Bobby Got Married.... to GG's own 4LeafLover!

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bobby Got Married.... to GG's own 4LeafLover!

Post by Angelstar34 »

I knew it was Bobbys gf. She made it obvious by making her GG pic the same as her Twitter pic. Kinda obvi. Maybe kandee noticed the move as well and 4leaf got nervous so she created multiple accounts to throw off KJ??? Just a guess. Well I wish Bobby well. But how do you all know he got married?

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Angelstar34 wrote:I knew it was Bobbys gf. She made it obvious by making her GG pic the same as her Twitter pic. Kinda obvi. Maybe kandee noticed the move as well and 4leaf got nervous so she created multiple accounts to throw off KJ??? Just a guess. Well I wish Bobby well. But how do you all know he got married?
Nobody got married. Please forget everything that 4leaflover/DuHastMich wrote, cuz it was proven by the moderator that it was complete and utter psychotic bullshit. Let's move on.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

Lady_Mary wrote:
Angelstar34 wrote:I knew it was Bobbys gf. She made it obvious by making her GG pic the same as her Twitter pic. Kinda obvi. Maybe kandee noticed the move as well and 4leaf got nervous so she created multiple accounts to throw off KJ??? Just a guess. Well I wish Bobby well. But how do you all know he got married?
Nobody got married. Please forget everything that 4leaflover/DuHastMich wrote, cuz it was proven by the moderator that it was complete and utter psychotic bullshit. Let's move on.
What about his FB comment on her pic? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

DirtyMelodies wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:
What about his FB comment on her pic? Image

I THINK Duhast/4leaf was Bobby himself. My opinion entirely. I could be wrong.

This will be my last time mentioning Duhast/4leaf aka weirdo.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

Ohhh, that would be fucked up! I love it.

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

I always thought it was like a catfish situation. There are NO pics of them together but she knew information so hmm. I believe it's his catfish gf. Poor Bobby. The drama never ends for him!

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Angelstar34 wrote:I always thought it was like a catfish situation. There are NO pics of them together but she knew information so hmm. I believe it's his catfish gf. Poor Bobby. The drama never ends for him!
exactly. Image

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

I always thought fourleaf was a tad TOO obsessed with Bobby. Either himself, a relation or gf. I just remember how quick they were to defend him like they were him

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Totally a catfish, his supposed GF used fake pictures, you can still see them in his twitter btw. Now she has pictures of a different person. Ok.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Honest_Critic wrote:I always thought fourleaf was a tad TOO obsessed with Bobby. Either himself, a relation or gf. I just remember how quick they were to defend him like they were him

I caught on to that right away, I felt it was weird to attack or call out some of the users here so I kept my assumptions to myself & between other users privately. What you just said was brought up and it led me to believe what I think now.

PhyllisNeffler
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PhyllisNeffler »

Long time lurker here. I was a huge Kandee fan up until 2 years ago. I hate what she's turned into and I have hesitated posting here, but I had to chime in about the Bobby possibly being 4leaf situation.

Ever since I saw the pics of Bobby's new gf, I was suspicious. They looked too professional. It seemed way too good to be true. Bobby has always seemed emotionally unstable and out of touch with reality, so I wouldn't put it past him to create this twitter and these accounts on GG.
On Jasmine's twitter, oddly there were no actual pics of her, just of Bobby and Ellie. That's when I decided to reverse search Bobby's pics of her on google.

The pic of her jumping is from this clothing website
http://www.theposhreview.com/indah-clot ... ish-woman/
http://www.theposhreview.com/indah-clot ... ndahdress/

Other red flags:
-I find it ironic that Sept 3, the day Bobby posted saying people should stop following him bc of Kandee and start following her new bf @mcastromusic, that was the day he started posting pics of 'Jasmine' and saying how in love they were.
-Bobby and Jasmine's twitter phone tag was so fake. Those are things you would text, not tweet. It seemed very 'Bobbyish'
-Why would he have zero pics of her on his twitter? Or of them together?
-Why is Bobby the only person she talks to?

The only thing I can't explain is her last pic on twitter that says 'no insecurities here'. Idk who's leg/foot that is. It's obv someone intimate bc it's in too personal of a spot to be family. Maybe he does have a gf, but if so, she's just as crazy as him to play along with this.

Either way, it makes me feel even worse for Ellie. That poor girl needs at least one emotionally stable parent.

Also wanted to throw this out. Jasmine Mayo is a free surfer and her location says Key West, FL. His pics of her surfing are from this website.
http://stohke.com/user/3b45b96c-f5ce-4a ... b12/photos

That is all.

PhyllisNeffler
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PhyllisNeffler »

Long time lurker here. I was a huge Kandee fan up until 2 years ago. I hate what she's turned into and I have hesitated posting here, but I had to chime in about the Bobby possibly being 4leaf situation.

Ever since I saw the pics of Bobby's new gf, I was suspicious. They looked too professional. It seemed way too good to be true. Bobby has always seemed emotionally unstable and out of touch with reality, so I wouldn't put it past him to create this twitter and these accounts on GG.
On Jasmine's twitter, oddly there were no actual pics of her, just of Bobby and Ellie. That's when I decided to reverse search Bobby's pics of her on google.

Other red flags:
-I find it ironic that Sept 3, the day Bobby posted saying people should stop following him bc of Kandee and start following her new bf @mcastromusic, that was the day he started posting pics of 'Jasmine' and saying how in love they were.
-Bobby and Jasmine's twitter phone tag was so fake. Those are things you would text, not tweet. It seemed very 'Bobbyish'

The only thing I can't explain is her last pic on twitter that says 'no insecurities here'. Idk who's leg/foot that is. It's obv someone intimate bc it's in too personal of a spot to be family. Maybe he does have a gf, but if so, she's just as crazy as him to play along with this.

Either way, it makes me feel even worse for Ellie. That poor girl needs at least one emotionally stable parent.

Also wanted to throw this out. Jasmine Mayo is a free surfer and her location says Key West, FL. His pics of her surfing are from this website.
http://stohke.com/user/3b45b96c-f5ce-4a ... b12/photos

That is all.

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

@phyllis:

I kind of thought the Twitter msgs was because he was getting Catfished and she "supposedly" was going to meet him but turns out her phone was "dead" and therefore he left her a note on a car....

Which is weird bcz you would think anyone dating in their 30s with kandee as an ex would be past playing games.
That just sounded sooo high school. I'm 30 and there's no way I would drive blindly. If I have to resort to message via Twitter, I would erase them afterwards geez. Lol

There's also a super cute video on her Facebook of Bobby and Ellie on a Ferris wheel for Nevada day. It's super cute but she is not in it. He must've texted her the video.

I'd be ticked off if my exes gf is posting videos of my kid. YouTube aside.
I'm a normal non famous person and that just ain't cool. Let alone being a "popular surfer" dating a youtubers ex.

PhyllisNeffler
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PhyllisNeffler »

Oh wow, I see what you're saying. Also I just looked at her FB and I'm 10x more confused. I'm done lol.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

PhyllisNeffler wrote:Long time lurker here. I was a huge Kandee fan up until 2 years ago. I hate what she's turned into and I have hesitated posting here, but I had to chime in about the Bobby possibly being 4leaf situation.

Other red flags:

http://stohke.com/user/3b45b96c-f5ce-4a ... 4b12/photo

That is all.
Welcome aboard ! Yes, this is a very correct summary. I know people are going to think I am a bitch for saying this but: only an idiot would hook up AND stay with kandee for years! I think they deserved each other just like kandee and koala deserve each other now. I believe everybody is that creator of his own reality. Bobbie SEEMS to be a good dad, because he chooses to portray himself that way. Sadly we don't know the truth about jack. After this entire 4leaf fiasco I feel like we know less than before

It feels like strategically placed misinformation

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Ok I feel like the odd one out but what does "to catfish someone" mean exactly and how does it apply to bobbie?

My apologies, but i am not an English native speaker I Google the phrase but it makes no sense to me. Anybody care to elaborate ? :)

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

It's from the MTV show Catfish :)
It's about pretending to be. someone else when dating online ;)

peachkins
Lurker
Lurker

Post by peachkins »

Wait.. What!? This is all so confusing! I've been following the KJ threads for some time now but I don't fully understand what is going on.

Would someone be kind enough to explain this whole situation? Perhaps with some kind of time line? :)

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Missfit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Missfit »

I wonder if the gofundme is really started by Bobby's sister or if that's also this same person. Curiouser and curiouser.....

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

I don't think Bobby has a sister, I could be wrong though

Return to “Kandee Johnson”