Shani Grimmond Pt.2 - Keeping Up With Kashanazi Grimmond

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shani Grimmond Pt.2 - Keeping Up With Kashanazi Grimmond

Post by bieberbieber »

I've never seen so many negative top comments in such a short time of uploading HAHAHA. I'm glad people are seeing straight through her. I'm literally dying of laughter, all the comments have tons of thumbs up too :rofl: :rofl:

ps I DONT LIKE JUSTIN ANYMORE I CANT CHANGE MY USERNAME

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

I also found itskashanibitch in the comments too, she's called Nina Black. Her picture is the personal photo she uploaded on the account a while back haha

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

'Have you ever considering taking makeup lessons? I think you need a bit of help xx' A COMMENT LMFAOOOO

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

Her face is so fucked up :rofl: she completely ruined it haha

Mix deadpool without a mask and botox and you get Shani Grimmond's face, they have the same lumps under her skin, also I can really see where that person was coming from when they said she looked fucked in person

frogsandtea
Informer
Informer

Post by frogsandtea »

Shani on snapchat, "I'm so sick and bedridden." ..... She's literally in her bed every other day when she's feeling normal lmao.

Bezza
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bezza »

This girl is just coming up with new places to highlight :rofl: what is with the two big patches just slapped on her forehead?! Looks ridiculous :rofl:

badatmakeup112
Learner
Learner

Post by badatmakeup112 »

I'm sorry but where the hell is her Mum?! isn't she 18/19? I would never let my daughter get fillers and all that at that age. Fair enough if you're 25+ and you feel like you need it. She's still growing for gods sake! Those cheek fillers are awful oh my god.

bequiet

Post by bequiet »

These comments on her latest video are speaking some real truth!!!

She can not say she's "bedridden" she snapchats everyday and sounds fine/looks the same as she would if she filmed a video! Looks like she's been bedridden for months because she never leaves that bed, let alone her apartment. And like the girl in the comments is saying, this is her job she should be responsible and have videos filmed prior in case she can't film!

I used to like shani but she literally does nothing anymore. Doesn't go anywhere, do anything, see anyone. If you're at home 24/7 how can you not film 1 fucking video!!! Or clean your apartment that is literally 3 rooms, you don't need a cleaner, you don't live in a mansion, you are just lazy. She's earning money and able to have her own place and all these things and all she can do about it is sit in her room, like wtf do something!

And everyone's starting to notice your puffy face shani, you should just admit it instead of ignoring people's comments Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

champagnemamii
Learner
Learner

Post by champagnemamii »

badatmakeup112 wrote:I'm sorry but where the hell is her Mum?! isn't she 18/19? I would never let my daughter get fillers and all that at that age. Fair enough if you're 25+ and you feel like you need it. She's still growing for gods sake! Those cheek fillers are awful oh my god.
Have you ever seen her mom? Like, really? I think it's uncool to joke about other people's moms so I won't. But just so you know, her mom's username on facebook is JODIE COCKS. She cyberbullied a young Facebook user by telling her to hang herself after commenting something about Shani. The mom is worse than the daughter. Her brother is fucked up too, only the little sister is adorable and seems normal, but in such a family, give it time.

So yeah, no wonder she got fillers at such a young age. Her mom probably has some too. Which is fine, but I guess you should teach your children to love themselves as they are, and let them decide after they've grown up enough. That just seems like basic shit to me. But oh well, Kylie Jenner does it, so why shouldn't Shani? She has no personality, so.

Greatbritishgoboff
Talker
Talker

Post by Greatbritishgoboff »

badatmakeup112 wrote:I'm sorry but where the hell is her Mum?! isn't she 18/19? I would never let my daughter get fillers and all that at that age. Fair enough if you're 25+ and you feel like you need it. She's still growing for gods sake! Those cheek fillers are awful oh my god.
Shani's mum asked her to pay for her to get her lips re done for Christmas rather than Shani getting her an actual present.... So that explains it

Greatbritishgoboff
Talker
Talker

Post by Greatbritishgoboff »

Doesn't she realise that the puffy cheeks and lips make her eyes look smaller than they already are. Lol does she own a fucking mirror

champagnemamii
Learner
Learner

Post by champagnemamii »

these comments make me want to kill myself

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

Those dumb bitches defending her, they look so stupid. One girl was getting so worked up hahahahahahaha CHILL

champagnemamii
Learner
Learner

Post by champagnemamii »

bieberbieber wrote:Those dumb bitches defending her, they look so stupid. One girl was getting so worked up hahahahahahaha CHILL
Right, that's so pathetic omg. Get a life idk.

thedoormouseteapot
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thedoormouseteapot »

HAHAHA the comments in her recent video IM DYING :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thedoormouseteapot
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thedoormouseteapot »

also... she went drinking on Sunday.... then Tuesday - Wednesday she's like "oh my god, that sunday sesh is really catching up to me"... like are you serious, imagine having to do an actual full time job, you can't call up the employer and be like "sorry I feel super hungover from 3 days ago ima have to sit this day out"

immkay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by immkay »

Maybe incorporate puffer fish into the new thread name. She looks like you could poke her face with a needle and it would explode injection goop. :D

immkay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by immkay »

Bezza wrote:Image
This girl is just coming up with new places to highlight :rofl: what is with the two big patches just slapped on her forehead?! Looks ridiculous :rofl:
It looks like she's sweating glitter. :?

whats a contour
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by whats a contour »

Oh man. I have been lurking this thread for about 6 months, you guys are so entertaining it's great. But I finally did it. For ages I've been thinking "no I won't add her snapchat, that's just too far for me". I did it. Why did I do that. I mean I thought I was bad sitting at home not doing a lot waiting for uni to start up again. :roll: :roll: :roll:

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

All those gifts from "John" lol right Shani I'm sure you didn't buy those yourself to try and prove us wrong "doll"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Shani Grimmond”