Marissa "Eat Breathe Bitch" Lace General Thread Part 7

count_your_rainbows
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "Eat Breathe Bitch" Lace General Thread Part 7

Post by count_your_rainbows »

I've tried so many times to give this girl the benefit of the doubt simply because I feel for her childhood traumas. However, she has been way over the top lately with her nasty and lazy attitude towards everyone. After she told that person above to "ubsub and sit down", she tweeted not to be one of the mean and negative people in the world. I'm sorry Marissa, but weren't you JUST mean and negative to someone 30 mins before? Just because they simply questioned your lack of work? As if we are all supposed to know you're going through some shit? You haven't said anything about it until now, you've left all these people hanging! Waiting for a Q&A video, a Pinterest In Real Life video, vlogmas, their Poshmark order to be shipped! THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO QUESTION YOU. I really don't understand how someone can be this much a fucking BITCH at all times. How exhausting it must be to have to fake that smile and squeaky voice she puts on for the rare videos she bothers to film.

This girl needs Jaclyn Hill's "therapist". You know, the 3 days a week for 2 and a half hours a session for two years? That one. :roll:

I honestly didn't think anyone could possibly be lazier than Ciaobelllaxo. Marissa, you carry that trophy. This girl thinks her life is hard now? She's only 22, she has no idea how much harder it's going to get. And with the attitude she chooses to live by, she will never be successful or loved. Ever. Here's an idea for all your 2016 changes, GET OFF THE INTERNET. Go radio silent, move back home, and get some serious therapy. Stop living this fraudulent social media life/job, get your shit together and come back with a bang in 2017 instead.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

SOOOOO tempted... but don't want to miss the hot mess that's about to happen :rofl:

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

^^^ does it not get exhausting to be that fake deep ? She has to put up this persona that she is so positive, nice, and thoughtful when she is just a bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

count_your_rainbows
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxex93 wrote:Lol is she for real??? she posted on snapchat a pic of her watching Alisha's vlog and said something like "hanging wit bae" wtf are they even friends? I have never heard Alisha talk about her or Marissa talk about Alisha... I guess she's trying to become friends with her to gain some new subscribers since Alisha is in the millions and she needs a new person to leech off of now that she's no longer friends with Meghan.

Did you see what's in the youtube search bar of that snap? It says "akaydollx2" - So she watched Kayla next! :rofl:

Planetbs

Post by Planetbs »

count_your_rainbows wrote:I've tried so many times to give this girl the benefit of the doubt simply because I feel for her childhood traumas. However, she has been way over the top lately with her nasty and lazy attitude towards everyone. After she told that person above to "ubsub and sit down", she tweeted not to be one of the mean and negative people in the world. I'm sorry Marissa, but weren't you JUST mean and negative to someone 30 mins before? Just because they simply questioned your lack of work? As if we are all supposed to know you're going through some shit? You haven't said anything about it until now, you've left all these people hanging! Waiting for a Q&A video, a Pinterest In Real Life video, vlogmas, their Poshmark order to be shipped! THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO QUESTION YOU. I really don't understand how someone can be this much a fucking BITCH at all times. How exhausting it must be to have to fake that smile and squeaky voice she puts on for the rare videos she bothers to film.

This girl needs Jaclyn Hill's "therapist". You know, the 3 days a week for 2 and a half hours a session for two years? That one. :roll:

I honestly didn't think anyone could possibly be lazier than Ciaobelllaxo. Marissa, you carry that trophy. This girl thinks her life is hard now? She's only 22, she has no idea how much harder it's going to get. And with the attitude she chooses to live by, she will never be successful or loved. Ever. Here's an idea for all your 2016 changes, GET OFF THE INTERNET. Go radio silent, move back home, and get some serious therapy. Stop living this fraudulent social media life/job, get your shit together and come back with a bang in 2017 instead.
Therapy requires work and self reflection. She will just buy some material things like pretty rocks and kardashian books to make her a better person...
I used to like her, like a lot of you. I found her through Nikki B. But her horribly bitter attitude is really turning me off. This victim thing is just and excuse for people to lash out at other people without consequences.
I really hope she reads this forum and gets help. It's kind of sad at this point...

Mabelrose
Informer
Informer

Post by Mabelrose »

Sorry but this playing the victim card is beginning to grind my gears! Firstly Marissa, you had no relationship with your mother! For years you never had contact, the only reason you saw her before she died was because your brother ( who you have also stopped seeing) wanted to see her! Secondly, if you were the way you are now as a teenager I think it must have been very difficult to be around you! We only have your word how bad things were and to be honest you lie about so much! Your father married the woman who he was with when you were younger and I believe they have a child, if they were so bad don't you have a duty to report them I case they are being mean to your half sibling? Oh, and your brother still seems in close contact with them, so it's just you that is the victim right??? Sorry, not buying it, you are a rude spoiled person, more and more people are seeing it! You had a 6 month relationship!!!!!! OMG! Women have marriages that have lasted year, they have children and then their husbands cheat, they have to get up and carry on! Do you think they have the option of running back to grandparent and not doing their job!!! Life is going to really shock you one day!

SandalTanLine
Debater
Debater

Post by SandalTanLine »

Did she announce her breakup? Sorry. I am a little lost.

count_your_rainbows
Gossiper
Gossiper

[tweet][/tweet]

Says the rudest person on YouTube. :roll:

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

count_your_rainbows wrote:
luxex93 wrote:Lol is she for real??? she posted on snapchat a pic of her watching Alisha's vlog and said something like "hanging wit bae" wtf are they even friends? I have never heard Alisha talk about her or Marissa talk about Alisha... I guess she's trying to become friends with her to gain some new subscribers since Alisha is in the millions and she needs a new person to leech off of now that she's no longer friends with Meghan.

Did you see what's in the youtube search bar of that snap? It says "akaydollx2" - So she watched Kayla next! :rofl:
Omg I didn't even see that! It's funny for someone who said that she hates when people copy her/are obsessed with what she does she's still keeping tabs on Kayla lmao. maybe she's trying to be friends again since Kayla hangs out with Brandon and Marissa likes him.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

She's defensive because she knows that all of this criticism is justified. Homegirl is honestly the best unintended satire I've seen in a while.

robinhits
Lurker
Lurker

Post by robinhits »

Mabelrose wrote:Sorry but this playing the victim card is beginning to grind my gears! Firstly Marissa, you had no relationship with your mother! For years you never had contact, the only reason you saw her before she died was because your brother ( who you have also stopped seeing) wanted to see her! Secondly, if you were the way you are now as a teenager I think it must have been very difficult to be around you! We only have your word how bad things were and to be honest you lie about so much! Your father married the woman who he was with when you were younger and I believe they have a child, if they were so bad don't you have a duty to report them I case they are being mean to your half sibling? Oh, and your brother still seems in close contact with them, so it's just you that is the victim right??? Sorry, not buying it, you are a rude spoiled person, more and more people are seeing it! You had a 6 month relationship!!!!!! OMG! Women have marriages that have lasted year, they have children and then their husbands cheat, they have to get up and carry on! Do you think they have the option of running back to grandparent and not doing their job!!! Life is going to really shock you one day!
With all due respect, I think you crossed the line. I completely agree that she needs to stop feeling sorry for herself and that she can't use her past as an excuse not to move forward. However, you can't analyze her past and declare that her feelings are invalid, that it doesn't make sense. You don't get to choose that, she does. She's the one who dealt with it all and quite frankly, it's not up to you to decide if she's over reacting or not. That being said, she is a very rude human being but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to feel the way she feels.

DecepticonMC
Informer
Informer

Post by DecepticonMC »

robinhits wrote:
Mabelrose wrote:Sorry but this playing the victim card is beginning to grind my gears! Firstly Marissa, you had no relationship with your mother! For years you never had contact, the only reason you saw her before she died was because your brother ( who you have also stopped seeing) wanted to see her! Secondly, if you were the way you are now as a teenager I think it must have been very difficult to be around you! We only have your word how bad things were and to be honest you lie about so much! Your father married the woman who he was with when you were younger and I believe they have a child, if they were so bad don't you have a duty to report them I case they are being mean to your half sibling? Oh, and your brother still seems in close contact with them, so it's just you that is the victim right??? Sorry, not buying it, you are a rude spoiled person, more and more people are seeing it! You had a 6 month relationship!!!!!! OMG! Women have marriages that have lasted year, they have children and then their husbands cheat, they have to get up and carry on! Do you think they have the option of running back to grandparent and not doing their job!!! Life is going to really shock you one day!
With all due respect, I think you crossed the line. I completely agree that she needs to stop feeling sorry for herself and that she can't use her past as an excuse not to move forward. However, you can't analyze her past and declare that her feelings are invalid, that it doesn't make sense. You don't get to choose that, she does. She's the one who dealt with it all and quite frankly, it's not up to you to decide if she's over reacting or not. That being said, she is a very rude human being but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to feel the way she feels.
I completely agree with you, to a degree. She has problems..and I'm not trying to say that in and bad way. I have issues myself as I bet a lot of people here do too. But she doesn't admit to it, try to understand it, ...much less try and fix it. Her feelings are valid, yes..but sometimes they are wrong and she over reacts. She needs to see a therapist.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

theillusivewoman wrote:She's defensive because she knows that all of this criticism is justified. Homegirl is honestly the best unintended satire I've seen in a while.
Exactly. If she didn't think they were true she wouldn't snap back at people, she'd carry on with her life.

highlovers01
Learner
Learner

Post by highlovers01 »

Hahahhahah OK Marissa!!
Well at least Meghan is committed to Vlogmas, what have you done??????

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

Why are all YouTubers bitches? They should be grateful that someone watches their half-assed videos so they make easy money, not the other fucking way around. They are dependent on their viewers, if a YouTuber doesn't upload consistently or only uploads videos with shitty content, I can watch one of the other thousands of YouTubers, if they run out of viewers, they run out of money.

lovinglyssa
Talker
Talker

Post by lovinglyssa »

what happened with her and kayla? (akaydoll) i havent been following either of them that long to know. were they friends before?

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer

Post by cats-or-die »

theillusivewoman wrote:Why are all YouTubers bitches? They should be grateful that someone watches their half-assed videos so they make easy money, not the other fucking way around. They are dependent on their viewers, if a YouTuber doesn't upload consistently or only uploads videos with shitty content, I can watch one of the other thousands of YouTubers, if they run out of viewers, they run out of money.
Thank you. They're all such fucking assholes to their subscribers - I cannot wait till YT changes their platform and these sorry excuses for adults have to get real jobs. Honestly, I'm so sick and tired of these entitled 20-somethings acting like their "YT career" is so fucking challenging.

xoxo gossip cat

bopma
Informer
Informer

Post by bopma »

count_your_rainbows wrote:

LMAO YES! I just came here to ask if anyone saw the search bar in that snap :rofl: :rofl:

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

Haha someone mentioned Kayla on Twitter telling her about it. I did some digging to see if anyone said anything about it on Twitter. I wouldn't of even noticed it if it weren't for this thread...you guys have a good eye!! Lol

So odd ...you hate her, yet you watch her videos. She probably hits the thumbs down button too lol.

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Marissa

Post by fairydust »

cats-or-die wrote:
theillusivewoman wrote:Why are all YouTubers bitches? They should be grateful that someone watches their half-assed videos so they make easy money, not the other fucking way around. They are dependent on their viewers, if a YouTuber doesn't upload consistently or only uploads videos with shitty content, I can watch one of the other thousands of YouTubers, if they run out of viewers, they run out of money.
Thank you. They're all such fucking assholes to their subscribers - I cannot wait till YT changes their platform and these sorry excuses for adults have to get real jobs. Honestly, I'm so sick and tired of these entitled 20-somethings acting like their "YT career" is so fucking challenging.

xoxo gossip cat
ITA. Honestly, I think a lot of them need a reality check. Marissa is a great example who has everything in her power to make her life exponentially better, financially, socially, emotionally, but instead of putting in 1% of effort, she would rather spend money on frivolous shit (i.e. post mates, handy, drybar, and NOT therapy...), never do her job, and act bitchy whenever the people that literally pay for her life ask her questions about when she'll post.

Also, she definitely deserves heat for the Poshmark bs. Like, I get you're having a hard time or whatever because your bf dumped you...but that doesn't mean you need to fuck with people's money/orders and not send them stuff they paid for. Come on girl. Do better.
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

Return to “MarissaLace”