxx »

Why can’t she say anything positive about her cheap kid friendly chilled out holiday? Oh apart from the hotel gives off LA vibes. Personally I don’t think it does. She’s even made a point that Ella and milo have argued all week. She’s got her bikini bottoms up over her hips- looks stupid they’re not
meant to sit that high up. She needs to start acting her age, and quit being such a snobby chav. She meantioned in her recent haul video that lee doesn’t buy things for himself and is careful with money- well someone has to be or else they wouldn’t have a roof over their heads. Plus with her spending there’s probably no money left for lee to treat himself. Honestly she’s getting worse. She’s still not learnt to wash or brush her hair either.

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

Bittersweetxx wrote:Why can’t she say anything positive about her cheap kid friendly chilled out holiday? Oh apart from the hotel gives off LA vibes. Personally I don’t think it does. She’s even made a point that Ella and milo have argued all week. She’s got her bikini bottoms up over her hips- looks stupid they’re not
meant to sit that high up. She needs to start acting her age, and quit being such a snobby chav. She meantioned in her recent haul video that lee doesn’t buy things for himself and is careful with money- well someone has to be or else they wouldn’t have a roof over their heads. Plus with her spending there’s probably no money left for lee to treat himself. Honestly she’s getting worse. She’s still not learnt to wash or brush her hair either.
Oh I agree. She's such a vile human being.
She's shared that photo of her in the bikini all over social media. You're right - she's yanked the bottoms up so high she has a bulge around her pubic area! :rofl: Nice!
The photos she shared of this holiday have shown just how much better it has suited them compared to any of her family USA trips but she's so stubborn she will not let herself admit it was a good idea. Instead all she can think about it spending 3x as much and going on another 11 hour flight to LA. Interesting she said the kids were arguing but remember the Vegas holiday last year she admitted they were jet lagged, tired, bored, restless etc. Non of that has happened this time.

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

She's done nothing but complain about the Spain holiday on her blog so don't expect another one of those. Not gonna lie, I kind of hope the kids are as uncooperative and miserable in Florida as they were in Vegas (just to spite Khila). God knows I was miserable last time I went to Disneyworld (but it was August in Florida: enough said). I still wonder if they're just going for the one week of October half-term or she's taking them out of school.

tavi huit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tavi huit »

yeah I still can't abide her. :roll:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Did I hear Khila say she wanted a drone? She needs to be certified through the CAA first (around £1000 plus cost of the drone) ..... unless she wants to cause a major air disaster in the middle of Donny ! Who needs drone shots of Doncaster anyway???? There's no exciting features in Doncaster - it's famous for being as flat as a snooker table !

TreacleAndHoney
Learner
Learner

Post by TreacleAndHoney »

RE: the bikini photo, I had to laugh, baggy top and granny cardi, why oh why would you necessitate a cardigan if its hot enough to wear a bikini? Mind you I think her stomach looked quite nice, just the 2 piece looked cheap and manky. When will she ever learn how to dress? I really do think she could do with spending some of that money on a stylist. She seems to be affluent enough.

Lptatk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lptatk »

I still can not believe she has a book deal about fashion and style she has none.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Lptatk wrote:I still can not believe she has a book deal about fashion and style she has none.

I'm not sure she has a 'book deal' - anyone can write an ebook and put it on Amazon x

Gangstagranny
Learner
Learner

Post by Gangstagranny »

I really wish she wouldn't take the children on selfish New York holidays etc as I bet they had way more fun on this one. You don't need to be CAA Certified for a drone only if you plan flying over certain restricted area's which I'm sure in Doncaster there isn't many lol. I think her figure actually looks fab and Although her hair is often greasy ;) It's a nice colour at the moment she should stop messing with it.

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

No boobs and no waist isn’t a figure I’d admire but seen as she eats junk food 24/7 she’s doing pretty well.

Her blog post about Majorca was all lies and just another excuse to lie to her family that her kids prefer 11 hour flights and jet lag to USA deserts to shop with their selfish mother. Ps Khila it a holiday, not a vacation you fool you aren’t American you silly woman.

BelindaB
Learner
Learner

Post by BelindaB »

Gangstagranny wrote:I'm sure in Doncaster there isn't many lol.
Most of the east and some of the south areas of Doncaster are restricted because of the airport. I bet she won't read the rules, though, she'll just buy one and fly it like a kite :rofl:

Gangstagranny
Learner
Learner

Post by Gangstagranny »

I don't admire her figure but it's sure better than mine ;) but for eating crap she's very lucky yes. I agree I hate it when somebody says vacation and not holiday lol. I think while the kids are young then holidays should be about the kids. They will have plenty of NY shopping holidays when the kids are older.....Oh yes not allowed in any flight paths or over a certain height either etc. They might be bringing out a rule soon but it's not out just yet, people do just fly them anywhere though without reading any rules.... not watched hers or Emma's latest vlogs yet. Will when I'm bored later :D

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Gangstagranny wrote:I don't admire her figure but it's sure better than mine ;) but for eating crap she's very lucky yes. I agree I hate it when somebody says vacation and not holiday lol. I think while the kids are young then holidays should be about the kids. They will have plenty of NY shopping holidays when the kids are older.....Oh yes not allowed in any flight paths or over a certain height either etc. They might be bringing out a rule soon but it's not out just yet, people do just fly them anywhere though without reading any rules.... not watched hers or Emma's latest vlogs yet. Will when I'm bored later :D

Khila thinks she is American or that she has a large American audience :D

Khila is working on something on instagram - she's showing sketches of herself ..... I hope these aren't going to be t shirts or pictures...who would want sketches of Khila on anything?

Pixiebel81
Learner
Learner

Post by Pixiebel81 »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Gangstagranny wrote:I don't admire her figure but it's sure better than mine ;) but for eating crap she's very lucky yes. I agree I hate it when somebody says vacation and not holiday lol. I think while the kids are young then holidays should be about the kids. They will have plenty of NY shopping holidays when the kids are older.....Oh yes not allowed in any flight paths or over a certain height either etc. They might be bringing out a rule soon but it's not out just yet, people do just fly them anywhere though without reading any rules.... not watched hers or Emma's latest vlogs yet. Will when I'm bored later :D

Khila thinks she is American or that she has a large American audience :D

Khila is working on something on instagram - she's showing sketches of herself ..... I hope these aren't going to be t shirts or pictures...who would want sketches of Khila on anything?
I'm thinking illustrations for her "book"?

Gem_the_bear
Learner
Learner

Post by Gem_the_bear »

She has gone on a PR trip on a cruise to Greece! :roll:

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

so is she going to moan about this free trip because it isnt America?

Return to “MissBudgetBeauty”