LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 29

txgirl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 29

Post by txgirl »

Chalky wrote:Well I'm just grateful Lisa doesn't do any cleaning, organizing, or cooking videos LOL - can you imagine :(
Yes! :rofl: but she has done one about her favorite cleaning products, it's been several years ago of course, she can't be bothered to even think about such unpleasant things now.

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

Okay, I'm just now getting around to watching her latest videos. That vlog, Hair Day #2, I had to laugh when she first sits in the salon chair and tries to finger-comb through the rat's nest and her fingers kept getting stuck. And those ridiculous sunglasses. I wouldn't wear those even as a joke! I also liked the comment about how she didn't want to wear the same jacket two days in a row. Yes, the world is watching and actually cares if you wear the same outerwear two consecutive days. Good grief. Oh, and another mispronunciation of Merle Norman, which she quickly corrects, complete with goofy, maniacal laugh.

Going to watch the other videos now. Had to make these comments to get them off my chest!

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

In her Nov. 27th video, I like how she shows all the things she's bought, including a pair of $600 boots, and at the end feels compelled to pay lip service to how much she enjoyed Thanksgiving because the family got together and 'that's what it's all about.' Oh, I thought it was all about buying ever flippin' thing you want, regardless of price, need, etc. Please. What it's really all about is Lisa. All Lisa, all the time, 24/7. :roll:

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

Indilwen wrote:
themostlysunny1 wrote:I was entertained for a little bit with these vlogs because it was funny to finally see a day in the life of Lisa, but I just can't. There is something wrong with her! Want, want, want, spend, spend. Nothing satisfies her, nothing makes her happy. Her life has no purpose, no meaning. She does nothing with her kids. I don't believe she's just not showing those parts. On the weekends she's alone in that room of chairs or alone in her car eating salad. It's sad. Why doesn't she show herself cooking a meal or talk about taking the kids to an activity. The fact that she edited a video that shows her saying she needed a nap because she had to drive her daughter somewhere and make a phone call speaks volumes!

A lot of the beauty gurus are doing blogs now, they talk about their day to day routines, it shows they have a life outside of hauls and tutorials. You don't have to show your kids faces to do that, it's just that her day to day life has none of those things. Shame on her husband and I feel really bad for her kids.

btw in this latest vlog why didn't she just pick up the camera and walk over to the mirror and show her stupid outfit? Why the close up bent over ass, crotch shot, and panning down the boobs bs? That stuff is done on purpose! Lisa just loooooves Lisa.
I don't believe Lisa is spending time "off camera" with her family, either. I mean, seriously...she couldn't be. It just doesn't add up. If you factor in all of the time it takes her to do what she actually DOES show or talk about (the hours she spends primping, shopping, driving around in her car ALONE, at the salon, chatting back and forth with her internet "friends", posting photos of herself on IG, filming and editing her videos, etc...) then factor in how many hours her kids are at school and Jawn is at work there is no way she has much time to spend with her family. I honestly think that's one of the main reasons they eat out all of the time...she simply doesn't have any time left in her day to shop for groceries, meal prep, cooking, and dishwashing. It would cut into her "me time". :roll: When you think about it, for this family eating out does make a certain kind of warped sense. I'm sure the only real family time they truly spend together is the time they spend eating out.

In some of her old videos...like way back in 2010 or 2011...she does mention things like taking Brooke to dance class, or going shopping or other activities with her mom. She used to mention Will a lot more, too. But also back then she wasn't quite as crazy, either.

She said the other day that she loved it when Jawn and the kids came up to visit her ..... She said that she was thinking about getting a sofa/couch for them!
When she is at home, I guarantee you that she is either in the bathroom primping or up in that damn room, isolated from everyone, shopping, deleting comments and following her latest sweet young things for fashion tips!

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

Covert5 wrote:This latest vlog is just insane. On my part of course-for watching it! But at the 8.40 mark, she literally looks like a transvestite.
Yes she does! The overdone huge lips and the ridiculous eyelashes is why! Her sitting there with no eye makeup shows how hooded her eyes are, which is probably why she wears that thick winged eyeliner and now wears double lashes.

That vlog with her sitting and the camera at that angle really shows her age and then some. Face on Lisa looks OK, but not her profile. You would think with the money she spends on herself, she would have had her nose fixed, but she might want to start saving for a mini face lift, because anyone with any beauty knowledge knows you never use that upward angle.

I can't even form the right words for that last vlog. Not only all over the place, but why did she think anyone wanted to sit and watch her searching online for God knows what! But my biggest question is even after editing, that 14 minutes was the best part? I'm glad I was multi tasking so that 14 minutes wasn't a total waste of my day :/

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

WTF is this? Is this suppose to convey a casual, candid shot, I mean how many people sit like this? :rofl:

https://www.instagram.com/p/-skg8vQEEp/ ... lisalisad1

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

I'm pages behind.. still trying to catch up! Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday!

Caught the small Vlog this morning. What was that near the end where she is sitting in a daze staring at her computer mumbling to herself? :? Is this what she does late at night? Dear Lord.
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:Another Oldie from 12/22/11. Lisa speaks so much softer and calmer back then. She mentions gifts for her nieces. I didn't realize she had older nieces. I must have forgot she mentioned them.
You know what I just realized? Lisa DOESN'T have any nieces! (well she does now)

She has one brother who didn't have any children at the time that video was made. He had a baby who died and they recently had another baby.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Covert5 wrote:This latest vlog is just insane. On my part of course-for watching it! But at the 8.40 mark, she literally looks like a transvestite.
OMG....I'm not even going back to look......I thought exactly the same thing! It was where she was getting dressed! ....and she throws her head back and she REALLY looks like a transexual! :o

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

grannyuk wrote:Of all the many things that wind me up about Lisa, her inability to pronounce the products she is promoting is the one that really drives me insane. It is LORAC, not LAROC, arrrrggghhhh. Don't get me started on her pronunciation of Trompe L'oeil. Just saying http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=950#
You and me both! I think her mispronunciations bug me more than anything......because she's making money by pushing these products and she can't even take a minute to google how tp pronounce their names. :x

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

^^ Lisa in front of the computer laughing and making faces made her look insane ! I am convinced she needs some serious help. I Laughed when she said when she sees comments and responses to comments and she gets scared !! Then calls them "haters" ! Did it ever occur to Lisa that maybe there was a reason for all these comments that she gets? It is so obvious she is deleting them constantly now. Her thumbs down have doubled in the past few months! And that's saying a lot because there were a lot of thumbs down to begin with. And again with "I like nice people" :rofl: so do I Lisa, so do I… But YOU are Not a nice person !
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Moonpie wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:Another Oldie from 12/22/11. Lisa speaks so much softer and calmer back then. She mentions gifts for her nieces. I didn't realize she had older nieces. I must have forgot she mentioned them.
You know what I just realized? Lisa DOESN'T have any nieces! (well she does now)
3KRRBRLK
She has one brother who didn't have any children at the time that video was made. He had a baby who died and they recently had another baby.
That is exactly what I was thinking! I remember watching that video Way back when, but didn't know much about Lisa. I thought maybe it was on her husband's side possibly? If that is the case, why hasn't she ever mention them again. Maybe she doesn't get together with them anymore or see them for the holidays? If anyone can remember please weigh in ! ;)
Last edited by EastCoastGlamour on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

I just have no words for that video. Instead of being scattered about, how about decorating the house and putting up the tree as a family?! Our tree is up, and I'm doing laundry and homemade ornaments. I'm not saying that Lisa has to make ornaments, but Michael's had 50% all holiday decor. How about spicing up your holiday decor.

Not going to lie. I love the boots but not enough to pay $600 for them. Perfect for the holidays because they look elfin! :rofl:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^ Letha, you would think that holiday decorations and putting up the tree would be on Lisa's priority list wouldn't you?

Personally I do not like those boots and not a fan of the cone heel, but to each her own! I have seen those boots here & there and there's no reason to spend more than $60 or $70 at the most even for leather. Why Lisa would spend that much money on boots when she has about 300 pairs of boots, including 10 pairs that she just bought in the last few months is beyond me ! Obviously I'm estimating, but it seems like she buys a pair of boots weekly and sometimes she buys two at a time. She already had Fry boots, yet she bought two more pairs about a month ago. I don't understand why anyone would spend hundreds of dollars on boots when you can get them for $200 or less (except for Very high end) even leather boots you can get for 60 or $70 if you wait till they go on sale. I don't understand what the big rush to buy a pair of boots when she has so many other boots sitting there that she wears once! and now the lunatic is talking about over the knee boots again. Didn't she already established that those boots do not look good on her? Obviously she can make them work, but knowing Lisa she would pair them with something that looks totally wrong and the look would be ruined ! another crazy thing she said… Nine Weat went totally downhill, yet she is going to look for a pair because she doesn't want to spend a lot! There are so many brands of boots out there. Why buy a brand you don't like? I'm finding that every time Lisa opens her mouth she says something stupid. It's like everything she says is just crazy!
Last edited by EastCoastGlamour on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
Moonpie wrote:
3KRRBRLK
That is exactly what I was thinking! I remember watching that video Way back when, but didn't know much about Lisa. I thought maybe it was on her husband's side possibly? If that is the case, why hasn't she ever mention them again. Maybe she doesn't get together with them anymore or see them for the holidays? If anyone can remember please weigh in ! ;)
Oh yeah! I completely forgot about Jawn's side of the family :rofl:

I guess because he's sort of a non-person......a non-husband :|

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

:rofl: Moonpie, you are Too funny!

But Lisa really has never mentioned these nieces again has she?

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:^^ Lisa in front of the computer laughing and making faces made her look insane ! I am convinced she needs some serious help. I Laughed when she said when she sees comments and responses to comments and she gets scared !! Then calls them "haters" ! Did it ever occur to Lisa that maybe there was a reason for all these comments that she gets? It is so obvious she is deleting them constantly now. Her thumbs down have doubled in the past few months! And that's saying a lot because there were a lot of thumbs down to begin with. And again with "I like nice people" :rofl: so do I Lisa, so do I… But YOU are Not a nice person !
What Lisa really means when she says "I like nice people" is "I don't like people that don't fawn over me and compliment me and people who criticize my spending habits and my life that I put other there for everyone to see"

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

486 likes...86 thumbs down

Lady asks a legit question...gets crucified.

LMAO I love how the fan girls tell her to mind her own business yet wont let Lisa mind hers...

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

I don't see B's IG..??? Looks like someone else has taken over her other name there. What's the new one? PM me if you don't want to post.

I don't know about everyone else but when I get my hair done ....my hair girl and I don't have these long conversations about my hair. Don't you do that like the first time you go.. then move on? We talk about life, our families, etc. But we don't talk endlessly about hair product and blow dryers and curling wands. I go in and tell her what I want done that time then we talk about everything else BUT my hair. That would have to get old to the girl doing her hair now.
And her being "scared" something is going to happen to her new hair girl.. :roll: Let's be real here. In 6 months she's going to ditch this girl and be on to someone new. Nothing wrong with that but .. come on..."scared".?? :roll:

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

This comment won't last long.

Jenny Fox 1 hour ago
Why are you trying to copy vlogs from Alex at HRH? You don't seem to have any of your own ideas. You get them from everyone else. You aren't a 20 something year old, you can't go back. Something is wrong with you if Alex is one of your role models. She is a very rude and crude young lady. Aren't you better than that? I find it rude to sit there paying attention to your computer or something else while women are waiting to see what you do next. That is the other problem I ask myself. What is wrong with the world/women that are so enamored with you or any other person for that matter. Shouldn't we all be living our own lives! Disturbing.
Show less

Return to “LisaLisaD1”