GingerMommyDiarrhea (TheGingerMommyDiaries Pt. 2)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GingerMommyDiarrhea (TheGingerMommyDiaries Pt. 2)

Post by tar »

I followed her for awhile then stopped because I couldn’t stand her and the way she lived. This was when she
still was on YT. I just recently returned. It is hard for me to get a complete idea of how many years she worked
in a CNA kind of capacity for her mother. If she’s able to work for her mother and get paid by the state that
means to me that she’s not disabled. It’s a very hard road to get SSDI and I don’t see how she will get it if she’s
been recently working without an issue. If she accepts unemployment, she’s saying that she is able and available
to work. So then she is going to say that she lied when she accepted that money. She needs to think carefully
about what she does. You have to work so many quarters within so many years. I have forgotten.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm not sure she did the whole CNA thing when she was with her ex/when Josh was first born, so it was sometime after that, when her mom started getting really bad. But yeah, I was wondering how that works - applying for unemployment, yet trying to get disability as well? It doesn't make any sense. That just screams "I don't want to work, I just want the government to pay for everything" to me.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

She would have to do one or the other, basically. I'm also thinking she'd need work credits for both; they both go on info from tax returns and employer submissions. But you can't apply for both at the same time. Generally people use up short/ long term disability first while waiting for SSDI.
And I'm CERTAIN she's trying to get Josh on SSI if he's not already.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh he is, I'm almost 100% sure she's mentioned it before.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

If Josh is then I know many single parents Head of Household can also collect until their child is 18 or in Josh’s
supposed condition maybe forever as long as he remains in the home. However, these parents got this way due
to loss of their partner who worked over 40 quarters. I don’t know how she will work that. I am suprised that
SS Disability has not re-evaluated Josh. They usually do periodically. They would find he is much improved and
able to function in a school of some type.
Her case is most unusual. :roll:

gl2978
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by gl2978 »

Ahh, now she's saying she was "officially diagnosed" with fibro.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Ah, of course! The disease which there's no test for, so they pretty much have to go by what you complain about. Not saying fibromyalgia doesn't suck, because I take care of my grandma who suffers from it - just saying that would be the easiest thing for Chay to fake, that's for sure. All you have to do is Google the symptoms and complain of that to your doctor

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GingerMommyDiarrhea (TheGingerMommyDiaries Pt. 2

Post by tar »

I have fibromyalgia but that is not going to be the best way for her to get SSDI. I put it down because I was
diagnosed with it. They were not interested in that at all. My other diagnoses was how I got SSDI. If that
is all she has, she had better come up with something else. Even though it is an official diagnosis now. It
isn’t enough. You do have a lot of pain etc. but that doesn’t keep you from working in their eyes. Even if
you can’t get up in the morning. I will not put down here how to do it because Chay probably reads here.

QueenJ
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenJ »

LiddlePallid wrote:Ah, of course! The disease which there's no test for, so they pretty much have to go by what you complain about. Not saying fibromyalgia doesn't suck, because I take care of my grandma who suffers from it - just saying that would be the easiest thing for Chay to fake, that's for sure. All you have to do is Google the symptoms and complain of that to your doctor
EXACTLY.

This she chooses to get “officially diagnosed” with. What about the 20 other ailments and diseases she claims to have? Those actually have definitive tests for diagnosis, so it’s best to go the self-diagnosis route instead?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yep! The Celiac Disease, which she originally went vegan because of, was self diagnosed. She's saying ASD now, which was NEVER mentioned before - I'd love to see her go get an official diagnosis for that at age 35 or however old she is lol. I know she's mentioned like 3 other things that are wrong with her too that she never got officially diagnosed either.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

LiddlePallid wrote:Yep! The Celiac Disease, which she originally went vegan because of, was self diagnosed. She's saying ASD now, which was NEVER mentioned before - I'd love to see her go get an official diagnosis for that at age 35 or however old she is lol. I know she's mentioned like 3 other things that are wrong with her too that she never got officially diagnosed either.
Endometriosis as well...not sure what else

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yes! I forgot all about the endometriosis.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Did anyone see the latest "What I've survived might kill you" post on Instagram? Man, she really rubs me the wrong way. Always has to make it all about her. Does she not realize plenty of people have dealt with loss? Plenty of people have dealt with worse things than she has. She's lucky she still has a roof over her damn head. She's such a shitty person! Like, I don't even understand where all her animosity towards everyone and everything comes from either, because her mom definitely couldn't have raised her that way - she seemed like the sweetest lady. Yes, life can suck and deal you shitty hands every now and then, but you've got to roll with it and pick yourself back up instead of blaming everybody else, blaming the WORLD, and expecting to have everything handed to you when you don't give anything back.

BigBerthaCarrotTop
Debater
Debater

Post by BigBerthaCarrotTop »

If she thinks she is going to get disability for fibro she has another thing coming. lol. Took my mom over 5 years of fighting before the courts granted her disability, even though she was diagnosed for YEARS before that and her job, doctors, etc all vouched for her and her decline. It is not going to work, at all. Can't wait for that meltdown.
:love2: :love2:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

She says she's basically mad at her mom for straight up dying... I know anger can be part of the grieving process but come on, Chay. It isn't always about you. I'm so sorry your mother's death inconvienced you like that, my god.

And the Insta posts about what she survived would kill other people. I'm sorry, what?? Us mere mortals have never felt loss. Only Chay has. We must never forget that Chay has suffered more than anyone, even Jesus himself!

And another post with a box of tissues, just ...enough.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

"I'm mad you won't be in my wedding pictures" Excuse me, what? This coming from the chick who is a self-proclaimed asexual and hates every other human being other than her family? :rofl: I swear she just writes these long, drawn out posts for attention. Because literally every comment is "I'm so sorry for your loss, this must be so hard on you!" What about Josh? He was close with his grandma. You never hear her say how he's coping with it or dealing.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

She bleached josh's hair. Guess his isn't so sensitive that he sat through all that....

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She needs to leave that poor kid's hair alone before it all falls out. I'm all for putting color in a kid's hair if they want it, but bleaching? Their little scalps are too sensitive for that crap! Hell, I don't even like putting bleach in my hair. And the fact that she's not having a professional do it and just slapping bleach on his head is a little concerning. Just a couple years ago she said herself that she can't get his hair cut because he's got such a sensitive scalp that she can barely brush it without him freaking out. Cut to now, where she's shaving it left and right and now bleaching it??

gl2978
Learner
Learner

Post by gl2978 »

I hate to tell Chay but there's only certain women who can pull off the buzzed head look and she's...not one of them :|

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

What a waste of hair dye lmao

Return to “TheGingerMommyDiaries/ChayJoshLivyEli”