BatALashBeauty~~~Part-2

snappedback
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BatALashBeauty~~~Part-2

Post by snappedback »

Sam is so pathetic. She got on periscope to tell a "story" if you can really call it that. Anyways she said that Shaelin gave her business card to this bartender she keeps talking about. And it was so "funny" because Sam's brother agreed to call the restaurant to ask for his name under the pretense that he was going to compliment the man's service to manager, but in reality so Sam could find him Facebook. But Shaelin stopped them from doing it because she had already given Sam's business card to a waitress to give to him. The whole thing was super juvenile and pathetic.
Last time she mentioned him, she said he had a girlfriend so I don't see what she thinks is going to come of this. Plus bartenders are always personable and flirty because their salary depends on tipping.
Girl remains delusional.

r-dlipclassic
Learner
Learner

Post by r-dlipclassic »

Image Sam's newest video is supposed to be about smoothies but in the beginning her boobs are literally the focus point. I don't get this girl at all.

...In other news. We're going to need to start a new thread soon.... are we going to put it under ssssamantha or what since batalash is officially over???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

r-dlipclassic wrote:Image Sam's newest video is supposed to be about smoothies but in the beginning her boobs are literally the focus point. I don't get this girl at all.

...In other news. We're going to need to start a new thread soon.... are we going to put it under ssssamantha or what since batalash is officially over???

Speaking as someone with too much boob, it can be pretty difficult to cover up without looking like you're super religious or something lol Just wearing a v-neck t-shirt is pretty risqué haha

So while her boobs definitely could have (and probably were) something that Samantha wanted people to focus on, it's also a possibility that they just can't be contained without wearing a turtleneck (and turtlenecks aren't cute haha).

Tldr; I get the struggle of trying to stuff bigger boobs into shirts so I'm probably more accepting of boob on display than most people.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

bearitoprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by bearitoprincess »

SssscamanthaaMUA

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Youtubeallday »

this.on wrote:
r-dlipclassic wrote:Image Sam's newest video is supposed to be about smoothies but in the beginning her boobs are literally the focus point. I don't get this girl at all.

Speaking as someone with too much boob, it can be pretty difficult to cover up without looking like you're super religious or something lol Just wearing a v-neck t-shirt is pretty risqué haha

So while her boobs definitely could have (and probably were) something that Samantha wanted people to focus on, it's also a possibility that they just can't be contained without wearing a turtleneck (and turtlenecks aren't cute haha).

Tldr; I get the struggle of trying to stuff bigger boobs into shirts so I'm probably more accepting of boob on display than most people.

I'm booby too but I'll just say that knowing Sam, she definitely did it on purpose lol. Nothing about her is effortless or natural it is all contrived and manufactured. Including her booby tank top

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

Youtubeallday wrote:
this.on wrote:

I'm booby too but I'll just say that knowing Sam, she definitely did it on purpose lol. Nothing about her is effortless or natural it is all contrived and manufactured. Including her booby tank top
You definitely could be right, it would suit her social media personality of doing anything for likes and views [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

I watched her periscope right after she finished filming the smoothie video and someone started making comments on her boobs when she started pulling up her tanktop and she said that she needed to cover up and went to get a sweater. So it just kinda felt like she didn't realize how much boob was out, but that's totally just how I took her reaction to creeps on periscope lol

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

Damn Sam, back at it again with the greasy ass fun bun

LurkyLurk09
Learner
Learner

Post by LurkyLurk09 »

Lolol she has the nerve talking about brand responsibility.. *sips tea* this lip kit thing with Jeffrey star has nothing to do with her. She's just salty cause she wasn't on the PR list and her lipstick was shit hahaha

LurkyLurk09
Learner
Learner

Post by LurkyLurk09 »

Lolol she has the nerve talking about brand responsibility.. *sips tea* this lip kit thing with Jeffrey star has nothing to do with her. She's just salty cause she wasn't on the PR list and her lipstick was shit hahaha

ilikethingsandstuff
Learner
Learner

Post by ilikethingsandstuff »

LurkyLurk09 wrote:Lolol she has the nerve talking about brand responsibility.. *sips tea* this lip kit thing with Jeffrey star has nothing to do with her. She's just salty cause she wasn't on the PR list and her lipstick was shit hahaha

Preaching about how brands should handle quality control and customer service. Wasn't her lipstick pure shit and nobody was reimbursed?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

Omg she really thinks she's smart & clever. So after years of helping to hype products & collabing with a brand new online company, she's going to do us consumers a solid and tell us to be smarter and not buy into hype? I really think a lot of her opportunities have dried up & after crying about it and feeling sorry for herself that one time, she's now trying to get ahead of it by becoming the people's guru. It's woefully transparent. She's not on the PR list, so she trashes them. That's it. She doesn't care. She is just very self interested and thinks if she looks like she cares, she's got a leg up on the other gurus. Like her lame coupon code as a joke in her description the other day. Just no.

noshant
Talker
Talker

Post by noshant »

Guys, guys, guys, look, Sam finally has a driver's license! She can finally drive her fancy BMW!

Hasn't she had the car for about 9 months now? Took her long enough to actually learn to drive it...not to say that getting your license later on is bad or anything, she just bought a not-so-cheap car ages before she could legally drive it, which is an incredibly stupid thing to do.

Plus, does she really expect people to believe her waist is that tiny? That's either photoshop or the girl knows her angles (for once, surprisingly enough, since she has always looked meh in her past photoshoots as she can't pose well). Loving the comments along the lines of 'OMG SAM YOUR BODY AND CAR ARE #GOALS'. People are actually requesting a diet/exercise/health video. There's no need for that. Step 1: drink overpriced herbal laxative tea. Step 2: master photoshop. Done.

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

She bought that car last july and only had an L????? You bought a BMW WITH AN L?????

It's like buying a wedding dress at 16 that you're both too young to wear and too fat to fit and just keeping it as 'inspiration'....

Cashew
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cashew »

do we know what model of bmw she has? if it's a 3 series that really isn't anything impressive (especially in vancouver, i'm not even impressed seeing lambos or bmw i8s here anymore).

when i was listening to her scope the other day i thought she was taking her class 5 test, not her n test! why would you ever buy a car before getting your full license? that's such a bad decision, considering you're making payments on something you can't even drive.

compelledsoul
Informer
Informer

Post by compelledsoul »

I thought you couldn't buy a car without a valid drivers license?? But please correct me if I am wrong.

Btw, wasn't she complaining about money at one point? And here she is "showing off" her bmw, and talking about all the places she's going to be traveling.

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

Cashew wrote:do we know what model of bmw she has? if it's a 3 series that really isn't anything impressive (especially in vancouver, i'm not even impressed seeing lambos or bmw i8s here anymore).

when i was listening to her scope the other day i thought she was taking her class 5 test, not her n test! why would you ever buy a car before getting your full license? that's such a bad decision, considering you're making payments on something you can't even drive.
She said in a scope that it's a 3 series. And I do believe she said it's a 328i

Not gonna lie, I left the scope to google the cost haha I'm not sure if that's the correct car anymore, but I remember the build saying it was at least $60,000 Canadian dollars to buy in B.C. (with what I presumed to be the "sports package" that she said she also had.)

Man, I'm such a weirdo haha

I would saw that buying a 3 series is still impressive financially, since it's gonna cost a small fortune to maintain or repair.

Cashew
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cashew »

I would saw that buying a 3 series is still impressive financially, since it's gonna cost a small fortune to maintain or repair.
it depends. if she leased it, it isn't really that big of a cost sink aside from monthly payments & insurance. often these luxury dealerships will include free maintenance for the duration of your lease, and if it's new the first 3 years aren't going to be heavy on repairs unless you get a lemon, and in those first 3 years you have warranties on most of the parts of your car.

this is how it worked when my bf & i leased our mercedes, so i assume bmw wouldn't be that different.

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

Cashew wrote:
it depends. if she leased it, it isn't really that big of a cost sink aside from monthly payments & insurance. often these luxury dealerships will include free maintenance for the duration of your lease, and if it's new the first 3 years aren't going to be heavy on repairs unless you get a lemon, and in those first 3 years you have warranties on most of the parts of your car.

this is how it worked when my bf & i leased our mercedes, so i assume bmw wouldn't be that different.
That's crazy, I didn't know that leases had maintenance taken care of (dammit why did I choose to finance instead haha)

The real question here would be about whether or not Sam would actually lease her car though.

Maybe she would so that she can change out her car for something newer and more current in a few years. I wouldn't be surprised if she does end up changing her car in a year or two. Plus, that's so much more common in Vancouver.

addicted2gossip

Post by addicted2gossip »

noshant wrote:Guys, guys, guys, look, Sam finally has a driver's license! She can finally drive her fancy BMW!

Hasn't she had the car for about 9 months now? Took her long enough to actually learn to drive it...not to say that getting your license later on is bad or anything, she just bought a not-so-cheap car ages before she could legally drive it, which is an incredibly stupid thing to do.

Plus, does she really expect people to believe her waist is that tiny? That's either photoshop or the girl knows her angles (for once, surprisingly enough, since she has always looked meh in her past photoshoots as she can't pose well). Loving the comments along the lines of 'OMG SAM YOUR BODY AND CAR ARE #GOALS'. People are actually requesting a diet/exercise/health video. There's no need for that. Step 1: drink overpriced herbal laxative tea. Step 2: master photoshop. Done.
Omg that photoshop :? Like a sssskeleton who raised straight up from her ex-boyfriend dad's grave.

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

glamwiz wrote:
noshant wrote:Guys, guys, guys, look, Sam finally has a driver's license! She can finally drive her fancy BMW!

Omg that photoshop :? Like a sssskeleton who raised straight up from her ex-boyfriend dad's grave.
What the fuck?

Return to “Samantha Ravndahl”