Amburgler Twatwaffle and the Bogus Polygraph--Part 8

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
tardy4theparty
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amburgler Twatwaffle and the Bogus Polygraph--Part 8

Post by tardy4theparty »

zombiegirl wrote:Hello!! Long time lurker here just like everyone else hehe. I just caught up a few days ago and wanted to say a hello! And a few comments about Amber as well.

The way her hair is parted in her newest video pisses me off sooo much. Am I the only one??

Also, I know you guys have discussed the possibility of her living in the new place alone and it's pretty much the belief, I'd just like to add an observation. On the wall in her "make up room" (which seems to be in the middle of the living room??) she has up the letter 'A' on the wall.
If I lived with others I definitely would not only put up my own initial on the wall. Also, she has pictures with lover boy all over the place trying to be more convincing. Kinda sad lol.
Her make shift makeup room is actually the dining room. So if she's not the only one there, where the hell do they all eat that spaghetti? Surely not in that tiny kitchenette. I'm calling BS. She's all alone with bunz.

Btw, welcome to the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tardy4theparty
Learner
Learner

Post by tardy4theparty »

EpicEyeroll wrote:just curious...has she shown her bedroom, in the new place?
She did once. I think it was the DYI green hair video when she ran thru and stood on the toilet (looking for servers) hahaha

zombiegirl
Talker
Talker

Post by zombiegirl »

tardy4theparty wrote:
zombiegirl wrote:Hello!! Long time lurker here just like everyone else hehe. I just caught up a few days ago and wanted to say a hello! And a few comments about Amber as well.

The way her hair is parted in her newest video pisses me off sooo much. Am I the only one??

Also, I know you guys have discussed the possibility of her living in the new place alone and it's pretty much the belief, I'd just like to add an observation. On the wall in her "make up room" (which seems to be in the middle of the living room??) she has up the letter 'A' on the wall.
If I lived with others I definitely would not only put up my own initial on the wall. Also, she has pictures with lover boy all over the place trying to be more convincing. Kinda sad lol.
Her make shift makeup room is actually the dining room. So if she's not the only one there, where the hell do they all eat that spaghetti? Surely not in that tiny kitchenette. I'm calling BS. She's all alone with bunz.

Thank you! Image
I was going to wait to find out the news and not say anything at all but I figured why not join in!

Do you think Amber sits at home alone all smug that people believe her when she's not "vlogging"? Or just cries herself to sleep every night??

tardy4theparty
Learner
Learner

Post by tardy4theparty »

zombiegirl wrote:
tardy4theparty wrote:

Thank you! Image
I was going to wait to find out the news and not say anything at all but I figured why not join in!

Do you think Amber sits at home alone all smug that people believe her when she's not "vlogging"? Or just cries herself to sleep every night??
Hard to say. She comes off so damn cocky. Personally, I think her nights are lonely, dark and cold.

kels1166
Learner
Learner

Post by kels1166 »

Lol can we just talk about how this bitch thinks her phone is broken? Nah, hunny. It's not broken, people just don't text you... Talk about embarrassing.

SoleilVasko
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SoleilVasko »

Obviously it is another trap that we fell for lmao. She got us! As soon as she edits the description to say so of course. :rofl:

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

kels1166 wrote:Image
Lol can we just talk about how this bitch thinks her phone is broken? Nah, hunny. It's not broken, people just don't text you... Talk about embarrassing.
Or she can't afford to pay her bill ;)

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

Hlrose wrote:
kels1166 wrote:Image
Or she can't afford to pay her bill ;)
Yeah,i am of the opinion the phone company broke the phone.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Looks on my end as tho she deleted the comment about the 1 minute makeup job. However I must be in a special class of bullies,cuz I cannot see her comments to ppl, only the comments ppl make. Makes me feel so traumatized. Boo hop hoo, FU st james.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

When 200 + ppl view your shit on FB,but you only get 12 likes?? There's your sign.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:Looks on my end as tho she deleted the comment about the 1 minute makeup job. However I must be in a special class of bullies,cuz I cannot see her comments to ppl, only the comments ppl make. Makes me feel so traumatized. Boo hop hoo, FU st james.

Yeah she blocked me too. I can see all comments on her vids but I can't post and I cent see the comments she makes. But yeah it looks like the original comment is gone. Maybe she did her daily GG browsing and saw that she made herself look like a complete dumbass, as per usual.

beckarinaa
Debater
Debater

Post by beckarinaa »

tardy4theparty wrote:

good point about the lack of dining area! is there even a table and chairs in that place? if that living space was supposed to be for Amber, Jailson, and the two girls they'd definitely at the very least need some kind of dining area /a table with 4+ chairs

so either she's living there alone and eats all her meals at the desk /on the couch (likely) OR Jason and possibly also the kids do actually live there as well and they're too broke for a decent dining space /furniture?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

kels1166
Learner
Learner

Post by kels1166 »

Hlrose wrote:
Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:Looks on my end as tho she deleted the comment about the 1 minute makeup job. However I must be in a special class of bullies,cuz I cannot see her comments to ppl, only the comments ppl make. Makes me feel so traumatized. Boo hop hoo, FU st james.

Yeah she blocked me too. I can see all comments on her vids but I can't post and I cent see the comments she makes. But yeah it looks like the original comment is gone. Maybe she did her daily GG browsing and saw that she made herself look like a complete dumbass, as per usual.
Double-checked. She didn't block me so I can see al comments and replies. She did indeed delete the comment, realizing it pointed out her 'CRUCIAL MISTAKE'. Fucking dumbass

UpAllNight3
Learner
Learner

Post by UpAllNight3 »

tardy4theparty wrote:

You make a very good point.

Ghostlikecharm
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghostlikecharm »

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:Image

Those are likely just people who she has convinced she's being bullied. She probably cried to them that someone made fun of her hair color. Boohoo not everyone has to like your chlorine green hair.

UpAllNight3
Learner
Learner

Post by UpAllNight3 »

OT Grace Helbig did a parody for Vlogmas and it's hilarious. Makes me think of Amber's vlogmas.

tardy4theparty
Learner
Learner

Post by tardy4theparty »

UpAllNight3 wrote:OT Grace Helbig did a parody for Vlogmas and it's hilarious. Makes me think of Amber's vlogmas.
Lmao! Parts of it did seem like throwing shade at Amber- with the black hat, spaghetti, owls and singing in the car.

UpAllNight3
Learner
Learner

Post by UpAllNight3 »

I am just getting to watching her "Vlogmus" aka too lazy to do her job so she did two videos in one. Again you tubers have been able to put out two video in one day for Vlogmas, why can't she? Especially since this is her full time "job"

I just wanted to point out the cookies she was eating in todays vlog was not Vegan. Go look up the ingredients on Goggle. She could have probably gotten the vegan version of shortbread cookies but no. Somehow I am not surprised.

Also her bashing the Urban Decay Naked 2 Basic palette made my blood boil. You just don't know how to blend Amber. I use it almost every day and it works fine for me. :roll:

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

tardy4theparty wrote:
UpAllNight3 wrote:OT Grace Helbig did a parody for Vlogmas and it's hilarious. Makes me think of Amber's vlogmas.
Lmao! Parts of it did seem like throwing shade at Amber- with the black hat, spaghetti, owls and singing in the car.

That was hilarious!! Totally throwing shade to st james. Image Image loved it! Somebody needs to tweet that vid link to norm. "Thot of you while I watched this" #didyouboo

Return to “MsAmberwalter”