Amburglar- True Life: I'm CyberBullyingMyselffPart7

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amburglar- True Life: I'm CyberBullyingMyselffPart7

Post by honest_girl_23 »

Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

**Frooty Froot Loops**

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Part 7 wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

can mod please answer the question about releasing info ?

TheDrama187
Debater
Debater

Post by TheDrama187 »

Oh Amber :rofl: :rofl: following

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

They did answer, last post on the thread was just closed.
OutOfStep wrote:can mod please answer the question about releasing info ?
It's a goose, no it's a seagull, nope it's a LYING THIEVING SNEAKY CON ARTIST!

Gold_lion
Learner
Learner

Post by Gold_lion »

I'm surprised some of her vids haven't been flagged for the clickbait titles she always puts up.

reverse_engineer
Debater
Debater

Post by reverse_engineer »

Gold_lion wrote:I'm surprised some of her vids haven't been flagged for the clickbait titles she always puts up.
It's actually all up to watchers to flag for anything suspicious or violates the terms, Youtube is never proactive at that.

I have to say that I noticed something watching her snaps the other day, and I'm sure some of you all have noticed it too. She never laughs or even ever smiles. She chuckles (which is fake) or she gives that psycho smirk of hers, but she never ever looks or acts truly happy, or that she's truly enjoying anything. In a lot of ways she is robot. She tells you she's "having an awesome day" or saying all this "epic stuff" is happening to her, but she never looks, well... the least bit happy. I get the feeling she doesn't know what true happiness or joy is. She puts on this show like she's so blessed and has all these amazing things happening, but we all know that's a world of bullshit. When I watch her videos or snaps, she is so fucking bland, which I guess is why she buys views and followers, not a lot of real ppl could stand how utterly boring she is longer than about 15 seconds.

Gold_lion
Learner
Learner

Post by Gold_lion »

reverse_engineer wrote:
Gold_lion wrote:I'm surprised some of her vids haven't been flagged for the clickbait titles she always puts up.
It's actually all up to watchers to flag for anything suspicious or violates the terms, Youtube is never proactive at that.

I have to say that I noticed something watching her snaps the other day, and I'm sure some of you all have noticed it too. She never laughs or even ever smiles. She chuckles (which is fake) or she gives that psycho smirk of hers, but she never ever looks or acts truly happy, or that she's truly enjoying anything. In a lot of ways she is robot. She tells you she's "having an awesome day" or saying all this "epic stuff" is happening to her, but she never looks, well... the least bit happy. I get the feeling she doesn't know what true happiness or joy is. She puts on this show like she's so blessed and has all these amazing things happening, but we all know that's a world of bullshit. When I watch her videos or snaps, she is so fucking bland, which I guess is why she buys views and followers, not a lot of real ppl could stand how utterly boring she is longer than about 15 seconds.

But I always see peep in the comments saying her video title is clickbait.
Yes! Her emotions in all respects seems to be false. It's all unhealthy, but she may just see it all as entertainment and nothing more. Just a thought.

kels1166
Learner
Learner

Post by kels1166 »

Gold_lion wrote:
reverse_engineer wrote:

But I always see peep in the comments saying her video title is clickbait.
Yes! Her emotions in all respects seems to be false. It's all unhealthy, but she may just see it all as entertainment and nothing more. Just a thought.
It's actually kinda sad. Like she's probably never laughed so hard until she cries. Maybe it's all those drugs she's loaded up on

Paris83
Informer
Informer

Post by Paris83 »

OutOfStep wrote:can mod please answer the question about releasing info ?

It was answered in the last thread and she said that if its public recor she doesn't see anything wrong with posting it.
Paris83 BaBy :tu:

Rosebudx22
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosebudx22 »

IronLily wrote:YESSSSS #Vindication. :) I'll do my due diligence this evening and I'll post a screenshots. This way ALL of the information is recorded. Again. I have no clue what will or will not be accessible. It could be an RO and a warrant. It could be absolutely nothing. I'll have them up and available before tomorrow morning pacific time. I'll also be recording the session in case Norma decides to address me and state that I have tampered with the information.
Thank you, you are a gift to us no matter what info is found! I read your apple post like three times with a giant grin on my face. I can only imagine what Norma's face will look like when she reads it.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Wex66 wrote:Thanks to @unoriginal hipster :respekt:
i totally appreciate that the thread name doesn't include her name...because let's face it that just feeding the vermin :tu:
# but that's just my little mind

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

This is what she say's about snap chat....but I have her on snap under amber walter so what this msamberwalter? awww man is this another TRAP?
amberwalterslifeMy #snapchat which is under #msamberwalter is not working right. I was able to use it once hours ago and it's still updating. Like I do not understand what the problem is so I've not been snapping at all really today. Also-my texts are out of whack too. So if you texted me..I am not getting it for some odd reason. Going to sprint tomorrow. Love you #lovebugs #amberwalter #beautifullywise #msamberwalter
# but that's just my little mind

lena_the_liger
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lena_the_liger »

PhantomMuse wrote:This is what she say's about snap chat....but I have her on snap under amber walter so what this msamberwalter? awww man is this another TRAP?
amberwalterslifeMy #snapchat which is under #msamberwalter is not working right. I was able to use it once hours ago and it's still updating. Like I do not understand what the problem is so I've not been snapping at all really today. Also-my texts are out of whack too. So if you texted me..I am not getting it for some odd reason. Going to sprint tomorrow. Love you #lovebugs #amberwalter #beautifullywise #msamberwalter
I have her on snapchat with her display name as Amber Walter, but her username is msamberwalter.

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

On her newest Instagram post, she shows an owl fixture on her wall. Brye just talked about how she loves owls in a video or a snapchat (can't remember). Coincidence? I think not :roll:

IrishBookworm

Post by IrishBookworm »

urmotherwasahamster wrote:On her newest Instagram post, she shows an owl fixture on her wall. Brye just talked about how she loves owls in a video or a snapchat (can't remember). Coincidence? I think not :roll:
No such thing as coincidences when it comes to Amber :roll:

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

IronLily wrote:YESSSSS #Vindication. :) I'll do my due diligence this evening and I'll post a screenshots. This way ALL of the information is recorded. Again. I have no clue what will or will not be accessible. It could be an RO and a warrant. It could be absolutely nothing. I'll have them up and available before tomorrow morning pacific time. I'll also be recording the session in case Norma decides to address me and state that I have tampered with the information.
So psyched for this!! :D :tu:

Return to “MsAmberwalter”