xBrittney89

cmoneytheman
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xBrittney89

Post by cmoneytheman »

i seen that harassment vid i didnt get that how if she had done him how would that be harassment if he was with her i didnt even hear it all im just respondin to the comment made here when i seen the title named sexual harassment i didnt have to listen cause it dont make sense if she showin off body it means she wants guys to like it and she knows they do so its no such thing as harassment

cmoneytheman
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cmoneytheman »

she do love her body and that is good i like fat women she have small legs and forearms so that dont really match the rest of her body being big but the rest i like her legs is still curvy and thats a good thing and she pretty to i dont like how she uses a fake voice tho did anybody notice that on some vids she talks regular then on another she uses a super happy voice

cmoneytheman
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cmoneytheman »

another thing i dont get is how that was harressment when thats not the first time she had a guy tell her that and like i said she knows she got a sexy body and dudes like it and she show it off so how can she complain its like being a hypocrit im gona show my body off but not want no guy to like it why show it off then

Learner
Learner

Post by 44313 »

cmoneytheman wrote:she do love her body and that is good i like fat women she have small legs and forearms so that dont really match the rest of her body being big but the rest i like her legs is still curvy and thats a good thing and she pretty to i dont like how she uses a fake voice tho did anybody notice that on some vids she talks regular then on another she uses a super happy voice
Please just google "victim blaming" or "victim shaming" for me. No matter what someone's sexual past is in general or with a specific person, doing unwanted sexual things to that person is harassment, assault, or rape. Her example was not extreme, but still harassment, technically. A better example would be a husband and wife to prove this point. Just because a couple is married and has had plenty of consensual sex in the past doesn't mean the husband gets to force himself on the wife even when she says no...it's still rape.

I have my own opinions about Brittney and her YouTube content, but I don't think your comments are ok because you're basically saying that she was "asking for it," so the guy shouldn't have stopped when she asked him to stop. You also admitted you didn't even watch the whole video, so please do so and research "victim shaming."

wildcatsteff
Learner
Learner

Post by wildcatsteff »

44313 wrote:
cmoneytheman wrote:she do love her body and that is good i like fat women she have small legs and forearms so that dont really match the rest of her body being big but the rest i like her legs is still curvy and thats a good thing and she pretty to i dont like how she uses a fake voice tho did anybody notice that on some vids she talks regular then on another she uses a super happy voice
Please just google "victim blaming" or "victim shaming" for me. No matter what someone's sexual past is in general or with a specific person, doing unwanted sexual things to that person is harassment, assault, or rape. Her example was not extreme, but still harassment, technically. A better example would be a husband and wife to prove this point. Just because a couple is married and has had plenty of consensual sex in the past doesn't mean the husband gets to force himself on the wife even when she says no...it's still rape.

I have my own opinions about Brittney and her YouTube content, but I don't think your comments are ok because you're basically saying that she was "asking for it," so the guy shouldn't have stopped when she asked him to stop. You also admitted you didn't even watch the whole video, so please do so and research "victim shaming."
This 'cmoneytheman' guy is irrelevant and not a good example of somebody in this forum lol. Those are his only three posts on the website as a whole, and he probably shouldn't be in here. He sounds pretty uneducated. Sorry if this is against the rules or something, but it just makes me mad that somebody who is so obviously dense is speaking in the same thread as seemingly educated people.
oh well *drinks pure vodka*

cmoneytheman
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cmoneytheman »

so i dont sound smart cause i said she shouldnt had acted like that was the first time even tho she shows her body how do that make me not smart u must not be smart cause that dont make sense and why would a person show they body and then complain when guys like it u know that dont make sense she did that for attention cause she still show her body and dude still comment on how sexy it is so i dont know wha to tell u people

cmoneytheman
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cmoneytheman »

like i said if she done him and he sucked her tits or whaever he done why would it be wrong then if he wana do it agian if thats how it is she shouldnt of let him do it in the first place common sense u people know this to she just didnt want people to know she still let people do her we all do people gay people do people each other to so its no reason to act like thats something people dont do and thats all she was doin

limegreeensupreme
Lurker
Lurker

Post by limegreeensupreme »

cmoneytheman wrote:so i dont sound smart cause i said she shouldnt had acted like that was the first time even tho she shows her body how do that make me not smart u must not be smart cause that dont make sense and why would a person show they body and then complain when guys like it u know that dont make sense she did that for attention cause she still show her body and dude still comment on how sexy it is so i dont know wha to tell u people
They're questioning your lack of education because you're on a forum and you can't properly form a coherent sentence.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

cmoneytheman
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cmoneytheman »

if that was true that would mean i wouldnt be able to make a sentence so that means every thing they say dont matter just like u you all strangers so all the words u say dont matter do it with somebody who cares

cmoneytheman
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cmoneytheman »

im not sayin nothin else on it like i said u people is strangers and dont matter so u can get back to the topic say something else to me im gona ignore it cause like i said none of u matter

Arya
Informer
Informer

Post by Arya »

Wtf

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

let's just not with this person

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Post by laesterschwester »

I actually like Brit. But there is one thing I was wondering for a little while now - since when is she so fitness "addicted"? Like she has never shown this side before? Is she actually on a quest to lose weight or what is going on? I mean I fully encourage her to do so but she never mentioned something about it I guess?
irony and sarcasm is completely overrated and dull.

freshtodef
Talker
Talker

Post by freshtodef »

laesterschwester wrote:I actually like Brit. But there is one thing I was wondering for a little while now - since when is she so fitness "addicted"? Like she has never shown this side before? Is she actually on a quest to lose weight or what is going on? I mean I fully encourage her to do so but she never mentioned something about it I guess?
her fitness "addiction" did come out of nowhere, but she made a video a couple mos ago explaining it. i think she said she started working out because she was always sore from standing up at her retail job or something. but i don't think she's gonna lose weight anytime soon since that's how she makes her money these days.

eta - found the video for you:
[youtube][/youtube]

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Post by laesterschwester »

thanks for clearing this up :)

so she goes to gym for feeling productive and clarity. alrighty. still seems sort of odd and wrong to me since she keeps posting selfies with her arm/bizeps flexed as if she wants to show that she's loosing weight and she's living a healthier lifestyle. I'm really not sure about this.

I btw also think that she already lost some weight.
irony and sarcasm is completely overrated and dull.

eattacos
Learner
Learner

Post by eattacos »

i actually like her, her personality seems cool and down to earth. Im not gonna judge bc she uses her bod as a fetish bc i understand some ppl really need the money, but i truly hope shes doing all of this for herself and not JUST the money. If not thats lowkey tragic, i really wonder how much she weighs she did sa definetely over 250 and she couldnt tell us bc thats how she makes her money.

Learner
Learner

Post by 44313 »

eattacos wrote:i actually like her, her personality seems cool and down to earth. Im not gonna judge bc she uses her bod as a fetish bc i understand some ppl really need the money, but i truly hope shes doing all of this for herself and not JUST the money. If not thats lowkey tragic, i really wonder how much she weighs she did sa definetely over 250 and she couldnt tell us bc thats how she makes her money.
I'd be shocked if she wasn't over 300, though I guess she is short/average, so maybe that is throwing me off. I was at 280ish at my highest weight, but I am 5'10". Still, I was basically a size 18/20/22 most of the time. I feel like there is no way she isn't at least 285.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

I'd be shocked if she wasn't close to hitting 400 tbh

wildcatsteff
Learner
Learner

Post by wildcatsteff »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:I'd be shocked if she wasn't close to hitting 400 tbh
Oh for sure. Isn't Trisha around like, 200? And Britt is A LOT bigger than her. Like twice I'd say.
oh well *drinks pure vodka*

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:I'd be shocked if she wasn't close to hitting 400 tbh
Definitely close to, if not over, 400. Her head looks so tiny compared to how big her body is.

Return to “V-Z”