Kat von D - Hypocrisy

fizzwizz12

Re: Kat von D - Hypocrisy

Post by fizzwizz12 »

she should just black out everything.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

churros
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by churros »

There are several fucked up things about Kat von D, but to me something that is really disturbing about her is antisemitism hovering above her through all her 'career'. You would think that any normal person - and especially a person of German descent - would be allergic to any nazi-related thing, but somehow her present husband and her ex are both subjects of some antisemitism-nazi memorabilia-swastikas controversy. Which makes me think what is going on in her head.

And the story of her husband and his daughter is just completely next level, this is actually a case for social services. Sadly anybody can make themselves a kid, but this family should be heavily supervised by some social workers...

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

yep, she gets a pass when she has been proven to be a shit human.
she's a bully, so she's good at portrait art. she only became famous because she rode on other coattails and her first husband was the son of roy orbison.

she got lucky thanks to bam, nicki six and ville. she's these youtube shills before youtube. she's a pos, her former employees even say so. i did like her lock it foundation (never bought it, free sephora samples of all things are the best ever) haha
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Did she ever actually marry Orbi? How many times has she been married? I thought her first husband was Oliver Peck (she definitely road his coattails because he's a pretty talented tattoo artist)

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:19 am
Did she ever actually marry Orbi? How many times has she been married? I thought her first husband was Oliver Peck (she definitely road his coattails because he's a pretty talented tattoo artist)
you're right, i totally forgot about him. that's how she gained popularity in the tattoo world. honestly, i can't keep up. i do remember watching miami ink and then la ink... where the latter was completely false and none of the artists on the show actually worked there.

i think viva la bam helped her go even further mainstream.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Kat von D surely knows how to make marriages special.... lol.... what a cow. I m not shitting here on people who got married more than once but she sure collects wedding bands and engagement rings like nobody's business.

On the blackout arm.... yikes. Not my style. In her case - is she bored?!? What's the next level of "full sleeve"!?! Blackout Arm!!! Haha.

Is she actually also racist? Would be ironic if she trashed POC in the past and is now turning her skin black

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

LiddlePallid wrote:
she's had a slew of engagements. they were all super quick and super reckless.
the only official marriages were oliver and LeAfaR sEyEr (so dumb)

Pok
Talker
Talker

Post by Pok »

vajigglejaggle wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:51 pm
LiddlePallid wrote:
Yeah she only ever got to the alter with two but was engaged to Obi, Nikki Sixx, Jessie James and that dead mouse dude. Basically any relationship she had involved a wedding or engagement besides Steve o unless I’m unaware they were engaged too?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Nah Steve-O never proposed to her. He was smart lol. I believe his only fiancée ever is the girl he's engaged to now.

Pok
Talker
Talker

Post by Pok »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:23 am
Nah Steve-O never proposed to her. He was smart lol. I believe his only fiancée ever is the girl he's engaged to now.
Yay! I think he actually seems really happy with his life now too so good on ya steve!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

He has definitely come a long way, and is such an awesome guy. I've met him a few times and he's super nice and genuine. I'm glad he got away from Kat before getting tied down to her with a kid or something lol. I'm surprised Kat even had a kid to begin with, because she was always very anti-having children. I remember her saying she was going to get her tubes tied because that was how bad she didn't want kids...

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I hate her creepy goth mansion where every room is draped in some weird fetish theme. And every square inch is some creepy hand carved bullshit.

Her all red bathroom gave me gross serial killer vibes.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's super gaudy! And ot makes me sick to imagine how much she's spent on it all.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:55 pm
I hate her creepy goth mansion where every room is draped in some weird fetish theme. And every square inch is some creepy hand carved bullshit.

It's just too much. So much red that everything blurs into one.

Pok
Talker
Talker

Post by Pok »

That bathroom is too much in all the worst ways, too red, too many small nooks and crannies to try and keep clean (I doubt I would ever actually feel clean knowing half the room is painted wood so standard bathroom products shouldn’t be used incase they eat away at the paint or wood) it’s too impractical overall and just feels like a museum or art gallery bathroom rather than a home. I thought the wishing well was excessive but this is shaping up to be just insanity.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:55 pm

Imagine you d be a kid who has to grow up in that house of horrors. I feel bad for her son

Joeyblossom7
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Joeyblossom7 »

Kat showed off her garden designs yesterday and it made my blood boil! All hedging and gravel in a filigree design inspired by manicured gardens she seen in France. So much for helping animals. That garden will have no bees butterflies insects etc. Nor birds or anything else that feed on these. Nothing for the pollinators or flora and fauna. She only "cares" about poor farm animals that are being so abused.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I can only imagine how much all this is costing lol she's being as stupid as her old pal Jeffree Star with her money. Are they secretly competing for gaudiest house or something?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

vajigglejaggle wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:51 pm
LiddlePallid wrote:
of topic.. love your handle!

i never realized how much jaclyn hill looks like that!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i think she and jeffree are trying to compete against each other. makes total sense.

Return to “Kat Von D”