GingerMommyDiarrhea (TheGingerMommyDiaries Pt. 2)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

GingerMommyDiarrhea (TheGingerMommyDiaries Pt. 2)

Post by LiddlePallid »

Continue here!

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GingerMommyDiarrhea (TheGingerMommyDiaries Pt. 2)

Post by Bremen »

This website has been pissing me off today. I know I can't be the only person that keeps getting error messages.

So let me try to understand Chay's logic... She was already set back on bills when the fridge went out, which set her back even more. She knew her car was on its last leg, the van was giving out, and property taxes were on their way at the end of the year. She STILL prioritizes Christmas gifts and goes to Sephora and buys herself a bunch of stuff, buys Josh toys and still moans that she didn't get them all, WHILE SHE'S STILL BEHIND ON BILLS WITH A FUCKED UP CAR. Now she's got all of these upcoming expenses and can only put off bills for so long. She's probably thinking they won't cut her utilities because she's got disabled son and sickly mother living there. Getting an expensive-to-feed Great Dane, weekly hauling $300 worth of groceries, getting fast food and Starbucks every time you go out, and buying thousands of dollars worth of makeup that you don't need or wear and are too stuck-up to sell doesn't seem so bright, now does it, Chay?

Think of all of the money she could've saved if she had given up a month's worth of $5 coffees she bought every time she went out. Or those $20 liquid lipsticks she bought, never wore, stupidly opened to swatch even knowing she wouldn't keep them, and now can't sell back close to retail. And I'm supposed to feel sorry for this useless slag for having financial problems that could've been easily avoided if she wasn't a fucking idiot. Hey Chay, I'm 22 and my little brother asked me for a $300 Wii U and $60 game for his birthday/Christmas. Do you know what I did as the responsible adult I am? I set aside $20 a week by cutting back on my almost-daily Panera Bread lunches, and had more than enough money for his gift and an extra game within a matter of five or six months. I could've afforded to set aside more by not splurging for myself occasionally, but I don't have to because I can handle money, unlike a certain grown ass woman who gets paid by the government to sit on her ass all day.

Her mom's doctor dropped her mom. No surprise, it was only a matter of time. Maybe it's because she's a rude, entitled asshole who constantly expects special treatments and tries to rip the doctor out of extra prescriptions. Maybe it's because she's a bitch who constantly badmouths him to the internet. The list goes on and on. Please do try to alert the media of you oh-so "dire" situation, Chay. While you're at it, call Hoarders to clean up that shithole you call a house and have your mother and son rotting in. Oh, and I forgot to say hello since we all know you read here.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It boggled my mind when she said she had bought herself things from Sephora for Christmas that she was going to return. You have all these money issues and you're STILL buying shit at Sephora? Give it a rest for a while! Worry about your son's Christmas before worrying about yourself. You're a grown fucking adult, you don't need shit. My husband and I get each other one small thing for Christmas, so we can do more for our son. I can't understand how her mind works lmao. She talks about how they were going to do a low key Christmas and then she's complaining she hasn't bought "all his gifts" yet.

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

What kind of person even buys themselves presents for christmas? Maybe let yourself splurge on one thing, but buying yourself a ton of presents? No way. No wonder she's unhappy. She's trying to spoil herself and it's working. Such a spoiled brat

chriskeller
Learner
Learner

Post by chriskeller »

She's so focused on christmas shopping like it's top priority. She only buys her mom cheap gifts from the dollar store; shouldn't be difficult to save up $20. She says Josh doesn't understand not to throw up on himself, would he throw a fit over christmas presents from goodwill or just 1-2 toys he won't touch? Probably not. Christmas is just another excuse to buy overpriced makeup she doesn't need.
Having car problems? You could fix it if you had a thing called a savings. I assume your mom has one; oh wait, you probably sucked that dry because you have no concept of reality.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Of course she bought Sephora stuff for Christmas, like WTF? Priorities much??

Chay, we all have bills, and emergencies and other unexpected shit, but the difference between us and you is that we prepare for things! I had a car bill worth more than your POS junk box and I still paid for it. My cat had a serious vet bill and i paid for it. My car insurance is every july and i budget for it. How the hell are you having this problem?

Sell a couple of your cameras. Get a part time job you can go to while Josh is in school and the caseworker visits. Stop getting your mother blacklisted by doctors. Start potty training your 7 year old.

If you did those things, you can buy your highlighters and glow up your turkey neck all you want. And you have sponsorships in the works? I hope it's for nose spray and Kleenex. You're not a hero. You're just sad. And you're dragging 2 other people down with you.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Because this is Chay's topic and she's all about her, I'm tickled my idea made the topic heading because it's all about ME! :D
Kidding- it hurt to type that.
chriskeller wrote:She's so focused on christmas shopping like it's top priority. She only buys her mom cheap gifts from the dollar store; shouldn't be difficult to save up $20. She says Josh doesn't understand not to throw up on himself, would he throw a fit over christmas presents from goodwill or just 1-2 toys he won't touch? Probably not. Christmas is just another excuse to buy overpriced makeup she doesn't need.
Having car problems? You could fix it if you had a thing called a savings. I assume your mom has one; oh wait, you probably sucked that dry because you have no concept of reality.
THIS. The shit she bought herself for Easter was so over the top. :? What her mum got in comparison was a fucking joke. Josh is always on that iPad; he won't give a shit about more toys that will end up in the hoard pile, because that's what will happen.
She is the worst sort of person.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

He doesn't seem like he;s ever interested in anything but the iPad anyway. Download him a few apps and be done with it. I feel like her buying him ridiculous amounts of Christmas and birthday presents is just for show. She used to insist that was the only time of the year he got stuff, but she threw that lie out the window when she showed him getting toys and money every fucking time a tooth falls out. She's totally one of those people that thinks money buys love, and I can't stand it lmao

IrisAllen
Talker
Talker

Post by IrisAllen »

guys she has to show how good of a mom she is by giving her kid tons of toys. dont you know thats how it works? the more toys you give your kid the more he loves you, and the more I LOVE MY KID LOOK AT ALL I GOT HIM shit she can do. im pretty sure last year SANTA left josh a new toy EVERY NIGHT so now he expects it.

also im actually excited to see maybe a thanksgiving vlog so we can see her "cooking thanksgiving dinner" in that crap kitchen of hers.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

He doesn't care. Look at all the toys on his bed. If a few went missing, he wouldn't notice.

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

IrisAllen wrote:guys she has to show how good of a mom she is by giving her kid tons of toys. dont you know thats how it works? the more toys you give your kid the more he loves you, and the more I LOVE MY KID LOOK AT ALL I GOT HIM shit she can do. im pretty sure last year SANTA left josh a new toy EVERY NIGHT so now he expects it.

also im actually excited to see maybe a thanksgiving vlog so we can see her "cooking thanksgiving dinner" in that crap kitchen of hers.
She'll probably just order takeout since most Chinese food restaurants are still open on major holidays, or drag everyone to Golden Corral so she can bitch about the lines and service.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Bremen wrote:
IrisAllen wrote:guys she has to show how good of a mom she is by giving her kid tons of toys. dont you know thats how it works? the more toys you give your kid the more he loves you, and the more I LOVE MY KID LOOK AT ALL I GOT HIM shit she can do. im pretty sure last year SANTA left josh a new toy EVERY NIGHT so now he expects it.

She'll probably just order takeout since most Chinese food restaurants are still open on major holidays, or drag everyone to Golden Corral so she can bitch about the lines and service.
:rofl: I went to GC last year- not proud. My ex and I didn't feel like cooking a huge meal for the 2 of us and so we went there.
Yeah, she'll definitely not do anything requiring effort, probably use the excuse that Josh has sensory issues and her mum of course has restrictions. And I fully expect her to bitch about it too, ha ha.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Does Golden Corral served microwaved zucchini?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Orrrrr she'll cook a giant meal for herself and still give her mom microwaved zucchini and Josh baby cereal. :tu:

I think at this point she could wrap up shit he already has and he wouldn't even notice, because his room has turned into a hoard of toys much like his mother's is a hoard of makeup and useless junk.

restingbitchface
Learner
Learner

Post by restingbitchface »

GoldChocobo wrote:He doesn't care. Look at all the toys on his bed. If a few went missing, he wouldn't notice.
When I was watching her video I was thinking she should just take some toys from his room, wrap them up, and re-gift them to him and he'd never know :D

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

So does Chay get child support for Josh? I'm trying to wrao my head around the amount of money she wastes every month. Her mom's SSDI, Josh's SSI, and her paycheck for being her mom's "caregiver". Am I missing anything else?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think she's said before that she doesn't receive child support, which surprises me because you'd think she'd be milking that for all it's worth. But she did try to make it seem like "I don't need a man, I don't need his money," blahblahblah.

BigBerthaCarrotTop
Debater
Debater

Post by BigBerthaCarrotTop »

following
:love2: :love2:

IrisAllen
Talker
Talker

Post by IrisAllen »

her mom prob gets food stamps, she prob gets food stamps for her and josh, she gets her checks for her mom and josh, her pay for taking care of her mom, plus i bet anything she gets some kind of welfare or money a long with food stamps. a girl i used to work with had to work under so many hours a week so she could still collect from the state, chances are she may make just under that amount to get extra money from the state. plus she could sell her food stamps too, lots of people do that and if she has a ton extra because she feeds them crap it is possible. and she may also have credit cards in her name AND her moms. I wouldn't put it past her to fucked up her moms credit by putting credit cards in her name she has no idea about.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

^All of which will make it a million times harder for them to get a house. She straight up said she has horrible credit, so there's no way she will be able to get a house in her name. If she's fucked up her mom's credit, her mom is going to find out when they go looking to get a loan, that's for sure lmao! Again, that's probably why she's so dead set on getting a medical malpractice case going.

I wouldn't put it past her to sell food stamps, but she's doing $300 grocery hauls all the time so that's GOT to be the food stamp money. Even then I don't know how she's getting THAT much. Like you said she probably has an EBT card in her name AND her mom's name. They probably approved her mom for it right away and then she saw how easy it was and got one herself, so she wouldn't have to pay for food and could spend all her money on useless shit she doesn't need.

Return to “TheGingerMommyDiaries/ChayJoshLivyEli”