Well done on the thread title.

giannabanana
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FuglyFaceOfAdAdAd Part 14

Post by giannabanana »

Just caught up on her vlogmas. Why is she now self-diagnosing herself with SAD? She is the worst spokesperson for mental health, she's dangerous!

fuglyfaceoflies
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by fuglyfaceoflies »

Holy shit at how much smaller she is here! And she's wearing very unflattering clothes too (as usual) so it's not like she has anything to hide behind. Back then I would've honestly believed her to be a size 16/18 (16 on top and 18 on bottom maybe) I don't know who she thinks she's kidding with this bullshit these days.

fuglyfaceoflies
Wanderer
Wanderer

She's honestly the worst she's ever been, I've been following since 2011 and she's gotten lazier, lies even more and is just all around awful.

Post by Guest »

Lets just accept that without watching her step on a scale we'll never know how much she weighs and tbh it really doesn't matter. she has probably definitely lied about her size, but let's not split hairs about whether she's 18/20/22 whatever. idk i find it odd that people are so fascinated by something so relative and volatile as clothes sizes. the point is she's a liar, full stop. i'm so bored by the speculation over her exact stats at this point.

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

Being fat is her brand. It's fair enough to discuss it.

fuglyfaceoflies
Wanderer
Wanderer

I also wanted to discuss it as she was claiming to be my size and it confused me, I thought I had some sort of reverse body dsyphormia and was deluded. I have no issue with her being bigger, in fact I think she actually has a nice body, big doesn't equal bad. Just her lies will cause people to be confused about their size seeing as she has a some what large audience.

RightMeow
Learner
Learner

Post by RightMeow »

The reason behind the speculation is that some women started doubting them selves after following Grace. I personally have suffered from body dysmorphia but the reason i asked was out of curiousity, i'm not going to sugarcoat it with something deeper, i want to be honest, i was just wondering.
Sorry if that offended anyone, i'm really bad at telling peoples age,weight,you name it, and i sometimes like to compare my opinion to others. I don't care how much she weighs, or anyone else for that matter.

She clearly can't keep up with vlogmas so i'd rather see her do weekly vlogs like she did last summer, which i personally loved, they were very good actually. Since she is not at her best as she said, weekly vlogs would be a far better option.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

fuglyfaceoflies wrote:I also wanted to discuss it as she was claiming to be my size and it confused me, I thought I had some sort of reverse body dsyphormia and was deluded.
Oh please :roll:

LanaValentine
Learner
Learner

Post by LanaValentine »

pussyglitter wrote:Being fat is her brand. It's fair enough to discuss it.
True.

I don't really understand the whole 'I'm bored of this topic' thing, but then again I'm not a regular here, so maybe I'm missing something. I would have thought scrolling past or changing the topic would be easier - although I guess with Grace there isn't masses to talk about.

Anyway, I see she met with Hannah Witton as per her Instagram, so we're probably going to get more videos on sex or something. More utterly mis-informed videos on sex, I should say.

Also - didn't she say in a vlog her "charity" is launching in January? Gotta keep an eye on that one to see if it actually happens...

Letitia-Monroe
Debater
Debater

Post by Letitia-Monroe »

theillusivewoman wrote:
fuglyfaceoflies wrote:I also wanted to discuss it as she was claiming to be my size and it confused me, I thought I had some sort of reverse body dsyphormia and was deluded.
Here we go with the gg bitchiness again!
Any need at all to write this?

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

[tweet][/tweet]

says the person who can get 3000 comments with yaaaaassssss queen, beyonce's twin, slay meee mommy comments
and goes above and beyond to attack the 2 people that leave a slightly negative one..

also the same person who makes entire videos about other youtubers and friends being haters
because when she for instance got that online "interview" job (or whatever) she complained that not enough people congratulated her
and she expected more praise therefor the other people where jealous and bitter

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

fuglyfaceoflies
Wanderer
Wanderer

theillusivewoman wrote:
A little bit rude, we're all here to dicuss our opinions on certain youtubers there's need to be a bitch other gossipers :)

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

why does she wear that ugly huge skirt that makes her look bigger, converse that chop her legs off and make her look shorter and her hair on top of her head in a tiny bun that makes her head look minuscule in comparison to her body?? then on top of that she drapes a jacket over her to make her shoulder/arm area look even bigger. she does not dress for her size, at all. also she was tryna make herself seem SO important when she was saying her PR manages ferne & caprice like yeah, storm manages actual models doesn't mean the people signed to them are models, she's so dumb. you're not some like super famous person bc your PR reps famous people & you can't have been that important if you didn't have a table at the event and had to leave :rofl:

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

It would be great if she could just sound like she's not hyperventilating when she speaks. Apparently that's only possible when she's slumped over on the sofa. Standing and speaking at the same time is too hard on the ol' body.

Pitching a TV show! Whatever!

ohsojodiex
Talker
Talker

Post by ohsojodiex »

"I don't understand why whenever she's had work with a brand she goes on a ramble about being embargoed and it's all super top secret protected by MI5 embargoed, EMBARGOED UNTIL THE blah blah embargoed doncha know"

THIS!. Oh my god. How many times can she say embargoed in a sentence. You can tell she felt mega important. Oh gross, you aren't the only YouTuber who has to keep little secrets. Just be decent about it like everyone else and say " I can't tell you the details yet but you will find out shortly" or just not even mention it at all.

Her sense of importance really grinds my gears. You ain't nothing special baby girl :tu:
And the fact they had to leave the event because of a mix up with the tables :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: it's too much!

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinksk8 »

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! I came to mention the fucking EMBARGOED idiot. Ohhh Gross learned a new word.....also just don't mention it if you can't talk about it.

The only reason I can't go as far as to say I hate her at this point is because she just looks so damn unhappy. She goes overboard on bigging herself up but either because its lies or she's horrendously depressed, her face doesn't even believe her mouth.

Also, why does she follow Simon around terrorising him, I find it uncomfortable to watch her talking to him like shit and him responding like a 14 year old - there isn't a shred of love in that relationship.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

cuzisayso wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
could you say that a little louder grace? didn't quite hear you :FU:

jimi
Informer
Informer

Post by jimi »

The thing I hate the most is when people ASK for criticisms or advice, then want to make excuses when you give it to them. Grace asks how she can improve her videos, ignores actual helpful suggestions, and only thanks people for the positive comments (like "more videos! You're doing everything perfectly!"). Someone told her to try changing up the background in her video and she just goes on a spiel on how much she likes it and why she can't have anything else as her bg, are you kidding me? Literally have no idea how she won best vlog; her vlogs are some of the most boring and uninspiring I've ever seen.

Grace is constantly making excuses that make no sense. Someone also suggested trying to get her full body in shots when she models clothes and she says she uses nice lenses and they HAVE to be shot from far away. She's too damn proud of that 50mm lens yet has no idea how to use it. Most vloggers have the nifty fifty but use zoom lenses for more adaptability and still get great quality. Grace needs to learn a few things about her own damn equipment before she starts trying to sound like an expert. Tbh, she just sounds uneducated about everything.

Return to “Grace F Victory”