MsAmberWalter-Part5~Amburglar!California wants to talk to ya

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MsAmberWalter-Part5~Amburglar!California wants to talk t

Post by unoriginal_hipster »

Lbs330 wrote:
unoriginal_hipster wrote:Omg GG is finally back! I was losing my mind, especially with the ridiculousness that she put out this morning.

Just when I thought she couldn't be anymore stupid/crazy, she out does herself once again.

So she's still maintaining that as of yesterday, she hasn't been served. She does realize that Brye and Channon posted their lawyers C&D. They can't lie on a legal document. The percocet and botox is just eating away at any brain cells she has left.

I also love how she got SOO mad about Channon using Jason's daughter in a video. Bitch, you put her there and made her look ridiculous. IF, and that's a big IF, the daughter is actually being bullied, it all on Amber not Channon.

Brye is killing me with the tweets. Someone also tweeted "extorted for what? A raggedy sandwich shop and used champagne pop?!" :rofl: I died.
That was little ole me :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

We ALL know where your mouth has been!

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Finite resources lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paris83
Informer
Informer

Post by Paris83 »

BryeMan wrote:But I do have a confession......lol
Towards the end of July Amber posted a video, think it was called "Who I Live With" it's still on her channel.
She came off soooo pompous in that video, it irritated me to no end! So I sent her older pics showing the same furniture in pics, from when she previously lived with Jason, that is still in her videos. Also a pic showing Jason owned the sammich shop before her, so it was prob just put in her name. Also sent her older pics of his girls, same girls she was showing in her current videos.
To show her, look we ain't dumb!
Well she lost it! Responded with hate and vulgar, and was sending Special Agent Capello after me!
Two days later she uploaded a video saying her life was threatened on snapchat lol
My snapchat contained no threat, it didn't even contain words, just pictures of her life lol
I have screenshots of her replies, will try to post them tonite.
luvmysnugs1 wrote:Emotional check in. Has anyone tried talking about this to outside friends,family, and you get kind of a blank stare??

"Is that a goose? A seagull? Or are you just happy to see me?"

Omg! That is hilarious! :rofl: :rofl: I remember that vedio because she pissed me off and I unsubed. I would have LOVED to be that fly on the wall...well with the amount of shit she spews there is probably hundreds of flies.
Paris83 BaBy :tu:

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

I feel like sometimes when I'm on Twitter or see certain YouTube comments I can tell its from some of you girls. So heyyyy :) lol

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

LOL you guys need to check Kristen's twitter and see what she just posted. I can't link it here because of rules.

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

Post by unoriginal_hipster »

I saw a tweet about a "concerning" snap from Amber going at Channon. But she must've deleted it because I don't see anything. Did anyone catch it?
We ALL know where your mouth has been!

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

I just read a comment on the Dirty that said Amber will do an unboxing video soon of Channons gift cards from the wedding :rofl: :rofl:

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

shit...i missed the pic...kristen took it down to edit it, so she doesn't get flagged....please tell me it's an old one, with her bucked teeth! :rofl:

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

hahahahaha someone posted on brye's..."and these are the days of our lies..." :rofl: that needs to go in the title thread!

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

EpicEyeroll wrote:shit...i missed the pic...kristen took it down to edit it, so she doesn't get flagged....please tell me it's an old one, with her bucked teeth! :rofl:
Nope it's one of ambz nudes with a ladybug on the crotch :rofl:

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

I like how she claims in the video that she only has FIVE videos about Channon and the situation....when she still, as of this moment, has ELEVEN on her channel. Is this bitch stupid or trolling? Can't tell :rofl:

Also I'm wondering what this means. I didn't see any snap from Amber but, knowing her, she probably deleted it within minutes. A little concerned.
strike.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reverse_engineer
Debater
Debater

Post by reverse_engineer »

EpicEyeroll wrote:shit...i missed the pic...kristen took it down to edit it, so she doesn't get flagged....please tell me it's an old one, with her bucked teeth! :rofl:
She already edited it, it was Amer's vagina with some sort of bug (love?) coming out of it! HA HA!

Here's the edited one... I guess it's what "love bugs" really are!!

Paris83
Informer
Informer

Post by Paris83 »

Amber we all knew you didn't move and we all know how all this is going to end and orange will look ugly on you.

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

I'm wondering about that tweet regarding the snap too. Hopefully someone caught it, or maybe I'll just tweet that chick and ask her if she doesn't clarify.

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

Lbs330 wrote:
Nope it's one of ambz nudes with a ladybug on the crotch :rofl:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i don't know who she had to blow to get her haggard ass into playboy, but i hope it was one of hef's old decrepit friends xDD

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:
urmotherwasahamster wrote:I like how she claims in the video that she only has FIVE videos about Channon and the situation....when she still, as of this moment, has ELEVEN on her channel. Is this bitch stupid or trolling? Can't tell :rofl:

Also I'm wondering what this means. I didn't see any snap from Amber but, knowing her, she probably deleted it within minutes. A little concerned.
strike.PNG
Ohhhhh, I get it. She snapped a Charlie sheen clip,but kind of a strange one. Sure she is going to start talking shit about channon and sheen,,,hmmmm

Have you checked Channon's thread? Ruelala put up some interesting stuff about sheen and channon connection.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:
Hlrose wrote:
BryeMan wrote:Here's the link to the screenshots, I don't know how to insert pics on here, if someone else does please do, I wonder what happened to Special agent Capello, why she switched to special agent Jeffrey's :rofl:

http://dropshots.com/GuruGossiper/date/ ... 9/18:21:26

http://dropshots.com/GuruGossiper/date/ ... 9/18:20:37
Hey not sure if it's just me but when I click the link it says the gallery is empty

Holy shit @hlrose!! Did she ever lose her shitImage Image Sure don't sound like the ambz she wants ppl to see now.

# but that's just my little mind

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

The nudes I've seen, she wasn't ever in playboy. They weren't shot by a playboy photographer and are not in playboys typical style at all. She was at most, one of the pics on their website, which means nothing at all. It's random nudes that women submit hoping playboy will invite them to mansion parties, events, and land in the magazine, which she never was in.

Frankie grande
Talker
Talker

Post by Frankie grande »

Lbs330 wrote:The nudes I've seen, she wasn't ever in playboy. They weren't shot by a playboy photographer and are not in playboys typical style at all. She was at most, one of the pics on their website, which means nothing at all. It's random nudes that women submit hoping playboy will invite them to mansion parties, events, and land in the magazine, which she never was in.
But according to get Snapchat a while back she was asking her lovebugs to give her ideas on different storytime to tell.... She said she lived in the mansion..... It might be on her update video she posted not that long ago. I'm going to watch it again now cause I remember that specifically.

Paris83
Informer
Informer

Post by Paris83 »

I think Brye reads GG because she is dancing to "why are you lying" lol hilarious!

Return to “MsAmberwalter”