Niomi Smart Part 2

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

Re: Niomi Smart Part 2

Post by Weird Vagina »

soccer10 wrote:Maybe they have a Youtuber book collection.
oh god please kill me

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty
Been thanked: 0

Post by YouslessTube »

Weird Vagina wrote:oh god please kill me
OT - your display picture/avatar always makes me laugh :rofl: I love it, it's so funny

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

YouslessTube wrote:
Weird Vagina wrote:oh god please kill me
OT - your display picture/avatar always makes me laugh :rofl: I love it, it's so funny

elmox
Learner
Learner

Post by elmox »

starviolet wrote:
elmox wrote:
starviolet wrote:To me there's no glimmer of doubt that she has an eating disorder. As someone who's had one too, it struck me immediately with her. An eating disorder is not just about how thin (or not) you look. It's her perception of food, and there's definitely a lot wrong with how she thinks about food. I'm sure it's all she thinks about. There are no foods that are 'bad' for you, as we all know it's all about moderation and frequency. No food should be demonised or completely stricken from your diet (unless you have a true diagnosed illness). I don't mean that about the vegan diet as such, that's something else (I don't want to start a vegan debate), but I have noticed another vegan youtuber with an eating disorder as well who demonises non-vegan food. It's definitely a phenomenon.

Oh and her posing in thumbnails is painfully awkward, she should quit.
Who are you to say that no food should be completely stricken from someone else's diet? It's completely her choice and not unhealthy. As long as she's getting enough vitamins/nutrients there's no problem. I've met Niomi and she looks great. She doesn't get preachy about eating vegan/plant-based and she recently ran a marathon and wrote a cookbook so health is going to be a huge part of her life right now. Also, I think so many people are overweight now that it's seen as normal and that's not right.
Lol my post is just that, an opinion, what I believe is true, just like yours is an opinion too and I can take it or leave it. That speaks for itself..

I agree that she doesn't preach and that's great, but it's worrying to see someone with an ED, imo, with a big audience like that, possibly influencing young girls into a fear of certain foods. She spreads a lot of good info about how to be healthy, but perhaps not just that.
Lol, you're wrong though so don't state it like it's a fact. It seems like your own experience is making you overly sensitive about it. She could be setting worse examples to young girls, e.g. Zoe's pizza and takeaways 24/7

chocolate_eclair
Talker
Talker

Post by chocolate_eclair »

Elmox ppl like u is why no one likes vegans lol

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

chocolate_eclair wrote:Elmox ppl like u is why no one likes vegans lol
"no one likes vegans" loool
don't you feel lonely sometimes

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

Honestly I gotta agree with Elmox. I would rather have my own kid look up to Niomi and try to eat healthier like her. The second my hypothetical kid would start eating like Zoella, I would send them to a doctor so they can be told what will happen when there is too much fat around your organs from constant pizza. At the end of the day we are speculating about her ED which I'm pretty sure is against the rules. I doubt she has an ED, she just cares what she puts in her body.

Coincidently, some of my "friends" tell me I might have ED. Those are people who know that their diet is unhealthy and just want to take it out on me. At the end of the day, Niomi's health is her concern and her GP's.

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

I don't see the problem in someone commenting on anything regarding her eating habits. 99 % of the time she posts about food, hell she has a book about healthy food. If you feel like she has ED or she's the healthiest person in the world that is your observation and take on her life that she puts on display. Why is there always that one person who needs to jump at someone and trash that persons opinion? Eat and think what you want. That's why I've never stated what I think about her diet here. Cause someone would throw bricks at me. Everything she shares with us is up for debate, that is a "YT given". But none of us know her in person to be able to throw around condescending comments!

(sorry for posting this, but every couple of pages I see a newby doing the exact same thing)

breadface
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by breadface »

I had a flick through the book earlier. She ain't no food writer, that's for sure. "There's something very wholesome about walnuts." "Cakes are great for afternoon tea." No sheet, Sherlock.

I can't comment on the recipes (besides the sheer ridiculousness of a cauliflower steak) but there's more than a whiff of Pippa Middleton about it all.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Blair Gilbert wrote:I don't see the problem in someone commenting on anything regarding her eating habits. 99 % of the time she posts about food, hell she has a book about healthy food. If you feel like she has ED or she's the healthiest person in the world that is your observation and take on her life that she puts on display. Why is there always that one person who needs to jump at someone and trash that persons opinion? Eat and think what you want. That's why I've never stated what I think about her diet here. Cause someone would throw bricks at me. Everything she shares with us is up for debate, that is a "YT given". But none of us know her in person to be able to throw around condescending comments!

(sorry for posting this, but every couple of pages I see a newby doing the exact same thing)
Girl.. that's Niomi's GG thread's second name. If you ever ever slightly criticize her, people would tear you apart because of it. Been there a lot of times :) Now I'm just here to watch the fights. Just say the 2 magical words: Eating disorder. And boom!

:love2:

elmox
Learner
Learner

Post by elmox »

chocolate_eclair wrote:Elmox ppl like u is why no one likes vegans lol
Haha, please elaborate? I'm not vegan...

'No food should be demonised or completely stricken from your diet (unless you have a true diagnosed illness).' I was saying that's wrong, and it is.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

staedtler wrote:Honestly I gotta agree with Elmox. I would rather have my own kid look up to Niomi and try to eat healthier like her. The second my hypothetical kid would start eating like Zoella, I would send them to a doctor so they can be told what will happen when there is too much fat around your organs from constant pizza. At the end of the day we are speculating about her ED which I'm pretty sure is against the rules. I doubt she has an ED, she just cares what she puts in her body.

Coincidently, some of my "friends" tell me I might have ED. Those are people who know that their diet is unhealthy and just want to take it out on me. At the end of the day, Niomi's health is her concern and her GP's.
Tbh I wonder if she has an ED because I myself have an ED and I see many of my unhealthy and obsessive behaviors in her. I'm just worried, thats all. EDs are horrible and I wish nobody had to suffer them

ParkourOneMan
Learner
Learner

Post by ParkourOneMan »

Enough with the eating disorder crap.
So in new video she says poppy and Sean sent her flowers, am i only one that finds that odd? it just struck me as odd, i dont see them being friends really and i get being nice and supportive but it just says hey look at us. it felt forced her mentioning they sent them too.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

ParkourOneMan wrote:Enough with the eating disorder crap.
So in new video she says poppy and Sean sent her flowers, am i only one that finds that odd? it just struck me as odd, i dont see them being friends really and i get being nice and supportive but it just says hey look at us. it felt forced her mentioning they sent them too.
It is probably them apologizing for not being able to make it to her launch party. I know Zoe (and Alfie) sent her one, Zoe wasn't there - surprise, surprise, but it was nice of Alfie to go...then again, he would welcome any excuse to get away from Zoe.

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

seems like a lot of people are putting their own eating issues into the foray.

I think it's really bad that they didn't go to her launch. It just shows what that lot are all about. THEMSELVES. Remember a time when they'd all show up for each others milestones/launches...

Oh , and i second that thumbnail pose thing. I HATE how forced she looks in them.
Don't stan so close to me

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

Zoe, the effing queen b and head mean girl of YT is not able to go out of the house for anything that is not about her. So I'm not surprised she didn't show up for Niomi. She actually did the same thing to Tanya. If nothing, I gotta give credit to Niomi always being a lady, showing up and behaving her age!

pugzjen
Informer
Informer

Post by pugzjen »

marcus put up a new video of his new gf and him in Mykonos... the new gf looks so like niomi..

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

pugzjen wrote:marcus put up a new video of his new gf and him in Mykonos... the new gf looks so like niomi..
niomi is prettier than her imo.
I hope niomi will find a great man and be happy too. she doesn't need a boyfriend to be happy I know but everyone needs love, right... esp niomi after someone like marcus lol.
btw I don't understand some people here who claim his new girl is 'better' than niomi and insist niomi tries to 'compete' with her. this is not even 'trashing'... this is just nasty.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Wow, that Mykonos Summer 2016 video is pure cringe. They are trying to copy people like Jay Alvarrez and Alexis Ren, except it's been done before and done much better. I always thought Marcus was fairly good looking but he's not hot enough for these kinds of videos. He looks like a dick with his bleached hair in dumb styles. He and Stefanie are far too keen on showing themselves and each other off. It's as if they've both been waiting for a partner to show off and do Instagram posts and holiday vlogs with. I'm surprised Marcus is doing this. He has just been through a (I presume) painful break up, now he's showing off his new love in blatant ways. This could backfire in their faces big time. I used to think Stefanie was a sweet girl but all this swinging her hair, prancing around like a model, and triumphantly acting out happy love scenes with her new hot partner is painful to watch and shows her in a very bad light. You would think they would rather share their happiness with each other and keep it private instead of parading it around. It seems kind of desperate.

vanillakid
Informer
Informer

Post by vanillakid »

Dandelion wrote:Wow, that Mykonos Summer 2016 video is pure cringe. They are trying to copy people like Jay Alvarrez and Alexis Ren, except it's been done before and done much better. I always thought Marcus was fairly good looking but he's not hot enough for these kinds of videos. He looks like a dick with his bleached hair in dumb styles. He and Stefanie are far too keen on showing themselves and each other off. It's as if they've both been waiting for a partner to show off and do Instagram posts and holiday vlogs with. I'm surprised Marcus is doing this. He has just been through a (I presume) painful break up, now he's showing off his new love in blatant ways. This could backfire in their faces big time. I used to think Stefanie was a sweet girl but all this swinging her hair, prancing around like a model, and triumphantly acting out happy love scenes with her new hot partner is painful to watch and shows her in a very bad light. You would think they would rather share their happiness with each other and keep it private instead of parading it around. It seems kind of desperate.
I know this isn't Marcus' thread, but I had to go watch it, and wow, it's so much cringe. Everything just looks so "put on". I didn't think Marcus looked particularly good before, but he really looks bad with the bleached hair.

English is not my first language

Return to “Niomi Smart”