Sam and Jobless Jay Schuerman Pt. 61- Snowblowing in Tahoe

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Jobless Jay Schuerman Pt. 61- Snowblowing in Tah

Post by hellyeah »

betinha29 wrote:The scene where she's counting his allowance & tells him he needs 2 more dollars to get his truck & he starts getting all hot & red in the face. Defending himself by saying he really wants the truck & bragging about how he cleaned a lot of trash. It shows how entitled & babied he is. He always gets his way & instead of being eager to make 2 more dollars to get the truck he wants, he resorts to whining & trying to get his way like he always has.

He needed to be frustrated. He needs to learn you don't get shit just for picking up trash. I find it funny Sam is all the sudden doing this after we've talked about it incessantly about how she spoils them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silvertree
Informer
Informer

Post by silvertree »

this family is always sick. it's not normal.

phoenix definitely can't count higher than 10. sad.

it's pathetic two grown adults are talking about the kardashians.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Caseynfinnegan wrote:I watched the Polar Express vlog again.
Here's the kids day...
Listened to Mom on the phone stressing out over pay pal problem all morning...house is full of stress with her chaos making already
Then the kids get to hear Sam tell us there's a massive storm on its way, but will go to train ride anyway as she can't get a refund. Kids must hear this and worry too.
She says the roads might be too bad... but they will give them a try... Phoenix is seen in the vlog looking worried.
Next...
In the car we are told she's hungry so I assume the kids are starving too. Not fun to be going on a long drive on an empty tummy.
Then she's on about running late and calls herself a dummy and silly old idiot.Please stop putting yourself down in front of your young children. They look to you to model healthy self esteem.
As they are driving she tells us they all saw 3 accidents with cars even flipped over, instilling more fear into them.
Then next we see the family running to catch the train and barely making it on..kids are caught up in all of this frantic stuff.
No wonder these kids were so stressed out by the time they got on that train.
Sam definitely stresses everyone out around her. Maybe that's why Jay is always MIA. They have no reason to be late for anything. Jay looks like a homeless bum. Sam is an idiot for letting him buy himself an expensive gift instead of something she NEEDS to work. Like a new computer or camera. The stuff that pays the damn bills. Has he read the directions yet or made one video about it?

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

B.Honest wrote:
betinha29 wrote:
B.Honest wrote:And yes, there is most definitely something wrong with Damien. He has a bizarre personality, severe speech issues and developmental issues. He's fucking weird.
Not to mention the struggles he will have with change. Kid was uprooted from his home & brought to Tahoe where he has no outside friends. Can you imagine him when he gets his first haircut?? I've cut plenty of kids hair, and let me tell you it's quick but it's not easy. The more often & earlier you get him in that chair & used to scissors & clippers, the better. That's IF he ever cuts his hair.

Btw:
I feel like he didn't even understand the concept that a quarter equals 25 cents.
He has no clue. Scammy Sammy was trying to make people think he knew wtf she was talking about. Sorry Scam ... We aren't delusional like you.

I'd make that kid use his money to buy a gift to donate. He gets PLENTY every single day of his life. How about teaching him how to be charitable and giving? Oh sorry I guess that's hard for Scam and Jobless to do seeing as how they don't know how to do that themselves.
Well, they certainly know how to receive but none of them know how to give.

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

That whole scene with Sam showing us she can count and Phoenix getting more and more frustrated, WHY!? :huh?:

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Caseynfinnigan, you made a brilliant observation. I don't like hambone, but his dynamic with the kids is more relaxed and laid back. Sam freaks out about everything. That has to make them nervous.

rupybrawr
Debater
Debater

Post by rupybrawr »

OMG. 1:51 MARK OF THE NEW VLOG.... Lily says (or at least sounds like due to her speech)... "I'm gonna kill you and mom... And Phoenix." [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Edie wrote:
Caseynfinnegan wrote:I watched the Polar Express vlog again.
Here's the kids day...
Listened to Mom on the phone stressing out over pay pal problem all morning...house is full of stress with her chaos making already
Then the kids get to hear Sam tell us there's a massive storm on its way, but will go to train ride anyway as she can't get a refund. Kids must hear this and worry too.
She says the roads might be too bad... but they will give them a try... Phoenix is seen in the vlog looking worried.
Next...
In the car we are told she's hungry so I assume the kids are starving too. Not fun to be going on a long drive on an empty tummy.
Then she's on about running late and calls herself a dummy and silly old idiot.Please stop putting yourself down in front of your young children. They look to you to model healthy self esteem.
As they are driving she tells us they all saw 3 accidents with cars even flipped over, instilling more fear into them.
Then next we see the family running to catch the train and barely making it on..kids are caught up in all of this frantic stuff.
No wonder these kids were so stressed out by the time they got on that train.
Sam definitely stresses everyone out around her. Maybe that's why Jay is always MIA. They have no reason to be late for anything. Jay looks like a homeless bum. Sam is an idiot for letting him buy himself an expensive gift instead of something she NEEDS to work. Like a new computer or camera. The stuff that pays the damn bills. Has he read the directions yet or made one video about it?
Some people love being a martyr. And we all know she is always the victim. But she's only a victim of her circumstances and choices. There's those people who always take it upon themselves to do stuff for everyone else then complain.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

rupybrawr wrote:OMG. 1:51 MARK OF THE NEW VLOG.... Lily says (or at least sounds like due to her speech)... "I'm gonna kill you and mom... And Phoenix." [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Okay I heard that, too!!!!! But I thought that couldn't be what she said! ImageImageImage but since you heard it maybe she did!

once my husband's cousin (about 4 or 5 at the time) told me she'd chop my head off and feed it to the wolves. Her mom just laughed it off. Uhh psycho. Image

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

kajiraoni wrote:
B.Honest wrote:
betinha29 wrote:
B.Honest wrote:And yes, there is most definitely something wrong with Damien. He has a bizarre personality, severe speech issues and developmental issues. He's fucking weird.
Not to mention the struggles he will have with change. Kid was uprooted from his home & brought to Tahoe where he has no outside friends. Can you imagine him when he gets his first haircut?? I've cut plenty of kids hair, and let me tell you it's quick but it's not easy. The more often & earlier you get him in that chair & used to scissors & clippers, the better. That's IF he ever cuts his hair.

Btw:
I feel like he didn't even understand the concept that a quarter equals 25 cents.
He has no clue. Scammy Sammy was trying to make people think he knew wtf she was talking about. Sorry Scam ... We aren't delusional like you.

I'd make that kid use his money to buy a gift to donate. He gets PLENTY every single day of his life. How about teaching him how to be charitable and giving? Oh sorry I guess that's hard for Scam and Jobless to do seeing as how they don't know how to do that themselves.
Well, they certainly know how to receive but none of them know how to give.

Triple post: sowwy. Image (as i type that Justin Bieber's Sorry is on)

1) Sam was counting entirely too fast for him to understand that 25 x 3 is 75.
2) Phoenix doesn't know multiplication and probably doesn't know how to add with double digits. He's 4.
3) he probably has no idea what a dollar, quarter, dime, and penny are. I didn't at 4.

I can't fault a 4 year old for not understanding money. It's difficult to grasp especially when you barely even know how to count.

I recall learning to tell time in elementary and I struggled. I eventually taught myself. Sam was going too fast and I don't believe either that she does that on the regular.

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

hellyeah - obviously she's never counted money much less counted anything with him...ever. It's all for the views. He had no idea what was going on, but to a clueless minion, they will be like "OMG Sam! Phoenix counting money is so precious! I'm sure he'll be a banker someday! Xoxo love your vlogs!!!" I remember doing very simple math in kindergarten. I agree he wouldnt know what 25+25+25 is.. much less 25*3. But he should know what a penny is lol. Kids have piggy banks. She should've explained: "This is one penny. This is a dollar bill. 100 of these (pennies) makes 1 of these (dollar bills)." That is simple enough instead of introducing nickels & dimes & quarters all at once.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

betinha29 wrote:hellyeah - obviously she's never counted money much less counted anything with him...ever. It's all for the views. He had no idea what was going on, but to a clueless minion, they will be like "OMG Sam! Phoenix counting money is so precious! I'm sure he'll be a banker someday! Xoxo love your vlogs!!!" Image I remember doing very simple math in kindergarten. I agree he wouldnt know what 25+25+25 is.. much less 25*3. But he should know what a penny is lol. Kids have piggy banks. She should've explained: "This is one penny. This is a dollar bill. 100 of these (pennies) makes 1 of these (dollar bills)." That is simple enough instead of introducing nickels & dimes & quarters all at once.

100% agree. You could tell he wasn't interested and she made him watch her count on her fingers. I don't see her point when she's probably NEVER sat down with him and explained different coins, dollars and their values. And yes, the minions eat that shit right up. LOL. Phoenix won't have to worry about counting money anyway. He'll live with Sam and Jay until he's convinced some sad sap to marry him and be a youtuber. He'll lounge just like his daddy while wifey counts the YouTube checks.

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

ImageImageImageImage

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

Holy shit is that huge ass rip at the top thigh in Scam's jeans supposed to be that big?!

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

She's been bitching about her roots ... Call me crazy but I don't see roots.

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

hellyeah wrote:
rupybrawr wrote:OMG. 1:51 MARK OF THE NEW VLOG.... Lily says (or at least sounds like due to her speech)... "I'm gonna kill you and mom... And Phoenix." [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Okay I heard that, too!!!!! But I thought that couldn't be what she said! but since you heard it maybe she did!

once my husband's cousin (about 4 or 5 at the time) told me she'd chop my head off and feed it to the wolves. Her mom just laughed it off. Uhh psycho.

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/7491118
She might've said "I'm gonna get you and mom and Phoenix" But I'm going to believe she said kill because it's funnier :rofl:

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

B.Honest wrote:She's been bitching about her roots ... Call me crazy but I don't see roots.
It looks like she just got her hair done. It looked surprisingly really good in the latest vlog, washed and styled Image

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

I wonder if Norman is having seizures? Scroll down to What Are the Symptoms of a Seizure, he does that spaced out staring thing often and it says nodding the head rhythmically like he did on the train. Pig took his hand after that then the camera cut away. IDK, something seems really off with that kid.

http://www.stanfordchildrens.org/en/top ... -90-P02621

MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer

Post by MzMichelle537 »

Kristina85 wrote:Image

Holy shit is that huge ass rip at the top thigh in Scam's jeans supposed to be that big?!

I was staring at that the whole time too.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Sam is bursting out of her jeans with sausage legs. I don't think the holes are that big until she puts them on and the jeans are too tight, so the rips just keep getting bigger. If she wore dark wash skinny jeans that fit (with no rips) she'd look a few sizes smaller.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”