MsAmberWalter-Part5~Amburglar!California wants to talk to ya

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
Lbs330
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MsAmberWalter-Part5~Amburglar!California wants to talk t

Post by Lbs330 »

Frankie grande wrote:
Lbs330 wrote:The nudes I've seen, she wasn't ever in playboy. They weren't shot by a playboy photographer and are not in playboys typical style at all. She was at most, one of the pics on their website, which means nothing at all. It's random nudes that women submit hoping playboy will invite them to mansion parties, events, and land in the magazine, which she never was in.
But according to get Snapchat a while back she was asking her lovebugs to give her ideas on different storytime to tell.... She said she lived in the mansion..... It might be on her update video she posted not that long ago. I'm going to watch it again now cause I remember that specifically.
And let's think about the thousands of other lies she's told appear relevant and interesting. The guy that did the pics has them on his website, which would never be allowed because they would be owned by playboy and shot by one of playboys photographers. She either paid this guy to do it to have pics to send to playboy hoping they'd pick her or this guy preyed on her telling her he could get her in playboy if she got naked for him. I'm going to email them just to know for certain if she was ever in playboy or just one of the randoms that was on the guest list for parties and events, most likely receiving an A or B rating from Hef from the pics she sent to try to get on the guest lists.

Frankie grande
Talker
Talker

Post by Frankie grande »

Frankie grande wrote:
Lbs330 wrote:The nudes I've seen, she wasn't ever in playboy. They weren't shot by a playboy photographer and are not in playboys typical style at all. She was at most, one of the pics on their website, which means nothing at all. It's random nudes that women submit hoping playboy will invite them to mansion parties, events, and land in the magazine, which she never was in.
But according to get Snapchat a while back she was asking her lovebugs to give her ideas on different storytime to tell.... She said she lived in the mansion..... It might be on her update video she posted not that long ago. I'm going to watch it again now cause I remember that specifically.
I was wrong..... She said she had been there a lot of times....

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

You can google anyone that's ever been in playboy in history along with playboy in the search and their pics from the magazine will come up in the results. All you see of her is pics she's put out there. There's a couple of her at the mansion in body paint like millions of other women who manage to get in there by sending nudes to them and agree to walk around naked at the parties and events. Notice she doesn't put anything about being in playboy on the cover of or in her books because she knows better but every chic that has been in playboy and wrote a book, it's on the cover somewhere. Just more of her delusional lies, "well I got body paint by the playboy paint artists and walked around naked at mansion parties so that means I was LITerally in playboy"

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

Ya I think I pissed her off a teensy bit :rofl:
Jordan+ wrote:
Hlrose wrote:
BryeMan wrote:Here's the link to the screenshots, I don't know how to insert pics on here, if someone else does please do, I wonder what happened to Special agent Capello, why she switched to special agent Jeffrey's :rofl:

http://dropshots.com/GuruGossiper/date/ ... 9/18:21:26

http://dropshots.com/GuruGossiper/date/ ... 9/18:20:37
Hey not sure if it's just me but when I click the link it says the gallery is empty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see them and they are precious lol, she is def pissed off lol
It's a goose, no it's a seagull, nope it's a LYING THIEVING SNEAKY CON ARTIST!

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

Sh*t fest going on, and she's out shopping for make up brushes :?

reverse_engineer
Debater
Debater

Post by reverse_engineer »

BryeMan wrote:Sh*t fest going on, and she's out shopping for make up brushes :?
Wait!? What! Im confused. I thought she got boxes of brushes and products from sponsors? Why would she get them at a store now? Oh man, now I don't know what to believe... :?

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

The lawyers papers from Brye and Channons lawyer stated, they earn a substantial revenue from YouTube, and Amber has caused them to lose revenue :?
I disagree completely!
luvmysnugs1 wrote:Thing that kind of bothers me here. So,they take ambz to court for theft, harassment and violating a restraining order.
Problem is,,,there has to be some sort of damage. Other than the theft, that they may or may not be able to prove,,, crazy ambz has actually helped their exposure/views/profits.
Conclusion,they have no damages. I guess if they win, ambz may be forced to leave them alone,,, but that's about it.
The REAL case is the theft,nd I don't know that it can be proven.

"Is that a goose? A seagull? Or are you just happy to see me?"

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Lbs330 wrote:Her latest snap about Charlie sheen-bitch we know you're too narcissistic to care about anyone but yourself. Also, I can't decide if she's still carrying on with this "Mama Bug" crap to try to hint she's pregnant or to copy Trisha Paytas because her followers call her "Mom" and "Mama Fishy"

Not to sound narcissistic here but I think she was using the mamma bug because We mentioned it several times in posts refering to her as mamma bug and her mom as grand Mamma bug.....So I think its a 2 fold she's winking at GG and also using the term to confused her bugs into believing she could be preganant
# but that's just my little mind

reverse_engineer
Debater
Debater

Post by reverse_engineer »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:Thing that kind of bothers me here. So,they take ambz to court for theft, harassment and violating a restraining order.
Problem is,,,there has to be some sort of damage. Other than the theft, that they may or may not be able to prove,,, crazy ambz has actually helped their exposure/views/profits.
Conclusion,they have no damages. I guess if they win, ambz may be forced to leave them alone,,, but that's about it.

Well yes and no. They definitely can't say they were hurt financially, their views have gone way up, and subs too. However, reputation is the real issue at play, and nobody knows the long term damage Ambers statements could potentially do to them. If they can show one example of where Ambers statements prevented an opportunity, that's technically damages. Not to mention emotional stress and any court costs they incurred. And when your talking about like Bryes hub Mark, I got the impression she said some really damaging things against him in the RO she filed against him, so he might have a big case, especially since he doesn't do YT. Channon being called a child molester too, that's also some pretty heinous shit!

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

I just read a moderators post on another thread, stating posting stuff here that the you tuber hasn't released themselves is a no no. Am I going to get in trouble for post those snaps earlier? I don't see why, was my convo with her, but?

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

Who has the image of the lawyer letter that Brye put on Twitter yesterday?
It stated the damage claims.
reverse_engineer wrote:

Well yes and no. They definitely can't say they were hurt financially, their views have gone way up, and subs too. However, reputation is the real issue at play, and nobody knows the long term damage Ambers statements could potentially do to them. If they can show one example of where Ambers statements prevented an opportunity, that's technically damages. Not to mention emotional stress and any court costs they incurred. And when your talking about like Bryes hub Mark, I got the impression she said some really damaging things against him in the RO she filed against him, so he might have a big case, especially since he doesn't do YT. Channon being called a child molester too, that's also some pretty heinous shit!

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

Does she have enough brain matter to do that?
:rofl:

PhantomMuse wrote:
Lbs330 wrote:Her latest snap about Charlie sheen-bitch we know you're too narcissistic to care about anyone but yourself. Also, I can't decide if she's still carrying on with this "Mama Bug" crap to try to hint she's pregnant or to copy Trisha Paytas because her followers call her "Mom" and "Mama Fishy"

Not to sound narcissistic here but I think she was using the mamma bug because We mentioned it several times in posts refering to her as mamma bug and her mom as grand Mamma bug.....So I think its a 2 fold she's winking at GG and also using the term to confused her bugs into believing she could be preganant

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

BryeMan wrote:Who has the image of the lawyer letter that Brye put on Twitter yesterday?
It stated the damage claims.
reverse_engineer wrote:

Here's all the tweets including the letters

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

reverse_engineer wrote:

Yeah I said this a few pages back. It's about the potential money that could have been brought in. I personally think their youtube careers will continue to grow with or without the drama of Amber. The ones I see all of this really effecting would be the husbands of Brye and Kristen. Future employers can easily google their names and see they have RO against them. It could hurt their chances of landing a job. GG doesn't help them either really. :?

BryeMan
Informer
Informer

Post by BryeMan »

Phew!
luvmysnugs1 wrote:
BryeMan wrote:I just read a moderators post on another thread, stating posting stuff here that the you tuber hasn't released themselves is a no no. Am I going to get in trouble for post those snaps earlier? I don't see why, was my convo with her, but?
No,your fine. Those are your own personal,to do with as you please.

Frankie grande
Talker
Talker

Post by Frankie grande »

Idk if anyone pointed this out. I tried asking Amber about it but she got caught in a lie nd deleted the comment. She did not prove that channon had her address. She originally claimed she gave channon her address because of the invitation being sent. She was hell bent that was the reason channon had it. She then gets called out with proof by channon so now she gave her the address at the bridal shower nd in the wedding guest book.

Ok first... This is deja vu.... The flowers are a prime example. She says their from Michael's, then says brye gave them to her, then the video comes out showing her putting them on her bag.... She goes on snap still playing up better have them to her, but when she realized no one believes get "satire" she decides then to release the vlog of her saying the bridesmaid have it to her......I asked her back then why wouldn't that be the first thing you tell ppl, if you were given it by a bridesmaid why lie and say you got it from Michael's...... She deleted that comment to....

Now with the lie regarding the address. Even if channon did have an envelope with Ambers address, do you really think she took the time to write down Ambers address? The whole reason they write addresses in the envelopes at the shower is so the bride doesn't have to spend the time writing them......

Anyway.... She has lost all credibility and how ppl r still supporting her is great wrenching.

Also, channons friend was with Charlie sheen what does that have to do with channon

OK sorry that was long

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Lbs330 wrote:Extortion, my ass. Bitch needs to spend more time reading a dictionary and less time looking in the viewfinder at her hideous makeup. Side note, it's embarrassing to know I share the same profession as Jenny RN.
I know right! Please tell me where her ass works I mean what type of floor... Because she does not seem the brightest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

The only conclusion i've come to with people still believing Amber is because they don't view GG to remember the facts. No one here will let you forget the small details to whatever story Amber has said. If they actually followed the several pages there's no way they would continue to believe her. Brye and Kristen have deleted their truth videos long ago. Amber continues to private her videos. So when subscribers go looking for the truth they're left with bits and pieces and try to form what the truth is. Amber is a manipulator and she's good at it. She knows how to gain sympathy from many. It wouldn't surprise me if she gave a story about Jason money being frozen and they had none. She would be able to get people to send her money.

Channon posted on twitter a picture of an email saying they should get tested. I'm assuming it came from her Adult entertainment agency. You can find that on Channon's thread. She posted it a few days before Charlie came out to the world with his news. She just laughed it off as a rumor. Amber lurks here so she read that. Next video will say Channon has HIV.. :rofl:

allpinkeverything
Informer
Informer

Post by allpinkeverything »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Very curious to see if she actually posts part 2 tomorrow, knowing damn well shes getting sued

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “MsAmberwalter”