Bobby Got Married.... to GG's own 4LeafLover!

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bobby Got Married.... to GG's own 4LeafLover!

Post by DirtyMelodies »

Lady_Mary wrote:Ok I feel like the odd one out but what does "to catfish someone" mean exactly and how does it apply to bobbie?

My apologies, but i am not an English native speaker I Google the phrase but it makes no sense to me. Anybody care to elaborate ? :)
Catfishing someone is when you use someone else's pictures to pass as your own in order to lure them. You create a fake online persona and have your victim believe that person is really you. :)

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

DirtyMelodies wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:Ok I feel like the odd one out but what does "to catfish someone" mean exactly and how does it apply to bobbie?

My apologies, but i am not an English native speaker I Google the phrase but it makes no sense to me. Anybody care to elaborate ? :)
Catfishing someone is when you use someone else's pictures to pass as your own in order to lure them. You create a fake online persona and have your victim believe that person is really you. :)
Ok I see thanks for clarifying. However, this only works for so long, no? I mean as soon as you want to meet that person for the first time , the cover is blown. Hence, how could this still a current suĂ­tuation?

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

Lady_Mary wrote:
DirtyMelodies wrote:

Ok I see thanks for clarifying. However, this only works for so long, no? I mean as soon as you want to meet that person for the first time , the cover is blown. Hence, how could this still a current suĂ­tuation?
Usually, some people manage to keep it going for a year, even more. Catfishes usually claim to live pretty far from their victim, and make excuses as to why they can't travel to go visit them everytime an opportunity comes up.

However, as mentionned above, I also think that maybe Bobby created the fake persona. It all seems too convenient. Jasmine's Twitter basically only replies to his "texts". And she did type like him. Maybe he wanted to shove it in KJ's face and make her believe he had a girlfriend?

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

DirtyMelodies wrote:
However, as mentionned above, I also think that maybe Bobby created the fake persona. It all seems too convenient. Jasmine's Twitter basically only replies to his "texts". And she did type like him. Maybe he wanted to shove it in KJ's face and make her believe he had a girlfriend?
This is my exact conclusion. I am so convinced it was Bobby himself. How else would this 4leaf have inside info? He does have to associate with Kandee in person when it comes to Ellie, right? He would know things here and there. That and all the other evidence, my radar points to Bobby Wilson.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

PunkLush wrote:
DirtyMelodies wrote:
This is my exact conclusion. I am so convinced it was Bobby himself. How else would this 4leaf have inside info? He does have to associate with Kandee in person when it comes to Ellie, right? He would know things here and there. That and all the other evidence, my radar points to Bobby Wilson.
Agreed. Which is kind of fucked up.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

I don't think it's him (just my opinion really), most inside info from 4leaf was probably fabricated. Some other things are easy to know/guess if you are "friend" with people on social media.
Maybe she knows him online somehow and he talks too much.
I think we need to forget the stuff she wrote and continue with just what we see and find :)

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

I don't know if it's just me, maybe it's in my head...

But I kind of felt like 4leaf's posts sounded very vindictive and rubbed me off a weird way, sometimes.

What if.....

4leaf isn't Bobby, but someone who hates KJ soooo much, she went as far as to create a catfish profile to get closer to him and get some insider info?

Sounds messed up, but after everything that's been going on lately, not much can surprise me. haha

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

DirtyMelodies wrote:I don't know if it's just me, maybe it's in my head...

But I kind of felt like 4leaf's posts sounded very vindictive and rubbed me off a weird way, sometimes.
YES!! Also, when someone would mention Bobby or Ellie or anything Bobby related....here comes 4leaf to the rescue, quick to defend.

Little things like that made me wonder.

Too obvious.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

PunkLush wrote:

YES!! Also, when someone would mention Bobby or Ellie or anything Bobby related....here comes 4leaf to the rescue, quick to defend.

Little things like that made me wonder.

Too obvious.
Glad to hear I wasn't the only one who saw that! :tu:

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

What if.....

4leaf isn't Bobby, but someone who hates KJ soooo much, she went as far as to create a catfish profile to get closer to him and get some insider info?

Sounds messed up, but after everything that's been going on lately, not much can surprise me. haha
That's actually what I think ;)

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

What if.....

seriously, this scares the living bejesus outta me! 4leaf and I exchanged a few PMs back and forth and some of the stuff she wrote sounded like she was personally offended by KJ. I mean, yeah, nobody here likes KJ! However, at the end of the day, I guess most of us turn off their computers and go their merry way. I do not waste any thoughts about her outside of my activities here on GG. If i ever saw her on the streets (which is unlikely, as I live in Europe), I probably would walk over to her and say "Hi", just because I wonder what she looks like in the sunlight, but that's it.

I certainly wouldn't attack her - neither physically nor verbally! If she asked me if I was a fan, I would be honest though, tell her that i used to follow her way back when, but also make it clear that her currents developments and all that happened in the past year made me both unsuscribe and question her integrity.

However, looking at 4leaf - she must be INSANE! The mod shared the conversation with her in the other thread and this is just rubber cell worthy. Also trying to scam us by asking for 25.000 USD in order to "get Bobbie a lawyer" is nothing short of criminal. Someone (GG? KJ? Bobbie?!) could definetly press charges.

I hope she doesn live close to KJ, cuz I wouldn't vouche for her safety... fucking nutcases out there!

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

Lady_Mary wrote:

What if.....

seriously, this scares the living bejesus outta me! 4leaf and I exchanged a few PMs back and forth and some of the stuff she wrote sounded like she was personally offended by KJ. I mean, yeah, nobody here likes KJ! However, at the end of the day, I guess most of us turn off their computers and go their merry way. I do not waste any thoughts about her outside of my activities here on GG. If i ever saw her on the streets (which is unlikely, as I live in Europe), I probably would walk over to her and say "Hi", just because I wonder what she looks like in the sunlight, but that's it.

I certainly wouldn't attack her - neither physically nor verbally! If she asked me if I was a fan, I would be honest though, tell her that i used to follow her way back when, but also make it clear that her currents developments and all that happened in the past year made me both unsuscribe and question her integrity.

However, looking at 4leaf - she must be INSANE! The mod shared the conversation with her in the other thread and this is just rubber cell worthy. Also trying to scam us by asking for 25.000 USD in order to "get Bobbie a lawyer" is nothing short of criminal. Someone (GG? KJ? Bobbie?!) could definetly press charges.

I hope she doesn live close to KJ, cuz I wouldn't vouche for her safety... fucking nutcases out there!
I couldn't have said it better. Yes, I highly dislike KJ, but, I mean... at the end of the day, I don't think of her constantly. I come on here to watch the trainwreck unravel and share some laughs with you ladies, but as we say where I'm from... "I don't wake up at night just to hate her". :) GG is just a trashy guilty pleasure for me, nothing more!

4leaf seemed a bit more involved than that... haha

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

I think this person WAS very invested in the online relationship she had/has w Bobby. If we catch all Kandees lies and hypocrisy, imagine how she is with him????

PunkLush kind of pointed out her bad side and now I bet Kandee is a total b word to Bobby. It sounds like she keeps Ellie from him and clearly doesn't respect him as a father. If I was in Bobbys actual life, I would hate kandee. I can't stand when moms act dumb w their kids dads....unless there is abuse there. Kandeejohnson was over 30 when she got pregnant. Having 3 other kids, she should have known what goes into sharing children and being a bit more selective with the fathers of your children.

Sensitive subject for me I guess since I share custody of my kids. 50/50 because it's only fair. Sure I would love mine 24/7!!! But kids need their dads too. Even if u "break up" bcz they "aren't very nice" :roll:

Anyways, rants over.

I wish we can see those mod conversations!!!

TomBradysCellPhone
Learner
Learner

Post by TomBradysCellPhone »

I can't believe 4leaf was a fraud. I feel so used lol.

jrgold19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jrgold19 »

I don't understand entirely what is going on, how confusing. Anyway where did 4leaflover ask for the money for lawywrs? I haven't seen that post

Sent from my LG D855 using Tapatalk

peachkins
Lurker
Lurker

Post by peachkins »

I still don't understand what went down. Can someone please clarify?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Holy shit I've been gone for 2 weeks and I come back to all of this on the Kandee threads! 4leaflover sounds disturbed! :O

BestDaddy87
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BestDaddy87 »

Hello Ladies, I know you all think I'm a pathetic, crazy guy, who has done all kinds of stupid , weirdo things.... the truth is, I'm not a weirdo,etc... I was vulnerable, lost the love of my life and Jasmine was there for me.. I confided in her, made plans with her, drove all over the place, wasted hours and hours searching for her in places she claimed to be to no success!! I was catfished from day one!! You weee all right about it!! I didn't want to believe it, I didn't think there were people who'd go through so much trouble to hurt someone and so selfish as to let someone love them as I did. It may sound ridiculous to love someone you've never met, but I did... when you spend enough time talking to someone, sharing your life with them and they do the same, it's hard not to... im sure I'll get all kinds of comments about how lame I am, etc... but I did it and I feel like a complete idiot for it... I am also a bit heartbroken over this too, to be honest with you!! I'm sorry I e become a topic on your site, I wish I weren't and I wish I were more observant to the games people play, but I'm not that kind of person, I'm a working man, a country boy who lives by his heart and does what I think is right and feel other people should to, but I guess what I think doesn't matter much. I basically wanted to come here to apologize for being a topic here, making you believe I'm some douchebag I'm not, and also for any grief Jasmine has caused any of you!! She's a total fraud, fake pictures, profiles, she even created friends on FB to make her stories believable!! I wish you all well and hope you can understand I'm not the guy you think I am, I've been played , mislead and severely lied to;) I just want to live in peace, be a great father to my little girl and never get involved with an online romance again!! Hahaha!!

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

BestDaddy87 wrote:Hello Ladies, I know you all think I'm a pathetic, crazy guy, who has done all kinds of stupid , weirdo things.... the truth is, I'm not a weirdo,etc... I was vulnerable, lost the love of my life and Jasmine was there for me.. I confided in her, made plans with her, drove all over the place, wasted hours and hours searching for her in places she claimed to be to no success!! I was catfished from day one!! You weee all right about it!! I didn't want to believe it, I didn't think there were people who'd go through so much trouble to hurt someone and so selfish as to let someone love them as I did. It may sound ridiculous to love someone you've never met, but I did... when you spend enough time talking to someone, sharing your life with them and they do the same, it's hard not to... im sure I'll get all kinds of comments about how lame I am, etc... but I did it and I feel like a complete idiot for it... I am also a bit heartbroken over this too, to be honest with you!! I'm sorry I e become a topic on your site, I wish I weren't and I wish I were more observant to the games people play, but I'm not that kind of person, I'm a working man, a country boy who lives by his heart and does what I think is right and feel other people should to, but I guess what I think doesn't matter much. I basically wanted to come here to apologize for being a topic here, making you believe I'm some douchebag I'm not, and also for any grief Jasmine has caused any of you!! She's a total fraud, fake pictures, profiles, she even created friends on FB to make her stories believable!! I wish you all well and hope you can understand I'm not the guy you think I am, I've been played , mislead and severely lied to;) I just want to live in peace, be a great father to my little girl and never get involved with an online romance again!! Hahaha!!
I am going to PM you.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

BestDaddy87 wrote:Hello Ladies, I know you all think I'm a pathetic, crazy guy, who has done all kinds of stupid , weirdo things.... the truth is, I'm not a weirdo,etc... I was vulnerable, lost the love of my life and Jasmine was there for me.. I confided in her, made plans with her, drove all over the place, wasted hours and hours searching for her in places she claimed to be to no success!! I was catfished from day one!! You weee all right about it!! I didn't want to believe it, I didn't think there were people who'd go through so much trouble to hurt someone and so selfish as to let someone love them as I did. It may sound ridiculous to love someone you've never met, but I did... when you spend enough time talking to someone, sharing your life with them and they do the same, it's hard not to... im sure I'll get all kinds of comments about how lame I am, etc... but I did it and I feel like a complete idiot for it... I am also a bit heartbroken over this too, to be honest with you!! I'm sorry I e become a topic on your site, I wish I weren't and I wish I were more observant to the games people play, but I'm not that kind of person, I'm a working man, a country boy who lives by his heart and does what I think is right and feel other people should to, but I guess what I think doesn't matter much. I basically wanted to come here to apologize for being a topic here, making you believe I'm some douchebag I'm not, and also for any grief Jasmine has caused any of you!! She's a total fraud, fake pictures, profiles, she even created friends on FB to make her stories believable!! I wish you all well and hope you can understand I'm not the guy you think I am, I've been played , mislead and severely lied to;) I just want to live in peace, be a great father to my little girl and never get involved with an online romance again!! Hahaha!!
How do we know it's you?

Return to “Kandee Johnson”