MsAmberWalter: How To Lose a Fanbase You Didn't Have--Part 9

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MsAmberWalter: How To Lose a Fanbase You Didn't Have--Pa

Post by PhantomMuse »

Dropbear wrote:And today's video:

“Welcome to another story time with me” What’s with the neck rolling on the intro? It gives off a creepy, weird vibe. Start off that video with a good dose of uncomfortable! Yeah!

Thanks for telling us about how you’re going to thumbnail and title the vid…. after it’s already titled and thumbnailed. Lord Amber, if you’re wondering why your videos are getting downvoted, look at the stupidity you display in the first 40 seconds. Good grief. Even the fidgeting afterwards shows she’s embarrassed by her own actions.

Newsflash!! There are good and shitty people in the stripping industry! Just like there are good and shitty people in any other job industry on the planet. How insightful!

Side note: Reminds us that stripping is adult entertainment and is sure to remind us about the type of entertainment that was Channon’s past work and how that’s NOT COOL (but she’s the last to judge anyone yo!). She can’t even quote the “opinions are like assholes” in the correct order. Ffs. Dumb as a plank.

So how did it all start? “Lot of crazy stuff happened in my life” That’s certainly a way to dismiss a traumatised, torturous childhood. One extreme description to the other. I personally would have gone with “home life was bad and I felt the need to escape”

Enters a wet T-shirt competition – SUPER FUNNY! I would have gone with uncomfortable, unsure, defeated because she had no boobs. But no, funny. This friend is top shelf by the way, especially those that say “Lol I lied, go be a stripper”.

It’s quite interesting at this point where she notices a girl that “not the kind of pretty that you would think of” “not playboy type of pretty”. Good example to her state of mind of what she thinks men want and has manifested into the plastic surgery reliance she has now.

Oh fantastic, there’s going to be a stripper story series. She says she could talk for 6 months straight, just bear in mind you’ll only glean anything sort of interesting in about 2 hours of those 6 months.

I love how she describes strip joint managers as “flirtatious”. She finally got to sleazy, but jesus, they only see you as the piece of meat to sell Amber. Flirtatious is again a word only a narcissist would use to think that she’d be the special stripper amongst all the strippers from the manager who too dumb enough to see it for the manipulation it is.

And today I learnt there are spinning stripper poles… ok.

The next description of the dance feels like a bad rendition of describing Bambi on ice. It’s not engaging, it’s boring. Just skip it.

Then the ending was just rambling don’t judge, she met people, she has nightmares about it. There’s no context or flow to the video. I think I tuned out at the dancing bit and I couldn’t be stuffed re-watching to find more incompetency.
@ Drop....thanks for todays break down :tu:
# but that's just my little mind

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

PhantomMuse wrote:
Dropbear wrote:And today's video:

“Welcome to another story time with me” What’s with the neck rolling on the intro? It gives off a creepy, weird vibe. Start off that video with a good dose of uncomfortable! Yeah!

Thanks for telling us about how you’re going to thumbnail and title the vid…. after it’s already titled and thumbnailed. Lord Amber, if you’re wondering why your videos are getting downvoted, look at the stupidity you display in the first 40 seconds. Good grief. Even the fidgeting afterwards shows she’s embarrassed by her own actions.

Newsflash!! There are good and shitty people in the stripping industry! Just like there are good and shitty people in any other job industry on the planet. How insightful!

Side note: Reminds us that stripping is adult entertainment and is sure to remind us about the type of entertainment that was Channon’s past work and how that’s NOT COOL (but she’s the last to judge anyone yo!). She can’t even quote the “opinions are like assholes” in the correct order. Ffs. Dumb as a plank.

So how did it all start? “Lot of crazy stuff happened in my life” That’s certainly a way to dismiss a traumatised, torturous childhood. One extreme description to the other. I personally would have gone with “home life was bad and I felt the need to escape”

Enters a wet T-shirt competition – SUPER FUNNY! I would have gone with uncomfortable, unsure, defeated because she had no boobs. But no, funny. This friend is top shelf by the way, especially those that say “Lol I lied, go be a stripper”.

It’s quite interesting at this point where she notices a girl that “not the kind of pretty that you would think of” “not playboy type of pretty”. Good example to her state of mind of what she thinks men want and has manifested into the plastic surgery reliance she has now.

Oh fantastic, there’s going to be a stripper story series. She says she could talk for 6 months straight, just bear in mind you’ll only glean anything sort of interesting in about 2 hours of those 6 months.

I love how she describes strip joint managers as “flirtatious”. She finally got to sleazy, but jesus, they only see you as the piece of meat to sell Amber. Flirtatious is again a word only a narcissist would use to think that she’d be the special stripper amongst all the strippers from the manager who too dumb enough to see it for the manipulation it is.

And today I learnt there are spinning stripper poles… ok.

The next description of the dance feels like a bad rendition of describing Bambi on ice. It’s not engaging, it’s boring. Just skip it.

Then the ending was just rambling don’t judge, she met people, she has nightmares about it. There’s no context or flow to the video. I think I tuned out at the dancing bit and I couldn’t be stuffed re-watching to find more incompetency.
@ Drop....thanks for todays break down :tu:
Love you break down girls. I wish I had that talent. I knee jerk,,which isn't always helpful.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Dropbear wrote:Last one before I'm off to a meeting. GOLD.

The treated planks I am going to use in my new retaining wall have more smarts than Amber

I think this tweet show's you exactly how delusional Norm is........just think of all the times she talks about such horrible abuse she's endured......ya know like sweeping the drive way......and that has turned into abuse of the level of "a boy called it!......Kristen is moaning about Christmas in retail.......of course that warrants an RO :rofl:

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Dropbear wrote:Dang and here I was off having a work lunch, drinking and still earning more than Amber ever does in her videos. (if it hasn't twigged - I'm in Australia)

The youtube screen grab Amber used in her tweet was bloody hilarious though when called out by Brye.
Australia......why do you know love bug Iris? (jokeing jokeing)

Dropbear
Learner
Learner

Post by Dropbear »

Oh good lord, is SHE from Australia too? I apologise on behalf of other Australians if that's the case :?

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Dropbear wrote:Oh good lord, is SHE from Australia too? I apologise on behalf of other Australians if that's the case :?
Were Joking it appears Isis is infact Norm herself

Cheesenrice
Learner
Learner

Post by Cheesenrice »

I just want to point out something that has been gnawing at me. She claims she is adaptable, and that she "Learned" that if patrons at the strip joint, found out she was new, they would pity her and throw money at her. This again makes me think that this is how she is winning people over. Trisha is known for claiming to be the oddball youtuber, and doesn't have any friends, nobody likes her,yadayadayadayada.. Does anyone else think Norma Noticed this, and played her "victim" role and Trisha ate it up, not to mention Channon seems to be a very sympathetic person and emotionally cries often, (Not hating, trust me I have been known to do the same). Then we have the "AHLLL the HATE is GETTING to MMEEEEE" meltdown with Brye in Kristen in San Francisco, and the countless crying and playing the kicked puppy videos after all the shit went down. I say all this because it just shows what an evil person she is, Playing with peoples emotions, victimizing herself etc.. but then when people realize she is actually the VictimIZER she retreats back in to the old routine to keep up appearances with her Panty Crickets. So all these "friends" that she has manipulated into "Feeling sorry" for her, where never actually her friends, but victims of her games. It just annoys me because she gives Victims a bad name. Victims are not weak, victims are not pathetic unless they choose to play the role the rest of their life. Most real victims are strong, and survivors, this bitch is neither, she is just a twisted washed up blonde who claims to be victimized at her convenience. Like did she actually believe anyone with a brain would buy that "I was almost kidnapped" story, especially since she hadn't ever shouted it from the mountain tops like every other time she had been "victimized" we've ALL heard about the mean pageant girls, the mean youtube girls, the mean Barrista in SF, her mother, step mother, step father and father. Nobody is safe around this Raging Bitch. Watch as soon as Jason goes away, she will claim he had been abusive to her their whoooole relationship, and she was "Scared" to leave, to of course smooth over the uproar from her minions. It's just sickening. Sorry I haven't been posting lately, she has been mostly boring me to tears, and of course it's a busy time of year. Just wanted to see if anyone else thought that her idea of "making friends" was actually manipulating human kindness, the heifer.

Dropbear
Learner
Learner

Post by Dropbear »

Cheesenrice I think you have a couple of really good points there about the differences between the Channon/Brye side and Amber.

The proof positive is in the videos moving forward through December. And again the Channon unboxing video showing today showed how many people value and support her. It would have just wound her right up.

Also your last point I think you're right on. She views relationships as assets and what she can glean from them. I think partly however (and dont kill me!!) it is because she has grown up and made decisions from people who have done the exact same thing. Which leads me to think some abuse is real, but not nearly to the extent she lets on. And it all could have easily been righted through therapy.

I think your prediction about Jason once he's locked up is not far off either!

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Cheesenrice wrote:I just want to point out something that has been gnawing at me. She claims she is adaptable, and that she "Learned" that if patrons at the strip joint, found out she was new, they would pity her and throw money at her. This again makes me think that this is how she is winning people over. Trisha is known for claiming to be the oddball youtuber, and doesn't have any friends, nobody likes her,yadayadayadayada.. Does anyone else think Norma Noticed this, and played her "victim" role and Trisha ate it up, not to mention Channon seems to be a very sympathetic person and emotionally cries often, (Not hating, trust me I have been known to do the same). Then we have the "AHLLL the HATE is GETTING to MMEEEEE" meltdown with Brye in Kristen in San Francisco, and the countless crying and playing the kicked puppy videos after all the shit went down. I say all this because it just shows what an evil person she is, Playing with peoples emotions, victimizing herself etc.. but then when people realize she is actually the VictimIZER she retreats back in to the old routine to keep up appearances with her Panty Crickets. So all these "friends" that she has manipulated into "Feeling sorry" for her, where never actually her friends, but victims of her games. It just annoys me because she gives Victims a bad name. Victims are not weak, victims are not pathetic unless they choose to play the role the rest of their life. Most real victims are strong, and survivors, this bitch is neither, she is just a twisted washed up blonde who claims to be victimized at her convenience. Like did she actually believe anyone with a brain would buy that "I was almost kidnapped" story, especially since she hadn't ever shouted it from the mountain tops like every other time she had been "victimized" we've ALL heard about the mean pageant girls, the mean youtube girls, the mean Barrista in SF, her mother, step mother, step father and father. Nobody is safe around this Raging Bitch. Watch as soon as Jason goes away, she will claim he had been abusive to her their whoooole relationship, and she was "Scared" to leave, to of course smooth over the uproar from her minions. It's just sickening. Sorry I haven't been posting lately, she has been mostly boring me to tears, and of course it's a busy time of year. Just wanted to see if anyone else thought that her idea of "making friends" was actually manipulating human kindness, the heifer.
Absolutely @cheese. I agree,, norm does not have a friend only ppl in her life that she has used, manipulated, and victimized. Oh, and remember she already has said that Jason was abusive. At the wedding in the BR with Kristen,, I think Brye was there too at that moment. She was crying and implying that she may hurt herself, saying Jason was abusive to her. I have always felt that Jason, although well deserving, is really just another victim of hers. Her poor dog is even a victim.

JackieQue
Learner
Learner

Post by JackieQue »

I'm not sure why I thought of this, but I was curious as to how Amber "Tags" her videos. I'm sure most of you know, but for those who don't make YouTube videos when you upload a video you have the option to include "Tags" (ie; keywords to help viewers find your videos while searching). Basically your keywords are supposed to be words that are related to what the video content is about. For example, if I uploaded a video of puppies playing, I'd include keywords such as "Dogs", "Puppies", "Cute Dog Video", "Dogs Playing", "Adorable Puppies", "Pet Video", etc. YouTube no longer outright displays what the creator has tagged the video as, but with a little digging you can find out. You have to click into the video, left click and "View Page Source" and Command+F 'Tags'. Here's some info I found out about her tags....

- In a vast majority of her videos, Amber will include "Trisha Paytas" as a tag...even though her videos have nothing to do with Trisha. So she's obviously hoping to get views off people who do a YouTube search for Trish.

- Tags for her recent "Stripper Story" video include: "Watch me get naked", "Sex Stories", "Trisha Paytas", "Follow Me Around Vegas" (huh?).

This one is creepy. In one of her Vlogmas videos here are the tags...remember...this video has NOTHING to do with Channon...bizarre.... (I'm just going to copy and paste the source code...ignore that...but I bolded the keywords)
<meta property="og:video:tag" content=""channon rose">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="lies once again">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="she will not stop">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="harassing me">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="she is crazy">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="please help">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="fake ass">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="youtube wedding drama">
<meta property="og:video:tag" content="she is trying to extort me">

I'll continue going through the tags and post any other interesting ones I find. So Channon's trying to extort her now. Interesting.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

JackieQue wrote:I'm not sure why I thought of this, but I was curious as to how Amber "Tags" her videos. I'm sure most of you know, but for those who don't make YouTube videos when you upload a video you have the option to include "Tags" (ie; keywords to help viewers find your videos while searching). Basically your keywords are supposed to be words that are related to what the video content is about. For example, if I uploaded a video of puppies playing, I'd include keywords such as "Dogs", "Puppies", "Cute Dog Video", "Dogs Playing", "Adorable Puppies", "Pet Video", etc. YouTube no longer outright displays what the creator has tagged the video as, but with a little digging you can find out. You have to click into the video, left click and "View Page Source" and Command+F 'Tags'. Here's some info I found out about her tags....

- In a vast majority of her videos, Amber will include "Trisha Paytas" as a tag...even though her videos have nothing to do with Trisha. So she's obviously hoping to get views off people who do a YouTube search for Trish.

- Tags for her recent "Stripper Story" video include: "Watch me get naked", "Sex Stories", "Trisha Paytas", "Follow Me Around Vegas" (huh?).

This one is creepy. In one of her Vlogmas videos here are the tags...remember...this video has NOTHING to do with Channon...bizarre.... (I'm just going to copy and paste the source code...ignore that...but I bolded the keywords)

I'll continue going through the tags and post any other interesting ones I find. So Channon's trying to extort her now. Interesting.
Holy creepiness! That is really interesting. So,this is something that Channon would probably be aware of right? It would seem that those tags would violate her R/O, yet again, or maybe the repetitive violations have become a mute point. The more you learn about norm, the more alarming it becomes. Cool find.tu

JackieQue
Learner
Learner

Post by JackieQue »

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:Holy creepiness! That is really interesting. So,this is something that Channon would probably be aware of right? It would seem that those tags would violate her R/O, yet again, or maybe the repetitive violations have become a mute point. The more you learn about norm, the more alarming it becomes. Cool find.tu
Isn't it bizarre?! I keep going through the videos, and almost every one has Channon and/or Brye tagged, saying things like the above. I'm really curious if tagging a YT video like this would qualify as a violation of the RO. I don't have Twitter, but someone might want to give Channon/ Brye a heads up about this. What I'm doing right now is not just taking a screenshot...but doing an actual screen RECORD of me physically going in, clicking each video, viewing page source, and viewing the tags. That way if this IS a violation of the RO (because some of her tags about Brye and Channon are downright scary and threatening), Amber can't claim it's fake or photoshopped. I'm sure she will start removing them now that it's been brought to light, which is why I'm recording as much as possible. This is creepy as hell....

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

JackieQue wrote:
Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:Holy creepiness! That is really interesting. So,this is something that Channon would probably be aware of right? It would seem that those tags would violate her R/O, yet again, or maybe the repetitive violations have become a mute point. The more you learn about norm, the more alarming it becomes. Cool find.tu
Isn't it bizarre?! I keep going through the videos, and almost every one has Channon and/or Brye tagged, saying things like the above. I'm really curious if tagging a YT video like this would qualify as a violation of the RO. I don't have Twitter, but someone might want to give Channon/ Brye a heads up about this. What I'm doing right now is not just taking a screenshot...but doing an actual screen RECORD of me physically going in, clicking each video, viewing page source, and viewing the tags. That way if this IS a violation of the RO (because some of her tags about Brye and Channon are downright scary and threatening), Amber can't claim it's fake or photoshopped. I'm sure she will start removing them now that it's been brought to light, which is why I'm recording as much as possible. This is creepy as hell....
This is fascinating. I'm an idiot with this stuff, but if you get the info,I will gladly make sure brye gets it. How creepy this is. Eeks!!

JackieQue
Learner
Learner

Post by JackieQue »

I have to go to class- I will be back in about an hour and a half. I've screen recorded clicking into about 20 of her videos and viewing the tags (so she can't say it was photoshopped) which I will upload and post when I'm back--- it's just over and over stuff like "Channon Rose and Brye Ashley are Blackmailing and Extorting me" "Help Me, I'm scared of Brye Ashley" , "Channon / Brye are liars", "Channon Rose and Brye Ashley are Bullying me TO DEATH", etc. She also has 2 videos tagged as "Amanda Todd Suicide Video" (WTF?!).

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

@Cheesenrice.....I totally agree with your thinking....I did several long break downs sharing similar thoughts after I read ingrids proson, but thats threads back...so thank you for the refresh......what you just reminded us of is exactly why I'm here posting......not to be mean but to expose this destructive storm she litterally BLOWS and SUCKS everyone and thing in her path. At least Channon and Brye got attention for their youtube channels so there was a sliver of a silver lining......but what about her step mom,and the pageant girls, and the imaginary senator .....what about the few youtubers she turned ugly on before the wedding? those people just had to cut their losses and disappear. You wont find a long term girlfriend or acquaintances....because when they discover the lies and manipulation they are attacked and (she turns on you if you don't buy into her cover stories and agenda)

Cheesenrice wrote:I just want to point out something that has been gnawing at me. She claims she is adaptable, and that she "Learned" that if patrons at the strip joint, found out she was new, they would pity her and throw money at her. This again makes me think that this is how she is winning people over. Trisha is known for claiming to be the oddball youtuber, and doesn't have any friends, nobody likes her,yadayadayadayada.. Does anyone else think Norma Noticed this, and played her "victim" role and Trisha ate it up, not to mention Channon seems to be a very sympathetic person and emotionally cries often, (Not hating, trust me I have been known to do the same). Then we have the "AHLLL the HATE is GETTING to MMEEEEE" meltdown with Brye in Kristen in San Francisco, and the countless crying and playing the kicked puppy videos after all the shit went down. I say all this because it just shows what an evil person she is, Playing with peoples emotions, victimizing herself etc.. but then when people realize she is actually the VictimIZER she retreats back in to the old routine to keep up appearances with her Panty Crickets. So all these "friends" that she has manipulated into "Feeling sorry" for her, where never actually her friends, but victims of her games. It just annoys me because she gives Victims a bad name. Victims are not weak, victims are not pathetic unless they choose to play the role the rest of their life. Most real victims are strong, and survivors, this bitch is neither, she is just a twisted washed up blonde who claims to be victimized at her convenience. Like did she actually believe anyone with a brain would buy that "I was almost kidnapped" story, especially since she hadn't ever shouted it from the mountain tops like every other time she had been "victimized" we've ALL heard about the mean pageant girls, the mean youtube girls, the mean Barrista in SF, her mother, step mother, step father and father. Nobody is safe around this Raging Bitch. Watch as soon as Jason goes away, she will claim he had been abusive to her their whoooole relationship, and she was "Scared" to leave, to of course smooth over the uproar from her minions. It's just sickening. Sorry I haven't been posting lately, she has been mostly boring me to tears, and of course it's a busy time of year. Just wanted to see if anyone else thought that her idea of "making friends" was actually manipulating human kindness, the heifer.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Norms last snap is at best 1st graders art talent pall point pen drawing on bright yellow paper of some love bugs with the title
"love bug family" and Norm bannered the snap "from Jessica"
It looks like Norm is rushing around to create her own fake love bug po unboxing so she can compete with the girls....interesting how she chose the name for this one to be Jessica......since Channon has been featuring her bestie Jess in all her christmas vlogs.
Side note: Remember Norm herself has told us an Author writing fiction always ads some personal fact or tid bit from their own life to give it their personal stamp.......in this fiction snap....the tid bit stamp is using the same name as Channons current bestie

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

PhantomMuse wrote:Here are 2 glaring detes......If the senitor changed her birth cert..then why did she need a fake ID?
Ok let's go with the fake ID story....you got a fake ID that can get you into a club but to work in one you need a social security card to match your fake ID...... so yeah I call bullshit
I also want to point out, if these clubs she once worked for get wind of this vid where she claims they employed an underage girl in the legal sex industry.....she will land herself in yet more legal trouble.
This vid is yet another example of how her lies can seriously effect people,reputations ,business's ,cause legal issues and financial loss......even though this claim to have worked for these clubs underage was many years ago......it can get them in serious trouble today. It is a complicated red tape ordeal to get a liquor license and it cost upwards of a few hundred thousands dollars depending on the state issued etc. Once you get said liquor license you have to comply with a huge laundry list of codes,inspections and this is for the life of the liquor license.....a rumor of employing a 15 years old pathological liar to dance nakked,give hand jobs and promote shot's and bottle service.....could result in these clubs having their liquor licenses suspended while investigations take place....picking over ever aspect of operations and all code requirements.......talk about the butterfly effect......this would cause major loss of business,jobs, and could effect even the clubs around them to be under investigation.
I know this sounds dramatic but I'm actually speaking from having witnessed this very thing happen in the club industry.....in the club industry you do not want to be on the radar when it comes to code compliance and department of alcohol and tobacco......it's like being on the IRS radar once you been audited your on a special shit list.
She may think what's the big deal to do a little sit down stripper tell all and carry on her little 3 year lie......and it's fine if she wants to turn the clock back for herself because she refuses to face the fact that we all age.......but when that three year lie turns into lying and lying and more lying and if brings others into the lie and business, and reputations......it's no longer some delusional attention seeking nut job telling a little fib for entertainment and attention.
She is seriously damaging people with her lies and manipulation......I would like to point out Bryes (Mark)......when he shared the trickle down effect of how the crimes Jason was being accused of......it's not just a white color crime of steeling money......the money stole from investors could cause homes to be lost,divorce,suicide etc.......just think of how PTSD can affect every aspect of ones life years later.......same goes with the kind of lies Norm tells and destruction she causes.
I know I'm al over the place on the above but it makes sense in my head

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PhantomMuse wrote:
PhantomMuse wrote:Here are 2 glaring detes......If the senitor changed her birth cert..then why did she need a fake ID?
Ok let's go with the fake ID story....you got a fake ID that can get you into a club but to work in one you need a social security card to match your fake ID...... so yeah I call bullshit
I also want to point out, if these clubs she once worked for get wind of this vid where she claims they employed an underage girl in the legal sex industry.....she will land herself in yet more legal trouble.
This vid is yet another example of how her lies can seriously effect people,reputations ,business's ,cause legal issues and financial loss......even though this claim to have worked for these clubs underage was many years ago......it can get them in serious trouble today. It is a complicated red tape ordeal to get a liquor license and it cost upwards of a few hundred thousands dollars depending on the state issued etc. Once you get said liquor license you have to comply with a huge laundry list of codes,inspections and this is for the life of the liquor license.....a rumor of employing a 15 years old pathological liar to dance nakked,give hand jobs and promote shot's and bottle service.....could result in these clubs having their liquor licenses suspended while investigations take place....picking over ever aspect of operations and all code requirements.......talk about the butterfly effect......this would cause major loss of business,jobs, and could effect even the clubs around them to be under investigation.
I know this sounds dramatic but I'm actually speaking from having witnessed this very thing happen in the club industry.....in the club industry you do not want to be on the radar when it comes to code compliance and department of alcohol and tobacco......it's like being on the IRS radar once you been audited your on a special shit list.
She may think what's the big deal to do a little sit down stripper tell all and carry on her little 3 year lie......and it's fine if she wants to turn the clock back for herself because she refuses to face the fact that we all age.......but when that three year lie turns into lying and lying and more lying and if brings others into the lie and business, and reputations......it's no longer some delusional attention seeking nut job telling a little fib for entertainment and attention.
She is seriously damaging people with her lies and manipulation......I would like to point out Bryes (Mark)......when he shared the trickle down effect of how the crimes Jason was being accused of......it's not just a white color crime of steeling money......the money stole from investors could cause homes to be lost,divorce,suicide etc.......just think of how PTSD can affect every aspect of ones life years later.......same goes with the kind of lies Norm tells and destruction she causes.
I know I'm al over the place on the above but it makes sense in my head
Made perfect sense,and is unfortunately so real,and so true. Her lies are malignant, just like a cancer.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

apparently Jason must have got sick of looking at that green mop and released a little damage control fund from the stolen funds stash.......Norms snap shows her in the car on the way to get her color fixed.....but get this she still wont admit she f'd up her DIY hair project......she says she's just got in new hair extentions so she needs to go her her hair done cause the color just isn't right. Phantom: oh come on they have green hair extentions...you can but you shouldn,t have to color your hair to match your extentions you order or color your extentions to match your HAIR.
She just can't ever admit she F'ed up :tu:

Dropbear
Learner
Learner

Post by Dropbear »

JackieQue wrote:I'm not sure why I thought of this, but I was curious as to how Amber "Tags" her videos.

Awesome find. And yes I'd say again that's another RO violation, especially if they're on completely unrelated videos.

Return to “MsAmberwalter”