Markiplier - Part 6

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 6

Post by AquarianHorse »

I didn't know if there was a rule about PMing newbs? I wouldn't mind pming ya or you pm'ing me :)
We're pretty cool here, we disagree sometimes, though I feel I am not well liked by a few people on here, but better than tumblr or youtube comments or deviantart, where they would want to rip you apart like a lion.

SkullFusion
Talker
Talker

Post by SkullFusion »

I just thought I remembered someone saying they wait to find out a newbies personality before PMing them. I guess to make sure they're not going to tell everyone off of this site.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Ah fair enough :)

VioletSparks
Talker
Talker

Post by VioletSparks »

Kind of changing the topic here, and I know this must have been discussed in the past in full, though I keep missing it whenever it comes up.

I've never actually checked out Mark's tag on Tumblr prior to today. Though with everything everywhere else I've gotten the gist of it. Smutty fan art...... smutty fan fiction..... sexual comments. All that crap. ugh. It bothers me even more because I'm pretty sure 90% of it is coming from women. I feel like women should really know better. I've always felt that way, when women just comment on ass and write/ draw sexual themed things of real men from whatever they are a fan of, it's no different than if a man were to do it. It's not cute because you're a woman. It's no more acceptable. dick comments are no different than boob comments. It's just gross.

SkullFusion
Talker
Talker

Post by SkullFusion »

Idk, I kinda liked SuperMaryFace's point of view of it all if I remember correctly. I think the one thing she didn't like about "those" kind of creations was if it involved rape. Rape fantasy and all that. Some people do go overboard with those sorts of things, even if it doesn't involve rape. I don't know why they think it'd impress him. Should use their "talents" for something else. Def don't agree with people coming up and touching you. Had that happen plenty, don't care what people say, "nice butt or wow your boobs are big." Just don't touch.

MapleNia
Informer
Informer

Post by MapleNia »

Oh, finally I can post without my Internet freaking out haha. The new thread is up!
"All for one and one for all; united we stand, divided we fall."
Alexandre Dumas, The Three Musketeers

Return to “Markiplier”