NinaUnderArrest Part5

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NinaUnderArrest Part5

Post by ami10479 »

KimberJamez wrote:LMAOOO I'm crying at her new video ImageImageImage this is about to get good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg!!! That was nuts

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

FrootLoops wrote:Anyone live in Miami? Should go give Nina a dollar at Scarlett's lol

I go there all the time.. I told you guys month ago that I knew exactly where she worked. Image Image Image

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

stars&rockets08 wrote:OMG if she does come face to face with the gf, shit is gonna go down! Like, I'm talking cat fight. If she wants to keep her freedom, she better not get in a scrap. JFC.

And on the note of Scarlett's, does she still work with Meghan? Must be super awkward...

ETA: I haven't been able too keep up here. Was the club know prior to tonight? And has anyone found any pics of her, on Yelp, or wherever? Sorry to be that person...
They don't work together..

AintHatin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AintHatin »

KimberJamez wrote:LMAOOO I'm crying at her new video this is about to get good

Lmao me too... I have to say, girl is bringing her A game trying to defend herself. She even stepped up on her editing, girl made it like a movie trailer :rofl: You know her mom is shitting her pants right about now, her brother too

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

omg that trailer....wtf

oy16y
Debater
Debater

Post by oy16y »

OMG this fukkin movie trailer, I can't take!!! Nina has come ALL the way thru! :o

oy16y
Debater
Debater

Post by oy16y »

HimeLeah wrote:
oy16y wrote: She definitely seems to be the most stable but I don't trust her arse either if she really did threaten to kill everyone in the house due to being depressed. If the girlfriend wasn't involved I would say he would be better off with the father, but Nina isn't wrong to worry about her son being near that ghetto chick. Is she in her 20's? She acts really young like a ratchet little girl.
Aye. She is off putting, honestly. My personal opinion is that Nina may throw anything and everything at us to expose her family.. in a way to show she's the most sane out of the bunch. I am probably wrong about that hunch. But Nina's videos and her moms have rubbed me the wrong way. However, Nina's mom seems stable.. and Nina has a history of lying. But her family seems like crooks.. and I agree his gf is rachet af. She should take a fucking seat. Now, if his gf took care of Max for a long time...then I think she has a say. But Nina was a dead beat mother (visiting him once a month)...then taking him to Florida...so I do not think she has a say nor do I think Morlon has a say. Where was he all these years? Why did it take this long for him to get custody? (No shade toward you.. just questions in my mind) I wish there was a way they could test all of the families sanity and then judge who should have custody over Max. I would like to see him having a normal life without people acting like banchees.
That's true, his dad just seems like the least crazy one even tho that's not saying much lol..

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

I love that trailer, footage of family fights and all :~) that tea is hot !!!

oy16y
Debater
Debater

Post by oy16y »

AintHatin wrote:

Lmao me too... I have to say, girl is bringing her A game trying to defend herself. She even stepped up on her editing, girl made it like a movie trailer :rofl: You know her mom is shitting her pants right about now, her brother too
OK?!!! How does she go from calling blurry filters, random sound effects, and split screens "editing", to this masterpiece? Well done Nono well done :rofl:

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer

Post by Ccccccccc »

Lmao! I just saw the trailer.

We all know her goal is to be famous, and according to her snaps she said marlon lost all his money. So I was thinking

PLOT TWIST: this whole drama is a way of making her youtube famous, and rich. All of this really seems so coordinated.

The exposure videos, setting up the mom and the ex to be antagonists,all the comments left by her family, poor nina is the innocent mother who is just fighting to get her son.. People choosing sides, getting involved, etc...

Idk... It seems like this has been carefully planned out.

(Sorry for all the errors. It's 1:29 in NY and i should be sleeping )

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer

Post by Ccccccccc »

oy16y wrote:
AintHatin wrote:

OK?!!! How does she go from calling blurry filters, random sound effects, and split screens "editing", to this masterpiece? Well done Nono well done :rofl:

I don't think she made that trailer. The editing is way too good.

Lmao. Did she edit that on her breaks from the pole

soyfunnymom89
Informer
Informer

Post by soyfunnymom89 »

Oh man I'm cracking up. Thanks nina for making me feel better about my life. My life could be worse. I could be a trashy stripper who scams people online. Who purposely tries to not get my kid back from custody and I'm trying to get YouTube famous off my family drama. Oh nina I thank you for your ghetto stupidty and hypocrisy. Without you I wouldn't realize how good I have it . :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Nicetimeetyou
Learner
Learner

Post by Nicetimeetyou »

Holy sh$!!! It's about to go down!!! :tu:

Anyone know what the mom's YouTube name is?

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

Who is she referring to as Casper?

AintHatin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AintHatin »

ami10479 wrote:Who is she referring to as Casper?

Morlon's girlfriend

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

ami10479 wrote:
Icanteven11 wrote:Maybe she can't work? Possibly not legal? You have to be married to a US citizen for 2 years to apply, she married Morlon in 2011 although they were together since 2003 I think. Not sure how it works if you're a landed immigrant or if they made it to 2 years!!!
She's full of shit, strip clubs DO NOT ASK FOR A SSN. You pay the the club to work there not vice versa, clubs stopped paying dancers back in the early 90's!!!!
Not true. Club owners are obligated to pay at least minimum wage. The Employer also needs to pay SS, workers comp and state taxes. So it's basically an hourly wage (minimum) and tips. Most clubs require sharing tips with the house and DJ. That means she's must have on file a W4 for withholdings. Meaning she's not an independent contractor. This would require a w2 and a yearly tax return. (She can include her tip if she wants)

Lastly she is also required to fill out a I9 and show two forms of identification (license, birth certificate, passport, voters registration, etc. ) in their original form so the can legitimize her identity.
The most common forms of identification are license and SS card. So if she didn't have any other doc, the SS story may be true.

The only reason this stuff is because I have a seasonal side job doing taxes. I also worked in HR and payroll for 10 years and handle the bookkeeping for our family business.

Not in Ontario, Canada.....girls are called Freelancers & have to pay the DJ a fee to work every shift & are required to go on stage at least once. The club does ask for ID to make sure the dancer is 18 but they don't look too hard!!!! I know the Body Shop in LA didn't pay girls in the 90's nor did Seventh Veil. Clubs like the Dollhouse " let " the girls work from out of town for a fee. When I started waitressing in strip clubs at 19 the girls got paid " shift pay " $ 75 for an 8 hour day shift, $50 for night shift & $100 for a double. By the time I'd been working there a couple of years, the girls didn't get paid at all. That's when Ontario started allowing lap dancing & the money became insane. Eventually a law was passed & it became illegal but the clubs never started paying their entertainment again. I knew a lot of dancers from my job & not one ever paid income taxes nor got caught or in trouble. They all danced under fake names as well.

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

Icanteven11 wrote:
ami10479 wrote:
Icanteven11 wrote:Maybe she can't work? Possibly not legal? You have to be married to a US citizen for 2 years to apply, she married Morlon in 2011 although they were together since 2003 I think. Not sure how it works if you're a landed immigrant or if they made it to 2 years!!!
She's full of shit, strip clubs DO NOT ASK FOR A SSN. You pay the the club to work there not vice versa, clubs stopped paying dancers back in the early 90's!!!!
Not true. Club owners are obligated to pay at least minimum wage. The Employer also needs to pay SS, workers comp and state taxes. So it's basically an hourly wage (minimum) and tips. Most clubs require sharing tips with the house and DJ. That means she's must have on file a W4 for withholdings. Meaning she's not an independent contractor. This would require a w2 and a yearly tax return. (She can include her tip if she wants)

Lastly she is also required to fill out a I9 and show two forms of identification (license, birth certificate, passport, voters registration, etc. ) in their original form so the can legitimize her identity.
The most common forms of identification are license and SS card. So if she didn't have any other doc, the SS story may be true.

The only reason this stuff is because I have a seasonal side job doing taxes. I also worked in HR and payroll for 10 years and handle the bookkeeping for our family business.

Not in Ontario, Canada.....girls are called Freelancers & have to pay the DJ a fee to work every shift & are required to go on stage at least once. The club does ask for ID to make sure the dancer is 18 but they don't look too hard!!!! I know the Body Shop in LA didn't pay girls in the 90's nor did Seventh Veil. Clubs like the Dollhouse " let " the girls work from out of town for a fee. When I started waitressing in strip clubs at 19 the girls got paid " shift pay " $ 75 for an 8 hour day shift, $50 for night shift & $100 for a double. By the time I'd been working there a couple of years, the girls didn't get paid at all. That's when Ontario started allowing lap dancing & the money became insane. Eventually a law was passed & it became illegal but the clubs never started paying their entertainment again. I knew a lot of dancers from my job & not one ever paid income taxes nor got caught or in trouble. They all danced under fake names as well.
Not having your money tracked can help Not getting taxes but here due to work man's comp, state/federal taxes, and Social Security the need to have a book keeping procedure in place. Also requiring the employees to file taxes every year. Some clubs here also use funny money. Funny money is fake money that is used to tip the girls and at the end of the night they cash in the funny money.

galbi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by galbi »

i will never ever have sympathy for nina after seeing her instagram videos. when you are the parent in question you need to act right ALL THE TIME even when someone pushes your buttons. nina feeds into it and says "well how am i supposed to react??? am i not allowed to get emotional??" NO. you are not allowed to show emotion because you are being looked at through a microscope. hearing max screaming brought back very bad memories and brought me to tears. god i didnt think i could despise this woman any more than i already did. she has no right behaving like that in front of her son and she will never get him back now.
my english sucks but i'm fluent in sarcasm ;)

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

that instagram video of her son yelling "everybody calm down" is just heartbreaking.

tell me again how his life is perfect, nina! How perfect it is for his parents to go from being absentees to fighting in front of him, nina !

I don't care how disgusting Cyndi is - if her one goal in life was truly to be a good mom to her son, she'd act like a classy lady. She'd be calm for him.

She'd make it a priority not to stress him out.

soyfunnymom89
Informer
Informer

Post by soyfunnymom89 »

OutOfStep wrote:that instagram video of her son yelling "everybody calm down" is just heartbreaking.

tell me again how his life is perfect, nina! How perfect it is for his parents to go from being absentees to fighting in front of him, nina !

I don't care how disgusting Cyndi is - if her one goal in life was truly to be a good mom to her son, she'd act like a classy lady. She'd be calm for him.

She'd make it a priority not to stress him out.
Yup you nailed it. Everyone is too caught up in the drama that no one not even nina or his dad care about how its effecting that poor little boy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Return to “NinaUnrated”