Moisturizer for dry flaky skin??

meow326
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Moisturizer for dry flaky skin??

Post by meow326 »

I need drugstore recs for a good facial moisturizer, my skin is dry and dehydrated but this weather change has made it worse. I can't wear foundation without it being super flaky and patchy now. I was using boots essential daily moisturizer in the little tub from target. If a high end moisturizer is hg I'll try that out too I just need something quickly I can run to Walmart or riteaid and get for now

meow326
Debater
Debater

Re: Moisturizer for dry flaky skin??

Post by meow326 »

Also my skin is sensitive

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by dulapeep »

I've heard good things about the Burt's Bees moisturizers so maybe try them? Or the Pond's cold cream, but I'm not sure if that's moisturizer or what really lol. As for high end Lush Skin Drink is the shit imo. Clinique overnight hydrating mask is nice too and I've had it for years and still have tons of it even though I use it at least 3x a week.

canas2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canas2 »

Olay works for me, the original is better that the hypoallergenic/sensitive one imo also Curel extreme care for extra dry skin, its a hand/body lotion but I use it on my face when it's really dry. In the winter I would also go to a doctor for medicated creme if it gets too bad.

mychelle+
Informer
Informer

Post by mychelle+ »

Get the $12 tube of the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. It's amazing.

Trash_Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Trash_Queen »

IDK if you're still looking but if so, Try the cetiphil moisturizing cream, its super inexpensive and has no scents or perfumes. oh and Its available everywhere. Its the only thing I can use during the winter. Great on the body too.
Good luck! I have dry/sensitive skin and it SUCKS!

meow326
Debater
Debater

Post by meow326 »

Trash_Queen wrote:IDK if you're still looking but if so, Try the cetiphil moisturizing cream, its super inexpensive and has no scents or perfumes. oh and Its available everywhere. Its the only thing I can use during the winter. Great on the body too.
Yes I'm still looking, I picked up a bottle of the FAB moisturizer and some cerave pm today so hopefully tomorrow will be better. Idk I think I might need to find a beauty oil to add to my foundation , its so flaky.

Trash_Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Trash_Queen »

meow326 wrote:
Trash_Queen wrote:IDK if you're still looking but if so, Try the cetiphil moisturizing cream, its super inexpensive and has no scents or perfumes. oh and Its available everywhere. Its the only thing I can use during the winter. Great on the body too.
Yes I'm still looking, I picked up a bottle of the FAB moisturizer and some cerave pm today so hopefully tomorrow will be better. Idk I think I might need to find a beauty oil to add to my foundation , its so flaky.
yeah I've been kinda looking at different ones recently but I'm kinda leaning towards just some pure argan oil from amazon so I don't waste money incase it breaks me out or something. I hope it works.

meow326
Debater
Debater

Post by meow326 »

Someone from the makeally board told me to use a pure organic argan oil from a health food store, she said it's the same as the JM oil and 1/10 the price

Return to “Skincare”