LoeyLane Part~3

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

LoeyLane Part~3

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here, lovelies!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LoeyLane Part~3

Post by Chihuahualover »

I decided to finally click on one of her vids after it showing up in 'recommended' for ages...Her voice n the way she speaks pisses me off to no end. i also get this 'I'm better than you' vibe from her
.......eggghhhhhh.....

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Following
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

NotMyselfTonight
Informer
Informer

Post by NotMyselfTonight »

LiarLane 4 needs to be the next thread name :tu:
:angel: fly high Christina Grimmie :love2:

onecoolcat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by onecoolcat »

Yeah I was thinking loeylame Hahaha

Scrumdiddlyumptious
Learner
Learner

Post by Scrumdiddlyumptious »

I vote for LumpyLane! :D

bellsssss
Debater
Debater

Post by bellsssss »

Just watched her latest vlog. She eats so poorly. While nothing she ate was blatantly unhealthy (because she was filming) she is seriously lacking protein in her diet and overloading on carbs. No wonder she's getting bigger.

Kelery
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelery »

Did y'all see the shout out we got on her video from one of her tubscribers. :tu: :tu: ;)

In other news: Loey's definition of 'pretty healthy' seems to be fast food, large baked potatoes [not pictured are the copious amounts of butter she probably loaded it up with], and an entire can of pumpkin puree. I have a hard time believing that's all she for the day.
Image@kelseyalouest

Gold_lion
Learner
Learner

Post by Gold_lion »

Kelery wrote:Did y'all see the shout out we got on her video from one of her tubscribers. :tu: :tu: ;)

In other news: Loey's definition of 'pretty healthy' seems to be fast food, large baked potatoes [not pictured are the copious amounts of butter she probably loaded it up with], and an entire can of pumpkin puree. I have a hard time believing that's all she for the day.
Someone should tell the commenter that she can edit her YouTube comments... I thought it was obvious but wv

NotMyselfTonight
Informer
Informer

Post by NotMyselfTonight »

Why do kiss-assers come to GG? Don't like it don't read it, Chrissy :FU:

Her meal is so full of shit. She literally eats out all the time, when does she ever eat healthy meals?
:angel: fly high Christina Grimmie :love2:

verakam
Learner
Learner

Post by verakam »

I just want to know why if she supposedly has a body positive channel, why oh why does she lie about her size? I've seen videos of hers saying she wears a size 14 or 16 and it really can't be possible.
I follow a girl in instagram that looks much smaller than her and owns that she wears a size 18, and nobody cares!! she can say she wears a 20 as she probably does it's not the end of the world, she tries to be confident and inspire others to be confident but she just comes across as deeply insecure.

Enviado desde mi LG-D680 mediante Tapatalk

Kelery
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelery »

Guys, I can't. She looks like plump old Mrs. Claus.

That silver hair is her worst fashion decision to date and THAT is saying something.
Image@kelseyalouest

chriskeller
Learner
Learner

Post by chriskeller »

Kelery wrote:Did y'all see the shout out we got on her video from one of her tubscribers. :tu: :tu: ;)

She's ridiculous. I don't give two shits what size she wears. I care that she's teaching young girls that the number on your dress matters. You can scream how happy you are with your size, but it doesn't mean shit when you're buying things two sizes too small just because of what the tag says. I have never once looked at someone and thought about what size shirt they were wearing.

verakam
Learner
Learner

Post by verakam »

Kelery wrote:Guys, I can't. She looks like plump old Mrs. Claus.

That silver hair is her worst fashion decision to date and THAT is saying something.
Gosh I hate this trend, as a hairstylist I just wish this would die. Why would you sacrifice the integrity of your hair so you can look like an old lady.

TomBradysCellPhone
Learner
Learner

Post by TomBradysCellPhone »

The gray hair has to be the stupidest trend to ever occur. I guess I should tell my mom to stop dying her hair and let hair natural grays come in since it's the new style.

Anyways, I have a Loey who works with me now. She is clinically obese (I would say she is pushing 300 pounds) yet she claims she eats healthy, or in her words she "likes to eat from the earth," which sounds like a fancy way of saying she is a vegetarian. However, I saw her eating a hamburger, fries, cheese sticks, and drinking a mountain dew in the break room yesterday. I knew she reminded of another youtube (she reminds me of kween Kai as well) and when I came here to read up on Loey, it hit me.

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

That sweater is entirely too small for her. It's bordering crop top, the sleeves are pulling, and it's bunched up near the arm pits. How is she comfortable like that?

cdubdubs
Learner
Learner

Post by cdubdubs »

I don't think those jeans are doing her any favours, either. That many rips in the legs brings too much attention to how big they are. But again, I don't care how big she is or what size she actually wears. It would be nice to see her wear something that not only fits right, but is flattering for her body. I wish she would just stop entirely with the look books. Her fashion sense is dreadful and she isn't really as "body positive" as she claims to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

cdubdubs wrote:I don't think those jeans are doing her any favours, either. That many rips in the legs brings too much attention to how big they are. But again, I don't care how big she is or what size she actually wears. It would be nice to see her wear something that not only fits right, but is flattering for her body. I wish she would just stop entirely with the look books. Her fashion sense is dreadful and she isn't really as "body positive" as she claims to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. If she were as body positive as she claims she wouldn't be stuffing herself into straight sized clothing "because she can."
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer

Post by MzMichelle537 »

Every Vlog she has ever done where she travels she eats like shit. I wish she would just admit it.
I hate how these bigger women shout at the world that they are sooo healthy and work out and shit. DONT. LIE!!! Ugh. Just be honest about what you do. And dress for the body you have. Not everything needs to be skin tight

MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer

Post by MzMichelle537 »

Kelery wrote:Guys, I can't. She looks like plump old Mrs. Claus.

Lmao. Hoe hoe hoe!! :rofl:

Return to “Loey Lane”