It's Black Friday

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It's Black Friday

Post by Gaige »

Do any of you guys follow/watch her? She seems nice enough but can come across as really obnoxious and outspoken at times.

I thought she was in her late teens - early 20s until I found her Facebook after seeing her without makeup in one of her GRWM videos (she looks really old without all the white foundation and dark eye makeup!) And she's 28. She doesn't use moisturizer very often either which can't be good for her skin. :?

Anyway, I was wondering what everyone thinks of her? :)

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: It's Black Friday

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I watch her sometimes, but she irritates me for some reason. I can't really put my finger on why. She seems nice though, just not my top pick for when I wanna venture into watching the goth side of youtube haha.

Dulcet Elixir
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Dulcet Elixir »

I quite like her actually but I don't watch every one of her videos. I enjoy most of them, tags and such, but I don't bother with her vlogs or GRWMs.

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

hollaatmegurl wrote:I watch her sometimes, but she irritates me for some reason. I can't really put my finger on why. She seems nice though, just not my top pick for when I wanna venture into watching the goth side of youtube haha.
I only started watching her because her videos come up as suggested whenever I watch Toxic Tears' videos so I thought I'd see what she was like :)

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Dulcet Elixir wrote:I quite like her actually but I don't watch every one of her videos. I enjoy most of them, tags and such, but I don't bother with her vlogs or GRWMs.
I LOVE her accent and her cover of Rap God by Eminem was pretty good :D it was only when I watched her white foundation routine (I was curios as to what foundation she uses) that I was shocked at how bad her skin is :? it looks so dry and irritated! D:

Silhouette
Debater
Debater

Post by Silhouette »

I like her personality she seems so kind far from what I'm used to watching (snotty/catty/annoying gurus)
I was curious however what she would look like w/o the goth style :?

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Silhouette wrote:I like her personality she seems so kind far from what I'm used to watching (snotty/catty/annoying gurus)
I was curious however what she would look like w/o the goth style :?

This is really bad but she kinda looks like a drag queen in both of those pics where she's wearing makeup :rofl:

Lippysticklover94
Learner
Learner

Post by Lippysticklover94 »

I actually do like her, there have been some of her videos I wasn't sure if I enjoyed or not but I think the same can be said for any YouTuber. But, as someone else said, she isn't my first pick when it comes to Goth style YouTubers.

I do feel a bit bad for her at the moment though, all anyone on her Facebook page can seem to talk about is her breakup from her Fiancee no matter how many times she's explained it, they all just keep bringing it back up. Can't imagine that's nice for her or her new boyfriend!

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Lippysticklover94 wrote:I actually do like her, there have been some of her videos I wasn't sure if I enjoyed or not but I think the same can be said for any YouTuber. But, as someone else said, she isn't my first pick when it comes to Goth style YouTubers.

I do feel a bit bad for her at the moment though, all anyone on her Facebook page can seem to talk about is her breakup from her Fiancee no matter how many times she's explained it, they all just keep bringing it back up. Can't imagine that's nice for her or her new boyfriend!
Is her new bf the one she went to Germany with?

LavenderLushLuxury
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LavenderLushLuxury »

did you guys see her latest video of her responding/ reacting to onision? after he made videos about her and how he hates reaction videos.
Militant Atheist||Marxist-Leninist||Truth-Seeker

Stacie Anne
Debater
Debater

Post by Stacie Anne »

I used to like her a lot but her appalling makeup & hair was just too much to handle.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I like her a lot and wonder what Onison's problem with her is? He's a creep.
That Girl!

Spiritwalker
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Spiritwalker »

I see she has now a studio or a spare apartment for her carry on in Leipzig.
Can you make enough money on UTube to rent an extra apartment?
Also what exactly is it that she does other than try on wacky try to hard clothes and have bubble baths in bat swimming costumes? I mean she is calling it her studio ! For what? I honestly don't know. :roll:

Kyratelling46
Learner
Learner

Post by Kyratelling46 »

Her newest Black Moon lip swatch video is a shitshow. I sat watching it with my mouth open in shock. I have never seen someone apply lipstick so badly, it was like watching a 4 year old playing with her mom's makeup. It was all over the place! including all over her lip piercings and about an inch under her bottom lip.
I can't see any cosmetic companies sending her any lip products again soon because that is just awful advertising. She's so wreckless!

ColourlessGreenIdeas
Informer
Informer

Post by ColourlessGreenIdeas »

Spiritwalker wrote:I see she has now a studio or a spare apartment for her carry on in Leipzig.
Can you make enough money on UTube to rent an extra apartment?
Also what exactly is it that she does other than try on wacky try to hard clothes and have bubble baths in bat swimming costumes? I mean she is calling it her studio ! For what? I honestly don't know. :roll:
I think I remember her mentioning that she did have another job in one of her videos, but that might have been a while ago. I'm also not sure exactly what her husband does for a living, but he might have paid for some of it as well?

Lurker1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lurker1 »

I like her actually but I don't really like her husband.
I try I really do but I don't think he's very nice to her :/ she always puts herself down about her looks and he never says anything like "that's not true, you're beautiful". Instead he always endorses when she changes (or wants to) about herself, like her haircut " it's much cooler now"- and her weight loss.
In other videos he seemed so demeaning about her red hair, thin lips, her weight.
I wonder what he thinks of her when she isn't wearing any make up. I wonder if he ever tells her she's beautiful (without make up, flat hair..Etc. ).
I just can't with this guy, doesn't give off good vibes.

nyx
Learner
Learner

Post by nyx »

Lurker1 wrote:I like her actually but I don't really like her husband.
I try I really do but I don't think he's very nice to her :/ she always puts herself down about her looks and he never says anything like "that's not true, you're beautiful". Instead he always endorses when she changes (or wants to) about herself, like her haircut " it's much cooler now"- and her weight loss.
In other videos he seemed so demeaning about her red hair, thin lips, her weight.
I wonder what he thinks of her when she isn't wearing any make up. I wonder if he ever tells her she's beautiful (without make up, flat hair..Etc. ).
I just can't with this guy, doesn't give off good vibes.
came here to see if someone felt the same way as me about matthias. i can't quite put my finger on what it is about him that bugs me, but, yeah, something about him seems off?
although, maybe that can (at least a bit) explained with him being german (as many germans tend to be more reserved and less over the top like "omg i love you i love this i love everything") / not being able to express himself very well in english / being a bit camera shy / akward?
idk, i hope he treats freyja well ^^

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

he always came across as reserved but loving to me. Is this a recent change?
That Girl!

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

So it turns out according to Matthias's Facebook they're now separated.

sockerartin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sockerartin »

I had the feeling she was gonna leave when i watched her new york vlog. Anyone know what happened?

Return to “F-K”