LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 30

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 30

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

I feel bad saying this because I look like garbage without makeup, but damn, why would you show yourself to the world?! Same with Sam Schuerman and Essiebutton. There's no way I'd be showing my blemishes and other flaws on camera.

Also, how is it that those lashes don't weigh her eyes down even more and make them look more hooded? Maybe she should try that lid glue that Asians use to give themselves double lids. Might work.

KhloeM

Post by KhloeM »

I think her skin looks good, she doesnt need to apply layers and layers of foundation, but the lashes and the dark blue/black eyeshadow has got to go. I think lashes that thick are only suitable for stage and tv, not real life. I love fake lashes for special ocasions only, but I always try to find the most natural ones and most of the times I have to trim them. I'm so glad I've never been the girl who cant go out without makeup, it's so much work and in the end it looks so heavy. Also, I feel like the more you use makeup that transforms u like that, you forget what you really look like and then all of the sudden you dont like what you see in the mirror? I think that happens to a lot of people.

Kris55
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kris55 »

Moonpie wrote:Makeup is supposed to enhance your features but Lisa's makes her look like an entirely different person!

She's looking rough
OMG, how Jawn wakes up to this I do not understand!!!

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

They could be siblings:

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

I really cannot understand why anyone would go for the Hillbilly Hooker Look that Lisa does....I realize Lisa thinks this look is edgy (whatever the heck that means).

Suze
Learner
Learner

Post by Suze »

Moonpie wrote:They could be siblings:

Moonpie, I love this! Best post I have seen in a long time! Loooove this! Twins-Blah!! :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D :rofl: :rofl:

You can't buy class.

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

WhatUsaid247 wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:
Burberry wrote:To chime in on the throwing food out the window thing, I confess to getting fast food occasionally and since I never eat all the fries I do throw them out the window, but only when the crows are sitting right there, I'd feel stupid doing it otherwise.
Burberry, I am so sorry to hear of your Mother's passing. I can only imagine the pain and sadness you are going through, but the fact that your Mother did not suffer long must be a comfort. That is sweet that you are decorating for your dog & I think it will lift your spirits at least a little bit too!

Thank you so much for your kind words. both my parents and my in-laws are all alive, however they all have some health issues and we are always dealing with something at sometime . I guess all you can do is live one day at a time and try to be as helpful as you can, although it can be frustrating. I am very grateful to have them all in my life still . and by the way, I completely agree with retail therapy ! anything you love that can be distracting is a good thing, as long as it doesn't get out of hand ! With Lisa it's Just every day 24 /7 , a void she's needing to fill! :roll:
Burberry, heart goes out to you , I'm so deeply sorry for your loss, (I lost my mother this yr also) No words can console the heart it takes time to deal with the loss but the void is never filled. You just get better at putting on a brave facade.
Caring for others deff helps, but make sure you take the time to care for yourself too.
I agree with EC its sooo sweet to decorate for your wee dog, it will lift your spirits also at a much needed time.
Prayers and thoughts are with you.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Thanks so much WhatU, I'm sorry for your loss as well. My thoughts are with you this holiday season, let's hope we both have a better year in 2016!

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

Doing some speed reading to catch up, not much I can add to all your comments but I'll say:

Lisa baking :rofl:

The Bam Bam vest :rofl: :rofl:

Lisa's outfit for the school party :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The new printed leggings :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wearing two sets of lashes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And the latest makeup tutorial :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: If I ended up looking like that I would definitely wash my face and try again. She's well on her way to looking like Hatchett Face from Cry Baby.

Wishing all you ladies who celebrate Christmas a very happy holiday! To the rest of you, enjoy your weekend!

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Since Christmas is upon us and I know Lisa reads here, allow me throw D1 a bone. Lisa, you have a nice neck, especially for your age. Why not consider some eye lifts or that nose job in 2016? Look what it did for Ashlee Simpson and Elle Fowler. Might make you happier! Merry Christmas, everywonnn! :)

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

Complainer6045 wrote:OK now that you've said it.....I can't look at her nose and not see the penis!!! Aacckkk!!!!
Sorry! ImageImage I took a screenshot to check out that dent, and once I enlarged it, all that filled my screen seemed to be a penis head! ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

KhloeM wrote:I think her skin looks good, she doesnt need to apply layers and layers of foundation, but the lashes and the dark blue/black eyeshadow has got to go. I think lashes that thick are only suitable for stage and tv, not real life. I love fake lashes for special ocasions only, but I always try to find the most natural ones and most of the times I have to trim them. I'm so glad I've never been the girl who cant go out without makeup, it's so much work and in the end it looks so heavy. Also, I feel like the more you use makeup that transforms u like that, you forget what you really look like and then all of the sudden you dont like what you see in the mirror? I think that happens to a lot of people.
From what I've seen of pictures posted here without all the filters, her skin isn't good. I'm not saying mine is absolutely flawless, but I do take care of my skin, because 20 layers of makeup won't fix bad skin. Actually, all that makeup causes a lot of skin problems in certain people. I also do not bake myself in the sun. Lisa destroys her skin with the sun and then expects to go get a treatment to undo it. Doesn't work like that, but they'll gladly take your money!

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

Merry Christmas, girls, to all who celebrate, and to those who don't, enjoy your day! Throw back a special LLD1 strawberry margarita and watch out for that pervy Santa out on the streets!

LostIt
Informer
Informer

Post by LostIt »

Hillbilly Hooker yesssssssssss great name for you Lisa!,

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Merry Christmas to all my gossiping friends! :love2:

Hope Santa brings us lots of gossip material in the coming year! :P

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

Who really walks out of the house wearing lashes on a daily basis? Am I the only one who doesn't?

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Suze wrote:
chance86 wrote:I never noticed it before but Lisa bares a slight resemblance to Prince William as of late...

Presenting HRH D1...
Poor Wills, such an insult to him, :D
I personally think that she more resemble this guy :rofl: Image

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Chalky wrote:I really cannot understand why anyone would go for the Hillbilly Hooker Look that Lisa does....I realize Lisa thinks this look is edgy (whatever the heck that means).
Edgy ? I think she forgot to take her meds before filming this vloggImage

Merry Christmass ladies :grinch: :xmas: :xmas:

Suze
Learner
Learner

Post by Suze »

Barbie888 wrote:
Chalky wrote:I really cannot understand why anyone would go for the Hillbilly Hooker Look that Lisa does....I realize Lisa thinks this look is edgy (whatever the heck that means).
Edgy ? I think she forgot to take her meds before filming this vlogg[url=http://makeagif.com/WGz9PY]Image[/
Merry Christmass ladies :grinch: :xmas: :xmas:

That's the face! (Side view) After all these years can't she apply bronzer and blush without that face? It's hideous!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You can't buy class.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

:rofl: I need to learn how to make GIFS!!! She looks like a donkey feasting on thistles when she pulls that mouth to her ears! Totally unnecessary. In fact, when her face goes back to a normal, resting position, her makeup placement will be off center (making those cheeks look even more out of whack).

Barbie, that guy totally does look like Lisa! But his nose is much better. Maybe she can use his doctor.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”