ARose186 / Arden Rose Part 2

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: ARose186 / Arden Rose Part 2

Post by Callan »

It's hard being an actress when you aren't one, poor Arden.

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by youre_dumb_sorry_not »

I know the struggle with bad skin is real for a lot of us, but it's been bothering me that she pushes these products on her viewers and claims they cured her skin. Her videos are highly edited, and when she shows her real skin in her instagram stories its really sad. She needs to just go to a dermatologist instead of looking for yet another sponsor :?

fictionist
Learner
Learner

Post by fictionist »

I happened to come across this.

For those of you who haven't seen "Arden's Let's Learn Japanese!" I have only found the first episode.... I also haven't seen the second so maybe I will stumble upon that as well.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av13332732/

puckerjugs
Informer
Informer

Post by puckerjugs »

fictionist wrote:I happened to come across this.

For those of you who haven't seen "Arden's Let's Learn Japanese!" I have only found the first episode.... I also haven't seen the second so maybe I will stumble upon that as well.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av13332732/
YOU'RE A GEM, I've been wanting to see this!

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Eww Arden comes off as overbearing and like she wants all the attention on her :roll: She kept talking over Lana! :roll:

Lana came across as calm, dignified and very likeable! <3 (I do feel she looked quite uncomfortable though! I don't blame her!)

I cannot deal with Arden and her over exaggerated facial expressions and mannerisms. I feel like she doesn't know how to behave around other girls because she has to be centre of attention :roll:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

I follow Arden maybe a year and I saw screenshots and old photos and her nose was much bigger. Did she get a nose job?

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

^ Probably just upped her contour game tbh, I don't remember a time where she went away from social media for a long time

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

Tenebre wrote:Eww Arden comes off as overbearing and like she wants all the attention on her :roll: She kept talking over Lana! :roll:

Lana came across as calm, dignified and very likeable! <3 (I do feel she looked quite uncomfortable though! I don't blame her!)

I cannot deal with Arden and her over exaggerated facial expressions and mannerisms. I feel like she doesn't know how to behave around other girls because she has to be centre of attention :roll:

My god, she is so obnoxious I CANNOT.

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Booboo2 »

I’m still amazed at how much Will has negatively affected her. I think it’s a combination of Will being spoiled growing up and also having a tendency to be cynical. I think it brings out the worst in Arden.

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

Her new haircut- OOOF. She swore she wouldn’t go that short, but she did and the hipster-wannabe transformation is complete. Yikes :?

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

I think she really needed the cut, her hair was looking gross and I think that shorter length looks decent on her. Not sure if it's a good job though, you couldn't really tell from those pictures. Idk what she's doing with those tight looking curls but I'll give it a while to see what it looks like day-to-day.

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

Lamour88 wrote:I think she really needed the cut, her hair was looking gross and I think that shorter length looks decent on her. Not sure if it's a good job though, you couldn't really tell from those pictures. Idk what she's doing with those tight looking curls but I'll give it a while to see what it looks like day-to-day.
She was definitely in need of a cut, but from what she's shown thus far, it looks waaaay too thin to go that short.

fictionist
Learner
Learner

Post by fictionist »

Am I the only one that absolutely hates her new cut? Like it looks awful! Especially with the curls she put in for the music video :| okay arden. Even uncurled she looks like a really bad version of hannah from "13 reasons why" when she had that short wig at the end.

I think she did look a lot better with long hair, but I have to agree she didnt do much to maintain it to keep it clean.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Shorter cuts are pretty universally hated on GG, so I'm sure you're not alone. I can't really think of a YTer who cut their hair where people here didn't start crying about their longer, pretty, feminine hair and how they looked so much better before. (Not saying that's you, just the mentality on the boards). That said I want to wait and see what it looks like other than in the horrible Insta stories she posted of it. She seemed to be trying to purposefully look bad/dirty because that's her new thing.

Also she was on set for a project yesterday and she only got back to LA the day before? She really left herself no time to adjust or get settled, did she? She stayed until the very last minute she could in London. She is way too dependent on Will... there's missing your LDR and then there's an inability to be independent.

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Photosynthesis »

Don’t mind the shorter hair but I do really hate her bangs that short. Also don’t feel like the haircut matches her “personality” or something? Wouldn’t have mind it on someone else I guess. Tess Christine recently got her hair cut quite short and I love it on her. Also don’t really like Arden anymore anyway so there’s little she could do right lol

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Oh dear, this is a pretty terrible photo of her though, she does look like an old milk maid...

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I feel like her face is too damn round for short hair. And it makes her look older (and not in a good way) I also feel like she looks really different in pictures that aren't close ups of her face? :?
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

puckerjugs
Informer
Informer

Post by puckerjugs »

I'm personally wondering if everyone's just "copying" Taylor LaShae?
( I hate saying copying, it's like I'm 12... )
Arden tagged Taylor in the Instagram story talking about her cutting her hair shorter, saying she wouldn't go as short as her, yet nearly has. XD I'm not saying it's wrong to do your hair as someone else has theirs, but sunbeamjess recently cut her bangs as well saying she saw a girl on Instagram with them and wanted them as well. Both Arden and Jess follow her. I guess it's a bit of a stretch saying that anyways.

I definitely think Arden's attempting the hair-do as Taylor does, though not quite as sexy and classic. Arden's looks incredibly greasy from what I've seen.

Edit: Wanted to say this Taylor girl has grown in followers significantly since the end of last year through now - I had never seen her before, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this is just a shit attempt from Arden to recreate the cool online persona Taylor's got.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

To me it looks like whoever styled her hair on set just did a bad job. They should've gone for loose waves instead of ugly coils on a fine/short bob. No idea why Arden thinks those curls look good but I guess she's riding the 'short hair' high you get after a big chop and thinks anything looks great... it's still a wait and see on the cut IMO but that depends on her washing it and god knows when that'll be.

Forest339
Talker
Talker

Post by Forest339 »

Okay, so obviously this is a reach but Arden’s third most recent photo is a photo with long brown hair and so is Zooey Deschanel’s and now both of their most recents are short darker hair. I know they may not even be related but it’s just funny Zooey cut her hair five days ago and now Arden did since Arden clearly tries to be her
177CBF24-15B2-4E73-998F-5FD24F4BF6D4.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Arden Rose”