chatteryteeth
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Cupcakes? Part-5

Post by chatteryteeth »

binks wrote:Image

She didn't even try to blend it down her neck. Idk why I'm even surprised by it. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I was little, like 10 or 12 and just started getting into makeup, and reading books written by real makeup artists, they said if you have to blend your foundation all the way down your neck, it is NOT the right shade. If it leaves a line of demarcation, its not the right shade. Any makeup artist worth their salt knows this shit. Kandee has finally proven she knows LESS about makeup than the average consumer. Guess she gave up on the facade once she became youtube "famous" .

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

chatteryteeth wrote:
binks wrote:Image

She didn't even try to blend it down her neck. Idk why I'm even surprised by it. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I was little, like 10 or 12 and just started getting into makeup, and reading books written by real makeup artists, they said if you have to blend your foundation all the way down your neck, it is NOT the right shade. If it leaves a line of demarcation, its not the right shade. Any makeup artist worth their salt knows this shit. Kandee has finally proven she knows LESS about makeup than the average consumer. Guess she gave up on the facade once she became youtube "famous" .

She always seems to pick darker yellow-toned foundations, and they do not match her natural skin tone. I'm not a MUA and I even know not to do that. :roll: :roll:

kisincda
Learner
Learner

Post by kisincda »

She should trade foundation with Grav3yardgirl. Her too-yellow for KJ's too-orange. Not perfect, but might be a bit of an improvement. :?

How can she look at those pics of herself sleeping and continue to tell minions that foundation can work as sunscreen. I'm about six years older than KJ, spent lots of time in the sun...and never really took sunscreen seriously. Not until I was in my 30s, anyway. I have nowhere near the amount of damage KJ has...thank God. Regardless, I'd rather see her own up to it, and maybe (after educating herself) give advice on that. Sun damage and aging skin. I know her minions are young, but there are still lots of us who could benefit from some tips. And she could stress the importance of sunscreen, which is relevant to her younger audience. I'd respect her a lot more if she'd just embrace the fact that she's not 20, or even 30 any more. Talk about feeling insecure with the changes that happen as one gets older, instead of whining like a teenager about people calling her names. She could offer a lot, but not while shopping at Forever 21 and coating herself in a mask of makeup and light.

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

Anyone notice Kandee was at the urgent care because her kidneys were bad close to the same time Michael went back home?

Coincidence? I think not

Guinness3
Learner
Learner

Post by Guinness3 »

Angelstar34 wrote:Anyone notice Kandee was at the urgent care because her kidneys were bad close to the same time Michael went back home?

Coincidence? I think not
Where did you see that she was in urgent care?
Yes it seem like she magically gets deathly when he leaves, I guess it's separation anxiety

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

It was on her snap yesterday. Someone posted it on Instagram and tagged her. U can find it on her tagged pictures on Instagram.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

Angelstar34 wrote:Anyone notice Kandee was at the urgent care because her kidneys were bad close to the same time Michael went back home?

Coincidence? I think not
All the goddamn time. Her patterns are so predictable.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

There is a controversy: On the one hand, most here seem to think that KJ is already sick of Koala and is going to drop him soon. On the other hand, she is posting medical urgencies as soon as Koala leaves her side which leads to everybody saying that she cannot stand being seperated from him.

What is it then? :? Can't be both scenarios, can it?

JohnKandeeson
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JohnKandeeson »

Lady_Mary wrote:There is a controversy: On the one hand, most here seem to think that KJ is already sick of Koala and is going to drop him soon. On the other hand, she is posting medical urgencies as soon as Koala leaves her side which leads to everybody saying that she cannot stand being seperated from him.

Well, why not? Her "health issues" everytime he leaves is her typical manipulative attention seeking behavior. On the other hand, she's obviously grown tired of his crepe ass because.... well, who wouldn't have? :?

No controversy here, I think, as the first is a character trait and/or a longtime habit while the latter is the result of two totally incompatible personalities being stuck together just for the hell of it,

WheresMyCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee »

The way they talk to eachother makes me sick. More like controlling mother and pathetic son. Where are her other kids all the time? I cannot believe her house... this is the same Kandee who claimed to be ocd about cleanliness and a germaphobe.........

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

JohnKandeeson wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:There is a controversy: On the one hand, most here seem to think that KJ is already sick of Koala and is going to drop him soon. On the other hand, she is posting medical urgencies as soon as Koala leaves her side which leads to everybody saying that she cannot stand being seperated from him.

Well, why not? Her "health issues" everytime he leaves is her typical manipulative attention seeking behavior. On the other hand, she's obviously grown tired of his crepe ass because.... well, who wouldn't have? :?

No controversy here, I think, as the first is a character trait and/or a longtime habit while the latter is the result of two totally incompatible personalities being stuck together just for the hell of it,
Well, maybe I am only speaking for myself here, but when someone is getting on my nerves, I sure as hell don't want them to rush back to me/get in touch with me by posting fake medical urgencies, do I? It just doesn't make sense. I do think she is getting tired of him though. Her medical issues seem to be a way to bridge the declining social media interest when she is inbetween videos. That's a nice way to spark the hit rate... All social media strategy, i dont think it has anything to do with koala at all. She is basically playing her followership like a flute, manipulating the users to spike interest in her persona.

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

Or she could be both. She could want him away from her one minute then begging for his attention the next. She seems unstable like that.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

I do think Kandee is that type of person, she doesn't know what she wants. That's why she's all fucked up. She's like those people who dislike certain things but are quick to be around those things because they're just used to things like that. Makes sense? She "hates drama" but she loves to be surrounded by it. She hates the "haters" but loves to address them all the time, giving them importance. It's a pattern, look at all her ex-husbands...all her different daddy kids. She can't break free from that cycle. Not because she can't but because she likes that in some creepy way. Twisted Granny.

just_lurking
Talker
Talker

Post by just_lurking »

Angelstar34 wrote:Or she could be both. She could want him away from her one minute then begging for his attention the next. She seems unstable like that.
Yeah, it could be both. I've known couples like that. They can't live with or without each other, it seems. That, or maybe they made up?

But yes, it's odd that every time she's in the hospital, is when Koala is gone. How many times has she been in the hospital this year?

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

I agree with @Lush. I think she just doesn't know what she wants- ever. Which explains why she's always asking her followers what to do with her hair/life.
I feel she's always done what she FEELS she is supposed to do. Having kids included in that. After Jordan she never wanted more kids but probably just felt she HAD to since she was with new baby daddies. It was expected.
I don't believe for a hot second Kandee was EVER bullied as a kid. She's always had a cut-throat posse to kill bitches who dare to speak up to her and her bullshit.
To me, she's a dysfunctional grown ass woman who's never had a mature, loving relationship. Bobby was controlling if he's anything like the stalker we see him be with his new side piece. God knows about BJ, Jordan's dad left her the second he knew she was crazy (most likely) and she's had daddy-issues since birth thanks to an asshole alcoholic father figure.

I'm tired of Kandee-coating it just like she does. Bitch makes me sick. Grow the fuck up already and stop pimping out naive followers to do your dirty work. :FU:

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

OMG, I thought this was a joke when I first saw it. Apparently not...

[youtube][/youtube]

Then check out some of these comments:
KandeeYT10.JPG
KandeeYT11.JPG

Sooooo... basically... Here's a bunch of crap I'll say because I'm being sponsored by this scale company. Also, go buy one of these scales so I can get paid some more.

He's become even more ridiculous the longer he's with Kandee and does YT. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

Judging by that thumbnail, she really wants to help Michael sell some scales. She hasn't looked excited to be in his videos for ages!

He's such a sell out selling out to anything and everything that comes his way.

Guinness3
Learner
Learner

Post by Guinness3 »

Please! The such liars! I watch his vlogs and no way in hell is he "counting calories" all he ever eats is crap and documents it on his vlogs. :roll:

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450848278.986898.jpg
If these girls are such great friends of kandee's, why don't these girls help Kandee move??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Angelstar34 wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450848278.986898.jpg
If these girls are such great friends of kandee's, why don't these girls help Kandee move??
Because only the desperate minions who want to stay relevant in Kandee's eyes are the ones who are willing to bend over backwards for that wench.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”