Dan & Phil Part 49: Peter Phan Syndrome

pomelo

Re: Dan & Phil Part 49: Peter Phan Syndrome

Post by pomelo »

hbanana wrote:Hey guys long time no see! I want to suggest a Dan and Phil video to Willam's Beatdown to Willam's assistant. Which video specifically should I send in? (Aka which one will give us the best chance for Willam to say whether or not he thinks they PHuck hahahhahaaha)
Definitely one of the PINOF's. Amazing Dan would work too but those are pretty old.

Really off topic, but I was watching one of PDR's videos (their friend Duncan from Japan who looks like Dan) and spotted this interesting coincidence.

They not only look alike, they also drink the same liquor.

alittledizzy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by alittledizzy »

hbanana wrote:Hey guys long time no see! I want to suggest a Dan and Phil video to Willam's Beatdown to Willam's assistant. Which video specifically should I send in? (Aka which one will give us the best chance for Willam to say whether or not he thinks they PHuck hahahhahaaha)
Honestly it's a shame it's not up bc the lick race would have been a great one....

Maybe punk edits? Or go classic and pick a pinof.

Though as someone (illegal, I think?) mentioned that Willam doesn't rip on people like he used to. He even did a video with Joey Graceffa last week, one of the typical makeover ones.

What I wouldn't give for Willam to get his hands on Dan and Phil for that kind of video, though.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

daichii wrote:Am I the only one that thinks it is quite gross to share undies? xD

MonkeyBear
Learner
Learner

Post by MonkeyBear »

daichii wrote:Am I the only one that thinks it is quite gross to share undies? xD
I feel like they buy things like undies in double sets which is way cuter imo.
As for socks since Phil likes to use miss matching ones, Dan might just take the other half for himself
but they do laundry together so how would they tell which sock of the pair is "the gross one" and "not mine"? i don't want to sound rude here but the real life is not a fanfiction and they probably don't give a fuck what is cute and what is not. they are two adults in a 6 years relationship, i guess "the cute phase" ended long time ago. anyway, personally i find being that comfortable with each other cute af. ;)
Last edited by MonkeyBear on Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

danie
Debater
Debater

Post by danie »

Phil: *wanks phallic mushroom dildo thing*
Tumblr: innocence~~
Phil:Image
Phil: (what's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?) **looks down at crotch**
Phil: "hey dan look at that white spot on your jeans guess you were having some fun time with urself ;) ;) "
Phil: I'd rather give up chocolate than sex
Tumblr:
INNOCENCE~~
I have my moments, but mostly I just make too many typos.

daichii
Informer
Informer

Post by daichii »

MonkeyBear wrote:
I feel like they buy things like undies in double sets which is way cuter imo.
As for socks since Phil likes to use miss matching ones, Dan might just take the other half for himself
but they do laundry together so how would they tell which sock of the pair is "the gross one" and "not mine"? i don't want to sound rude here but the real life is not a fanfiction and they probably don't give a fuck what is cute and what is not. they are two adults in a 6 years relationship, i guess "the cute phase" ended long time ago. anyway, personally i find being that comfortable with each other cute af. ;)
never said that sharing socks is gross, it's just underwear sharing that makes me go eww instead of aww

I know it's just a personal or even cultural thing which is why I was interested in knowing if anyone else shared my opinion :3
:love2: Image :love2:

Robcha
Learner
Learner

Post by Robcha »

I was interested in knowing if anyone else shared my opinion :3
I do, actually. I mean.. I guess if you wash them, but I still don't find that to be particullarily cute/attractive.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

daichii wrote:I know it's just a personal or even cultural thing which is why I was interested in knowing if anyone else shared my opinion :3
I find it a bit icky (regardless of how well the underwear is cleaned between swaps) and I'm openly judging anyone who disagrees.

Also, the thought of them sharing their used towels after showering, like they implied in TABINOF, makes me itchy.
Last edited by manged on Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blueapple_x
Informer
Informer

Post by blueapple_x »

danie wrote: Phil: (what's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?) **looks down at crotch**
Lol! Where were these two things said? I remember him saying he'd give up alcohol before sex but not chocolate? And I don't remember the first one at all?

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by felucca »

blueapple_x wrote:
danie wrote: Phil: (what's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?) **looks down at crotch**
Lol! Where were these two things said? I remember him saying he'd give up alcohol before sex but not chocolate? And I don't remember the first one at all?
The morning one:

[youtube][/youtube]
1:44 (also 1:22 and, er, the entire thing really)

Still upset we didn't get a Phil Q&A week in 2015. He did one in 2009 and 2012, it's only fair we'd get one in 2015 too. :roll:

Funny thing is 3 months after this vid he'll be like "My channel's PG-13!!" in the Christmas adventure, and in good time for AmazingDan it's "my fans are all about lions and fluffy kittens" but hey this is Dan's channel, go WILD!
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

MonkeyBear
Learner
Learner

Post by MonkeyBear »

this whole video is golden :rofl:
[video][/video]

00:17 - 00:28: so yeah, im home alone and you can come over and... i'm not gonna say that. but yeah, i can walk around naked. speaking of being naked... where do i go with this?
00:56 - 01:00: (about his naked body) i'm not feeling insecure about anything. (we know)
01:44 - 01:51: "what's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning", I... stretch.
01:55 - 02:00: "can i come and lick your soap" ...sure.
02:03 - 02:07: (from a guy) "will you give me a sponge bath?", no, you probably a prison guy.
02:10 - 02:14: "would you let me kiss you at the new year", yeah, i'll kiss anyone at new year.
02:31 - 02:35: "if you pokes someone on facebook, does it mean you want to kiss them", probably.
02:52 - 02:59: (from a guy) "would you lick my armpit for 1000 pounds?", probably. i'll do anything for 1000 pounds.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i love him so much dear god

edit: sorry felucca! i didn't see you posted it first <3
Last edited by MonkeyBear on Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Post by Guest »

daichii wrote:
never said that sharing socks is gross, it's just underwear sharing that makes me go eww instead of aww

I know it's just a personal or even cultural thing which is why I was interested in knowing if anyone else shared my opinion :3

Just logged in for statistics. I agree with you. I guess it depends on each person, but I really find it gross to share underwear, it is like the last bastion for me which I do not expect to be crossed. For me it would be the same as to share
toothbrushes, I just can't... But people are different, I also escape drinking form one glass or bottle... :?

I can't remember the exact video, but I think in one Phil was lying on the floor and his CK underwear was showing (at first I thought it was Dan, but them noticed the black hair), so the CK underwear thing with Phil could be not new.

annetamiau
Talker
Talker

Post by annetamiau »

hbanana: The festive or Japan DITLs are the most couply videos, imo :) (everyone I have ever shown this videos to thinks Dan and Phil are a couple, like, they are totally convinced and don't even watch them). Apart from these two videos, for an old one I'd say the first Amazing Dan, with the classic 'The orange spotty ones' comment xD (Dan looking at Phil like saying 'you know which pants I'm talking about').

Have a nice weekend, everyone!! :D
Tant de bo dos i dos sumin quatre

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

Bittersweet_A wrote:I can't remember the exact video, but I think in one Phil was lying on the floor and his CK underwear was showing (at first I thought it was Dan, but them noticed the black hair), so the CK underwear thing with Phil could be not new.
CK is too generic for us to say they share; it was easier when they used to wear the same patterned underwear like my little nephews :D
Credit:amazingfiru

hyliandeity
Informer
Informer

Post by hyliandeity »

annetamiau wrote:hbanana: The festive or Japan DITLs are the most couply videos, imo :) (everyone I have ever shown this videos to thinks Dan and Phil are a couple, like, they are totally convinced and don't even watch them). Apart from these two videos, for an old one I'd say the first Amazing Dan, with the classic 'The orange spotty ones' comment xD (Dan looking at Phil like saying 'you know which pants I'm talking about').

What about the making of the book video? That one was so cute! Especially that bit with Dan making the weird noises whilst Phil was sneaky and recorded him.

annetamiau
Talker
Talker

Post by annetamiau »

hyliandeity wrote:
annetamiau wrote:hbanana: The festive or Japan DITLs are the most couply videos, imo :) (everyone I have ever shown this videos to thinks Dan and Phil are a couple, like, they are totally convinced and don't even watch them). Apart from these two videos, for an old one I'd say the first Amazing Dan, with the classic 'The orange spotty ones' comment xD (Dan looking at Phil like saying 'you know which pants I'm talking about').

What about the making of the book video? That one was so cute! Especially that bit with Dan making the weird noises whilst Phil was sneaky and recorded him.
Yeah!!! That bit was sosososo cuuuute!!!! Also, the mantis incident! Don't tell me they didn't look like a couple there! Dan not wanting to get closer to the bug and cursing every five seconds! :rofl:
Tant de bo dos i dos sumin quatre

missemma
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by missemma »

hyliandeity wrote: I'm still surprised to see so many people wearing cat whiskers, which is strange because the general consensus I witness from the phandom on social media is that doing that is kinda cringe (because it is SO cringe oh god). Where are these cat whisker people hiding, probably on YouTube comments.
At their live shows 99.9% of people were wearing cat whiskers, they were literally everywhere.
sweetmm wrote:I have to say this is a brilliant header :D

Haha yes that is so good! I may have just posted one for the #bants in the tag ;)
no wonder he hates me ;)
Something ?interesting that I came across during my 4am coughingkeepingmeawake session, is that D&P have registered 2 companies this month, both of them directors. Could this be for an upcoming DVD do we think or is it just for tax purposes? Dan and Phil Production Ltd made me instantly think of a DVD/film.

"you don't need to say pow every time I apply some wood" - Dan Howell 2015.

ImageImageImage

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

Emma is Dan a director in Amazingphil Ltd too?

missemma
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by missemma »

sweetmm wrote:Emma is Dan a director in Amazingphil Ltd too?
Nope.
They have their own companies (amazingphil / danisnotonfire ltd) where they are the only directors.
IRL Ltd has 3 directors (Them + Martyn )
Tatinof / Dan and Phil Productions Ltd only has 2 directors (Dan and Phil).
"you don't need to say pow every time I apply some wood" - Dan Howell 2015.

ImageImageImage

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

missemma wrote: Something ?interesting that I came across during my 4am coughingkeepingmeawake session, is that D&P have registered 2 companies this month, both of them directors. Could this be for an upcoming DVD do we think or is it just for tax purposes? Dan and Phil Production Ltd made me instantly think of a DVD/film.

Makes perfect sense to open different companies for different projects; the annual P&L will be separate and they will tax separately. If they lump their income from the book and tour into their merchandise company (IRL) they might get tax higher due to the accumulated profits.

Its quite obvious the P&L of their tour will be captured under TATINOF Ltd; I wonder if their book profits will be captured there too (but I'm guessing IRL because they should have received their upfront money for the books ages ago). The D&P Prod must be for their upcoming DVD as you guessed.
missemma wrote:
sweetmm wrote:Emma is Dan a director in Amazingphil Ltd too?
Nope.
They have their own companies (amazingphil / danisnotonfire ltd) where they are the only directors.
IRL Ltd has 3 directors (Them + Martyn )
Tatinof / Dan and Phil Productions Ltd only has 2 directors (Dan and Phil).
I did not find danisnotonfire ltd found Dan Howell Limited instead; and yep both their personal/individual companies are registered on the same day ;) You can find more about each company from here however the new companies registered that you found their info have yet to be captured (I'm guessing that site waits until the first annual return).

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”