Butthole lips 4 ever

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Butthole lips 4 ever

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

B.Honest wrote:LMAO!!! Food stamp day ... So now we know why they REALLY went to Costco.

It is more SS checks and disability payments, those come on the first. Food stamps are replenished throughout the month. We were on them last year for a couple months and got them in the 13th of every month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

I was out at Barnes & Nobles today, with my niece & we walked past the Preschool section for workbooks. I was so tempted to get some of these books for Norman X & Lily. I do see and believe Lily is smarter and is catching on quicker than Norman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

They buy the very cheap turkey from the deli...that stuff is loaded with crap. Salt and Chemicals. Just buy a turkey breast and roast it etc...

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

They buy the very cheap turkey from the deli...that stuff is loaded with crap. Salt and Chemicals. Just buy a turkey breast and roast it etc...

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

B.Honest wrote:Scam say Jobless is "beautiful"

Nope

And why is he mad at her for doing her makeup while he cleans the kitchen? Wtf else is he going to do? Lazy POS.
Maybe that's where P gets his irrational anger at them over things that don't matter. He sees it every day from that lazy sack of shit and we all know he's a parrot.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

Have they mentioned or showed the bunnies at all? 100 bucks says those bunnies are long gone!

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

Sam's explanation for the price of the camera honestly hurt my head. Does she not get that Costco has a better warranty and return policy? And it was cheaper at Costco..so you go and buy it Best Buy?! :? :roll:
The amount of peanut butter in the snack was crazy! This diet should be interesting. :rofl:

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

B.Honest wrote:LMAO!!! Food stamp day ... So now we know why they REALLY went to Costco.

Food stamp day?!! Seriously? I'm not even gonna go into my rant regarding government welfare and Costco/Sam's club.

Sam doesn't care if it was busy. She just thinks everyone is rude and gets in her "personal whiny social anxiety" space.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

MzMichelle537 wrote:Can't believe when Sam says Lazy-J used to be a personal trainer. Like wtffffff...... Was anyone else shocked by this!!??

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Well most of us have already heard this so the shock value has diminished for us. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm still in total disbelief and I definitely don't buy that he trained anyone really looking to get fit. Most people who are that into healthy living and having a fit body aren't just gonna let their body turn into play-doh. I would never in a million years take health advice from Jay. Plus, training someone to work out is much different than knowing about nutrition.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

Scottiemom87 wrote:Have they mentioned or showed the bunnies at all? 100 bucks says those bunnies are long gone!

She took the female to the vet several days ago and they played once in her bedroom. They seem to have lost their appeal. I wonder if Sam is "traumatized" and won't be able to get past her experience or is it just too much trouble keeping them apart while playing with them? I don't see why they can't bring them out one at a time but they don't seem to do much that makes sense.

alaskanebraska
Debater
Debater

Post by alaskanebraska »

All Laquered Up wrote:I think the difference is Sam isn't big on sunscreen, as evidenced by the terrible burn she got last summer. Nothing will age you faster than sitting out in the sun often. Washing her face daily would help prevent breakouts, but I don't know if it would help with premature aging. Moisture would, though. Problem is it's hard to moisturize when your face is going to wind up an oil slick one hour later. A mattifying moisturizer with sunscreen would be her best bet. A lot of people don't think you need it in fall and winter, but you do.

As for her smile lines, I don't think anything can help those because of the teeth. Even if they could somehow make more room in her mouth, the skin is stretched at this point. It would probably require surgery to tighten up.
[/quote][/quote]

I think her face wouldn't be an oil slick if she actually used the right moisturizer. I think her mistake, as was mine, is that she's going into her 30's but she's still using products for women 25 and under. She's sucking the moisture out of her face with oil-free acne products and her skin is producing twice the amount of oil because it's so dry. She needs to balance her skin. When I hit my 30's I had to revamp my skin care routine. Your skin starts to get dryer but you're still using drying products...it's a lose/lose situation. So I stopped using oil-free products and I no longer get oily. She needs to realize she's not a teenager anymore. She has adult skin now. Do some research 'Guru'.[/quote]

This is what I'm dealing with. I'll be 31 in March, but I noticed my once greasy face drying out when I hit my late 20s. I had to switch up my entire skincare routine. A good BHA (and a good chemical peel) would do wonders for Sam. She bitches about her skin yet does nothing to help it. Oh, except using products she KNOWS break her out. Like Mac powders and blushes.

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

alaskanebraska wrote:
All Laquered Up wrote:I think the difference is Sam isn't big on sunscreen, as evidenced by the terrible burn she got last summer. Nothing will age you faster than sitting out in the sun often. Washing her face daily would help prevent breakouts, but I don't know if it would help with premature aging. Moisture would, though. Problem is it's hard to moisturize when your face is going to wind up an oil slick one hour later. A mattifying moisturizer with sunscreen would be her best bet. A lot of people don't think you need it in fall and winter, but you do.

As for her smile lines, I don't think anything can help those because of the teeth. Even if they could somehow make more room in her mouth, the skin is stretched at this point. It would probably require surgery to tighten up.
[/quote]

I think her face wouldn't be an oil slick if she actually used the right moisturizer. I think her mistake, as was mine, is that she's going into her 30's but she's still using products for women 25 and under. She's sucking the moisture out of her face with oil-free acne products and her skin is producing twice the amount of oil because it's so dry. She needs to balance her skin. When I hit my 30's I had to revamp my skin care routine. Your skin starts to get dryer but you're still using drying products...it's a lose/lose situation. So I stopped using oil-free products and I no longer get oily. She needs to realize she's not a teenager anymore. She has adult skin now. Do some research 'Guru'.[/quote]

This is what I'm dealing with. I'll be 31 in March, but I noticed my once greasy face drying out when I hit my late 20s. I had to switch up my entire skincare routine. A good BHA (and a good chemical peel) would do wonders for Sam. She bitches about her skin yet does nothing to help it. Oh, except using products she KNOWS break her out. Like Mac powders and blushes.[/quote]

I'm dealing with the opposite. I was normal to dry in my 20's and once I turned 32 I turned extremely oily and it hasn't changed yet. It sucks.

If Jay was a personal trainer I want to see his certifications. I know someone who I thought was a personal trainer- because that is what he and his wife always said. He worked at Golds Gym for years training. Well once he got divorced, his ex-wife reported him as working as a personal trainer without proper certification. I know he was in some trouble and is no longer training, but not sure if there was legal repercussions. I know he was giving a pregnant woman terrible advice and her dr. Told her to never do those excersizes while pregnant. So it's not good to pretend your a personal trainer.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

betinha29 wrote:So Lily changes outfits 4 times a day because she doesn't like the tags? Really? Can't you just cut those off? I know they're itchy, but changing 4 times because of it? Now I don't want to hear Sam complaining about having to wash heaps of laundry. You make your own life harder, idiot.
That was my first thought. Grab a pair of scissors and cut all of the tags out of her clothes. I did that for my son when he was little. He HATED tags, had a fit if one "itched" him so I just grabbed my scissors and no more tags. I did that for him until he was old enough to take care of it, himself. He's in his twenties and still cuts the tags out of his clothes. :lol:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

I worked at a fitness spa for men and my job title was "fitness trainer". Really I was a salesperson.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Key word, people: WERE

Why is Sam a super woman? Because she chose to get pregnant twice and raise children? Guess what Lety, lots of people have kids and actually work at jobs with time restraints, bosses, travel, and their spouse isn't a stay at home slazy pig.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Butthole lips 4 ever

Post by hellyeah »

Mrs. Realistic wrote:
alaskanebraska wrote:

This is what I'm dealing with. I'll be 31 in March, but I noticed my once greasy face drying out when I hit my late 20s. I had to switch up my entire skincare routine. A good BHA (and a good chemical peel) would do wonders for Sam. She bitches about her skin yet does nothing to help it. Oh, except using products she KNOWS break her out. Like Mac powders and blushes.[/quote]

I'm dealing with the opposite. I was normal to dry in my 20's and once I turned 32 I turned extremely oily and it hasn't changed yet. It sucks.

If Jay was a personal trainer I want to see his certifications. I know someone who I thought was a personal trainer- because that is what he and his wife always said. He worked at Golds Gym for years training. Well once he got divorced, his ex-wife reported him as working as a personal trainer without proper certification. I know he was in some trouble and is no longer training, but not sure if there was legal repercussions. I know he was giving a pregnant woman terrible advice and her dr. Told her to never do those excersizes while pregnant. So it's not good to pretend your a personal trainer.[/quote]

Why wouldn't the gym have checked his certification? Lol. Gold's gym was pretty stupid to hire him and not even ask for proof of certification. Ha.

MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer

Post by MzMichelle537 »

Desert Wind wrote:
betinha29 wrote:So Lily changes outfits 4 times a day because she doesn't like the tags? Really? Can't you just cut those off? I know they're itchy, but changing 4 times because of it? Now I don't want to hear Sam complaining about having to wash heaps of laundry. You make your own life harder, idiot.
That was my first thought. Grab a pair of scissors and cut all of the tags out of her clothes. I did that for my son when he was little. He HATED tags, had a fit if one "itched" him so I just grabbed my scissors and no more tags. I did that for him until he was old enough to take care of it, himself. He's in his twenties and still cuts the tags out of his clothes. Image
I thought the same... Cut the little girls dang tags off!! That's ridiculous to change so much. Instead of laughing at her child why didn't Sam help her out and make it a project to remove them for Lilly. Sigh.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

puccamom wrote:Image

1. Shimmery, glowy highlights etc are a big no-no for textured skin!
2. Her skin can't be fixed "at home". This needs medical/clinical help!

Sam is looking RUFFFF. She's definitely aging in dog years lmao.

thekword
Learner
Learner

Post by thekword »

kajiraoni wrote:
B.Honest wrote:Scam says they will drop the weight really easily by just cutting out carbs and sugar. Lol! Um, nope. You aren't in your 20s anymore. Losing weight isn't easy.

Jobless is clearly trying to be the funny fat guy. He's not. He's disgusting pelt necked pedophile hair guy who looks like he smells like rotten eggs and vinegar and onions 24/7.

I remember him saying once how he likes to makes himself super fat and gross so that when he loses weight or works out he gets lots of compliments. Apparently he went all out this time. He is rotund.

And that ugly ass hat isn't doing him ANY favors.
Barbie888 wrote:At this point, telling him that he look like a pedophile is a compliment :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
He has no neck, where the hell is his neck!?
He looks like an olive in that hat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Someone on this forum compared them to The Stupids from the kids' book. I had never seen it and was so curious so I got a copy on Amazon. Oh my gosh, the comparison is so true and it had me belly laughing. I'm going to scan a few images in soon and post them. They are priceless!! Here's the cover for now:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Stupids-Step- ... 0395253772

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”