Ancient,Unwashed and Obnoxious (YWP)-- Part 6

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ancient,Unwashed and Obnoxious (YWP)-- Part 6

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

She's "gonna try to film a video every day." My eyes rolled back so far that it gave me a headache.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

latom_
Talker
Talker

Post by latom_ »

I looked at Kathleen's channel sometime last week and looked out it again just now out of curiosity after Nicole posted her 140,000 celebration....Kats channel gained 100,000 subscribers alone in just a week......... it took how long for Nicole to just gain 40,000 after she hit 100k? :roll: :roll: :roll:

aussiegal-oioioi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aussiegal-oioioi »

Why was her visiting her old beauty room seemingly done in darkness? Surely the room should be spotless and clean, ready for sale to new owners? Or something to hide? Hmmmmmm ;)

Livelifeclean
Learner
Learner

Post by Livelifeclean »

Dear lord, where to begin.... just when I think I can't take it anymore, I can't Not, like rubber necking at a car accident. Another excuse not to film ?? Shocker. This lazy bitch can't film a decent video to save her life. Here's an idea camel... instead of another f**king lipstick, how bout you buy another umbrella light ? You know, for your non-existent job ??? 5000 lipsticks ? Oh, that's right, it's cool bc you are a big tube beauty guru who needs it for your camel toes. The mansh ? Puh-leese. A row house with builder grade materials, well... ok.
And what's with Tony ? He spent the last part of a year looking so pissed off that she includes him in her constant snapping.... and now he's playing peek-a-boo ? I'm stumped. Truly. Give it up Nicole, you suck. Your ship is going down faster than the titanic, and while you're playing in your beauty room, you're channel, and your free rides are slipping through your fingers. Hopefully your Mom will have room for everyone when you lose this "mansh" for your family. :FU: :FU:

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

Livelifeclean wrote:Dear lord, where to begin.... just when I think I can't take it anymore, I can't Not, like rubber necking at a car accident. Another excuse not to film ?? Shocker. This lazy bitch can't film a decent video to save her life. Here's an idea camel... instead of another f**king lipstick, how bout you buy another umbrella light ? You know, for your non-existent job ??? 5000 lipsticks ? Oh, that's right, it's cool bc you are a big tube beauty guru who needs it for your camel toes. The mansh ? Puh-leese. A row house with builder grade materials, well... ok.
And what's with Tony ? He spent the last part of a year looking so pissed off that she includes him in her constant snapping.... and now he's playing peek-a-boo ? I'm stumped. Truly. Give it up Nicole, you suck. Your ship is going down faster than the titanic, and while you're playing in your beauty room, you're channel, and your free rides are slipping through your fingers. Hopefully your Mom will have room for everyone when you lose this "mansh" for your family. :FU: :FU:
OMG SO SO TRUE!!!!!!!! She NEVER showed more than the filming room in the old barn....but I guess the row house is better than what they were in :rofl: the mansh...nah the row house honey :rofl:

I just wish these companies would fucking STOP sending this bitch stuff........she gives THEM no PR. They get nothing from her. She's useless. They need to have someone go through and weed out these no good YT'ers....hell it's not hard to spot them. Dear God she got more stuff from MAC. :?

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

Even her cats hate her!!!!You never see these cats upstairs so I bet they live in the garage or basement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by WaltGrace »

Livelifeclean wrote:Dear lord, where to begin.... just when I think I can't take it anymore, I can't Not, like rubber necking at a car accident. Another excuse not to film ?? Shocker. This lazy bitch can't film a decent video to save her life. Here's an idea camel... instead of another f**king lipstick, how bout you buy another umbrella light ? You know, for your non-existent job ??? 5000 lipsticks ? Oh, that's right, it's cool bc you are a big tube beauty guru who needs it for your camel toes. The mansh ? Puh-leese. A row house with builder grade materials, well... ok.
The house is in her mom's name. ;)

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

commonsense01 wrote:Even her cats hate her!!!!You never see these cats upstairs so I bet they live in the garage or basement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMAO! I noticed that too, the cats hated her. Yeah, I think they live in the garage too, I have never seen them inside and not on snap chat like banjo and duke. Poor kitties.

nornirish
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nornirish »

Does old camel face have a drinking problem? I wouldn't be surprised, in fact it would explain a lot. A couple of days ago she got a package from make up forever and it included a small bottle of champagne, when Emma saw it she was outraged and said 'why are you sending her alcohol?? As if she needs more of that!!' I don't know why Emma's reaction on snapchat was so strong, she seemed really shocked and annoyed that someone had sent her mother alcohol, just seems a bit extreme for a little promotional bottle of fizz.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

nornirish wrote:Does old camel face have a drinking problem? I wouldn't be surprised, in fact it would explain a lot. A couple of days ago she got a package from make up forever and it included a small bottle of champagne, when Emma saw it she was outraged and said 'why are you sending her alcohol?? As if she needs more of that!!' I don't know why Emma's reaction on snapchat was so strong, she seemed really shocked and annoyed that someone had sent her mother alcohol, just seems a bit extreme for a little promotional bottle of fizz.

Maybe drugs and booze fueled her previous life of crime...

MissLiita
Debater
Debater

Post by MissLiita »

nornirish wrote:Does old camel face have a drinking problem? I wouldn't be surprised, in fact it would explain a lot. A couple of days ago she got a package from make up forever and it included a small bottle of champagne, when Emma saw it she was outraged and said 'why are you sending her alcohol?? As if she needs more of that!!' I don't know why Emma's reaction on snapchat was so strong, she seemed really shocked and annoyed that someone had sent her mother alcohol, just seems a bit extreme for a little promotional bottle of fizz.

I found that so weird too!! I mean, Nicole is an adult and Emma is old enough to know about alcohol s, she should know that this little bottle of alcohol is harmless, so why does she feel so strong about alcohol. I've never seen or heard her talk about alcohol before but if she's annoying sober, can you guys imagine how unbearable she would be after a few?? :roll: :roll:

On another note, I wonder if she ever disciplines her kids... like send the guys to the corner or lecture them?? I mentioned it a couple posts ago but the more I watch her interact with kids, particularly with Emma, the more I feel like she acts like a friend, nothing wrong with having a close relationship with your kids but without ever forgetting you are the parent, I can't explain myself well (english is not my first language so I'm finding it hard to find the words) but what I mean is you are not their equal, don't act like it Nicole! :roll:

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by WaltGrace »

She's talked about/drank wine before on SC and Emma acted the same then. Not sure why she freaks out.

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by grav3yardtrash »

msbrook wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:Her new thread should be 'old, despicable and highlighted!!' ROTFL !!! x
Highlighted? You're too kind, in her own words 'old despicable and "greasy"' would be more accurate blech. I hate that word lol why anyone would use it to describe their skin to the world is a mystery to me.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
i vote for Old, Despicable, and Greasy
:FU:

possum_awesome
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by possum_awesome »

Long time reader, first time poster.

I was going through Instagram and saw Desi's after-laser pic and somebody (assuming one of Nicole's subbies) commented about how they couldnt see her (camel) toe.

Nicole is a mature woman with children implying to her subscribers that pointing out someone's vagina is perfectly fine.

It made me so incredibly uncomfortable, I unsubscribed to her right after. It's disgusting. It's not okay to do that. Her minions are becoming too much.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

I thought the exact same thing.....Emma went freaking NUTS! I mean it was a tiny little bottle. Makes ya wonder...... :?

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

beached_up wrote:I thought the exact same thing.....Emma went freaking NUTS! I mean it was a tiny little bottle. Makes ya wonder...... :?
Yep, that looked odd to me too. Emma emphasized on "Don't give THIS WOMAN alcohol" she didn't say something like "Don't send alcohol to people" she was specific. Also she said something along the lines of "As if she doesn't have enough already" which truly is odd.
I just really, really hate bullshit.

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

Oh man I can't get over how horrible her makeup application is every time. Like I say time and time again. This woman was not meant for makeup on her face. It looks like she is trying too hard where it looks awfuk

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

Why does she always call her PR a HAUL??!
Nicole learn something from Kathleen, Jaclyn or Tati, a HAUL, is something you buy!!! It pisses me off big time!

Oh and I've heard her a few times for different things: "WHAT ARE THOSE?!" aka imitating Desi and Katie??!

This bitch can't say something original.
Ohhh and that MAC eyeshadow she showed last nite is because someone else mentioned it a day before her, I don't remember who it was, it could've been Katie, Desi or Amrezy or was it Tati? I follow all of them on Snapchat and I am 100% sure one of them mention it!

And how pissed is she that Jaclyn mention Kathleen about that powder? I think lol

That Smashbox eyeshadow palette she "forgot" she had! Stop hoarding! Then you will notice what you have Nicole.

All these things just came to me lol

latom_
Talker
Talker

Post by latom_ »

Laloca28 wrote:Why does she always call her PR a HAUL??!
Nicole learn something from Kathleen, Jaclyn or Tati, a HAUL, is something you buy!!! It pisses me off big time!

Oh and I've heard her a few times for different things: "WHAT ARE THOSE?!" aka imitating Desi and Katie??!

This bitch can't say something original.
Ohhh and that MAC eyeshadow she showed last nite is because someone else mentioned it a day before her, I don't remember who it was, it could've been Katie, Desi or Amrezy or was it Tati? I follow all of them on Snapchat and I am 100% sure one of them mention it!

And how pissed is she that Jaclyn mention Kathleen about that powder? I think lol

That Smashbox eyeshadow palette she "forgot" she had! Stop hoarding! Then you will notice what you have Nicole.

All these things just came to me lol
it was coffebreakwithdani who mentioned it.

I genuinely think she is so jealous of Kathleen's success. I'm just so confused on the status of their friendship. YWP seems to mention her on SC sometimes and even told her happy bday, Kat just seems to ignore it. also, I always thought the person who does a collab got to choose who they send their product to....did CP send lumiere 2 to Nicole or did Kat?

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

Gosh, the blending of her crease shadow is so shitty. It literally looks like a dark brown triangle, sharp edges and all.

Also, did anyone else notices how she snorted when she was talking about something the way Jaclyn always does? Gosh, copying younger people will not transport you back any years. People will respect you if you just acted your damn age.
I just really, really hate bullshit.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”