Keaton Milburn

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Keaton Milburn

Post by Layla0606 »

I am surprised she doesn't have a topic yet.
Do you guys watch her videos? What are your opinions?

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Keaton Milburn

Post by half_pint »

I used to watch more often before, especially her vlogs but she's become kinda boring now. She's not bad she's a typical super rich youtuber I just always wonder if her mom has money or her step dad does or both

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

haha yeah i kind of supposed her mom got married to a sugardaddy... but it sounds so mean, i'm sorry! :x

yeah Keaton is cute but nothing special, her style is ok but her makeup is often cakey, I remember once whe zoomed in and i was like woah girl, tmi

0perator
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by 0perator »

novlau wrote:I used to watch more often before, especially her vlogs but she's become kinda boring now. She's not bad she's a typical super rich youtuber I just always wonder if her mom has money or her step dad does or both
This is why I watch her when. I want to be a super rich teenager in high school sometimes lol As I kept watching her videos, I also wondered this because her house is huge and it seems like 10 people live there! And she always goes on vacations. Must be nice >_<

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

I can't believe how things went downhill since she went to uni.. those brown foundations plus even darker patchy contour do nothing for her, and the curly hair she has nowadays, wtf?

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Man she has become such a bitchy, vapid, air head valley girl at university it's embarrassing to watch

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

half_pint wrote:Man she has become such a bitchy, vapid, air head valley girl at university it's embarrassing to watch
giirl I know!!! I'm constantly cringing.... it's quite sad.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

she's so conceited and loud... I suppose she's trying to blend in with the airhead community. (I'm not saying that because I think sorority girls are stupid, I mean i kinda do now but only because she showed them in some videos and jeeezz..)

Plus I have no idea how she in her right mind can listen to all that trendy music (about fucking,drugs, being gangsta etc) but then in the same time she's hardcore religious and a virgin!? How does she relate to that music? she only listens to that crap because everybody else around her listens to that crap.

turnme-up
Debater
Debater

Post by turnme-up »

Layla0606 wrote:she's so conceited and loud... I suppose she's trying to blend in with the airhead community. (I'm not saying that because I think sorority girls are stupid, I mean i kinda do now but only because she showed them in some videos and jeeezz..)

Plus I have no idea how she in her right mind can listen to all that trendy music (about fucking,drugs, being gangsta etc) but then in the same time she's hardcore religious and a virgin!? How does she relate to that music? she only listens to that crap because everybody else around her listens to that crap.
i would say she listens to it because she's into black guys lol (sorry but its 100% true) -- idk how she has all the success she does. she's cute but she's just a rich airhead.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

turnme-up wrote:
Layla0606 wrote:she's so conceited and loud... I suppose she's trying to blend in with the airhead community. (I'm not saying that because I think sorority girls are stupid, I mean i kinda do now but only because she showed them in some videos and jeeezz..)

i would say she listens to it because she's into black guys lol (sorry but its 100% true) -- idk how she has all the success she does. she's cute but she's just a rich airhead.
so disappointing cause she used to be cute when she was still in high school... she used to act less obnoxious and wear presentable clothes. i had to stop watching her newest haul, the clothes were just hideous...

getaclue
Talker
Talker

Post by getaclue »

I’m honestly surprised this thread isn’t more active. I used to really enjoy her videos and her style but she’s become so unlikeable lately that I can’t make it through any of her videos anymore

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

getaclue wrote:I’m honestly surprised this thread isn’t more active. I used to really enjoy her videos and her style but she’s become so unlikeable lately that I can’t make it through any of her videos anymore
same, her university friends are tragic (and so is she)

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Her bf gives me major gay vibes :|

Jennachristine
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Jennachristine »

How do you guys feel about the peach hair

whyareyoulikethis
Learner
Learner

Post by whyareyoulikethis »

is she dating brandon dawkins??? he was on my university's football team and so many girls thought he was gorgeous. he has always had a BIG thing for blue-eyed blondes, so his interest in her makes sense lol.

random tidbit but he was friends with josie canseco in high school (throwback but did anyone watch the yt series 'summer break' when she was on it??? lol).

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

Jennachristine wrote:How do you guys feel about the peach hair
looks ok with her pale face but terrible with her having orange foundation on

turnme-up
Debater
Debater

Post by turnme-up »

Who's she dating??

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

I think she's one of very few people that can pull off weird hair colours but I think the purple looked way better than the peach. She's dating Brandon Hawkins @therealbdawks on instagram

vogueing
Learner
Learner

Post by vogueing »

Why am I just now finding this?! I started following her because she’s going to a university in my state. I cringe watching her college party vlogs because she’s so awkward! She tries hard to fit in but she comes across as stuck up. If you watch people’s stories she’ll go to the club and just sit there awkwardly while everyone dances. Girl, what’s the point of going out if you’re going to just sit there?? She also deletes all the negative comments on her YT and IG lol.

Maria161998
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Maria161998 »

I actually enjoy her videos sometimes.. she's not that bad. I just don't get how she doesn't drink or whatever and has all those friends and goes to frat parties. Like what's the point if you're just gonna sit there and do nothing.
<3

Return to “F-K”