Gabby Lindlazy Vlogmas - Velvet Slay Bells (Part 43)

JustAmy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabby Lindlazy Vlogmas - Velvet Slay Bells (Part 43)

Post by JustAmy »

The train has finished?

Dear Lord Gabby.

IAmBea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmBea »

This is getting more and more intresting
*waits for Zoe and Hobbo to tweet L&L as well,maybe even a 'let's hang out soon' invite*
megx wrote:
yteri wrote:Image

If she's on a train and able to tweet she's definitely going on a train to Brighton, it makes more sense with her needing a hotel too.
If she's having it done in Brighton I'm surprised she didn't try to get Zoe to let her stay there before and after the op and wait at the hospital for her

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
LMAO
C'mon now....
She probably hinted a lot. How she'd like a home rather than a hotel with people having sex in the middle of the afternoon,she 'd be able to rest more.

Nana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nana »

aggg17 wrote:Guys, I'm affraid I missed all the dramma. :o What did L&L actually do to her?
Nothing!!! At least nothing public! But I guess something has happened behind closed doors for Gabby to go on a rampage like that...

Seriously, how can anyone say that they were using Gabby? Those girls, as annoying as they are, are friends/in friendly terms with ANY PERSON THEY COME ACROSS. They have like a thousand friends. Probably they were friendly to Gabby and she stuck to them, so they just accepted her and become close. But history is repeating itself, and the SAME thing that happened with Zoe is happening with the twins: the moment they are busy to attend to Gabby's every need, she goes mad. The problem is that this time, instead of trying to go under the radar to keep the suscribers from Zoe coming, she's the one with more power so she can claim she was being used to try and hurt their careers. And that's FREAKING SHITTY.

Gabby, Zoe (you know, the most popular youtuber on the UK, the girl you stalked to a point you moved to her city just so you could be in her "circle") could have destroyed you with a single tweet, but she didn't. And now you're trying to damage the careers of the only two girls who have stood by you this year?? Even those of you that do think that they were using her for subs, will agree that Gabby is a fucking bitch. No wonder they are "drifting apart", if after a fight her first reation is trying to shit all over them publicly.

Post by Guest »

Argh that Twitter convo with Jonathan is so cringeworthy "I don't have a friend with a penis to do so" :oops:

OT but I'd love to hear some inside goss on Lucy & Lydia, they can't be that nice and squeaky clean! :misch:

bettyissopretty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bettyissopretty »

Gabby goes on a train and books into a hotel.... Still trying to convince the minions you're having your procedure in London?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GotTheLife
Talker
Talker

Post by GotTheLife »

So many of her vlogs, and quite a few tweets actually, have been about how she's 'forgotten' to basically do her job.

'Guyssss I forgot to vlog today'
'Guyssss I forgot to announce the winner'
'Guyssss I forgot to upload the billionth Q&A'
'Guyssss I forgot to edit the collab with the social climbers'

For someone whose job is probably one of the easiest/stress free/well paying jobs - she does an amazing job of doing absolutely fuck all.
If I conveniently 'forgot' to do my job or chose Amazon Instant (#ad) over doing work... I'd probably be sacked on the spot.

Direct quote from #15 vlogmas (about her boob job Q&A): I just haven't got around to filming it, I should have done that today but instead I went out and got some shopping. And I wanted my eyebrows done.

You don't realise how lucky you are Gobz. Do some fucking work, stop binge watching tv shows, and stop complaining.

This pillock makes me so angry.
Last edited by GotTheLife on Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JustAmy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JustAmy »

Good heavens, she's in the hotel on her OWN.

JANE ISN'T THERE.

JustAmy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JustAmy »

Nope, nevermind. Jane is at the flat. :roll:

Saffie123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Saffie123 »

Who is this Aaron Mackay she is talking to on Twitter just now?

JustAmy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JustAmy »

So Gabbieyyyzzzz favourited this tweet. I had a scroll through the girls feed and she's deleted her original tweet to Gabby where she presumably mentions someone's name.

It's so clear this whole situation is about the twins given the girls reply.

Edit: helps if you put the right link in!

PeggyCarter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PeggyCarter »

I've reported her to the ASA for those Amazon Prime ads :tu:

I am loving this L+L drama too. I would be kinda pissed if I found out that my "friends" were using me to social climb, but in Gabbiey's case she's just getting a taste of her own medicine and I love it.

I also do find the twins quite annoying in Gabby's vlogs, but to be honest if it was anyone else they would probably just edit those bits out? I like L+L's videos though, they're much better put together than Gabbiey's. The Miss Sporty video is a case in point. After watching Gabbiey's version I wanted to never see a Miss Sporty product again, but after L+L's there are actually some products that I will probably check out. Says a lot.

Saffie123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Saffie123 »

Who is Aaron Mackay that she's talking to on Twitter tonight? I am new so not sure how to post screenshots :? Haha

HappyLittleBubble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HappyLittleBubble »

I don't think the twins have purposefully used Gabbiey. They have reaped and welcomed benefits from the friendship, but I don't think they've manipulated things as such.

They're annoying and squealy, but they strike me as outgoing, social girls who would readily accept invitations to hang out from anyone in YT circles - perhaps career inclined but I think they enjoy making friends too. Gabbiey honed in on them as she was a bit of a YT outsider and they were easy to get close to and not as 'powerful' as her in terms of subs and history. Gabbiey was always the one one calling them her 'besties' (this woman declares being best friends with people after 5 minutes, I swear). The twins didn't seem to put her on a pedestal in friendship terms, but carried on accepting invites to hang out, make videos etc as it was fun and they got a boost from it too.

I think Gabbiey's biggest problem is she has to have exclusivity in friendships or she takes it as an insult. That and she doesn't let friendships develop and grow naturally and on equitable terms, her friendships always seem to burn big and intense and then go bang like a firework.

I can imagine her being REALLY hard work as a friend. She's so possessive. The twins weren't invested in the 'bestie' friendship like she was (why would they be? They've only known her about a year) and now Gabbiey's realised this she's feeling all betrayed.
Fri€n£I€$t fri€nd$

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

I don't think the twins were necessarily using Gabby, I mean whenever any YouTuber starts hanging out with someone with significantly more subscribers it's gonna look that way. I think most people who think the twins were using Gabby are saying that because (and rightly so) they can't think of any other reason anyone would want to be friends with Gobzilla

bad_wolf
Informer
Informer

Post by bad_wolf »

she's so dumb. she's going to fucking hate having huge boobs because they WILL make her look bigger than she actually is.

say goodbye to turtlenecks etc gobz, cause they're going to make you look the size of a house.

LilacWine
Informer
Informer

Post by LilacWine »

I can't wait for the moment when Gabby realises that those shapeless clothes she wears will make her look even bigger once her boobs are done... :roll:
<3

JustAmy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JustAmy »

I get the feeling she'll be all "men are staring at me again" and she'll HATE it because they'll probably be looking at her stupid hair and equally stupid boobs.

She'll get all "Just because I've got big boobs....."

And the way she's been banging on about it on Twitter has probably made fans think she'll 'show them off' so people can see what they're like, but she'll be like "no guyizzzz I'm not showing you my boobies because they're private and its personal"

Even though I made a massive fucking deal about them on Twitter and wanted everyone to know about them.....

Spearmint
Learner
Learner

Post by Spearmint »

Work is winding down for Xmas so I thought I'd drop back in on GG and also treat myself to a #velvetblock 8-) looks like you can do what you want, as long as you're not burning cruxifixes nothing's offensive these days!

Spearmint
Learner
Learner

Post by Spearmint »

Oh and Ive just logged out of Insta so I can view her profile and my very reasonable response explaining that I know people who are of Buddhist faith and have Indian family (some practising Buddhist) and explaining to the mini onions that I wasn't trying to be rude, just that i hoped Gabby wasn't offending some viewers and suffested they research cultural appropriation? It got deleted obv but my others are still there :roll: :roll: her mini onions are honestly blinded with love for Gabby and pure, uneducated stupidity. Apparently because she's not burning anything and because she bought it from a shop I shouldn't be complaining to her, instead the shops who stock them!

laurxx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by laurxx »

i find it really disrespectful to have a buddha in her house, ive followed this girl from the start, she is so disrespectful its unreal :roll:

Return to “Gabriella”