A101WaysToCreateA31YearOldLieByMsAmberWalter-Part6

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
BryeMan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: A101WaysToCreateA31YearOldLieByMsAmberWalter-Part6

Post by BryeMan »

:roll:
They all had those shirts

GAHousewife wrote:Okay everyone, I've been a lurker for too long! I'm ready to jump into this thread because you all are amazing!! The detective skills are incredible! I'm not sure if this has been brought up or not, but I stumbled across a little information which would best serve ChannonRose and Brye's case...I know Amber had claimed that her using that "team bride" shirt in the casting spells video had nothing to do with the other girls, however in her Packing for San Fran trip around the 19:28ish mark she pulls this shirt out and makes mention that Brye bought them the shirts, and that she needed to bring it. Also, in the video she states why she is going to San Fran. I know this is something so small, but I'm just getting warmed up-lol! :tu:
It's a goose, no it's a seagull, nope it's a LYING THIEVING SNEAKY CON ARTIST!

Justagirl4257
Learner
Learner

Post by Justagirl4257 »

PhantomMuse wrote:I'm finally caught up but having a hard time finding my gossip flow.....I will say on the last 2 vids especially todays (WHATEVER) she looks weird, like her face is puffy her eyes are all puffy yet she's wearing a ton of make up so it's not cry puff....I'm deff not suggesting she look's fat....just strangely puff....yesterday's video what was with her using the word facetious totally out of context?......um this is odd for a NY times best selling author. In both video's she yammers about how wrong it is to use terms related to mental illness as insults but then calls herself and other's CRAZY? She's a driving contradiction.....Another thing she seem to be driving in the (I moved to a new home) thing....yet she posted on her twitter that her mom and her little sister are doing most the cooking and she is BRINGING the champagne and dessert....well this is odd, if her sister had her throw her nieces party at the park at her's and Loverfaces house, I suspect that's because their house and neighborhood is more suited for entertaining.....and her mamma is supposed to be living with her .....so why would Norm be BRINGING the champagne and dessert.......It just seems off
Remember everything is calculated, and a trap. We need to think she is going somewhere to "bring" those things, probably just another lie so the PI doesn't know where she is dancing with champagne and Percocet on Turkey day! Then she will snap in a bathroom or something stupid. That she is in Africa when really she was home the whole time.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Justagirl4257
Learner
Learner

Post by Justagirl4257 »

PhantomMuse wrote:Ok now I'm sure many of you can relate to this vid just uploaded......of a fello follower of this drama explaining this shit fest to her partner.....I'm dying over here, cause I explaining this this to others and I was met with a glazed over stare and was told I need to lay of youtube, and encouraged to have a drink!
That is why I joined in here! My daughter was interested for 7 seconds and my wife keeps looking at my phone asking if I am watching the drama again lol!

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Hlrose wrote:Sorry to backtrack the conversation, but I've been searching the threads as well as googling for info regarding the RO against her mom. I just have missed that part--can anyone point me in the right direction?

It was on flickr.

It has been speculated that Amber got these restraining orders so that her parents could not speak out against the allegations in her book (you know the part about how her parents were paid off by the senator :roll: )

Justagirl4257
Learner
Learner

Post by Justagirl4257 »

PhantomMuse wrote:Ok now I'm sure many of you can relate to this vid just uploaded......of a fello follower of this drama explaining this shit fest to her partner.....I'm dying over here, cause I explaining this this to others and I was met with a glazed over stare and was told I need to lay of youtube, and encouraged to have a drink!
This is pretty much me and my wife if we did a video! She would be the same way and I had no idea who they were either! Except they are cuter and lovey dovey I guess we don't do that anymore because we are an old married couple! But yup, this is us. Oh and if they only knew about GG she would never see her gf again lol.

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

I think Norma has blocked me on snapchat and I've never said a word to her on there! What the actual fuck!!

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Lbs330 wrote:I think Norma has blocked me on snapchat and I've never said a word to her on there! What the actual fuck!!
Hmm I just checked. Me too. I can't find her under my friends

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

hahaha, how cute are they? the girlfriend's reaction to seeing channon, and then amber! priceless! xDD ....when she was trying to explain the drama, i was like. "nooo! you're telling it wrong! you're leaving out vital information!" LOL
i'm lucky, my family is pretty patient with my nonsense....so when i've tried to tell them about all this shit, they pretend to be interested, but start glazing over after a few minutes...and i'm always like, "but wait, it get's better!! i promise!" :rofl: it's also funny, when i remind them, that this is some real life shit, that people have put on youtube...they can't believe it's not a soap opera, or reality tv...which it should be...it's much better than anything out there imo. :D

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

Hlrose wrote:
Lbs330 wrote:I think Norma has blocked me on snapchat and I've never said a word to her on there! What the actual fuck!!
boooo that whore.

jnewman302
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jnewman302 »

EpicEyeroll wrote:
Hlrose wrote:
boooo that whore.
Me too. She blocked me on Twitter ages ago now snapchat. Cow!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yassimabitch3
Learner
Learner

Post by Yassimabitch3 »

Same here!!

Yassimabitch3
Learner
Learner

Post by Yassimabitch3 »

EpicEyeroll wrote:
Hlrose wrote:
boooo that whore.
Have you saw that new Jessica jones show on Netflix Sorry had to ask thought of you when I watched it today!!

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Yassimabitch3 wrote:
Same here!!

Maybe she deleted it?

Yassimabitch3
Learner
Learner

Post by Yassimabitch3 »

Hlrose wrote:
Yassimabitch3 wrote:
Same here!!

Maybe she deleted it?
Yes that's what I'm thinking I haven't been on Twitter today is she still talking it up on there?

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Yassimabitch3 wrote:
Hlrose wrote:
Yassimabitch3 wrote:
Same here!!

Maybe she deleted it?
Yes that's what I'm thinking I haven't been on Twitter today is she still talking it up on there?

Nope silent. And j double checked--she's showing as a friend on SC now. I could even send her a chat if I wanted--she added me back forever ago

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

Post by unoriginal_hipster »

She's still there. If you go to the "pull down" screen and search "my friends", she should show up there. If not, then she blocked you. She's still on mine.

It's just if someone doesn't post for a full 24 hours they disappear from "All stories". :)
We ALL know where your mouth has been!

jnewman302
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jnewman302 »

IronLily wrote:Someone make a brand new account and then try and add her. Best way to verify if she's deleted her snapchat. BUT GUYS. WHAT COULD THAT MEAN IF SHE DELETED HER SNAPCHAT???!!?!! D:
Noooo don't even suggest that!!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

Yassimabitch3 wrote:
EpicEyeroll wrote:
Hlrose wrote:
boooo that whore.
Have you saw that new Jessica jones show on Netflix Sorry had to ask thought of you when I watched it today!!

I'm currently watching that and kept laughing at EpicEyeRoll's picture! :tu:

Also yes she's still on snapchat, I had a moment where I thought I was blocked too! But she's just been completely quiet all day......too quiet.

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

Thanks ladies! I've never used snapchat and just downloaded it for her so I'm pretty clueless how it works.

Return to “MsAmberwalter”