ARose186 / Arden Rose Part 2

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ARose186 / Arden Rose Part 2

Post by xIts_JJx »

^ Yeah, I've been thinking it for the past two years or so that Ardens been kind of desperately been trying to be like Zooey. Everyone loves Zooey, she's beautiful, funny and a terrific activist, but trying to be her is just damn embarrassing when you're in your twenties imo

puckerjugs
Informer
Informer

Post by puckerjugs »

Forest339 wrote:Okay, so obviously this is a reach but Arden’s third most recent photo is a photo with long brown hair and so is Zooey Deschanel’s and now both of their most recents are short darker hair. I know they may not even be related but it’s just funny Zooey cut her hair five days ago and now Arden did since Arden clearly tries to be her
177CBF24-15B2-4E73-998F-5FD24F4BF6D4.jpeg
Wait, holy shit
she needs to stop lololol

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

xIts_JJx wrote:Oh dear, this is a pretty terrible photo of her though, she does look like an old milk maid...

Like someone opened a can of Spam.

yeowangjiwoo
Talker
Talker

Post by yeowangjiwoo »

I'm in awe over how fucking lazy she is. It's been 4 weeks since she uploaded a video. Not even a half-assed vlog of her gallivanting around and shopping during one of her many vacations (actually it seems that's ALL she does). It's incredible.

puckerjugs
Informer
Informer

Post by puckerjugs »

Good god, the instagram story she just posted so so cringe.

yeowangjiwoo
Talker
Talker

Post by yeowangjiwoo »

puckerjugs wrote:Good god, the instagram story she just posted so so cringe.
Lmao, it really is. Arden, you should get a new hobby or a part time job. Spending that much time reading GG isn't good for you.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

The thing is, Zooey got her hair cut weeks ago and didn't even post about it until the other day... LOOOL.
If you're going to try and make it look like you didnt copy, at least read her captions properly and check her tagged photos to make sure her hair dresser & fans won't out you :rofl:

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

Post by youre_dumb_sorry_not »

Forest339 wrote:Okay, so obviously this is a reach but Arden’s third most recent photo is a photo with long brown hair and so is Zooey Deschanel’s and now both of their most recents are short darker hair. I know they may not even be related but it’s just funny Zooey cut her hair five days ago and now Arden did since Arden clearly tries to be her
177CBF24-15B2-4E73-998F-5FD24F4BF6D4.jpeg
No no no, you hit the nail right on the head. She LOVES when people say she looks like Zooey. I would say this is what prompted the cut because how coincidental of timing. Its incredibly obvious. Too bad she's just a dirty looking, half-assed version. :rofl:

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

^ She really is! In her insta story she looks so greasy and revolting, like she hasn't showered in months. She literally looks disgusting and not very well put together at all. If she wants to be like anyone, I think she needs to find her way to the shower first...

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

Post by youre_dumb_sorry_not »

xIts_JJx wrote:^ She really is! In her insta story she looks so greasy and revolting, like she hasn't showered in months. She literally looks disgusting and not very well put together at all. If she wants to be like anyone, I think she needs to find her way to the shower first...
OKAY OKAY I just saw her instagram story about Zooey and she totally keeps up with GG. Either that, or people started calling her out on it. Like I said, she freaking looooovvvess getting compared to her. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

I'm not too surprised she reads here, but oh my god. At least take what we say on board and freaking do something. She needs a real part time job or something. She's become the most boring person on the planet.

andean
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by andean »

I love how on Will's new video (you + me) that all the hipsters are commenting asking how he filmed his new video and that he should do a video on how he edits. The comment replies literally say 8mm, but there's a cut scene where he's with Arden looking in a mirror with his digital Sony A7 whatever. He's clearing using filters and Lightworks XD.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I just checked out his video and its boring as hell but like he thinks it looks true vintage or something :roll: Also the music is an unoriginal choice. :roll:

It's like Arden is just a prop he uses for his pretentious videos! He's just filming her wondering around looking dopey? There is this cold and detached feeling I get from his videos. It's not pleasant.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Ugh cringe :rofl: When they used to do these videos together, I did think it was quite sweet and endearing because obviously they were in the honeymoon phase and he did seem to genuinely like her.

Now he needs a "muse" (just someone to follow around with a camera), and since Arden loves the attention and loves being in the spotlight, she's the perfect candidate. The difference between Arden and Will, even though they're both stupidly lazy, Will does take advantage of when they do things to put together a montage of arden footage. The videos have gotten stale, and very boring, but it's better than what Arden churns out.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

It's kind of funny because you know he thinks he's being super *arty* and *original* :FU:

What does the viewer get out of a video of Arden wondering around pretty much by herself then turning around to look at Will for approval every few minutes? There was nothing romantic about that video (If that is what he was trying to portray it did not come across that way at all)
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

^ Exactly! It's the type of video you can turn the tab on for a couple of minutes, come back to, and you haven't really missed anything. To be honest, I'm over the Arden ~romance~ videos. I find them very sad to watch.

As for Ardens channel, I bet she has all of these connections to filmographers since she lives in LA and everyone there seems desperate to get into YouTube, why doesn't she hit someone up and film a really interesting lookbook (not featuring terrible Lazy Oaf), or why doesn't she do a house tour, jewellery collection like everyone has asked her to do a billion times. I bet her next video will be all focused on her haircut, as if she hasn't cut it into a bob like fifty times before.

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

andean wrote:The comment replies literally say 8mm, but there's a cut scene where he's with Arden looking in a mirror with his digital Sony A7 whatever. He's clearing using filters
It's the 8mm app. It's super popular with people who want an instant vintage feel, freaking Lana Del Rey has even made a music video with it.
Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

So, judging by her story, this is her worst haircut ever. It's such a mess.

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

how is it that even after she's just had her hair professionally done (either at a salon or on a film set) it still looks incredibly greasy and like it's never been brushed

fictionist
Learner
Learner

Post by fictionist »

^ that and it looks extrememly choppy. Like i get the choppy layered sort of look. But it honestly looks like a toddler did it when she was sleeping

Return to “Arden Rose”