Ancient,Unwashed and Obnoxious (YWP)-- Part 6

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ancient,Unwashed and Obnoxious (YWP)-- Part 6

Post by beached_up »

I am also confused about the status of her and Kathleen's friendship. Nicole mentions her.....Kathleen acts like she doesn't exist. :rofl:

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

Kathleen should keep it as such. Nicole the youtube gurus don't give a fuck about you. You copy them. They are waaaaay younger than you. You need original material

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

Did you see the contour on the side of her face? It was literally not blended AT ALL and looked like a filthy dark line on her face when she turned sideways.

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

theone wrote:Did you see the contour on the side of her face? It was literally not blended AT ALL and looked like a filthy dark line on her face when she turned sideways.

Yes!!! I saw that! Horrible

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

Wow. Did she just said on her video that she wanted a corner vanity for the longest and blah blah blah....didn't she say that some youtuber gave her the idea since she had two table tops from ikea?!! Oh liar Nicole!

lookawayitstragic
Debater
Debater

Post by lookawayitstragic »

possum_awesome wrote:Long time reader, first time poster. <br abp="659"><br abp="660">I was going through Instagram and saw Desi's after-laser pic and somebody (assuming one of Nicole's subbies) commented about how they couldnt see her (camel) toe.<br abp="661"><br abp="662">Nicole is a mature woman with children implying to her subscribers that pointing out someone's vagina is perfectly fine. <br abp="663"><br abp="664">It made me so incredibly uncomfortable, I unsubscribed to her right after. It's disgusting. It's not okay to do that. Her minions are becoming too much. <br abp="665"><br abp="666">Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Welcome Possum, hope you enjoy hanging here and putting in your 2 cents worth. I definitely thing disgusting should be a word incorporated in her new thread name, I can't find anything nice to say about her now. Are you and Aussie?

lookawayitstragic
Debater
Debater

beached_up wrote:I am also confused about the status of her and Kathleen's friendship. Nicole mentions her.....Kathleen acts like she doesn't exist. :rofl:
Whatever went down between the 2 of them at Imats 2015 was the death of their friendships and it seems that Kathleen has been trying to shake Nicole off ever since, but the skank can't get the message, she will SWEAR they are still friends, it's very clear they are NOT.

possum_awesome
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by possum_awesome »

lookawayitstragic wrote:
possum_awesome wrote:Long time reader, first time poster. <br abp="659"><br abp="660">I was going through Instagram and saw Desi's after-laser pic and somebody (assuming one of Nicole's subbies) commented about how they couldnt see her (camel) toe.<br abp="661"><br abp="662">Nicole is a mature woman with children implying to her subscribers that pointing out someone's vagina is perfectly fine. <br abp="663"><br abp="664">It made me so incredibly uncomfortable, I unsubscribed to her right after. It's disgusting. It's not okay to do that. Her minions are becoming too much. <br abp="665"><br abp="666">Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Welcome Possum, hope you enjoy hanging here and putting in your 2 cents worth. I definitely thing disgusting should be a word incorporated in her new thread name, I can't find anything nice to say about her now. Are you and Aussie?
Hello, hello and thank you for the warm welcome!
Not Aussie, just like possums haha.

I agree! Disgusting is a good word. I'm a biological sciences major and I'm not uncomfortable with organ-speak but referring to a vagina as camel and encouraging young girls (being her prime demographic) to go and do the same is not only demeaning and inappropriate, but it encourages the same out of others.

I also saw her IG post about her corner vanity or whatever and it just looks like two tops were pushed together? Clever Tony!

She needs to calm down. She's no longer 20-something and she cant just go around acting as such. Her 'gangsta' crap gives me second hand embarrassment, especially for her kids. Dear lord.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Em1898
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Em1898 »

As I was watching Lying camel's elf haul I was wondering is if her mom is so into makeup and skin care as she claims why have we never even seen her mom in the beauty room. If her mom was such a makeup lover you would think she would be in there all the time swatching the new PR and trying stuff but Nicole never even mentions her mom in the room and I think we would know if she was in there because shows everyone practically her entire day.

lookawayitstragic
Debater
Debater

Laloca28 wrote:Wow. Did she just said on her video that she wanted a corner vanity for the longest and blah blah blah....didn't she say that some youtuber gave her the idea since she had two table tops from ikea?!! Oh liar Nicole!
Speaking of the corner vanity, is it a miracle that Tony can put this together and put shelves up but he can't take the harness off the poor dog because he only has one good arm? I am not saying he is faking his medical problems, just pointing out her ridiculous lie, that if she's not around the dog has to wear his harness because Tony can't take it off.

Emmy84
Talker
Talker

Post by Emmy84 »

nornirish wrote:Does old camel face have a drinking problem? I wouldn't be surprised, in fact it would explain a lot. A couple of days ago she got a package from make up forever and it included a small bottle of champagne, when Emma saw it she was outraged and said 'why are you sending her alcohol?? As if she needs more of that!!' I don't know why Emma's reaction on snapchat was so strong, she seemed really shocked and annoyed that someone had sent her mother alcohol, just seems a bit extreme for a little promotional bottle of fizz.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, Emma reacted in a similar way when Colour Pop sent Nicole alcohol a couple of months ago.

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

lookawayitstragic wrote:
beached_up wrote:I am also confused about the status of her and Kathleen's friendship. Nicole mentions her.....Kathleen acts like she doesn't exist. :rofl:
Whatever went down between the 2 of them at Imats 2015 was the death of their friendships and it seems that Kathleen has been trying to shake Nicole off ever since, but the skank can't get the message, she will SWEAR they are still friends, it's very clear they are NOT.
Exactly right!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paidinfluencer
Learner
Learner

Post by paidinfluencer »

I wonder if she gave up on trying to get a real job because of her arrests. She would have to disclose her record on job applications! :o
I also wonder if people stay subscribed to her to see if her channel is going to turn into a trainwreck. Having her on the main Trash A Guru page probably helps her get subscribers unfortunately.

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

Oh "mom made me do it" more like "mom bought this all for me because I can't afford shit!"

chattycathy01
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy01 »

lookawayitstragic wrote:
Laloca28 wrote:Wow. Did she just said on her video that she wanted a corner vanity for the longest and blah blah blah....didn't she say that some youtuber gave her the idea since she had two table tops from ikea?!! Oh liar Nicole!
Speaking of the corner vanity, is it a miracle that Tony can put this together and put shelves up but he can't take the harness off the poor dog because he only has one good arm? I am not saying he is faking his medical problems, just pointing out her ridiculous lie, that if she's not around the dog has to wear his harness because Tony can't take it off.
Omg!! I totally thought the same thing! Like obviously he only has one working arm not denying that in the slightest. But you're telling me you can hang pictures on the wall, put up shelving, shit completely construct a makeshift vanity yet you can't put a harness on a dog Image
Nah girl it's jus plain lazy is what it is!
Speaking of Tony it seems like whatever she says goes, which is sad. I'm sure he feels fully in debt to her for sticking by him and whatnot when he had his stroke. He seems completely head over heels for her yet to her he's just kind of there. She treats him (and the rest of her family tbh) like he needs to bow down bc she's the queen and what she says goes. And telling the Internet you're going to "kick Emma's ass" in a video?! Smart move there brainiac! Great parenting skills you have there.
I picture their household as one of those with screaming cussing and arguing constantly, which is why her kids don't respect her. I feel like the only reason hunter turned out so good is bc he was half heartedly raised by momma ywp while Nicole was out doing god knows what. She's the most selfish bitch I've ever seen! 2 huge pet peeves are people who cuss at their kids and people who tell their kids to shut up , both of which she's obviously versed in.... Never a day goes by my jaw doesn't hit the floor over her classlessness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

Now she wants to add fashion to her monthly favorites?? What is it Nicole? Favorite robe? Is she joking?

I also noticed how careful she was when testing the e.l.f. Stuff not to show the full size of her nose!! There were some mili seconds that you could see the size lol :rofl:

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

You lack fashion sense nicole.

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

I think it's just her usual laziness and insensitivity that she lets her husband who has one working arm do all that work with making her furniture.
I just really, really hate bullshit.

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

I think Tony has come to the realization that those kids need one parent who's active and he'll make the necessary sacrifices to do it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

latom_
Talker
Talker

Post by latom_ »

I'm at least glad she finally explained why Banjo always has his harness on....but I don't see how putting a harness on a dog with one working arm is harder than building a whole freaking vanity?? I don't understand their logic ha

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”