GingerMommyDiarrhea (TheGingerMommyDiaries Pt. 2)

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GingerMommyDiarrhea (TheGingerMommyDiaries Pt. 2)

Post by GoldChocobo »

tar wrote:That’s true that he would not have any idea of what the popular toys are. He would just like to get anything.
Just like most kids. I want to see what Chay gets this year.

I am sorry that I missed this part but why can Josh’s father not get any visitation? Did he sign away his rights?

Could he try again?
Chay ghosted him pretty much. I belive Kris said something like that at the very beginning of this thread.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

This was Kris's response on here when he was asked about the whole situation:
To be honest, I don't know why I haven't done anything. I've been so afraid, and non-confrontational about it. My wife has been really supporting me seeing how the situation makes me feel, but it's like I just feel powerless in the situation? For the longest time there wasn't any evidence that she wasn't doing anything wrong, and hell I haven't had contact with her in years after she shut me out. I've only recently started watching her channel and slowly as the rose tinted glasses of actually being able to watch my son, I'm starting to see these things. I've never cared about where my child support went, because I knew that it was going to my son's mother who despite not letting me around, took care of him... but seeing some of the stuff that's been going on for what it is, is only recent. I really am thankful for my wife who has been trying to gently help me through it because she knows how hard of subject it is for me.

As far as that is concerned, no, she did not run away with Josh. She kicked me out of her house when I (being 19 at the time, and her being 24) said that "we can't afford to support ourselves, how can we afford a child?" she then told me to "get the fuck out of her house" Our relationship had been rocky the past few months to the point of where I had moved out. That conversation sealed the deal though. I don't know if she wanted to have a kid just to save our relationship or if she just wanted her mom to have a grandchild before she died. I was there for his birth. I was there up until about the age of 4. I was only allowed visitation when it was convenient for Josh (Chay). Eventually I got a better paying job about an hour and half away and when I came into town to visit (pre-scheduled of course) it was never a good time. I saw the writing on the wall (as much as it kills me) and took the hints. She blocked me on facebook so that I couldn't even see my son's pictures. I recently started watching the youtube channel just to see him, not noticing everything wrong. All I saw was my precious little boy,

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

tar wrote:That’s true that he would not have any idea of what the popular toys are. He would just like to get anything.
Just like most kids. I want to see what Chay gets this year.

I am sorry that I missed this part but why can Josh’s father not get any visitation? Did he sign away his rights?

Could he try again?
My feeling a while back was that they ( he and his wife) were going to try it. They seem like super people and I hope they're successful, because Josh needs both parents. She's a selfish twat but not certain she needs to lose custody completely. Unless the MBP ( Munchausen's) gets out of control. She should add THAT to her list of ailments.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I have a feeling he didn't go anywhere with it.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't think so either. I started to, because I think they started to put something into motion. I wish he or his wife would come back and give us a quick update. I was thinking that because they stopped posting here completely, Chay must have stomped her feet. Maybe they did go to court or something, but I really don't think anything ever came of it.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I wonder if she'll wrap her own gifts again this year. At first, I felt bad but then I realized it's Chay and she has alienated everyone in her life because she's mean and nasty.

I was wondering if her mother had a service or celebration of life or something. Or did Chay alienate everyone to the point where even her mother had no one at the end....not even a High School friend or a relative, or a friend from the ALS association. We will never know, but I feel like Chay just cremated her and placed her on the mantle and that was it. No announcements, no calls, nothing. She would have revealed if someone (other than Kris) sent flowers. That makes me sad, because if it's true, Chay is toxic to literally everyone around her.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh for sure, it doesn't surprise me that there wasn't a funeral or anything. I'm sure if she ever addresses it, she'll say she couldn't afford it. She's too busy buying stupid clothes for her dogs :rofl:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

She bleached her hair and now she's giving me Drew Carey vibes.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She just can't leave it alone, can she? She has no hair left yet she's still messing with it lol. Get a job Chay, then you won't have all this free time on your hands.

And of COURSE she has a stocking filled for herself. Of COURSE she does.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

LiddlePallid wrote:She just can't leave it alone, can she? She has no hair left yet she's still messing with it lol. Get a job Chay, then you won't have all this free time on your hands.

I'm dying to see if she bought the jeffree star holiday collection.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh me too! I don't know how her of all people supports him lmao. Miss "biggest feminist in the world every man is a piece of shit" supports HIM??

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

LiddlePallid wrote:She just can't leave it alone, can she? She has no hair left yet she's still messing with it lol. Get a job Chay, then you won't have all this free time on your hands.

Am I mean for hoping it falls out completely?
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

If she keeps it up, she's well on her way to that! She already had really thin, damaged hair to begin with. She should have just let it grow in without touching it after she shaved it the first time. But she has to keep bleaching the crap out of it, which is the worst thing to do to your hair lmao

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

And she can't leave josh's hair alone now too. Girl is weird...

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That photo booth thing - "Josh got me this" yeah I'm sure he went to the store, picked that out, and paid for it for you :rofl:

She did a failed green on her head, so she put purple on it lmao. I don't buy her "Josh has a sensitive head" thing anymore because all she does is fuck with his hair now.

misanthrope
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by misanthrope »

in her latest bleak insta story she admits to leaving josh in the car with the dogs while she's stretches her legs in tjmax. louisiana unattended in vehicle law: "child under 6 left without someone 10 years or older" he's 8, disabled, and still in diapers? she acts like he's a toddler but when it's convenient for her all of a sudden he's independent. tell me if i'm reaching but she seems irresponsible.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Seriously? Ugh she is a piece of work. I can't watch her insta stories because I'm not following her (she blocked me a while back and I haven't bothered following her with my other account because I rarely log into it). Has she mentioned where they're going? And it looks like they're in a car now, I wonder if it's rented or what.

misanthrope
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by misanthrope »

4 hours away to visit family for new years. rentals would make sense for her. i wonder what her credit is like. why can't she get a small loan for a used car? that christmas garbage is inexcusable if she has no logical transportation. plus isn't she an atheist lol

she brought the great dane and her mom's dog. so i guess in addition to the other two dogs she got rid of, the new puppy is gone too. another thing i noticed, she still has her mom's wheelchair. hopefully she sells it. josh needs some 4th grade curriculum, chay <3

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

New thread soon! Start thinking of names Y'all!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah, I can't understand why she doesn't get a car of her own. Especially now, they don't need a giant van anymore so just get a small reliable car. There are places EVERYWHERE that will sell you a car even if you have shit credit, because they want to make that sale lmao

Return to “TheGingerMommyDiaries/ChayJoshLivyEli”