I couldn't help myself it was either Bitch beauty or brat beauty. :P

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bratbeauty ( Bubzbeauty) General discussion Part 5

Post by amuto_lover »

littlequeenie wrote:
amuto_lover wrote:She was raving about her hairdresser but the end result definitely doesn't live up to the hype.
Could it be a sponsorship?
I occasionally snoop on her personal FB page. one of her friends asked about her hairdresser and the cost. She said she couldn't tell her the price as he gave her a discount :roll:

mad pyjamas
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by mad pyjamas »

Bratbeauty :rofl:

littlequeenie
Learner
Learner

Post by littlequeenie »

amuto_lover wrote:
littlequeenie wrote:
amuto_lover wrote:She was raving about her hairdresser but the end result definitely doesn't live up to the hype.
I occasionally snoop on her personal FB page. one of her friends asked about her hairdresser and the cost. She said she couldn't tell her the price as he gave her a discount :roll:
Well that explains it.

Still isn't doing wonders for the hairdresser image, as her hair is quickly becoming a disgrace.

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

Blues wrote:Seeing Bubz's hair gives me a migraine.
I used to have a purple ombre and it lasted 7 months before half of it faded back into blonde while the other half is still purple. It took 3 months for my hair to even faded to the colour she has now. How did she achieve that in less than a week?! Someone here mentioned she went into a hot spring.....why the fuck would you go to a hotspring with your newly dyed hair?? I'm sure her hairdresser must've warned her that hot water strips away colour. Bubz is so dumb, I need to lay down for a while.....
Actually when she tok a photo of the hot spring, she mentioned her hairdresser killing her for going in it, so she was at least aware hot water isn't good for coloured hair AND SHE WENT IN ANYWAY.
She could have at least pinned her hair up to keep it out of the water?

I think the fading colour could be the hairdresser isn't as great as she makes it out to be or rather, it's just lindy doesn't bother to take care of the colour.

aloevera
Learner
Learner

Post by aloevera »

I wonder how big that discount was...

bunnybutt420
Informer
Informer

Post by bunnybutt420 »

amuto_lover wrote:
littlequeenie wrote:
her words:
Hey girls. I'm not sure how much it is for Oliver's service. He gave me a special price even though I insisted there was no need. I am sure he took a huge portion off. Best to enquire from him ^^ I'm sure it will be a lot more reasonable than the big salons of HK.
Yeah. I'm SURE she insisted. Because she is so charitable and modest.

She is literally the most paradoxical person I've ever heard of. Spending literally thousands on a baby crib, showing off designer clothes and just living lavishly in general (having a cleaner, eating out all time) AND then claiming a.. well lets face it.. free designer haircut? Oh but it's ok because she's opening a school or two in Africa!* She's a good charitable christian!

* = well as with most things, her deluded fans have paid for it. She just stamped her name all over the project and claimed bragging rights. As you do.

princezuko
Informer
Informer

Post by princezuko »

In her newest vlog, her hair doesn't look that patchy but it does in her photos. I'm pretty sure it's because she had two different people at it and they appeared to be rushing, just waiting to go home already. She for some reason didn't go on a regular work day and instead got them to come in for an "emergency" dye job on their day off, AND she was late. The main stylist was nice enough to give her a big discount too. :? I think a warmer shade of purple or pastel lilac would suit her better though. This one kinda clashes with her undertones. And it appears as though Lindy's flown away yet again. :roll: Not sure if this is to check on the house progress or what.

[video][/video]
Could be looking into it too much, but was that some side-eyeing at GG or viewers that call her out on this stuff? What she said was hard to follow but it kinda sounded like a subtle response to people commenting on her constant leaving her family and whatnot.

Buffy Bot
Talker
Talker

Post by Buffy Bot »

princezuko wrote:In her newest vlog, her hair doesn't look that patchy but it does in her photos. I'm pretty sure it's because she had two different people at it and they appeared to be rushing, just waiting to go home already. She for some reason didn't go on a regular work day and instead got them to come in for an "emergency" dye job on their day off, AND she was late. The main stylist was nice enough to give her a big discount too. :? I think a warmer shade of purple or pastel lilac would suit her better though. This one kinda clashes with her undertones. And it appears as though Lindy's flown away yet again. :roll: Not sure if this is to check on the house progress or what.

[video][/video]
Could be looking into it too much, but was that some side-eyeing at GG or viewers that call her out on this stuff? What she said was hard to follow but it kinda sounded like a subtle response to people commenting on her constant leaving her family and whatnot.
She looks like the cowardly lion from the Wizard of Oz in that thumbnail :lol:

mad pyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by mad pyjamas »

I'm quoting this from the other thread:
April26 wrote:

Can someone please explain to me what kind of ridiculous tutorial is that, and how on earth can it be related to 'Rapunzel'? Whatever Rapunzel version of the princess that exists, or the fairy tale version of it.. Number two: is this really a TUTORIAL? I'm pretty sure many girls came up with these supposed-to-be-braids at some point in their lives. This is no big deal of a hairdo, nothing to do a tutorial about (at least not one with interesting/new content). What can be so special and fresh about this tutorial? The way she tucks the bobbi pins? -.-'' please!

And wtf is that stupid face at 0:05? Asian Nikci Minaj ? :roll: "Ridiculously easy and ridiculously cute"... Yeah, bubz we all know, by now, how ridiculous you like to be.
I swear she's done a tutorial similar to this one in the past. I remember trying it out as soon as it came out. I agree, though. How is this Rapunzel related at all?

Edit: I found it! Image
Today's video: Image
Also, this one is very similar too: Image

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

her new rapunzel hair looks exactly like her hair tutorial of sunny from the korean group SNSD from their comusivideo 'Oh!', so that's some hardcore recycling lol

rikatan
Talker
Talker

Post by rikatan »

^ Well she does say that she "somehow feels like a K-Pop star" in that hairstyle according to her description box.. :rofl: Don't you always Lindy?

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

Why is getting her hair dyed an 'emergency'?
I'M GOING TO IRELAND TO-MORROW AND I SIMPLY MUST HAVE PURPLE HAIR, NO EXCEPTIONS!
She is spoiled, making the poor workers come in on their day off for her majesty.

also lmao at her flogging her brother's channel in the comments. He's uploaded his first video in 2 years. Must have had a hard time coming up with a title that didn't include the word 'asian'
No, I didn't waste my time watching it.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

mad pyjamas wrote:I'm quoting this from the other thread:
April26 wrote:

Can someone please explain to me what kind of ridiculous tutorial is that, and how on earth can it be related to 'Rapunzel'? Whatever Rapunzel version of the princess that exists, or the fairy tale version of it.. Number two: is this really a TUTORIAL? I'm pretty sure many girls came up with these supposed-to-be-braids at some point in their lives. This is no big deal of a hairdo, nothing to do a tutorial about (at least not one with interesting/new content). What can be so special and fresh about this tutorial? The way she tucks the bobbi pins? -.-'' please!

And wtf is that stupid face at 0:05? Asian Nikci Minaj ? :roll: "Ridiculously easy and ridiculously cute"... Yeah, bubz we all know, by now, how ridiculous you like to be.
I swear she's done a tutorial similar to this one in the past. I remember trying it out as soon as it came out. I agree, though. How is this Rapunzel related at all?

Edit: I found it! Image
Today's video: Image
Also, this one is very similar too: Image
that messy rapunzel pic reminds me of michelle phan... she's more and more like a michelle phan. that purple hair is doing nothing for her. you can still dye your hair in crazy colors when you're almost 30 but purple isn't her color.

GobbyHermit
Informer
Informer

Post by GobbyHermit »

What is that hairstyle...looks like messy plaits with balls in them. What a half assed job, clearly ran out of ideas and the quality is terrible. Waste of time.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

April26
Learner
Learner

Post by April26 »

mad pyjamas thank you so much for leading me here. I didn't notice you guys were opening a 5th place to discuss :)

mad pyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by mad pyjamas »

April26 wrote:mad pyjamas thank you so much for leading me here. I didn't notice you guys were opening a 5th place to discuss :)
Haha no problem! :D :tu:

are you serious
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by are you serious »

what was the point of that 'emergency' hair appt just to dye over it with store bought semi-perm? lol... either way, that purple doesn't suit her very well :|

GobbyHermit
Informer
Informer

Post by GobbyHermit »

are you serious wrote:what was the point of that 'emergency' hair appt just to dye over it with store bought semi-perm? lol... either way, that purple doesn't suit her very well :|
I know^ I give it a month until she realises and complains that it doesn't suit her.
Urgh, we get it you have siblings and you get along, you're not the only one :roll: So it turns out her brother and sister are also immature too, with the pouting in a onesie and pranking.
She knows by filming her brother or gay cousin she's gonna attract the thirsty fans and views. must. give. you. kpoop. idol. hair. :barf:

April26
Learner
Learner

Post by April26 »

ZiziKim wrote: I know^ I give it a month until she realises and complains that it doesn't suit her.
Urgh, we get it you have siblings and you get along, you're not the only one :roll: So it turns out her brother and sister are also immature too, with the pouting in a onesie and pranking.
She knows by filming her brother or gay cousin she's gonna attract the thirsty fans and views. must. give. you. kpoop. idol. hair. :barf:
Yeah, I bet by Christmas time she'll realize she wants something more sophisticated.. If not by then, I give it no longer than January because, well... "Hey guys, happy 2016! Nothing like a new hair colour to welcome a new year" - just wait :roll:

Why is she always wanting to have everything kpop style? What's the hype about k.pop stuff? She's such a child!

As always, she doesn't mention Tim, Isaac or the dogs... so shocked at her transformation, I thought she was so genuine from the start. She changed so much.

Return to “Bubzbeauty”