dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "Eat Breathe Bitch" Lace General Thread Part 7

Post by dd_ca »

dd_ca wrote:Image

Saw these comments and had to screenshot bc we all know Mar is going to delete anything not related to kissing her ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and as I post that I go back and see she did in fact delete them. Look at the last comment...

She can't delete the truth forever!

ItFitsMyMacros
Debater
Debater

Post by ItFitsMyMacros »

dd_ca wrote:
mizstunna wrote:^^It's too bad because that's why I started watching her vids in the first place.
But that being said, I'd really love to see her turn a new leaf. I don't want to dislike the girl, but she's just so damn frustrating and contradicts herself all the time! (As one of the previous posts illustrated so perfectly)

She's on Twitter right now lecturing someone on how material things don't make you happy. LMAO GTFO.
That's why you spend hundreds on Target crap and crystals, right?

If you want to be inspirational, you actually have to believe and practice the things you say. It just bothers me to no end that young women look up to someone so completely out of touch with reality.

Same! I started watching her fitness channel before even subscribing to her main. I looked forward to her uploads showing her at the gym (does she still pay for the memberships to the TWO gyms she was a member at?!) and would get inspired to get off my butt and workout if I didn't that day. I'm wondering if she is going to get empowered to start on a fitness routine now that she's single and she bought Khloes new book.

Get real. She'll never read that book. She'll probably read the first chapter or two and then turn it into a paperweight. Then she'll post on Instagram about how good it was.

snap07
Wanderer
Wanderer

Marissa "Eat Breathe Bitch" Lace General Thread Part 7

Post by snap07 »

Long time lurker, first time poster. Marissa posted 54 items on Poshmark on Dec 8/9 and most if not all sold. She has yet to send out one item. People are commenting and asking when is plans on doing this. How lazy can you be to print out labels and box up items, I do it all the time as a way to get extra cash for unwanted stuff.

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

snap07 wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster. Marissa posted 54 items on Poshmark on Dec 8/9 and most if not all sold. She has yet to send out one item. People are commenting and asking when is plans on doing this. How lazy can you be to print out labels and box up items, I do it all the time as a way to get extra cash for unwanted stuff.

LOL. Wouldn't be surprised if she just cancels everyones orders! But first she'll "apologize" and say she's been going through personal stuff.

Erasethelace
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Erasethelace »

Hi all! I've been lurking for a long time.
I am jessicayasmin on Twitter. She not only deleted my comment but blocked me as well. Oh well... Don't have to see her fake face anymore

snap07
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by snap07 »

Follow up on the Poshmark orders: some people canceled their order and when others asked when she was shipping out their stuff she said dec14...it's the 22ndImageImageImageImageImage

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

how pathetic is she, she can't even ship the free shit she's trying to hawk to people wtf is wrong with this girl what does she do all day

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

I started following her when she did her fitness vlogs and she inspired me and I lost a lot of weight too cause I felt like I had a workout buddy in some way when I'd watch her videos. Or at least I was watching someone I could relate too. I unsubscribed the other day. She hasn't made an effort to put out good content or even keep with her vlog as schedule. Why give someone money for views/subscribers if they don't put in the effort. She has time to facetune the crap outta her photos and keep a constant eye on her comments for negative comments and delete them but she doesn't have time to even do what is her actual job. I wish I could get hired at a job and then only half ass it the whole time and still get paid or even be employed. What a bad example for her young subscribers who think she is inspiring. There's nothing inspiring about this girl anymore.

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

She's such a mess. I can't believe she didn't ship any of the items people spent their money on. Idk how poshmark works, but I'm glad to see they were able to get their money back before it was too late. That's a whole other level for Marissa. She's so inconsistent with everything..Its so ridiculous. At this point she might as well call quits on YouTube. She's beginning to make more and more subscribers mad by the day.

highlovers01
Learner
Learner

Post by highlovers01 »

One day marissa is gunna have 0 followers.. Wanna know why?? She's blocking them all

ebbandflow989
Informer
Informer

Post by ebbandflow989 »

you mean the emotionally and intellectually stunted person with little to no self-awareness, who is so disillusioned that she hands out life advice gleamed from pinterest quotes and deals with her problems by running away or ignoring them, can neither maintain functional relationships nor handle basic interactions civilly or simple responsibilities? shocker.

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

I can't wait for her to get over this Pinterest phase. She is so annoying about it. Why does 2016 specifically have to be about finding yourself etc. you can do that every/any year and explore things you like every single day. You don't have to dedicate a whole year to it. I hate people who have to announce everything they do like it is so special and they are some groundbreaking person.

Also, the fact that she keeps her trips a secret and have to make an announcement about where she's traveling too is also nauseating. Marissa, you realize how sad that is? The only thing that's interesting about you is the location you are traveling to? She has nothing else going for her that the only way she can keep people coming back to checking her Twitter and Instagram is for them to see what's her next location.

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

Sorry for the double post, but she is such a bitch on Twitter. Yes, materials things don't bring you happiness and you shouldn't count on materials things to make you happy, but if it does make someone happy who cares. Why does she have to tweet that???? If someone enjoys makeup and says it makes them happy how does that have any impact on her? She tells people to worry about themselves but constantly contradicts that. If material goods makes a person happy then let them be. And then she has another tweet that says "itcosmetics is my life." Sooo it's okay for a makeup brand to be "life," but it just can't be the source of your happiness or you can't rely on things to make you happy but it can be "life" tho. alright, Marissa, thanks for the clarification.

highlovers01
Learner
Learner

Post by highlovers01 »

This bitch arghhh I had enough of her rude behaviour. These people pay for ur rent, sorry your grandparents do that!! But we pay for the lifestyle you are living.. So next time before writing a mean bitchy comment, think of that, without our views you are NOTHING

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

I doubt this year will be her come back year. I predict she'll quit YouTube all together or silently disappear. No one would really miss her on YouTube anyway. I see more and more people are commenting negative things to her and she can't keep those minions forever. The end is near Marissa, might want to move to a small apartment and save your money cause less and less people like you

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Lol at her trying to act like she is going through shit. She didn't put out content even before her break up.
What an idiot

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

highlovers01 wrote:Image

This bitch arghhh I had enough of her rude behaviour. These people pay for ur rent, sorry your grandparents do that!! But we pay for the lifestyle you are living.. So next time before writing a mean bitchy comment, think of that, without our views you are NOTHING
I looooveeee this person for saying that to her! :love2: Everyone goes through shit. You're not very motivational if you let the shit that you are going through keep you from doing your job.

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

I love how this time she's so discreet about the whole break up. Im pretty sure it's now been almost a week tho? I don't think she'll address is anytime soon.

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

Lol is she for real??? she posted on snapchat a pic of her watching Alisha's vlog and said something like "hanging wit bae" wtf are they even friends? I have never heard Alisha talk about her or Marissa talk about Alisha... I guess she's trying to become friends with her to gain some new subscribers since Alisha is in the millions and she needs a new person to leech off of now that she's no longer friends with Meghan.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

Careful Mariss, don't bite the hands that feed you - and pay for your ridiculous, lavish lifestyle. :roll:

Return to “MarissaLace”