Bratbeauty ( Bubzbeauty) General discussion Part 5

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratbeauty ( Bubzbeauty) General discussion Part 5

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

I'm also wondering why some people are picking on how old she looks. I personally don't think you can control aging to such a great extent. Sure, smoking and such contributes to it but Bubz doesn't smoke and she doesn't eat much worse than any other average young person in their 20s. Everything else is not within her hand, if she gets stressed over taking care of Isaac once a month then she's still stressed about it even if we say that's not something a normal person would get stressed about, she obviously does and that might contribute to her aging. But yeah, it's pointless to talk about "how old" she looks in my opinion because she can't control a big part of that.

On another note, I recently re-watched the video where she gave birth & she was surprisingly loving towards Isaac as opposed to later when he came back home with her. I guess at that point she still thought it'll be fun to have a baby and then she got disappointed when she realized it's a lot of work unlike anything else she has ever done before.
<3

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

I think it's just because Lindy tries to give off the aura that she's still like 20 (or acts 14 jc)
Personally, I don't think she looks like a grandma or anything like that, but it annoys me that she acts borderline retarded just to seem young, so I think people feel more inclined to point out things like her forehead wrinkles, jowls etc to point out she's not as young as she likes to pretend she is.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

i dont think shes acting

i really think she isnt mentally her age and is slightly the r-word... and i mean that in a medical context and not as an insult

but we cant speculate on mental illnesses here so i wont explain further

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

I don't think she has a mental disability, I think she just doesn't want to accept she's ageing. That's all.

Aug1988
Informer
Informer

Post by Aug1988 »

I don't care that bubz is appearing older. We all will at some point. But what I care about is how she presents herself. She does act like a child and yeah that's just how she is. But I personally think she should try to be more mature. She needs to work on her make up. I guess the way she's dressing is improving.
I never see Isaac ever since they moved in.
In the vlog, tim and Isaac are gone to London and once again she acts like she never had days off for herself. "It's been so long since I don't have to worry about anyone but myself." Yeah oh ok bubz.

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

Am I the only one who feels Bubz was blaming Isaac for her recent weight gain? Umm no Bubz, YOU choose what food you out into your mouth, not your son. Stop blaming him because you're too lazy to cook. He's almost 2. You've had plenty of time to adapt to a routine.

And it's not like she doesn't get plenty of alone time. Every time I turn around, she's either going away or Tim is and takes Isaac with him. GMAB. And she goes on and on about needing her time to herself. Enough already.

Does anyone else think Isaac will be an only child or do you think she will have more kids?

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

I think she'll have another kid just because she grew up herself in a full house, so she probably wants to have that too.
<3

mad pyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by mad pyjamas »

:?: Why would she leave her clothes? I mean why move when you're leaving half your possessions at the old house on the other side of the world?

JennyInTokyo
Learner
Learner

Post by JennyInTokyo »

I know some YouTubers who have moved to a different country and have left belongings in a storage in the country they've moved from to get transported to them at a later date. I mean furniture I can imagine her keeping behind (but in this case she did buy new furniture) however, these are only clothes so I don't think she'd find the need to bring them with her, especially if she can go shopping for more when she gets back to the UK.

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

is it quite common to not take your clothes with you when moving to another city or country? because i don't think bubz really even has that much clothes, at least she always would wear the same stuff so surely she could have taken most of her clothing? or at least all of the wintery stuff she owns as HK seems to be warm most of the time?

tbh she prob just wanted to go shopping and/or have a video she can push out for $$$

edit: just saw the haul video thumbnail, its for spring clothes??? so that means she could have seriously just taken most of her clothes since all her clothes from HK will mainly be light stuff for hot weather, right? also DYING at the comments on her vlog, she must have told people to not send her gifts and people are literally like "we want to spoil you, you bring us joy" wtf if you can afford to spend your money on this woman you should buy something, anything better - toilet paper would be a better use of your cash

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

I watched her clothing haul, and she picked some nice peices that suited her and made her look mature. But imo she did show some tacky/ugly pieces. She bought a body suit and paired it with a skirt and it looked ugly af. The white and black skirt didn't do anything for her. And that weird yellow shirt illustrated how short she was. But other than that it was an alright haul.

crescent
Lurker
Lurker

Post by crescent »

So I watched her new haul video and it was fine - until she described one of her pieces as being "duck egg" colour. Who the fuck says that? What's wrong with cream or white? I reallllly don't understand why YouTuber's feel the need to reach so far with the words they use to describe things.

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

crescent wrote:So I watched her new haul video and it was fine - until she described one of her pieces as being "duck egg" colour. Who the fuck says that? What's wrong with cream or white? I reallllly don't understand why YouTuber's feel the need to reach so far with the words they use to describe things.
haha I haven't watched the haul yet but duck egg is supposed to refer to a light blue colour... so if she said it about something that's white that's a bit of a fail.

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

I used to like her clothing style back in the days, 2009-2011 she looked quite good.

Could we please take a moment to cry over this?

She looked so healthy, she had a slight tan, her hair colour suited her, her hair looked healthy. She was acting more like an adult (not entirely but more than now for sure) - did she age backwards? Her skin looked better. Everything was better.

Now she's a sickly pale childish moron with fried hair.
<3

littlequeenie
Learner
Learner

Post by littlequeenie »

TiffanyMaxwell wrote:I used to like her clothing style back in the days, 2009-2011 she looked quite good.

She looked so healthy, she had a slight tan, her hair colour suited her, her hair looked healthy. She was acting more like an adult (not entirely but more than now for sure) - did she age backwards? Her skin looked better. Everything was better.

Let's have a minute of silence for her eyebrows.

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

TiffanyMaxwell wrote:I used to like her clothing style back in the days, 2009-2011 she looked quite good.

imo she was maybe equally immature back then (she made lots of bubbiosity videos, some where she pretended to be a persona she made called 'baby bubz') and honestly i think her style then was just typical earlyish 2000s fob.

i think her style has remained pretty much the same, relative to the trends she is around e.g. she used to seem to be into a Japanese influenced style and now that korean style is 'in' she buys from yesstyle and pumps a new korean idol inspired makeup look whenever she bothers to film for her beauty channel

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

^ I think her style was fresh back in the days, and still age appropriate.
Now she's almost 30, and anything but age appropriate which is what I meant.

I found her Bubbiosity videos quite cool (the earlier ones), I even am still subscribed to that channel even though it's been dead. Unsubbed her main channel ages back.
<3

yogiii
Learner
Learner

Post by yogiii »

to be fair the pic from 2010 is under a beauty filter (i remember her saying this cam had an automatic beauty filter)

I do miss her old makeup style though......... lately all she does is the unbalanced puppy eye look with droopy eyeliner and heavy lower lid shadow? I feel like it looks soo unflattering

halfbakedpotato
Talker
Talker

Post by halfbakedpotato »

aulait wrote: imo she was maybe equally immature back then (she made lots of bubbiosity videos, some where she pretended to be a persona she made called 'baby bubz') and honestly i think her style then was just typical earlyish 2000s fob.

i think her style has remained pretty much the same, relative to the trends she is around e.g. she used to seem to be into a Japanese influenced style and now that korean style is 'in' she buys from yesstyle and pumps a new korean idol inspired makeup look whenever she bothers to film for her beauty channel
I'm glad that her baby bubz days are over. Don't get me wrong -- I enjoyed watching her videos back then, but her personality was so cringe worthy, and she tried way too hard trying to be cute. I mean she's even cringe worthy till this day, but she was so not pulling off that uber cute act back then. Personally, it was hard to watch sometimes.

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

Yes, she was terrible back then as well and it's actually why I started to dislike her in the first place. The unbearably cringey kawaii act she used to put on *retch*.
She hid her true personality back then to further her cute narrative, and tried way too hard.

Her bubbiosity channel was made after she started getting more friendly with shimmy and chonny and started that "teehee I'm so cute but don't be fooled I'm not like all the other girls! So quirky!" act. Her true personality started revealing itself little by little.

Eventually she was undone by her vlog channel lol. Her personality wasn't worth hiding anymore, it would be too much work.
Although she still tries to be 'lol so random'.
So to me, her personality was always repulsive, just in different ways.

Return to “Bubzbeauty”